User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Dec 2002, 10:24   #1
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

PiaZava is an unknown quantity at this point
Christmas coming up \o/

1. December, and its even snowing \o/ Dont you just love this time of the year (atleast before the stress begins)? I have already started buying gifts, made gingerbread-cookies, and today Im gonna put up some brass-stars in the windows :] Digging out my old child-x-mas-records to play for my son, planning all the things I should do but never get around to anyway. December is the only month a year I try to be somewhat homy, Ill be cured over new years :]

So, have any of you planned some PA-meetings during x-mas? Personally Shiva and me are going to Avie and Petru's over New Years, looking forward to seeing them again :]

To make this a bit more alliance-related, I need to say that I really miss the Legion Christmas banners. Grendel, Hobbie, KR. They were summit speshal :D

~Pia

Ω
PiaZava is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 10:32   #2
Shiva
PeanutButter

Shiva is an unknown quantity at this point
usually i would put my yearly xmas banner up my gal now

dont forget we also gonna see ice in köln and divine btw
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 10:38   #3
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point
my Christman and pa:
around x-mas, i never really gave a damn about online stuff....
and it certainly isnt snowing here :/ but then, i am always jealous on countries who have snow, but sometimes, there just is snow here, which makes me completely happy then. snow >>> pa

about buying gifts: damn i still need to buy a gift for the gf of my roommate for tuesday :/. i will have to get a gift too for someone of my family, name undisclosed .
usually, i regard attention and good attitude a greater gift than anything else, unless the gift is something someone has thought about very long, and not some simple card with which the owner can buy something himself... thats so cheap. nope, better get a gift and show someone how good you know em, holds way more worth to me, this way you can make a shifting between good friends and ppl u happen to see every once in a while.. very strong asset on doing so......

on pa-meetings: well, i hope not santa, but someone else has time to visit holland (hi pia )
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 10:39   #4
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
was sposed to meet shai ghar at new years in surfers paradise, and i think Sn0w lives there somewhere.

Our kiwi pa meet fell through due to all kiwi PA players being strange (in a nice way).

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 11:39   #5
DarkPrince
Sentions lill goat

DarkPrince is an unknown quantity at this point
There will probably be a pa meet in Trondheim, Norway in early January

R2: Prince_Xizor of Black_Sun (31:3:19) Total Noob
R3: Prince_Xizor of Black_Sun (16:8:10) proud to be ReBorn
R4: Gengis Khan of the Mongol hordes (37:14:14) proud to be NoS
R5: General Zhukov of BIG Red Machine (1:25:1) proud to be NoS
R6: Comrade Stalin of the KGB (10:8:9) proud to be Xanadu
R7: the sad reality of being poor (23:5:7) proud to be Wrath
R8: Tokugawa Ieyasu of Shizuoka (20:3:6) proud to be FURY
R9: Prince Xizor of Black Sun (26:3:8) proud to be an inactive twat serving in the norwegian air-force
DarkPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 12:12   #6
Rogue00
BlackDeath

Rogue00 is an unknown quantity at this point
this is extremly ad related..

-af
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 14:05   #7
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha

Our kiwi pa meet fell through due to all kiwi PA players being strange (in a nice way).
Im not g33k like j00s
________
E Cigarette

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:15.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 14:33   #8
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
I dispise Xmas its the time of the year i have to spend time with my famely we dont get along at all have had bouts of trying to shoot at eatch other and it always ends in someone getting pissed off and storming out

Xmas is one of those times of year whare everthing is about crap evan the TV annoyes you they play terrible happy famely movies

going to sit in my local pub until i run out of money for most of Xmas

if you actualy have a famely that cares good for you
but just think of the people less fortunate than you to have a careing famely and something actualy worth celibrateing

screw you all
LENIN
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 14:36   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
LEGION CHRISTMAS BANNERS
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 16:47   #10
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
DIE
I wondered how long it would take the Scrooges of this board to spring into action on a relatively flame-less thread.

BAH HUMBUG TO YOU!
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 17:31   #11
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
newyears meet 2nd of januari in dutchieland clearly..

and newyears eve at some pa/irc/college m88 will be loadsa fun
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 17:31   #12
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by PiaZava
So, have any of you planned some PA-meetings during x-mas? Personally Shiva and me are going to Avie and Petru's over New Years, looking forward to seeing them again :]
There is a Fury PA-meeting on the weekend around the 14th in Cologne, Germany (details)
If you guys have time stop by in Ulm (it's on the way) and have a coffee with me

Quote:
To make this a bit more alliance-related, I need to say that I really miss the Legion Christmas banners. Grendel, Hobbie, KR. They were summit speshal
INDEED!

Laputa

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 18:25   #13
Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
I wondered how long it would take the Scrooges of this board to spring into action on a relatively flame-less thread.

BAH HUMBUG TO YOU!
Says you who is flaming now
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 19:01   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
Says you who is flaming now :rolleyes:

A FLAME! CRUSH, DESTROY, MURDER, KILL, SLAUGHTER, MASSACRE, PILLAGE, DEVASTATE, DEMOLISH, ERASE, CENSOR, AIEEEEEEEEE

PS I am ever-present (no that doesn't mean I have no life :(((()
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 19:36   #15
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point
It´s sooooo cold here in Finland... hrhrhrhr....

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ðragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 19:54   #16
niwaie
Spirit of Xanadu

niwaie is an unknown quantity at this point
SASTUL! ORGANIZE SOMETHING!

we need to have the biggest, best and over-all-sexiest xan-mas party over here!

hr hr hr

[EDIT] HI PIA AND SHIVA! [/EDIT]

\o/
niwaie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 21:10   #17
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Christmas coming up \o/

Quote:
December is the only month a year I try to be somewhat homy, Ill be cured over new years :]
I had to do a double-take on that. I swore it was something more energetic.

Meet and Greet Plans: "EmpyFest" in Canada and "Hobbie Goes Brit" in the UK Summer '03.

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year.
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 22:00   #18
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Re: Re: Christmas coming up \o/

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
"Hobbie Goes Brit" in the UK Summer '03.

visiting scotland on your travels?
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 22:10   #19
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
I would meet Hobbie!

[edit] which reminds me Baxter, when you coming to Dundee next [/edit]
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 22:56   #20
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
heh pia as if you'd visit holland to join a TFD (#fryingfun) -meet. :P
*spanks*
anyway i now found a retourticket to London for 19 euros (:eek
(at D-reizen, for the duch people among us. plane leaves from Münster).
so i might attend the meet in the UK, not sure yet.
btw december 5= Sinterklaas.
and that event >>> xmas.
i really dislike xmas :P
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 23:58   #21
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
http://joulun.ydin.org/ <- xmas calendar for you lot out there
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 01:20   #22
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
The only PA-er really close to me is AliasX, and 2 people can't have a proper PA meet
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 01:25   #23
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
this is my letter to Santa ...

Dear Santa,

could you plz ask those naughty tits and LDK to stop ruining my dear planet? I've been a good boy over the last year.
Maybe next year I'll ask if you could actually give me some free roids aswell cause I cannot be bothered to stay up till 6 am to launch my fleets.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 01:39   #24
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Re: Re: Christmas coming up \o/

Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY
visiting scotland on your travels?
Actually, yes, if money allows. Sunday fancies me. :/
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 07:44   #25
Hathor
Goddess

Hathor is an unknown quantity at this point
This time last year I was gettinge xcited about the KoN meet in Holland. Flying from the 35C heat in Oz to a snowy Amsterdam was actually quite a thrill. Meeting my gal mates of two rounds was awesome even if dutch beer lacks some of the get up and go aussie beer does :P
This Christmas /New Years it's back to the boring barbecue by the pool parties and general piss ups.
I'd love to help organise an aussie/kiwi across the ditch meet though. I'm sure we could get something going. Our respective dollars are so bloody pathetic I'm sure we could drink ourselves stupid as we wallow i self pity.
The tree will be up as soon as hubby gets the boxes out of the garage and presents this year is wine, wine and more wine as we live in a wine valley. Hic
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 10:51   #26
K03N
Banned

now pa is over, whats the difference between AD and GD, allfather?
imo GD is for spam, threads on AD usually make more sense. and this thread does make sense i think. :/
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 11:00   #27
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

PiaZava is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Allfather
i realy cant see any valid reason this post should remain on AD,and not moved to either GD or PD.
Well, I would never make this post on GD, because
  • only GD-ppl would read it, and I dont know GD ppl, so what they are planning for x-mas I dont really care about :]
  • it would vanish in all the spam
  • PA might be over, there are no battles or politics to discuss anymore
  • AD is more a community than just a discussionboard
I would prefer if the other mods didnt close/move it, but it is ofc not up to me.

~Pia

&Omega;
PiaZava is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 12:28   #28
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
GIVE IT TO US

most of the comical people on GD have been banned :/
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 13:12   #29
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
i wun live to see Christmas
but i would love to see Pa open back up by then

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 13:36   #30
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
Says you who is flaming now
Says you who got banned after i reported you
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 18:56   #31
Slinkee
Certified Biatch

Slinkee is an unknown quantity at this point
Rumad visiting and cooking xmas day dinner for me, then watching him get mashed whilst I cant *sniff*

nice way to spend it though (thanks John xx)
Slinkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 21:43   #32
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
I am working at X-mas. My family made me hate X-mas more then other days in the year, so i always end up solving other ppls family-fights and eating x-mas dinner with about 10 collegues in a police-station.
It has its charm.

Last year x-mas eve i worked and we got this call of a person being unwell. We found a man on a cyclepath somewhere, next to his bike. He had a heartattack, died while we tried to save him. He was taken by an ambulance and my collegue and me went to his adress to see if anybody was home. X-mas eve, dark, cold. We rang the doorbell and this lovely old lady opens the door and lets us in on request. X-mas tree in the house, its all nice and warm, candles lit, and the diner ready and table all in x-mas style. It smelled great and the lady tells us she is just waiting for her husband to get home for x-mas dinner.
We had to tell her he wouldnot be home .
I think i wont feel that bad about x-mas this year while working....it can always be worse.
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 22:32   #33
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
I'm thinking about stopping to see Mr. HR4 on my way through California in a few weeks.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 02:10   #34
Summerflame

Summerflame is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
There is a Fury PA-meeting on the weekend around the 14th in Cologne, Germany (details)
If you guys have time stop by in Ulm (it's on the way) and have a coffee with me

INDEED!

Laputa

Thanx for pointing out our Meet.
Though I want to point out that every PA-Player from every Alliance is invited!

Even though I never took part in any Discussions on this Board (me beeing absolute s**** in Propaganda), I always considered AD my favorite Board, so I want to extend a special Invitation to all you guys and girls.
As I already said in my original Thread, this could be a good Time to set aside some grudges.

Btw Laputa, why don't you drive up from Ulm? We promise we won't burn you on the Stake just because you're LDK.

To the original Topic of this Thread:
I rather hate Christmas, first because I'm not too fond of my Family, and I hate it to be forced to act like everything is ok. 2nd I don't like it because everyone in General acts like not being himself, everyone visits church just this once in the year, and very many people tend to see Beggars (for instance) only this time of year, for the Rest of the year they are non-existant. Which all is rather sad.

regards,

Gwydion
R3: 100:18 Cymberal of Celtar
R4: somewhere in P24
R5: no Idea
R6: 22:20 [Wrath]
R7: 27:1:9 [Fury]
R8: 42:2:5 [Fury]
R9: 26:4:10 [Eclipse]
R9:5: no Idea [Eclipse]
R10: 4:5:5 [Eclipse]
R11: 31:5:9 [1up]
[1up]
Summerflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 02:19   #35
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
pia can i have you for christmas this year??
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 05:57   #36
Mr. Juggalo
eia bro

Mr. Juggalo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman
Im not g33k like j00s
DON'T YOU WORK AT AN INTERNET CAFE?!

GEEEEEEEEK!!@
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 06:52   #37
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont seem to have any of the mixed Fury/Legion Xmas banners Hobbie did, just my half of them and even then I can only find one :/

http://www.melville.biz/furybluesnow.jpg

I'll have to find the others somehow.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 07:24   #38
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
Fall is in full swing, the leaves are falling from the trees covering the ground beneath our feet as we walk to and from where we want to go, the wind has a cutting chill about it, the birds are singing migration songs and gather in great flocks near the house.

Winter is a coming, the temperature steadily falls ever more each passing day, the clouds gather for the inevitable storm that will drop inches upon inches of snow upon the ground while everyone sleeps soundly within the warm confines of their homes.

Despite nature's obvious attempt to dampen everyone's spirits, we defy her with our joy for the coming holidays. We prepare the parties, the family reunions, the giving of thanks for our many blessings from the past year. We go out and search the shops for the perfect presents for our loved ones, spend the hard earned money from our long labour at our jobs.

We watch with love and pride at our children that are oblivious to the full impact of the season, watch their frolicking and mischief.

And above everything else, we continue to play ourselves no matter how old we are, for in the hearts of the truly wise, we are only as old as we feel.

Happiness comes from within and shall be expressed this holiday season, may it be as great for you as it will be for me.

Happy Holidays everyone.
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 08:46   #39
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Jingle bells, jingle bells, Jingle all the way.
Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh.
Jingle bells, jingle bells. Jingle all the way.
Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh.
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 09:54   #40
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Summerflame

Btw Laputa, why don't you drive up from Ulm? We promise we won't burn you on the Stake just because you're LDK.

Gwydion
Sorry, already tied up on that weekend :/

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 16:07   #41
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
I am working at X-mas. My family made me hate X-mas more then other days in the year, so i always end up solving other ppls family-fights and eating x-mas dinner with about 10 collegues in a police-station.
It has its charm.

Last year x-mas eve i worked and we got this call of a person being unwell. We found a man on a cyclepath somewhere, next to his bike. He had a heartattack, died while we tried to save him. He was taken by an ambulance and my collegue and me went to his adress to see if anybody was home. X-mas eve, dark, cold. We rang the doorbell and this lovely old lady opens the door and lets us in on request. X-mas tree in the house, its all nice and warm, candles lit, and the diner ready and table all in x-mas style. It smelled great and the lady tells us she is just waiting for her husband to get home for x-mas dinner.
We had to tell her he wouldnot be home .
I think i wont feel that bad about x-mas this year while working....it can always be worse.
sigrid's lovely x-mas/bedtime stories, now available in your local bookshop....
the first day i will visit my grandma with my parents, hopefully not for the last time :/
the second day i will work until 7, so when i get home, everyone is already tired of fighting so we can have a pleasant dinner with all of us... my 2 bro's with gf, me w/o :/
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 16:38   #42
[m00]MAX

It's raining outside :/
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 16:57   #43
K03N
Banned

no grandma, christmas was weeeeeks ago! don't you remember?
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 18:43   #44
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
I dont seem to have any of the mixed Fury/Legion Xmas banners Hobbie did, just my half of them and even then I can only find one :/

http://www.melville.biz/furybluesnow.jpg
Furgion Christmas - Images combined by Petru

Fury Christmas (animated) - By Petru

Fury Christmas (transparent) - By Petru

Legion Christmas (Grinch 1) - By Hobbie

Legion Christmas (Grinch 2) - By Hobbie

Legion Christmas (Evil Santa) - By Dirtball

Legion Christmas (Full Moon Galaxy) - By Molotov

Legion Christmas (JoV Galaxy) - By Warl

Legion Christmas (Daddy Santa) - By Govan

Legion Christmas (Snow/Tree - Purple) - By Govan

Legion Christmas (Snow/Tree - Blue) - By Govan

Legion Christmas (Evil Santa) - By Govan

Legion Christmas (Reindeer) - By Grendel

Legion Christmas (Original Round 3) - By Grendel

Legion Christmas (Round 5 Update) - By The_Joker

Legion Christmas (GTO Round 5) - Unknown Creator (steigl?)

Furgion Christmas (HiddenDragon Galaxy) - By Valvalis

Legion Christmas (Galaxy 16:23) - By Kain_Rowd

Legion Christmas (Galaxy 16:23 - Revolt) - By Kain_Rowd

I'm sure there are at least two or three I don't have on my webhost, probably on my harddrive, but that should do it for now.* But that should suffice for now.

*Round 3 Christmas banners would be appreciated!
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 22:00   #45
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
You found my twinkly lights \o/

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote