User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Nov 2002, 23:34   #51
Jatr

sending overkill to a target with lots of roids is not bullying.. its a tactic to prevent easy defense....

its not like they know everyones alliance in the game.. and a big planet most likely has big friends.

You people find the lamest things to whine about now a days...

next someone's gonna complain about getting multi-waved? if your 2mil score and 200 roids then its rather pathetic, but if your a big planet.. then expect big incomings.

tits\ldk always overkill me
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 02:24   #52
schryenm
Old geezer

schryenm is infamous around these parts
Tactics give roids

I am no top 100 player by far, but in my experience only complete target saturation gives u a reasonable chance of getting roids of a 600+ roid target. OB defense makes it necessary
I have switched to alternating between 2 counters only nights & 1 attack night.
BTW Jatr, u never asked me for defense after u defended me :P
R3: 26:6:15 markdirdir of Tchai [TFD]
R4: 285:19:15 marmaluk of Pao [TFD]/[XAN Core]
R5: 20:9:4 markdirdir of Kursk [XAN Core]
R6: 2:1:15 markdirdir of Tchai [XAN core]/(inactive)
R7: 40:6:23 markdirdir of Pao -freebee -
R8: 40:5:3 markdirdir of Tchai [Plush]
R9: 6:2:2 Disneyland of the Death Penalty (OLY)
R10 Retired
schryenm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 00:50   #53
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
I would have saved you Koen !!
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 10:23   #54
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

LOL you wre offline i thought

*spanks*
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 13:17   #55
Fridge

lo Ko3n

Since when did u start whining on the boards when u get attacked??

Its just natural, the big bad guys attack the smaller ones to get there roids without heavy losses .. and if you get defence they just send more

and dont tell me TFD never attacked planets waay smaller than them
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 14:03   #56
K03N
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Fridge

and dont tell me TFD never attacked planets waay smaller than them

thats one of the reasons why i left. they organised raids on gals where 90% of the planets where under my 20% rule.
and 150m planetscore attacking a 16m planet (in a neutral gal) = bull****. this has nothing to do with being tactical or someting; it's just a pathetic action of an alliance that should be able to do better than this.
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 17:39   #57
Griffin
The [Bugs]

Griffin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie

one of the smart things yeh once said i think.....
it's better to get SOME roids every day then fail 6 out of 7 times and get 1 good hit per week:/
There we have a really smart PA-player!
That tactic worked for 4 rounds with me, I never needed to juciest targets, because them are the ones usually getting the best defence also.

Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor, and getting campaign funds from the rich, while promising both to protect them from eachother.

Planetarion
R3 - R10 Bugs
SS
Round 3 15:4:7 #16 Bugs
Round 4 6:6:15 #6 Bugs
Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 18:09   #58
Xavier March

Quote:
Originally posted by K03N

thats one of the reasons why i left. they organised raids on gals where 90% of the planets where under my 20% rule.
and 150m planetscore attacking a 16m planet (in a neutral gal) = bull****. this has nothing to do with being tactical or someting; it's just a pathetic action of an alliance that should be able to do better than this.
would it have been better for fury to send smaller fleets and not get your roids?
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 18:11   #59
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Xavier March

would it have been better for fury to send smaller fleets and not get your roids?

Better for Koen
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 18:18   #60
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

what is a neutral gal ?
your galaxy contains no fury, you have no alliance yourself, what makes you NEUTRAL ?
I cant recall anytime you gave a fk about who u hitted, if it was a neutral or a fury or a titans. And like for everyone your roids might be from whoever in this random round.

Like mentioned earlier, you were unfortunately attacked by 2 bg's which had no ties to each other (different launchtimes etc) and like already seen alot of your attackers recalled when they actually found out.

About the no skill attitude, you lost 1k roids on this day, of your nearly 2k, i would say pld r@ped.

Sad thing u became a board whinner and cant take your hit like anyone else does, there are other ppl who lose 50% of their roids on a day, some are maybe only 4 mio big and get attacked by 2 8mil guys, do they come and make a big thread, no, because noone gives a fk about it, so please sod off with your lameness you dont have any pity here to gain and you are playing a wargame, which means you hit and you get hit. Try to understand that first before you post again.

P.S. please dont feel 2 important, about "how much incomigns i got thats 150 mio score", because unless you have secret access to PA db, i doubt you can say anything about the recalled Xan fleets on you, they could contain only vultures to scare the **** out of you, a tactic not uncomon. And if the attackers landed and capped roids 150 mio seems also unlikely because cap would be 0% especially with your "red-defence" friends. I think you my friend are blowing alot of hot air which is far from the facts.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet

Last edited by Razorback; 19 Nov 2002 at 18:24.
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 22:48   #61
K03N
Banned

you dont understand why i made this thread, do you? it's not about me getting hit, it's about Fury/FanG attacking a neutral gal (as in; not being Titans/LDK or whatever) with a small amount of roids, with huge amounts of ships. and i'm not pointing at the ships that land, i mean the ships they sent in total to make sure we wouldnt arrange defence.
it's not about me or my galmates losing roids, it's about you guys not playing smart, as you could have capped way more if you'd sent the same amount of ships to twice as much targets.
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 23:52   #62
IkARu$

Quote:
you dont understand why i made this thread, do you? it's not about me getting hit, it's about Fury/FanG attacking a neutral gal (as in; not being Titans/LDK or whatever) with a small amount of roids, with huge amounts of ships. and i'm not pointing at the ships that land, i mean the ships they sent in total to make sure we wouldnt arrange defence.
it's not about me or my galmates losing roids, it's about you guys not playing smart, as you could have capped way more if you'd sent the same amount of ships to twice as much targets.

You just don't get it

P R E V E N T I N G

D E F E N C E
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 00:33   #63
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by IkARu$

You just don't get it

P R E V E N T I N G

D E F E N C E

yeap, and 1 more reason your respective alliances run out of defense so quickly bout each night as well. but guess thats how things run in Rd8. well pld
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 03:59   #64
Fridge

ouch ko3n... even when your dead meat now, bashed and roided to dust, you are still one of the greatest pa players to me :-P

hope to see ya soon again on a chaotic meet somewhere in the UK

and dont forget wouter at home fs