User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 23 Aug 2009, 14:05   #1
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Suggestion Forums Improvements

So, after having had my rant about a lack of feedback from the developers on this forum, I thought it'd be much better to suggest how this forum can be improved.

1) Add active moderators.

With this I mean that there should be moderators on this forum that actively take part in discussions and which are something like the link between the developers and the community (i.e. they forward interesting topics to the developers and feedback some internal discussion concerns to the community).

2) Remove the change tracker.

The change tracker in its current form is pretty pointless. It is almost exactly like this forum - everyone can post there and there is hardly any maintenance going on from the developers or moderators. OK, a status can be added, but all of that could easily be done by hand anyway via adding tags to current suggestions and using the close button if needed.
Unread 23 Aug 2009, 15:21   #2
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suggestion Forums Improvements

Seconded

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2009, 12:31   #3
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Im pretty sure we dont have this function, but i could be wrong:

A mail to inform you when youve had a post deleted/edited or have been banned by an admin, with details such as which post/admin and whatever else is relevant.

Feedback helps alot to fix problems.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2009, 15:51   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pro.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2009, 10:41   #5
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

signed

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2009, 22:02   #6
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
So, after having had my rant about a lack of feedback from the developers on this forum, I thought it'd be much better to suggest how this forum can be improved.

1) Add active moderators.

With this I mean that there should be moderators on this forum that actively take part in discussions and which are something like the link between the developers and the community (i.e. they forward interesting topics to the developers and feedback some internal discussion concerns to the community).

2) Remove the change tracker.

The change tracker in its current form is pretty pointless. It is almost exactly like this forum - everyone can post there and there is hardly any maintenance going on from the developers or moderators. OK, a status can be added, but all of that could easily be done by hand anyway via adding tags to current suggestions and using the close button if needed.
The problem is you need a Development team and a PAteam that want to use the Suggestions forum and are willing to have a system put into place. Despite myself and a few others having NDA's in the past we are seen as second class members of the whole 'Team' and can't be allowed to be involved in anyway whatso ever so any attempts made to have this forum return to the two way 'think tank' it used to be and used to do so well has fallen on deaf ears.

It got to a point a handful of rounds ago where I just gave up trying to get them to use this forum for good and certainly I was in no position to give any further feedback on ideas beyond my own personal views as a player
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote