User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Oct 2006, 09:34   #51
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: A request for ND HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Comparing cruisie to Killmark is very unfair. Ive shared gals with both of them, and cruisie was a) wastly more beneficient to the galaxy b) lot less hazzle

But then again, killmark didnt play under his real nick
I've never shared a galaxy with either, but from my experiences Killmark is a very hard working staff member. And, I've heard, from several people, that he's also very nice to have in your gal.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 04:52   #52
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
So...

You come on AD, make a half arsed post moaning at someone and then don't have the common sense to let the rest of us, not in the loop, know exactly whats happened.

From that I gather she left because your communication skills leave a little to be desired and you, quite clearly, have a predilection for moaning about god knows what and hoping that someone gives a shit.

This is no way an opinion or view of Angels alliance or its HC's.. This is a personal opinion by me.

Mazzelarnub.... Get a grip!!

Are you really gonna take up for that PA huzzy? She came into angels demanding arbitor access... And she has no reason to get it. Plus her being the BITCH from hell demanding everything. But i will not explain myself to likes of anyone that takes up for her childish antics.

I gave her a chance to redeem herself and maybe show some honour or even act like an adult.. Wasted time on my part huh? As for the coords thingy, i trust no one as most HC are the same way.. Maybe you should watch her.. I hear she spies still..

Sorry i learned my lesson with coords and all WAYY back when syntheticnub and Focht decided to screw me in round 4 or 5... (sorry i forget) I trust no one outa my world.

Only reason she came to ND is because nobody else will take her..

Maybe she likes control freaks to run her life WHO cares!! hehe

If your gonna let Crusie run your politics then man i have to say you guys have issues..

Once again

Regards

Mobrulz

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 05:16   #53
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynchMob
This is no way an opinion or view of Angels alliance or its HC's.. This is a personal opinion by me.

Are you really gonna take up for that PA huzzy? She came into angels demanding arbitor access... And she has no reason to get it. Plus her being the BITCH from hell demanding everything. But i will not explain myself to likes of anyone that takes up for her childish antics.

I gave her a chance to redeem herself and maybe show some honour or even act like an adult.. Wasted time on my part huh? As for the coords thingy, i trust no one as most HC are the same way.. Maybe you should watch her.. I hear she spies still..

Sorry i learned my lesson with coords and all WAYY back when syntheticnub and Focht decided to screw me in round 4 or 5... (sorry i forget) I trust no one outa my world.

If your gonna let Crusie run your politics then man i have to say you guys have issues..

Once again

Regards

Mobrulz
Crusie came to ND because she was invited to ND, she is here, with some of her ex 1up alliance members, gaming and helping the alliance. She doesn't control ND politics, and she hasn't asked for ANYTHING arby or Officer related. She simply does her job and contributes. If you have personal issues with her, oh well, seems to me like that's your issue, not everyone elses. Grow up and stop acting like the little freshman who didn't get the girl
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 05:16   #54
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'd say recruiting her has that affect aswell...
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 05:29   #55
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
Crusie came to ND because she was invited to ND, she is here, with some of her ex 1up alliance members, gaming and helping the alliance. She doesn't control ND politics, and she hasn't asked for ANYTHING arby or Officer related. She simply does her job and contributes. If you have personal issues with her, oh well, seems to me like that's your issue, not everyone elses. Grow up and stop acting like the little freshman who didn't get the girl
Hmnnn.. I remember I kicked her... you say quit acting like the little freshman that didnt get the girl? Hmnnn, lets go back to headstart where clearly you didnt get to go... I KICKED HER thus meaning we dont want pond scum in our nice swimming pool *****... Now be quiet and go entertain crusie before she leaks your intel and stuff to the whole PA. And please quit being so stupid with those dumb little boy replies. :/

lol....

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 06:38   #56
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Hmnnn.. I remember I kicked her... you say quit acting like the little freshman that didnt get the girl? Hmnnn, lets go back to headstart where clearly you didnt get to go... I KICKED HER thus meaning we dont want pond scum in our nice swimming pool *****... Now be quiet and go entertain crusie before she leaks your intel and stuff to the whole PA. And please quit being so stupid with those dumb little boy replies. :/

lol....

your whole rant is the perfect example of a "little boy replies" sport... grow up ffs no one really gives a shit if you don't like Crusie, I think we all get it
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 06:43   #57
LynchMob
Old Fart

On the defence are ya now?

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 06:47   #58
LynchMob
Old Fart

Its amazing that an honest reply in this AD equals a RANT?

Sorry you have no reply that makes sense to these accusations against me or anybody else associated with my alliance.

Once again: get a grip!

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 07:11   #59
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Its amazing that an honest reply in this AD equals a RANT?

Sorry you have no reply that makes sense to these accusations against me or anybody else associated with my alliance.

Once again: get a grip!
Well you did rant to be fair.
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 07:18   #60
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
On the defence are ya now?
defense of what... you throwing a tantrum? whatever sparky
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 10:29   #61
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:

Once again

Regards

Mobrulz

Hehe, so typical Angels/FAnG command. Those ppl will never, ever, learn.
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 12:47   #62
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

I never had a bad experience with Crusie. She's always done whats in the interest of the alliance that she plays for. Now can we please stop creating threads about individual players on alliance forums as its boring me.

Oh and Duck rules at AD.
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 12:52   #63
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Oh and Duck rules at AD.
I suggest that everyone searches the old ad threads about f.example everything that happend after Angryduck left ND and joined 1up and see the ramblings of ReligFree and his peers against him.. Talk about hypocracy..
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 12:58   #64
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

I guarantee you i never posted against duck. hence why he openly accepted me into 1up r16 so sit on it.
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 14:38   #65
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I suggest that everyone searches the old ad threads about f.example everything that happend after Angryduck left ND and joined 1up and see the ramblings of ReligFree and his peers against him.. Talk about hypocracy..
who cares, please tell me what on god's earth your comment has to do with this thread?
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 14:44   #66
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

If Mobrulz's post doesn't violate Clause 4 of the AD rules - I'm not entirely sure what does.

To be frank, I'm stunned that people give two shits about who ND recruits. Last I checked, Angels HC didnt have to monitor ND's scanning activity, nor our members def points, nor our private channel morale.

Thats my job. That's Duck's job. Thats BA and h3ll and Md's job. Not yours. Run along and continue to defend against my CO.

Last edited by Barrow|Pony; 16 Oct 2006 at 15:43.
Barrow|Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 14:59   #67
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:

lol....
"dumb little boy replies"
have you SEEN the quality of your posts?
If i were in angels and had you for a HC - i would be ashamed.
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 15:00   #68
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
If Mobrulz's post doesn't violate Clause 4 of the AD rules - I'm not entirely sure what does.

To be frank, I'm stunned that people give two shits about who ND recruits. Last I checked, Angels HC didnt have to monitor ND's scanning activity, nor our members def points, nor our private channel morale.

Thats my job. That's Duck's job. Thats BA and h3ll's job. Not yours. Run along and continue to defend against my CO.
You forgot Md.
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 15:43   #69
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

fixed. stupid barrow.
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 16:57   #70
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

good work for kicking scum angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 17:07   #71
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
"dumb little boy replies"
have you SEEN the quality of your posts?
oh please, not jumping on that band wagon are you
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 17:11   #72
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
I thought you were never in Angels.
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 17:59   #73
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

also my experiences of crusie are pretty varied, she is a nice person most of the time and also a very good player, but i often tend to find when she doesnt get her own way thats when things get out of control, she is quite volatile.

Also all this 'flaming' when he gave you his event of things against crusies word, pretty petty tbfh
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 18:18   #74
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I don't get it, people are always making fun of crusie calling her names etc and then they readily accept her into their alliance, then say more crap about her when she leaves?
1up members loved to make fun of her but then she was accepted into 1up a roudn or two later...
There were also a few jokes about her in ND in R15 and now she's in ND, seems a bit strange IMO.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 18:21   #75
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

We make fun of Barrow all the time, and he's HC.
Same as for h3ll, BA, CM, Squid, .. just about everybody in ND infact.
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 18:22   #76
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Its like most things in life, you dont know someone until you work with them.

Sure some people (Idler and TheRat ;o) may of made a gal banner in round 13 saying scanwhore etc, sure I ddnt think she was great because she spied on my gal in a speeder etc (I know I took it too seriously), sure some others didnt like her.

But what I realised about her is that no matter what alliance she is in, she puts in 110%. She is a ****ing good scanner and can work hard at officer level as well. I take back what I said (if anything) in previous rounds and im sure those who work with her, will do the same.
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 18:28   #77
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I take back what I said (if anything) in previous rounds and im sure those who work with her, will do the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
Max doesn't seem to agree
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 18:45   #78
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
also my experiences of crusie are pretty varied, she is a nice person most of the time and also a very good player, but i often tend to find when she doesnt get her own way thats when things get out of control, she is quite volatile.

Also all this 'flaming' when he gave you his event of things against crusies word, pretty petty tbfh
I dont think the flaming of mob has anything to do with crusies word and everything to do with the things mob wrote.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 18:52   #79
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Its like most things in life, you dont know someone until you work with them.

Sure some people (Idler and TheRat ;o) may of made a gal banner in round 13 saying scanwhore etc, sure I ddnt think she was great because she spied on my gal in a speeder etc (I know I took it too seriously), sure some others didnt like her.

But what I realised about her is that no matter what alliance she is in, she puts in 110%. She is a ****ing good scanner and can work hard at officer level as well. I take back what I said (if anything) in previous rounds and im sure those who work with her, will do the same.
Posting to say I couldn't agree more, and that 1up never kicked her or - at least to my knowledge - made her want to leave so I think she's proven that if you pay her the respect she deserves she'll pay you back. Having read the logs from "that incident", I'd be willing to say it wasn't her fault in the slightest and overall a cockup by Angels.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 19:53   #80
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

Mobrulz makes Kjeldoran look like a posting angel :-(
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 20:10   #81
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Posting to say I couldn't agree more, and that 1up never kicked her or - at least to my knowledge - made her want to leave so I think she's proven that if you pay her the respect she deserves she'll pay you back. Having read the logs from "that incident", I'd be willing to say it wasn't her fault in the slightest and overall a cockup by Angels.
pretty bold statement, i know the first time she was kicked from Angels, which was by me, it was within reason which im pretty sure she wouldnt dispute, but then again i dont really know the ins and outs of this round
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 11:04   #82
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Hehe, so typical Angels/FAnG command. Those ppl will never, ever, learn.
A perfect example of "I never do anything, I just comment on those doing things" ...

To Angryduck: I'll await your answer after the round because frankly, your opinion on Crusie atm is worth fk all as you what ... had her in your alliance for 2 weeks? For your sake, I hope she has grown up/changed.
Anyone looking (AND KNOWING) at her track record can only agree with what Mobrulz stated, I find your reaction on it, just cuz she's in your alliance now, quite pathetic.

to Lokken: Why am I not surprised with your subtle reply here mmm?

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 11:09   #83
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Do you even realize how retarded this statement is? Doh ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Oct 2006, 11:14   #84
pig
1up on you

Afaik Kjeldoran, Crusie was in 1up for 2 rounds (maybe 3) and this was ofc the time Angryduck was HC, so im sure if anyone out of the HC who have posted here will know her quite well. I'm sure it is Angryduck.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 11:19   #85
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Afaik Kjeldoran, Crusie was in 1up for 2 rounds (maybe 3) and this was ofc the time Angryduck was HC, so im sure if anyone out of the HC who have posted here will know her quite well. I'm sure it is Angryduck.
Fair enough.

so just because she "grew up", as you all claim, means that what she did in the past suddenly "did not happen really"?

So if Killmark plays again, without bots, we can fairly assume he never used bots in this game and clearly it was a huge ****up by the pple that played with him.

Mobrulz posted from his experience with Crusie. If you look at what she pulled in Angels, and why Alki kicked her, then I'd call you clueless if you wouldn't have done the same.

But again, maybe she has changed, dunno.

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Oct 2006, 11:25   #86
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
crusie is in the the higher echelons in terms of understanding planetarion, second only to the likes of me! however, her people skills are somewhat lacking as people can't accept someone with the mistakes that she's made in her past knows a lot more than them
I guess not everything you post is pure crap. This is also exactly the reason why she'll be invited into every top alliance round after round. It is why Chika and a few others will.
Because they know and play the game better then others, and Hc's are just pple ... they're also opportunists and who wouldn't want an active top planet (which she is if she puts efforts into it) in a game where every "legal" loophole is used to win the game?

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Oct 2006, 12:32   #87
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
A perfect example of "I never do anything, I just comment on those doing things" ...

To Angryduck: I'll await your answer after the round because frankly, your opinion on Crusie atm is worth fk all as you what ... had her in your alliance for 2 weeks? For your sake, I hope she has grown up/changed.
Anyone looking (AND KNOWING) at her track record can only agree with what Mobrulz stated, I find your reaction on it, just cuz she's in your alliance now, quite pathetic.

rgds Kj
Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
pig is absolutely correct. I can speak about working with Crusie from experience over a number of rounds, and that is WHY she was invited to play for ND. Maybe you shouldn't flap the hole under your nose until YOU know what YOU are talking about.

Mobrulz threw a tantrum, nothing more.. unfortunately this is the internet, so we can't just give him a binky and tell him to shut the f*** up.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 12:49   #88
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
pig is absolutely correct. I can speak about working with Crusie from experience over a number of rounds, and that is WHY she was invited to play for ND. Maybe you shouldn't flap the hole under your nose until YOU know what YOU are talking about.

Mobrulz threw a tantrum, nothing more.. unfortunately this is the internet, so we can't just give him a binky and tell him to shut the f*** up.
Mobrulz judged Crusie when she played with Angels. His opinion of her is purely based on what she displayed back then.
Just cuz she matured in 1up, doesn't suddenly erase every shit she pulled in the past.

I get to read how some pple now say, after getting to know Crusie RECENTLY, that clearly Crusie is unable to have ever done the horrible things that Angels HC claimed, and therefor can only conclude that it must have been the HC who stuffed it, rather then her.

Which is obviously pure crap. What you did in the past doesn't get erased just because you finally managed to grow up. Maybe if Mobrulz plays another round with her now, he might have a different opinion.

Becides, your opinion on her is just that ... an opinion. Telling someone else to shut up for saying HIS opinion, which you did, is rather pathetic and hypocrite ... because you're telling your opinion but yell at another to shut it when he tells his.

Great show, Duck

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Oct 2006, 15:01   #89
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

to Lokken: Why am I not surprised with your subtle reply here mmm?

rgds Kj
So you think that letting your personal feelings spill over into name calling on AD is good behavior for a HC? Crusie may be all the mean things you and Mobrulz think of her but as far as these forums are concerned, Mob is the only one acting immature.

Quote:
Mobrulz judged Crusie when she played with Angels. His opinion of her is purely based on what she displayed back then.
Just cuz she matured in 1up, doesn't suddenly erase every shit she pulled in the past.

I get to read how some pple now say, after getting to know Crusie RECENTLY, that clearly Crusie is unable to have ever done the horrible things that Angels HC claimed, and therefor can only conclude that it must have been the HC who stuffed it, rather then her.

Which is obviously pure crap. What you did in the past doesn't get erased just because you finally managed to grow up. Maybe if Mobrulz plays another round with her now, he might have a different opinion.

Becides, your opinion on her is just that ... an opinion. Telling someone else to shut up for saying HIS opinion, which you did, is rather pathetic and hypocrite ... because you're telling your opinion but yell at another to shut it when he tells his.

Great show, Duck
No Kjeldoran, coming on AD and calling someone a 'bitch' and 'pondscum' is pathetic. There is nothing pathetic about calling a childish rant a childish rant. Just because you agree with Mobs opinion doesnt make it above criticism.

Meanwhile this post of yours seems to miss the whole point of this thread, which is not, in fact, about what happened rounds ago, but about what happened earlier this round.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 15:50   #90
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
No Kjeldoran, coming on AD and calling someone a 'bitch' and 'pondscum' is pathetic. There is nothing pathetic about calling a childish rant a childish rant. Just because you agree with Mobs opinion doesnt make it above criticism.
I never justified his namecalling etc either. Sure, he could've expressed himself differently but you can't measure pple with 2 different set of standards.

If Mobz crossed the line, then sure angryduck did aswell. Unless telling people to shut up all is somehow "tollerated" nowadays ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Oct 2006, 16:21   #91
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess thats why they let her in pre-round, right?

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 16:41   #92
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
I guess thats why they let her in pre-round, right?
that was only to "use" her to get other 1up players to join Angels, and hence give them a group of good players

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 16:46   #93
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
If Mobz crossed the line, then sure angryduck did aswell. Unless telling people to shut up all is somehow "tollerated" nowadays ...
If someone is acting like a twat then it's the responsibility of those around them to let them know so they don't make the same mistake twice. He was, they did, end of story.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 16:51   #94
K-W
Bored

Quote:
I never justified his namecalling etc either. Sure, he could've expressed himself differently but you can't measure pple with 2 different set of standards.

Yah, using the phrase 'shut up' is exactly the same as calling someone a 'bitch' and 'pond scum'.
Unread 21 Oct 2006, 17:50   #95
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
I'm not sure if saying X did Y so I think they are Z is against the rules. The fact it is a bad post is neither here nor there.

So Mobrulz had an opinion and phrased it badly. It's pretty open for the forum to rip his post apart and oh wait they have done. There's also the neg rep function for posts like this.
Unread 21 Oct 2006, 21:53   #96
lokken
BlueTuba

Following further deliberation, the mods have taken further action on this thread. If you are going to criticise, back them up, don't make it too personal and try to take a reasonably rational approach.

cheers.
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 15:05   #97
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

First off, I want to say that I am not too proud to admit having been wrong.

And in this case I was. What I was told was not the truth, and I drew conclusions too quickly. I have already apologized to crusie last night, and I want to apologize to anyone else who might have been effected in any way. I'm really sorry about the whole affair, and I don't think anyone gained anything at all on it. I only got the truth two days ago, and I wanted to ask crusie for her forgiveness before I posted anything here, and I didn't get around to talking to her before last night.

If you want to vent angry feelings on me, I understand - it is no less than what I deserve. I won't promise that I will read it though. I don't need anyone to tell me I have made a fool out of myself in this case.

I hope I have your forgiveness crusie. I understand it if I don't.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 15:26   #98
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
trying to figure here what exactly is being asked of the ND HC here.... if it a serious request for recruitment logs for any member, I wouldn't hold your breath.... as for any other slams, slanders, flames or anything of that nature that are aimed at influencing any member of the ND Command team in their decision making process....again, wouldn't count on it. We are going to scrutinize each application we have, based on it's own merits, and accept/deny applicants appropriatly. These decisions are ND's alone....so opinions, however amusing they may be, are irrelevant. If it is your intention to cry, complain, bitch, moan, have a cow, or anything resembling whining..... your efforts, however humorous, are pointless. That is as official a statement as your gonna get concerning this..

nice humor points so far though \o/

edited for spelling
god help you if you took crusie. I think ND is making an ass out of itself if they take crusie and she does the usual crusie move these days.

edited: Just remembered only reason why crusie get's away with these stuff is that she's a she. You know.. every young guy wants to play knight/defender of womens rights etc.. some olders as well. I would say to these guys get a life and learn that the opposite sex isn't always the good party in relationships. (Before I get flamed about having a grudge against opposite sex.. I don't have, you just learn things when you grow up and get to know other people and how they'r relationships are going)
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 15:26   #99
The Real Arfy

Angelols

Unread 23 Oct 2006, 15:27   #100
The Real Arfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen
god help you if you took crusie. I think ND is making an ass out of itself if they take crusie and she does the usual crusie move these days.
What would that be? Being a dedicated player and scanner round in round out? Giving her all as long as you return the favour?