User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Feb 2009, 13:45   #401
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: Round 30 - Gamethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Junglemuffin nobody has denied that Ascendancy are still in the race. We are. We may even win this round. But the point is that it's far from decided and saying that we're about to win is silly because that would imply that we have some huge advantage and almost have the round wrapped up, which is a silly thing to imply when we're ~10mil and 15k roids behind CT.
"We". Thought so.

Yesterday it was +/-10 mil, today it is +/-9 mil.

Forgive me kila, i dont mean to imply anything. The fact that Asc has arguably the majority of PA's best players (some huge advantage?) is obvious. If its my choice of words that is so offensive, ie, about to win, please forgive me, about, is a relative term.

Kila, your a nice guy, very caring and gentle, and even cute with youre youtfull exhuberance and innocence, but please, leave the thinking to mz.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2009, 13:48   #402
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
So this is all that evolution malarky Darwin talked about.
Nein. Simply reporting on observations. Trust me, its very scientific.
Unread 16 Feb 2009, 18:53   #403
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
It appears as if you have not adressed my statement in any way, other than which could be achieved by a 5 year old, slinging shit at the wall, because his mother refused to offer her tit.

Now, for those of you with who are stupid, namely mZ who has, oh so eloquently, disproved Darwins theory of evolution by resulting to flowery language along the lines of FU, UR SHIT and ILL CRY LIKE A BITCH COS I DIDNT GET MY CAWK, i will repeat the question.
Ad hominem ftw, eh?

Quote:
Perhaps you disagree with the concept that an ally so far behind #1 are not capable of cathing them?
mz has never said Ascendancy are not capable of catching CT, merely that it is unlikely. Indeed, the cards are all in Conspiracy's hands, if they play them right they will win. And, seeing as you like to bring up the r26(?) Ascendancy victory, it should be pointed out that it was very unlikely that Ascendancy would win back then too, again, all the cards were in Denial's hands, but fortunately for Ascendancy, Denial was playing the wrong card game.

Now, just to make sure there's no confusion about what mz has stated not once, not twice, but three times - yet you still seem to miss the point - I thought I'd provide some quotes of mz clearly saying Ascendancy may win, and you'll notice that nowhere does he rule this possibility out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
While I am not denying that we're still in the race, saying we're "about to win" is erroneous.
Quote:
To repeat myself: I'm not saying we're out of the race, but the notion that we're about to win is pretty hilarious.
Quote:
As they say, the third time is the charm.

The notion that Ascendancy is about to win is misguided and wrong because we're not by any stretch of the imagination, and any retard with the capacity to wipe his or her own arse can see it.
Now, just in case there was any doubt left, I'll repeat myself for you: Ascendancy may well win the round, but the initiative very much lies with the other alliances ranked ahead and winning by no small margin.

Please get off your high horse and end this silly little crusade of yours JM.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2009, 23:03   #404
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yesterday it was +/-10 mil, today it is +/-9 mil.
Ascendancy gained 13812219 score in the last 71 hours and 4879001 in the last 23.
Conspiracy gained 16959525 score in the last 71 hours and 5410145 in the last 23.

"Oops."
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 09:26   #405
[JungleMuffin]

Mz. Please look at those details you posted. Perhaps even you can see
you can see the pattern.

20% roid gap down to 10%.

ellonweb: "If its my choice of words that is so offensive, ie, about to win, please forgive me, about, is a relative term." - JungleMuffin. Absolutely no high horise as far as i can see, just an opinion, up until a certain point where the nature of the thread became far more negative. Forgive me for rebutting, i am but a man.

Can we leave this till eor perhaps?
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 16:55   #406
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

To paraphrase Edmund Burke .... All that is required for Ascendancy to triumph (once again) is for the other alliances to do nothing.

All credit to Asc though - they're playing the rest of you (especially CT) to perfection.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 19:21   #407
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Mz. Please look at those details you posted. Perhaps even you can see the pattern.
Yeah, I do. The pattern of you being wrong. It is unfortunate it took me so long to notice it, because it seems you have (at last!) found something that's actually true, breaking the pattern.
Quote:
20% roid gap down to 10%.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 19 Feb 2009, 16:28   #408
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
Yeah, I do. The pattern of you being wrong. It is unfortunate it took me so long to notice it, because it seems you have (at last!) found something that's actually true, breaking the pattern.
I really do wish my opinion austomatically made something factual. Youre a very ignorant person for someone so obviously intelligent.

Conspiracy 72396
Ascendancy 71028
Unread 19 Feb 2009, 16:42   #409
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I really do wish my opinion austomatically made something factual. Youre a very ignorant person for someone so obviously intelligent.

Conspiracy 72396
Ascendancy 71028
Quoting meaningless numbers doesn't make your posts look less rubbish. The inherent flaw here being that the roid count is taken from all members of an alliance, while the score is only taken from the top 60 members. It is so blindingly obvious why roid counts alone cannot be taken as an indicator for who might be winning or not, that even you must know that your recent attempts of propaganda are just utterly shit and I suggest you go back to learn a bit more about how to approach the subject with more adequate weaponry.
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 02:21   #410
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
Quoting meaningless numbers doesn't make your posts look less rubbish. The inherent flaw here being that the roid count is taken from all members of an alliance, while the score is only taken from the top 60 members. It is so blindingly obvious why roid counts alone cannot be taken as an indicator for who might be winning or not, that even you must know that your recent attempts of propaganda are just utterly shit and I suggest you go back to learn a bit more about how to approach the subject with more adequate weaponry.
Propaganda? So now all of a sudden, cos i state an opinion, its automatically an attempt to play politician? i Stated an opinion, get over it. If anyone was to play politics, i assure you, it wouldnt be me. I have neither the reputation, subtlety, patience, connections, of even the slightest amount of interest for that matter, to do so. Im simply a player who doesnt swallow rhetoric that you guys spew.

YOU are propagandists, the ignorants, the egoists. You know it. Why even fking bother pretending with all this faux unbiased BS? If you want the win, have a bit of balls, stick your hand up and say you want it. In an alliance that appears to be so heavily laden with individuals, the herd mentaility is so rife, its sickening.

This will be my last post for this round. Asc: Please continue to neg rep away, no doubt you can win this thread war by yourselves.
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 02:51   #411
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Whilst I hate to admit is, Asc are actually right in this argument JM. They're not trying the usual "If enough of us say it, it will become true" malarky, they're just trying to explain it to you in as many ways as possible before you get it.

They haven't said they're not trying to win. OBVIOUSLY they're trying to win. So are Omen. So are Conspiracy Theory. Nobody is denying they want the win, but with 5(?) weeks of the round left, nobody is in a position to predict a likely outcome because atm, there IS NO LIKELY OUTCOME.

If you wont take it from Asc, take it from somebody neutral.
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 05:21   #412
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by asust3k View Post
Whilst I hate to admit is, Asc are actually right in this argument JM. They're not trying the usual "If enough of us say it, it will become true" malarky, they're just trying to explain it to you in as many ways as possible before you get it.

They haven't said they're not trying to win. OBVIOUSLY they're trying to win. So are Omen. So are Conspiracy Theory. Nobody is denying they want the win, but with 5(?) weeks of the round left, nobody is in a position to predict a likely outcome because atm, there IS NO LIKELY OUTCOME.

If you wont take it from Asc, take it from somebody neutral.
There is likely outcome.. it doesn't take much to figure out what it is as there's only 2 scenarios how it can go. Just watch and you'll learn something about how easy pa politics is to predict as in the end it's less than aprox 15 people who can/want influence the matter.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 11:11   #413
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
If you want the win, have a bit of balls, stick your hand up and say you want it..
Does anyone honestly believe we are not going for the win? That we're saying to ourselves "well, once we've taken down Omen and CT, let's break up the tag and go do something else"?
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 17:37   #414
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
There is likely outcome.. it doesn't take much to figure out what it is as there's only 2 scenarios how it can go. Just watch and you'll learn something about how easy pa politics is to predict as in the end it's less than aprox 15 people who can/want influence the matter.
Thanks for the lesson in PA politics. Care to state what your opinion of the 'likely outcome' is? I never meant to imply the possibilities are endless, I just said that with the amount of time there is left of the round, nobody can really put their hand on heart and say "I can accurately predict what the <15 influential people in PA will do for the remainder of the round".

Maybe I should rephrase - there is no one likely outcome. Does that suit you any better?
Unread 22 Feb 2009, 23:45   #415
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Perhaps this is a good time to welcome Kaifux back to Planetarion. We all know what the lad achieved with eXi and it should be interesting to see what happens now that he has taken command of Omen.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2009, 23:57   #416
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I guess he replaced Wishmaster who failed thusfar?
Unread 23 Feb 2009, 00:35   #417
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Did CT hit Hidden Agenda or something? Or did the H-A dc's have the day off?
Unread 23 Feb 2009, 09:49   #418
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
I guess he replaced Wishmaster who failed thusfar?
he didnt replace me, hes helping me reduce my workload. And overall helping with his insight with how to run an alliance smoothly.

needless to say, getting kaifux onboard is like winning in the lottery.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2009, 11:29   #419
t3k
The Video Guy

It's like winning the lottery at the same time as 376,392 other people. You get all excited at first, then realise the difference is minimal.
Unread 23 Feb 2009, 14:25   #420
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
When are you going to NAP all the other alliances and use as much flak as possible...'Oh...'

Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2009, 00:28   #421
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
he didnt replace me, hes helping me reduce my workload. And overall helping with his insight with how to run an alliance smoothly.

Really, we can't thank you enough.

First of all, we get a new challenge to get our teeth into. Kaifux is going to be a tough nut to crack and we look forward to taking him on. He seems to think we're beatable which he's well within his right to do, so we'll see how it turns out.

Obviously he's undefeated with exilition, so I assume I can take the position that Omen are clearly favourites at this point in time. Not to mention, seeing Omen depose your good self of leadership is an amusing bi-product of victory in our last conflict. The only question I have left, however, is this:

If Kaifux fails, are you getting Sid in?
Unread 24 Feb 2009, 13:05   #422
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

No, if all else fails we turn to Newt.
Unread 24 Feb 2009, 13:57   #423
Mzyxptlk
mz.

God help us.
Unread 24 Feb 2009, 15:03   #424
t3k
The Video Guy

Sid would play in Ascendancy.
Unread 24 Feb 2009, 15:19   #425
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Sid would play in Ascendancy.
Actually he was a member once, if I remember this correctly (he didn't play a planet though). Like Zhil and mazzelaar. And KillGhost I think.
Unread 24 Feb 2009, 15:24   #426
t3k
The Video Guy

I can honestly say I'm the biggest Sid/Zhil/mazz fanboy in PA.

Somebody regged Sid's nick the other day and was randomly channel hopping to attract attention (my money is on either VenoX or eksero, as they have a track record of regging nicks that dont belong to them - hello munkee!). I pm'd and said "Who's this?" and they didn't get it.

Obviously a fraud.
Unread 24 Feb 2009, 16:09   #427
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Kenny says:
Successful registration of munkee`
Your Password is: fv0s94F5
Kenny says:
go nuts

oi :/
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2009, 16:49   #428
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
I can honestly say I'm the biggest Sid/Zhil/mazz fanboy in PA.

Somebody regged Sid's nick the other day and was randomly channel hopping to attract attention (my money is on either VenoX or eksero, as they have a track record of regging nicks that dont belong to them - hello munkee!). I pm'd and said "Who's this?" and they didn't get it.

Obviously a fraud.
Kenny, the only person in pa that had no ****ing clue who sid was
that made my round back then.

ps. how are u faggot?
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2009, 17:21   #429
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Kenny says:
Successful registration of munkee`
Your Password is: fv0s94F5
Kenny says:
go nuts

oi :/
He said/she said.

In all fairness, that was pretty funny. Especially when munkee couldn't work out what his pnick was.

And if was neither of you regging 'Sid' then I demand the Real Slim Shady please stand up!

Last edited by t3k; 24 Feb 2009 at 17:27.
t3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2009, 17:32   #430
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
Kenny, the only person in pa that had no ****ing clue who sid was
that made my round back then.

ps. how are u faggot?
It took about 8 rounds before people kept bringing that up. Somebody landed in my gal early on in the round this round that recognised me as "the guy who didn't know Sid". But he was kicked

I'm better than I was, not as good as I could be, and nowhere near as good as I'm going to be in the very near future.

Yourself?
Unread 26 Feb 2009, 11:39   #431
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
It took about 8 rounds before people kept bringing that up. Somebody landed in my gal early on in the round this round that recognised me as "the guy who didn't know Sid". But he was kicked

I'm better than I was, not as good as I could be, and nowhere near as good as I'm going to be in the very near future.

Yourself?
well its pretty impressive to be a 1up member, and have a **** all clue who sid is

im reaching new levels of uselessness every day, while i drink and work!

ps. your never gonna be good, your my favourite noob though(hellkicker after all is more of a fag then a noob)
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2009, 18:05   #432
t3k
The Video Guy

Luckily I wasn't talking about PA, otherwise yes - that'd have been a downright lie heh.
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 19:59   #433
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Luckily I wasn't talking about PA, otherwise yes - that'd have been a downright lie heh.
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 19:49   #434
Killmark

Killmark is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Wow, talk about blowing your own horn, Mav.
I had a feeling Kralizec had something to do with it but wasn't sure.
Omen never won a round of Planet-ia pre Hydra merge as an individual alliance.
Omen had 3 ******** "wins", the first being the round we were a bg within Dragons (when I came 1st ), the second when we were a solo entity and won the round, I believe in the 3rd win was when Hydra merged in due to all the Omen command staff not being arsed with the game anymore.

Killmark
Killmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 20:53   #435
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Being a BG of another alliance doesn't give you the alliance win.
The second one I will dispute unless you care to provide more details of the round, otherwise I've no idea when you're talking about.
The third one is irrelevant because as I said in the post you quoted, I was talking about before you merged with Hydra, and you've clearly stated the opposite. I also have no idea what round you're referring to.

Please don't reply to this, I honestly don't care and it's completely off topic.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 13:30   #436
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Im sorry all I see when I see Killmark is botarmy, botarmy, botarmy, botarmy, botarmy, botarmy, botarmy, botarmy.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote