User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Sep 2008, 05:34   #1
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold
Post Lets Get This Round Started - Fence Sitting Over

Ladies and Gentleman and CareBears.

This is an official announcement on behalf of the NewDawn HC team.
From this moment and until further notice, NewDawn is officially declaring war on Ascendancy.

We are currently going to try and do this alone, until people offer support to the cause. As we do not want to build up a block, to then try and take down another alliance.

Ascendancy are running away with the round, and if everyone carries on being pussies, then we might as well end the round now, and all play for our own planet ranks.
And how boring is that.

So from this moment forward, NewDawn will be aiming all our fleets towards Ascendancy and expect to see hostile Ascendancy fleets coming back at us aswell.

So fellow alliances around, you have 3 options.

1. Get involved, pick a side, and join the fun.
2. Sit on the fence
3. Do nothing, and try and gain from others bashing each other.

We expect most of you people to pick option 2.

But if some of you other alliances out there get some balls and decide to join the party.

You can find ND HC's in #newdawn.
Or you can go find Asc.

This isn't a plea for you to join our side.
This is a declaration of our intentions, whether its successful or not is a different matter, but hey.

LETS NOT ALL BE GHEY AND SIT ON THE FENCE FOR ONCE.
LETS HAVE SOME FUN.

-damo8
-Spritfire
-Amon
-Catwoman
-SteInMetz
On behalf of the NewDawn HC team.

It's up to you to decide if the round is over at PT 610, or do we still want an exciting round?

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 05:49   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lets Get This Round Started - Fence Sitting Over

Finally.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 06:50   #3
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

well when urwins and denial were running away with the round everyone banged them so i dont see why Asc shouldnt get banged around a little to see if they can hold the fort

target them and tell your members not to defend them ingal! Asc has always relied on whoring def ingal, being the only part who can defend everyone.

love this initiative btw!
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 06:59   #4
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Finally a second ranked alliance with balls. Good game there, let's meet (and meat) each other on the battlefield.
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 07:08   #5
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Took you long enough.

Good initiative.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 07:12   #6
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

It is a pity such a bold move will see them slip to 3rd place in all probability, but like the attitude SteinMetz
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 07:15   #7
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

why would they care if they ended 2nd or 3rd?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 08:13   #8
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

What is the difference between options 2 and 3?

Anyway good iniative. I just hope CT joins the action instead of trying to win by fencing. That would be the lamest win ever.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 08:43   #9
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road

This should liven things up a little I reckon

I know ethics and pa don't match and they shouldn't, but I'm glad that the command of the lower ranked steps up the plate and yells up the mountain "Hey were coming for ya!"
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 08:46   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What the hell does this have to do with ethics?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 08:48   #11
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck ND (you'll need lots of it to beat Asc)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 09:15   #12
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post

1. Get involved, pick a side, and join the fun.
2. Sit on the fence
3. Do nothing, and try and gain from others bashing each other.
Where is the option for : Trying to learn Sayjiner not to crash his fleet?
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 09:32   #13
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Gl ND, I am definitely going to be keeping an eye on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirikk View Post

Anyway good iniative. I just hope CT joins the action instead of trying to win by fencing. That would be the lamest win ever.
Agreed

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 09:43   #14
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Fencing rules.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 09:44   #15
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

War??? In PA... oh My Goodness...

GJ & GL NewDawn! Hope this can save this worst of worst rounds, even tho it might very well be too late, in any case it can't be/get much worse than the first 600 ticks!

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 09:47   #16
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

I liked my fence (((

Guess this is where it get's interesting then
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 09:54   #17
ReLogic

ReLogic is an unknown quantity at this point

yay for ponies!

- Illogical
ReLogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 10:15   #18
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

I don't think ND nor CT have what it takes to beat Asc, but i like this official war declaration thingy, so ND gets the first score.
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 10:30   #19
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

so how hard did you struggle to keep from announcing this before the 9/11 ? JIHAD!

I'll agree with mz, Finally. I havent landed for salvage in fking ages :/

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 10:31   #20
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

finally some balls!
congrats and gl!
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 10:41   #21
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

The only people fencing this round are the big hostile planets in mainly asc gals.. I'm sure we've had over 100 fleets incoming per night on average in asc, mainly on the same people over and over though, and not even those with most roids

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 10:47   #22
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Hey Golan, how many hostiles did you get today? 27?
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 10:53   #23
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

god. knew you had a silly forum name golan, but didnt know it was that bad

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 11:08   #24
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

And so you are enlightened.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 11:28   #25
ana3d

ana3d is an unknown quantity at this point

hi damo.
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 11:40   #26
Criminal

Criminal is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally a war that starts on a good reason.. hope many will join
Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 11:41   #27
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

lol, cant help but feel this is a reaction to my post in a previous thread 3 hours earlier, there's probably an easier way to go make a point, but i guess i wont complain. Still, too little, too late, I guess u can hope for the r26 tactic vs Denial and hope u've bored them enough to death that they throw it away. Good luck etc.
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 11:58   #28
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
This isn't a plea for you to join our side.
That's exactly what it is. Even though you won't arrange attacks together, you're still encouraging people to attack your target of choice and thus making them join you in the fight (which you in the end hope will give ND the #1)
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 12:24   #29
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

bout bloody time
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 12:27   #30
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar View Post
That's exactly what it is. Even though you won't arrange attacks together, you're still encouraging people to attack your target of choice and thus making them join you in the fight (which you in the end hope will give ND the #1)
How could you read that?

Ofcourse we want ND to be #1, if you find that strange, then that's your problem.

But as the post stated, it is up to each of the other alliances to decide what they do, it even say that you can go find asc if that's what you prefer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
lol, cant help but feel this is a reaction to my post in a previous thread 3 hours earlier, there's probably an easier way to go make a point, but i guess i wont complain. Still, too little, too late, I guess u can hope for the r26 tactic vs Denial and hope u've bored them enough to death that they throw it away. Good luck etc.
This post was sketched up around 4pm yesterday.
And while we're at it. What did CareBears do before they/you started to fold?

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 13:20   #31
smith-

smith- is an unknown quantity at this point

So NewDawn publicly announce their intention to begin something that other alliances have already started doing, and they win the award for Outstanding Politics in the field of Alliance Initiatives and Interventions?

Where's the justice
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 13:45   #32
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith- View Post
So NewDawn publicly announce their intention to begin something that other alliances have already started doing, and they win the award for Outstanding Politics in the field of Alliance Initiatives and Interventions?

Where's the justice
What exactly did your alliance do?

Newdawn's actions are a result of your three alliance pact (CT+VGN+VSN) doing so terribly, if I was you I'd just say thank you
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 14:54   #33
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
How could you read that?
I believe it is called 'reading behind the lines' or some crazy saying like that.
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 15:47   #34
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
And while we're at it. What did CareBears do before they/you started to fold?
Exactly what we intended to do, nothing. We were never fighting for #1, was never our job to make anything happen.
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 15:50   #35
damo8
NewDawn HC

damo8 has a spectacular aura aboutdamo8 has a spectacular aura aboutdamo8 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post

Hey VenoX.

In fact, the post was created around 24 hours or so before it was pasted on AD. I spent some time whilst at work drawing it up.

Hopefully it serves its purpose.
NewDawn - Scanner - Round 31
NewDawn - HC/Peon - Round 32
VisioN - Peon - Round 33
NewDawn - Peon - Round 33/34
NewDawn - HC - Round 35
damo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 16:12   #36
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

word.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 17:25   #37
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Where's the justice
Its a common practice tbh, you see it every few rounds. The alliance that is in the best position to do something and who should have been doing something sooner realises they have done sod all and that they are in line for negative pr.

So they make some grand gesture on here so they can go "we tried" without really doing anything rather than try and really organise something. There's certain a few alliance below them who seem to be trying to do something who if they were serious they could have approached for help, and probably a few below that who if there wasn't something solid and organised on the table would probably be interested in listening to what ND had to say but instead they have tried to guilt trip people into blindly attacking Asc so that they look good
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 18:04   #38
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

ND takes a swing...

...aaaaaand a miss.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 19:06   #39
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

We are currently going to try and do this alone

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 19:11   #40
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Did this post really require hours of work, undertaken by two people? I think not!

Anyway GL, and b4 u rant at venox, we all know Denial>ND any day of the week, and twice on sundays! xxx
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 20:27   #41
aksel

aksel is on a distinguished road

I dont understand why everyone gives you props for this move.
Its a war game, so war is expected.
aksel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 20:32   #42
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksel View Post
I dont understand why everyone gives you props for this move.
Its a war game, so war is expected.
It is probably because the other alliance in the top 3 was so far too scared to do anything. Probably that alliance is now going to jump on a bandwagon but so far they were unwilled to wage war against their biggest opponent.
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 21:57   #43
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ND were the only alliance I thought that were going to have the nuts to take us on because if there is one thing they definitely have, it's self respect. So it comes as no surprise to me whatsoever.

You talk about not asking for help but isn't that the point of posts like this. You could have just hit Ascendancy and make your intentions perfectly clear. So really, I think your intent is to block and your post is very much a call to arms. Which you could have been honest about.

By all means, block as much you like - it is a more than legitimate (if not sensible) tactic. But I felt this was a thinly veiled effort that couldn't be left untouched.
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 22:33   #44
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

/me holds ND banners!!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2008, 00:10   #45
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Oh people trying to break my fence :/
Im glad im in ct and cant do shit along with my beloved allies VsN and VGN

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2008, 00:38   #46
MaVeRiXX
PornStar

MaVeRiXX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN View Post
It is a pity such a bold move will see them slip to 3rd place in all probability, but like the attitude SteinMetz
We all couldnt care less tbh, at least the fun starts now.

Reminds me of our war vs Ex, David vs Goliath lol. This round is soooooooooo damn boring anyways, so why not stirr it up. We have been #2 for quite some rounds, cant remember we ended #6...but who knows, we might be lucky this round :P

And Wakey, plz do get some Balls m8 and try to do something fun and suprisingly this round before this game is dead (checked playersbase each round?)...

Soaring where Angels fear to Fly

Last edited by MaVeRiXX; 12 Sep 2008 at 00:57.
MaVeRiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2008, 01:14   #47
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Good move from ND HC, but be sure there are peons in every alliance who'd like to be part of it, regarless of their own HCs attitude.
Unread 12 Sep 2008, 02:39   #48
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
ND takes a swing...

...aaaaaand a miss.
Pretty sure i could post several asc crashes, not to speak of caj's nice selfbash last round sir! But ofc, like in every other ally, ND has some crashers, some ppl that belive half the incoming def fleets are filled with nice cuddly tooth fairies that wont hurt theyre ships! And theyre always suprised when they end up watching all theyre ships gone :P Or most of it, as in this case they stole some back :P

How was the salvage?

And this round is so boring anyway, that even if this is a war in vain it still spices it up a bit
Unread 12 Sep 2008, 03:01   #49
smith-

smith- is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it's incredibly presumptive to think you know what's going on inside the heads of HCs of alliances you're not in.

I also think NewDawn have been approached on several occasions with the view to working together by a variety of alliances, and each time come up dry. This 'Call to Arms' is a slap in the face to everybody that's spoken to them about working together; only to be ignored.

It's a propegandic post that instead of rallying support from the people who's attention you need to grab (alliance HCs/BCs) - it's insulting and not likely to get a positive response at all.

I tell you what NewDawn - go for it. If you think you can do it alone, please by all means. If you want to come on here and act like the knights in shining armour, at least make sure you're in a position to make such a challenge.

Your activity is worse than Ascendancy's, and your value is much much lower. Trying to take them on alone is a fool's errand, so if you want to fail miserably (which you will) by going it alone, THIS is the exact post you needed to make. Really takes the pressure off if you don't actually stand a chance of succeeding anyway, right?
Unread 12 Sep 2008, 03:24   #50
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I think it's incredibly presumptive to think you know what's going on inside the heads of HCs of alliances you're not in.

I also think NewDawn have been approached on several occasions with the view to working together by a variety of alliances, and each time come up dry. This 'Call to Arms' is a slap in the face to everybody that's spoken to them about working together; only to be ignored.

It's a propegandic post that instead of rallying support from the people who's attention you need to grab (alliance HCs/BCs) - it's insulting and not likely to get a positive response at all.

I tell you what NewDawn - go for it. If you think you can do it alone, please by all means. If you want to come on here and act like the knights in shining armour, at least make sure you're in a position to make such a challenge.

Your activity is worse than Ascendancy's, and your value is much much lower. Trying to take them on alone is a fool's errand, so if you want to fail miserably (which you will) by going it alone, THIS is the exact post you needed to make. Really takes the pressure off if you don't actually stand a chance of succeeding anyway, right?
Since ur so elegantly slagging us off, mind telling the peons of ND which allys that have been getting in touch with us, try to work out a war against ascendancy? And i mean, i trully wanna know, sir. So pls do elaborate