User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 19 May 2006, 01:06   #1
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold
When do you know you're a PA geek...

...when you try to type in an image link and type the extension .jgp instead of .jpg (as it just happened to me 2 minutes ago ).

Let's make a list? :/

(move to right forum please, sorry 'bout that)

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr

Last edited by XelNaga; 19 May 2006 at 01:20.
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2006, 01:10   #2
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: When do you know you're a PA geek...

Oh mercy.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2006, 01:13   #3
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

What's PA?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2006, 01:18   #4
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Pennsylvania, iirc.
Unread 19 May 2006, 01:21   #5
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm assuming this is supposed to be on the PD board.
Thus it is being moved there 1ncely.
Unread 19 May 2006, 16:30   #6
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNaga
...when you try to type in an image link and type the extension .jgp instead of .jpg (as it just happened to me 2 minutes ago ).
Acuallly i always thought jumpgate scans were also jpg [/badenglish]

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2006, 17:58   #7
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

When you get up at night.

The most common excuse, but my ****ing god its the truth
Unread 19 May 2006, 18:13   #8
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Does it make me geek when, at first, I didn't notice the difference between .jgp and .jpg in your post. And now, one day later I saw the difference.
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2006, 18:17   #9
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm one of the few people I know irl who can get out of bed and on my PC within 20 seconds of my phone alarm going off.
And who does it every time my phone goes off to wake me up, and every time I wake up normally anyway
Unread 19 May 2006, 19:23   #10
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
same here
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2006, 00:08   #11
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I'm one of the few people I know irl who can get out of bed and on my PC within 20 seconds of my phone alarm going off.
And who does it every time my phone goes off to wake me up, and every time I wake up normally anyway
Sad but true .

But then again, why not...

P.S. keep it coming you neg-repping piece of crap

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2006, 10:01   #12
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
Well, the 'official' name of those scans are Jumpgate Probes (JGP), whereas a JPEG is obviously JPG.

And yes, i have done the same thing. I remember uploading some 120 images from a pubcrawl or whatnot once, and i had to manually rename them (iirc it didnt like capitals), and all 120 had .jgp afterwards. Took me bloody ages to work out why they wouldnt work .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2006, 17:24   #13
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

..the moment you sign up.
Unread 20 May 2006, 18:08   #14
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
..the moment you sign up.
...the moment you talk to Veil05.

Hi mate
Unread 20 May 2006, 19:32   #15
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

You know your a PA geek when you:

a) Make posts like this.
b) Respond to them.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2006, 23:25   #16
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

I am not a geek!

Despite responding
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2006, 11:55   #17
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Perhaps you know when your A PA geek when (ive bin told this has happend from members not myself) when having sex there computer near by sounds the hostile trigger. (for example in the old days ToT was a prime example, f you said the word 'incoming' or 'hostile' you would get a huge shout through your speakers) the person would then throw his girlfriend off and run to his PC

Thats when you know your a PA geek ^^

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 02:01   #18
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Perhaps you know when your A PA geek when (ive bin told this has happend from members not myself) when having sex there computer near by sounds the hostile trigger. (for example in the old days ToT was a prime example, f you said the word 'incoming' or 'hostile' you would get a huge shout through your speakers) the person would then throw his girlfriend off and run to his PC

Thats when you know your a PA geek ^^
Replace girlfriend with Right/Left hand then you have a REAL pa geek. Proper geeks don't have girlfriends.
Unread 22 May 2006, 05:13   #19
Robsch

Robsch is on a distinguished road

Well I could think of some things that make you a PA geek,
but as I decided not to go for neg. reps anymore I wont mention
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Last edited by Robsch; 22 May 2006 at 05:19.
Robsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 08:53   #20
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

You're a PA geek when you....

Choose the comfort of your chair while staring at a monitor above that of your own bed.
Choose to wake up in the middle of the night for someone you've never seen.
Choose to be caffeine-addicted and sleep deprivated
Choose to masturbate over battlereports
Choose to slowly be driven impotent.
Choose to play Planetarion.
Unread 22 May 2006, 11:28   #21
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Planetariotting

Choose life.

Choose your race. Choose a fleet. Choose an alliance. Choose a big ****ing load of distorters, choose finance centres, security centres and all your factories. Choose whether or not you want to land on seventeen fleets of defence against
you're pathetic 200 ship fleet. Choose apathay toward your fellow human beings, choose saying stupid things to people over a glorified chat client like 'ftw' and 'omgwtfpwned'. Choose waking up at 3am to send a number of electrical signals down a wire that tell a few numbers on an online database to move to another location in the database. Choose losing your job because you had to stay up and DC all night because some bloke you've never met is going to lose asteroids. Choose failing your exams, and spiralling into a pit of self-loathing and feelings of general worthlessness, all the while the real world around you continues to disintegrate and all you have left is the fact that you managed to finish top 10 in an online spreadsheet, and win a free go at it in the never ending cycle that is PA.

I chose not to choose life. I chose Planetarion.
Unread 22 May 2006, 11:31   #22
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

that is so round 8 :roll:
Unread 22 May 2006, 11:36   #23
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
that is so round 8 :roll:
Christ your right, maybe if only I had been here in round 8 I would have known that.

:roll:
Unread 22 May 2006, 11:47   #24
myk
PA Team

myk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to behold

well, for a starters, i saw the topic name and looked in.

As for the comment proper PA geeks don't have GF's, yes they do, they just get owned by them and shouted at until they go in a sulk and ban you from using a PC in their presence.

Also Appocomaster, I can join that club. first thing I do when I wake up is look at my computer which is always on. The second thing I do is get back in to bed and watch my monitor.

-myk-

[email protected]
myk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 11:55   #25
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Make thread starting with 'when do you know you're a PA geek'

again.
Unread 23 May 2006, 13:07   #26
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
Christ your right, maybe if only I had been here in round 8 I would have known that.

:roll:
Sorry, i guess your original your own right
Unread 25 May 2006, 19:54   #27
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

lol proxi so true i lost a gf over pa
Unread 26 May 2006, 00:22   #28
Gimmick
Banned

Gimmick is an unknown quantity at this point

My ex never knew I played pa, she just thougt I got a lot of emails ;o
Unread 27 May 2006, 01:10   #29
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

U know ur a geek when u come drunk home from club with a girl, then suddenly u c u got incs when u come home -because u have to check u know!- and sit online and wait to go back to the girl till u have covered urself...

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2006, 03:29   #30
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
U know ur a geek when u come drunk home from club with a girl, then suddenly u c u got incs when u come home -because u have to check u know!- and sit online and wait to go back to the girl till u have covered urself...

no-one is that sad.. hmm, i remeber WipeOut doing it in rnd6 (broke from sex, because Dingo called him). i dont actually know him, its just a story i was told
Unread 27 May 2006, 04:02   #31
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I had a naked girl waiting in my bed.

We werent having sex when I left for comp..but we were about to.

Got her after I was covered though,made me happy

defence > sex

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 27 May 2006, 09:37   #32
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I had a naked girl waiting in my bed.

We werent having sex when I left for comp..but we were about to.

Got her after I was covered though,made me happy

defence > sex
She must of been pretty easy for u to have went to ur computer for 15minutes and play an online game in which numbers change. rather than make love to this lovely young lady.
Unread 27 May 2006, 12:20   #33
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

He'd not have been in the mood if he didn't know his planet was safe! I know how you feel
Unread 29 May 2006, 01:02   #34
ZephodB
wtfpwn

ZephodB is an unknown quantity at this point

When you write this:-

http://christina42.dyndns.org:8085/pacomplicated.html

Also, when you code an entire bcalc just so you can have it at localhost cause you cant be bothered to wait for the others to load ---> im lookin at you Applebane.
TGV
Subh
Omen
ZephodB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 01:09   #35
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
I am not a geek!

Despite responding
Yer yer... -whatever-...

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 01:13   #36
Applebane
Registered Nutter

Applebane is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephodB
Also, when you code an entire bcalc just so you can have it at localhost cause you cant be bothered to wait for the others to load ---> im lookin at you Applebane.
*shrugs* i was bored, it was that or revise for exams, not much of a competition there really.... although perhaps there should have been
Applebane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 08:26   #37
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

I bought my fiance a credit in hopes that she would be forgiving of amount of time I spend on PA...maybe next time I'll just buy flowers.
Unread 29 May 2006, 08:49   #38
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick
My ex never knew I played pa, she just thougt I got a lot of emails ;o
And woke up at night to read them? :/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 09:07   #39
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
When you get up at night.

The most common excuse, but my ****ing god its the truth
Then I've never been a PA geek

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 09:08   #40
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombcfc
lol proxi so true i lost a gf over pa
Find one that plays PA - problem solved.
Unread 29 May 2006, 18:39   #41
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

I thought two more...when your homepage is set to the login page, and you never leave your computer or go to bed until 5 minutes after the hour to make sure nothing happened during tick...
Unread 29 May 2006, 18:42   #42
Wishmaster
LDK

oh - when u set ur clock to gmt.

:/

Quote:
Unread 31 May 2006, 23:06   #43
nexiva
with a taste of chocolate

nexiva is on a distinguished road

-- When you and your bf stops having sex because you're both to busy DC'ing / MC'ing ... :O
-- When you wonder how much res you got left on your bank account...
nexiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 08:17   #44
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexiva
-- When you and your bf stops having sex because you're both to busy DC'ing / MC'ing ... :O
-- When you wonder how much res you got left on your bank account...
-- When you're ingal with nexiva & her bf...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 09:54   #45
nexiva
with a taste of chocolate

nexiva is on a distinguished road

oh.. I allmost forgot

-- when you have nightmare(you beeing mod) about the gal fund beeing empty and you dont know how it happened...
nexiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 13:28   #46
Dr_Zaius

Dr_Zaius has a spectacular aura aboutDr_Zaius has a spectacular aura about

when you have nothing better to do than join the support team

Dr_Zaius - Planetarion Support Team Member
Dr_Zaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 15:05   #47
Ptraci

Ptraci is a jewel in the roughPtraci is a jewel in the roughPtraci is a jewel in the rough

When the guy you married is the guy who was your ex-boyfriends GC

r3 - r5 - Gondor alliance
r14 - Orbit member
r15 - Orbit DC
r15 - r17 - Orbit HC
r17 - r19 - Insurrection HC
Ptraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 15:41   #48
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Some women only love power.

How whorish
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 16:33   #49
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

When you dream about your alliance at night.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 18:57   #50
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Zaius
when you have nothing better to do than join the support team
What are you trying to say!! :xmasgrin:
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote