User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 14 Apr 2006, 21:55   #1
Robsch

Robsch is on a distinguished road
bye bye paid account?

As it seems PA-team really wants me to get myself a credit card AND tell them number and code OR to open a paypal account - and for that I need to get a credit card as well - and all that just to pay them 7 Euro. Seems a retarded idea to me.

So I guess I have to find someone who sells me a credit...
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
Robsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 22:04   #2
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: bye bye paid account?

you dont tell pateam the number, you tell jolts automated, secure payment system.
jolt then tell pa that "person x has bought y credits" , and pateam add them
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 22:08   #3
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

we have been doing it since rd 5 so where's the problem

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 22:11   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsch
As it seems PA-team really wants me to get myself a credit card AND tell them number and code OR to open a paypal account - and for that I need to get a credit card as well - and all that just to pay them 7 Euro. Seems a retarded idea to me.
What?
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 22:11   #5
Robsch

alone the imagination of paying credit-card fees just to pay for PA is silly...
The Force shall free me.
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 22:11   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Is it just me or are you like eleven rounds late?
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 22:12   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
If you had a product, would you give it away for free?

You're not gonna be a very good salesman
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 22:13   #8
Robsch

i havent played a paid round so far - thats true
The Force shall free me.
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 22:14   #9
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

debit cards work you know? - it need not be a credit card.
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 22:19   #10
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

alot of people giving out credits.

Go ask ur alliance or mates, and I m sure someone can sort it.

Never had a friend entering the round without a credit if he wanted one.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 22:19   #11
Robsch

" debit cards work you know? "

no I dont know, tell me how this works..
The Force shall free me.
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 22:25   #12
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

They work just like a credit card. The only difference between a debit and credit card is a debit card only lets you spend what money you have available to you via your bank account rather than the 'borrowing' of money that you do with a credit card

Anyone with a bank account will probally have a debit card (oh and paypal also doesnt even need a card, as long as you have a bank account then it can be used even without a debit or credit card)
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 22:51   #13
Robsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
(oh and paypal also doesnt even need a card, as long as you have a bank account then it can be used even without a debit or credit card)
It does need a card: I read about the paypal account for austria saying:
"You need a creditcard and an email-adress"
The Force shall free me.
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 23:06   #14
Fridge
Angel

Fridge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
They work just like a credit card. The only difference between a debit and credit card is a debit card only lets you spend what money you have available to you via your bank account rather than the 'borrowing' of money that you do with a credit card

Anyone with a bank account will probally have a debit card (oh and paypal also doesnt even need a card, as long as you have a bank account then it can be used even without a debit or credit card)
Sorry, but not entirely true ...

I got a Debit Card with more than enough money on it, yet its not possible for me to pay for my own Credit because PA's Payment system doesnt accept my Debit Card.

Basically the only way is to find someone from your Country with a Credit Card and ask him to buy the Credit for you, then send the Money back via Bank Transfer.

But you need to have some good Contacts, since not everyone does that for you.

PA should really introduce Paypal or another sort of Payment Method, heck even Bank Transfer is fine, isnt it?

Former:
Furious Angels | FAnG | ChâoZ Daddy | Angels till i die

Furious Angels Gaming community
Fridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 23:25   #15
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fridge
Sorry, but not entirely true ...

I got a Debit Card with more than enough money on it, yet its not possible for me to pay for my own Credit because PA's Payment system doesnt accept my Debit Card.

Basically the only way is to find someone from your Country with a Credit Card and ask him to buy the Credit for you, then send the Money back via Bank Transfer.

But you need to have some good Contacts, since not everyone does that for you.

PA should really introduce Paypal or another sort of Payment Method, heck even Bank Transfer is fine, isnt it?
I pay by debit card...

and PATeam never see your credit card number etc... as Phil^ said we just get told how many credits you baught then we add them to your account.

So don't dispare! If your not 18 (or the minimum age for cards in your country) then why not walk up to your mum, present her with cash to the value of what you want to put on her card and ask her to borrow hers? thats what I did for stuff on the net before I was old enough for my own. Can't see why she would object.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 23:31   #16
Robsch

I tried to pay with debit card now and it doesnt work.
The Force shall free me.
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 23:31   #17
Fridge
Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
So don't dispare! If your not 18 (or the minimum age for cards in your country) then why not walk up to your mum, present her with cash to the value of what you want to put on her card and ask her to borrow hers? thats what I did for stuff on the net before I was old enough for my own. Can't see why she would object.
Because most Parents are total beginners on the Internet and are scared by all the things you can do with it. Ever heard about stories of big Credit Card frauds over the Internet? Due to those things, and also due to human instincts of being cautinous about things they dont know, they wont give out theyr Credit Card to their Kids. You also never know if they will order some P0rn with your Credit Card soon.

Oh and lets not forget there are different sort of Debit Cards ..... at least mine doesnt work with PA ( a German Debit one )

Might not wonder me if PA accepts UK Debit Cards if their Payment Center is stationed in UK

Former:

Unread 14 Apr 2006, 23:46   #18
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Because most Parents are total beginners on the Internet and are scared by all the things you can do with it. Ever heard about stories of big Credit Card frauds over the Internet? Due to those things, and also due to human instincts of being cautinous about things they dont know, they wont give out theyr Credit Card to their Kids. You also never know if they will order some P0rn with your Credit Card soon.

Oh and lets not forget there are different sort of Debit Cards ..... at least mine doesnt work with PA ( a German Debit one )

Might not wonder me if PA accepts UK Debit Cards if their Payment Center is stationed in UK
Theres actually not that many debit cards, while each issuing bank will have their own card almost all of them are either on the Visa debit card systems of Visa Debit or Visa Electtron or the Mastercard systems of Maestro, switch or solo
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 23:53   #19
Fridge
Angel

Quote:
Theres actually not that many debit cards, while each issuing bank will have their own card almost all of them are either on the Visa debit card systems of Visa Debit or Visa Electtron or the Mastercard systems of Maestro, switch or solo
Maestro (MasterCard) here .. and it doesnt work..

Former:

Unread 14 Apr 2006, 23:54   #20
Robsch

maestro here as well and it doesnt work (austria)
The Force shall free me.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 00:59   #21
Phil^
Insomniac

what error are you getting for it. Maestro should work ( try the 'switch' option? ) - Check to make sure you arent using special characters in the names provided - and instead use the english equivelent. ie : from the manual faq -
9. I'm trying to pay but it keeps saying "Payment isn't recieved"? What's going wrong?
Make sure you are entering the details correctly into the payment page. Be aware that the page has problems with certain characters like æ, ø, õ , ô, å and possibly others. Use the normal replacements instead, like ae, oe, o, o and aa.
If not, mail [email protected] and see if they can help
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 03:13   #22
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

My maestro card works.

Perhaps you suck at the Internet.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 11:06   #23
tabikat
Death to disco

tabikat is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: bye bye paid account?

erm...i had a paypal card and u dont need a credit card for it. u apply for it, they send u it and you CANT use it if u dont go to a paypoint and put money in it - it works like a pay as u go fone - if no money in it, it is useless. IT IS NOTHING LIKE A CREDIT CARD and was introduced along with the splash card for kids, under 18's or ppl who dont want credit cards so they can pay/ buy stuff on the internet. Give it a try.
tabikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 11:39   #24
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Seriously, everyone who doesnt have a credit card. Get a job!

Being poor isnt a excuse for being cheap
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 12:49   #25
Fridge
Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Seriously, everyone who doesnt have a credit card. Get a job!

Being poor isnt a excuse for being cheap
Seriously .. there are people with a Job and no Credit Card
Thats because the costs for one Credit Card are ridiculous in some Countries and so are the rates they charge

Former:

Unread 15 Apr 2006, 12:57   #26
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I can't imagine how I'd survive without a credit card. Is it still possible to cash out from the bank?
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 13:09   #27
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Seriously .. there are people with a Job and no Credit Card
Thats because the costs for one Credit Card are ridiculous in some Countries and so are the rates they charge
it is only ridiculous if you cannot afgford it!
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 13:11   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I can't imagine how I'd survive without a credit card. Is it still possible to cash out from the bank?
I don't have a credit card. I cash out money from those funny machines on the corner!
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 13:21   #29
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

drinklink ftw

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 20:15   #30
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
My maestro card works.

Perhaps you suck at the Internet.
My maestro works too.
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 23:17   #31
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto. Make sure Switch/Solo is selected, otherwise you can read the MOTD and send it to Apocco via PayPal.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 23:37   #32
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I always transfer money to the bank account of someone who can pay

No alliance hc/buddy is gonna rip you off for such a small amount,
especially not if they actually have a job

and if they did, it wouldn't be a big loss

Last edited by Alessio; 15 Apr 2006 at 23:42.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:48   #33
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

ive yet to buy a credit ever