User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 17 Mar 2006, 16:11   #1
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Done.

For me, the last few rounds have been a bit redundant. Though the strategy of the game changed a bit this round, it pretty much felt the same.
After playing the game for free this round, I can't see why I would pay for it again, as the level of gameplay won't change.
Thanks to all the alliances I played in, and thanks to Angels for taking me in, when generally, no other alliance would. Thanks to 1up and Exil, as both of these alliances have helped extend the life of this game.
Prior to this round, I had made the vow to play every round of PA until it was logged off the internet. But my IRC client (Mac OS) took a big shit the other day, and I didn't care to reinstall it (Mazz and Squid, I AM OK!), so I figured I must be done.
Ofc I will occasionally troll AD and spark arguements about things I have no clue about (what I have been doing anyway).
Hopefully, the few new "hardcore" players can carry PA on, and have the same great experience that I, an older player, had.
Cyaz.
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 16:15   #2
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Done.

For the records, this is one reason why macintoshes are shite.

Had to be said.

Well, ye saved my arse a few times... Guess I owe ya that much Ya better come harrass me on irc etc a few times!
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2006, 01:04   #3
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Good luck out there.

Watch out for those illogical things called women.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 17:23   #4
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Chika m8 ...

As a person, to chat with, you know I wub you and respect you. On AD I think you're a jackass and no doubt will we have many more arguements

As an alliance member, after you left us a few rounds ago I swore to myself to never let you rejoin Angels. Sadly enough I had nothing to do with recruitment this round so you ended up being an Angels member.

As I told Alki, I didn't had much faith in seeing this work and I told you in the beginning of the round that you better proof me wrong (remember I kicked you and removed your access the first time I saw you in our private channels).

All in all, you did prove me wrong as had no reason to complain about your integration in Angels and your teamwork in general.
As a player (planet owner), I'm sure alot of pple will agree that you're perfectly capable of playing a top10 planet whenever you set your mind to it.

This said, it's sad to see you leave PA. But I'm sure we'll keep hearing from you. Ifnot on IRC then on AD

Good luck m8

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 21:31   #5
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

ciao duder, nice playing with you^^
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 21:46   #6
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

too bad you left Reunion before we even get started

enjoy your new free time and visits us on the boards from time to time

bye bye chika

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 14:18   #7
ICEPOC

ICEPOC has a spectacular aura aboutICEPOC has a spectacular aura about

cya mate...

bet you dont remember me though

My suckyness pwns u!!!!!!!
ICEPOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 16:16   #8
Selina
Zero posts FTW

Selina is an unknown quantity at this point

chika i enjoyed attacking with you
you're one of the only guys who had the balls to land when others didn't
we'll miss you <3
Selina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 17:12   #9
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Another great player and character leaves the game, see you around mate and enjoy rl
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 17:12   #10
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Another great player and character leaves the game, see you around mate and enjoy rl
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 11:42   #11
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Laters quitter
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 13:11   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Like so many promises before, Chika will soon quit his retirement and return.

sad to see you go for now tho buddy
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 23:04   #13
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Bye Chika. its been fun in DOS

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 11:55   #14
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Goodbye and Goodluck Chika

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 01:21   #15
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

take care bubba
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 15:33   #16
Biggin
Village Idiot

Biggin is on a distinguished road

I enjoyed seeing how much of a jackass you were on these forums, yet you wore it like a badge of courage. You were definitely good for the game and it's sad to see you go. Maybe one day you can forget about the anti-vouch

Good luck
Biggin is offline   Reply With Quote