User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 15 Mar 2006, 19:09   #1
Bromcrysal
We are but Men... ROCK!

Bromcrysal has a spectacular aura aboutBromcrysal has a spectacular aura aboutBromcrysal has a spectacular aura about
OMG is everybody in PA Forums a professional Whiner?!?

Ok, I'm sick of this schidt...

the game went down, twice: DEAL WITH IT!

They gave 2 mil of each res the first time, you whined
They gave 12 ticks of res the second time, you whined

you get what you get, DEAL WITH IT!

Yes, the game allows for pre-launch up to +11... adjust your strategy accordingly and DEAL WITH IT!!

you people must be retarded...
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 19:31   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: OMG is everybody in PA Forums a professional Whiner?!?

I love you \o/
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 19:38   #3
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

I Love you, too (and you forgot the whining about xp and about the stats which is more annoying)
\o/
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 19:42   #4
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

...and forgot about people whining about Asc, and 1up, people with fleets, people without fleets, people who defend, people who attack, people who prelaunch, people who detect prelaunches, people who donate to gal-funds, people who use eta1 value hiding techniques, people who recall and relaunch, and most importantly people who post on forums.

...also people in GD whining about their love lives.
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 19:49   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

OMG is everyone in this THREAD a professional Whiner about Whiners?!?
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 19:51   #6
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

I like to think I'm an amature whiner of whiners. This is so I can go to the olympics someday! So I can play in the sport of forum posting!
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 19:55   #7
Robsch

Robsch is on a distinguished road

why not have xp for whining?
Robsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 20:07   #8
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

Nice thread (I'm not whining)

If you can comfort a tear, do so, but never agrieve someone innocent.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 20:32   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsch
There are some eXPerienced whiners around if that's what you mean
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 20:35   #10
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-dANGEr
Nice thread (I'm not whining)
I think this guy's a pro.
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 20:42   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Okay but I have to warn you that UNNECESSARY USE OF CAPITALS AND BOLD HAS COMMENCED IN THIS THREAD AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION ALSO FULL STOPS COMMAS QUESTION MARKS EXCLAMATION MARKS COLONS SEMI COLONS DASHES AND UNDERSCORES ARE HEREBY BANNED LET THIS SENTENCE CONTINUE

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 15 Mar 2006 at 20:53.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 20:51   #12
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

IF I COULD PUT EMPHASIS ON THE FOLLOWING WORD I WOULD FURTHER LIKE TO HAVE SEX WITH JEROME WHO TO BE HONEST HAS ROCKED MY WORLD THIS ROUND AND I SWEAR TO NEVER GO BACK TO THAT EXILITION FILTH-HOLE EVEN IF MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT LET THIS SENTENCE CONTINUE
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 20:57   #13
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Never Mind

I Hate Jgb!
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 21:02   #14
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Lokken's my new favourite mod.
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 00:03   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

This thread is claimed by INTERNATIONAL MARXISM. Get out or get busy!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 00:53   #16
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Lokken's my new favourite mod.
Suckup
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 01:15   #17
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsch
people wud whine about the XPWhore Whiners :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 01:55   #18
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Suckup
i.e another way of saying JBG isn't my favourite
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 02:22   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you better ****ing like me and not whine or i'll ****ing **** you up real good you understand?
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 09:50   #20
Robsch

Robsch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
people wud whine about the XPWhore Whiners :P
true true *lol*
Robsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 10:02   #21
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bromcrysal

Yes, the game allows for pre-launch up to +11... adjust your strategy accordingly and DEAL WITH IT!!

And yet another professional whiner has joined the forum.. Welcome!
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 11:40   #22
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

I think I read a research somewhere that whining is good for your health, so that should be a good enough reward for whiners I think..

If you can comfort a tear, do so, but never agrieve someone innocent.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 14:29   #23
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Alot of people dont seem to understand what is whining and what isnt whining.

Talking about stats / the game - isnt whining unless u go on and on and on..Like I do at times

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 14:51   #24
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

[SHUT UP
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 15:34   #25
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
[SHUT UP
What he said

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 19:56   #26
Bromcrysal
We are but Men... ROCK!

Bromcrysal has a spectacular aura aboutBromcrysal has a spectacular aura aboutBromcrysal has a spectacular aura about

figured this thread would get me a lot of people pushing the rep button, just thought I'd share this with you...

Negreps: 7
Posreps: 2

total reputation change: +6
what does this show us...

BTW, Big props for all you who sign your negreps. this would be a much better place if everyone did this.
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 19:59   #27
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

that those who pos repped you are more established posters with better reputations then those who negrepped you, obviously
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 20:05   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
that those who pos repped you are more established posters with better reputations then those who negrepped you, obviously
Incorrect. It shows exactly the opposite, but only just. Neg-reps are quartered in effect remember!
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 20:07   #29
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Incorrect. It shows exactly the opposite, but only just. Neg-reps are quartered in effect remember!
i thought it was only halved?
oh well. pos repped him so now it holds true
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 20:09   #30
Slowfinger
Registered Abuser

Slowfinger is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: OMG is everybody in PA Forums a professional Whiner?!?

Quote:

you would be surprised at how many sad lonely housewives play pa

r16 - 82nd.
r17+ Sabbatical.
r43 - the temptation was too great.
Slowfinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 20:24   #31
Bromcrysal
We are but Men... ROCK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood

aah, didn't know that. well, you learn something new everyday. This thread was just me getting sick of things. I don't mean that logical argument is a bad thing. But argument on these forums seems to quickly devolve into "you shut up" "no you shut up" way too quickly. Oh, well. Y'all have a good round
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 23:09   #32
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I always sign my neg reps - might be the reason why I get so many neg reps like this:

Oh finally I can neg rep u again fker.

Get lost.

Drop dead

etc etc

or..I just am an annoying ****. I dont know

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote