User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 14:36   #1
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Ascendancy

who are these guys?
vry nice avg score, +30 members, but i've never heard anything about them...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]

Last edited by Veedeejem!; 12 Feb 2006 at 23:41.
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 14:52   #2
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ascendary

Just a bunch of XP whores from what i've heard;P

But seriously, they do indeed seem to have a number of good players but they have 1 player who has the ability to bring down alliances from within. I'd say his name but to mention such a name brings upon a terrible, terrible curse! :/
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 14:56   #3
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'd like to know who these people are aswell. Any reliable intel as to their wherebouts?

Id like to join them and fight the evil corporations. Also X-box 360
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 15:26   #4
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Wouldn´t surprise me to see some of the excess from 1up, angels, exi last round hiding under this tag.

Looks like they know what they are doing though.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 19:39   #5
Europatriot
zz-crew MMC

Europatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura about

here we go again, before the rumours go out of control:
ascendancy is NOT the reincarnation of zz-crew!
sheesh...

btw.. nice spelling Veedeejem!, how do you feel about goat?
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 21:03   #6
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

I know who they are.. Aren't I cool (que negreps with 'no') :\
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 22:09   #7
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
But seriously, they do indeed seem to have a number of good players but they have 1 player who has the ability to bring down alliances from within. I'd say his name but to mention such a name brings upon a terrible, terrible curse! :/
Seth Mace plays with them.
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 22:17   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Anyone who pm's me can get some info on them from me Someone had forgotten to put their channel on private
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 22:56   #9
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Just post it?

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 00:50   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hear they fight crime alongside Batman and The Green Lantern.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 01:47   #11
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I hear they fight crime alongside Batman and The Green Lantern.
And I hear they have a NAP with Superman. Can anyone confirm this?
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 05:59   #12
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

Ascendancy is conspiring to take down Superman, so i've heard.

Who'd want to nap a guy in tights, anyway... Besides, all Ascendancy members are superhuman!

... So i've heard. Rumours, rumours - nothing is for sure!

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 07:36   #13
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmaticks
Ascendancy is conspiring to take down Superman, so i've heard.

Who'd want to nap a guy in tights, anyway... Besides, all Ascendancy members are superhuman!

... So i've heard. Rumours, rumours - nothing is for sure!

why do they want to take me down ??

ascendancy is doing quite fine atm but lets all wait for the real battles, then we will see !
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 15:29   #14
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

[BIG] arent doing too bad either with a respectable avg score, dunno much about them..
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 17:15   #15
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Ascendancy was a quite excellent PC game by the Logic Factory, released in 1995. The Logic Factory, evil bastards that they are, have been promising a sequel for at least 8 years and have, so far, not delivered it

No idea who/what Ascendary is though
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”

Last edited by ComradeRob; 10 Feb 2006 at 17:20.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 17:33   #16
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

[15:21] -P- USER: Rob ACCESS: 500 LU
[15:21] -P- CHANNEL: #ascendancy -- AUTOMODE: OP INVITE
[15:21] -P- LAST SEEN: 0 days, 02:49:19 ago.

But maybe what Ascendancy is?
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 17:44   #17
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

We've been hacked! I'm calling the police at once. People like you should be thrown out of the game - I will be writing to Jolt demanding action immediately!
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 17:48   #18
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

oh noe!! da intarnat polize!!!
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 17:56   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
[15:21] -P- USER: Rob ACCESS: 500 LU
[15:21] -P- LAST SEEN: 0 days, 02:49:19 ago.

But maybe what Ascendancy is?
Hay rob it appears that kargool has found the channel you set up to talk about old strategy dos-based games! Whatever will he get up to next the crazy cat.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 18:17   #20
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

oh & there i was thinking(expecting) that name was derived from DBZ!
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 18:42   #21
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Which block do they belong to?

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 19:17   #22
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Too bad that i have no real planet this round - these guys look interesting. But they could use some more roids from what i can see from the universe screen.

let's wait and see until they reveal themselfes ...

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

Unread 10 Feb 2006, 19:41   #23
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

is greatjupp your P nick Jupp? :-)

[15:21] -P- USER: GreatJupp ACCESS: 400 LU
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 20:09   #24
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Kargool 1 - 0 jupp^afk

Anyway, back on topic - I found all my old DOS games on my pc the other day \o/ hurrah for me - never heard of ascendancy though. Been busy ploughing my way through police quest and space quest again ... ahh they don't make classics like that anymore.

Last edited by newt; 10 Feb 2006 at 20:14.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 20:18   #25
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
is greatjupp your P nick Jupp? :-)

[15:21] -P- USER: GreatJupp ACCESS: 400 LU
Don't you have something better to do than uncover the great mystery of ascendancy :/

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 20:20   #26
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmaticks
Don't you have something better to do than uncover the great mystery of ascendancy :/
I was bored mkay?
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 00:23   #27
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

1up n00bs
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 01:57   #28
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
1up n00bs

Ascendancy has nothing to do with 1up.

Bar ex-members.

...joint member channels...
...joint drinking sessions...
...joint mating rituals....
...joint targetting....
...joint tools...
...joint contempt for inferior lifeforms...
...joint sexual flare....

and last but not least, joint wage.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 11:59   #29
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

not all the members are ex-1up afaik

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 16:26   #30
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

i hear there are pr0n stars in it O_o
Unread 12 Feb 2006, 01:29   #31
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

alot of good players. But not a team.
Alot of nice guys, but also too many twats for my liking.

GL though. Will be interesting to c how many top spots ya can manage to keep.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 12 Feb 2006, 01:52   #32
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

yet another "non-serious" ally
Unread 12 Feb 2006, 03:27   #33
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this thread is verging on batshit insane

except without the insane bats.
Unread 12 Feb 2006, 04:44   #34
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

that was a slightly elegant way of saying it..
Unread 12 Feb 2006, 10:12   #35
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
this thread is verging on batshit insane

except without the insane bats.
Do you feel upset because someone makes fun of your ally Lokken?
Unread 12 Feb 2006, 11:01   #36
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seed of Chaos
yet another "non-serious" ally
We don't need excuses for our performance. We play however we feel like playing, and get whatever rank we deserve. There's no 'serious' or 'non-serious' about it.
Quote:
Do you feel upset because someone makes fun of your ally Lokken?
It's not making fun if there's no funny.
Unread 12 Feb 2006, 23:10   #37
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ascendancy

*Ascendancy
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 02:45   #38
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Maybe it's an alliance of scanners. Seems to work well if you attack for xp and all.

I wonder if they are tops on the Covert-ops page too.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 04:33   #39
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seed of Chaos
i hear there are pr0n stars in it O_o

All rumours and speculation.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 06:58   #40
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ascendancy

Ascendancy FTW!

Unread 13 Feb 2006, 09:47   #41
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
All rumours and speculation.
not entirely

15:21] -P- USER: Desse ACCESS: 400 LU
[15:21] -P- LAST SEEN: 0 days, 22:20:13 ago.
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 10:15   #42
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Ascendancy

kargool posts like it's 2001 all over again!
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 12:48   #43
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is a thread that should be retitled "Kargool pastes IRC nicks". While I couldn't be sure to myself that his behaviour was against the rules (trolling), it's obvious to me that nothing constructive is going on here.

This thread has nothing to offer AD.