User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Nov 2005, 22:02   #1
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Glory Glory or miserable story ?

Heres a copy-paste of the current top10 in uni at the moment of writing.,

1 Angels 20781 78 159,529 12,443,339
2 1up 20036 78 158,474 12,360,986
3 NewDawn 19195 80 149,451 11,956,119
4 eXilition 15018 56 180,463 10,105,950
5 Insomnia 15477 73 126,354 9,223,874
6 xVx 13489 71 117,439 8,338,196
7 [F-Crew] 14062 78 104,737 8,169,520
8 Subh 13101 59 137,079 8,087,686
9 TGV 12915 63 127,490 8,031,908
10 LCH 13679 63 124,521 7,844,873

What do we predict for the coming weeks?

Will Angels keep their lead, or crumble down like a unwashed hobo during mardi gras.

Will 1up prove its dominance and win yet another round with ease ?

Or will Newdawn , Angels and Exil form a block, ensuring another fencewalk to the victory ?

Discuss!

(Also wtf are LCH doing).

Personaly I have big bucks on TGV, but you never know!
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 22:15   #2
Incredible
Can i get some green dots

Incredible is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Glory Glory or miserable story ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler

Or will Newdawn , Angels and Exil form a block, ensuring another fencewalk to the victory ?
When was there a fencewalk victory?
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 22:39   #3
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

It should be interesting in the next 2 weeks to see what happens
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 22:41   #4
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Isnt there still a bit more of tagging up to be done?

Nice title btw, sounds like u stole it from a Sun headline
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 22:43   #5
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Next two weeks will be very interesting indeed
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 22:50   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm predicting bugger all, cos PA has a nasty habit of biting predictors in the face.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 03:56   #7
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold

I tink u will be suprise with how wel eXiltion does in the next few weeks ;-o
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 05:54   #8
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVil
Why? Is their a 2 for 1 offer on those dear old SMSes?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 06:13   #9
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
really? Can I join?
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 08:30   #10
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
(Also wtf are LCH doing).
[]LCH[] is doing what we had to do after last round: rebuild
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 11:35   #11
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

finally a new thread, a rather dissapointing one though. I want to see accusations flying around
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 11:48   #12
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

What happened to AD. Its getting so boring.

eXilition
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 12:51   #13
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by KweKweK
What happened to AD. Its getting so boring.
I blame your post
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 15:01   #14
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
finally a new thread, a rather dissapointing one though. I want to see accusations flying around

Aye, can't people start accusing eachother of blocking? Someone has had to approach someone.
Buly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 15:13   #15
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

I heard a rumour that NoS, Cell and Xanadu will be allied this round. Can anyone confirm this?
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 15:16   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

****ing loladins, they should NERF loladins and warriors (rogues in plate lol)
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 15:37   #17
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That was such a subtly written post Idler!

I especially liked the bit where you used negative words for every alliance other than 1up!

Have you not considered the possibility of 1up forming a NAP/alliance with anyone? Gosh, such a thought makes my mind want to explode!
Of course, it must be those naughty boys in Angels, ND and Exilition that want to ally. 1up is righteous! 1up is all that is good!

Of course I have fondness for 1up - most of my PA buddies from previous rounds reside there. But to imply that 1up would be some sort of saviour from the nasty blockers is just silly.

Personally I'd like to see some form of NAP or ally. If this stays as it is, all alliances will gradually grow and grow and grow and then one will be #1 by having more score. That isn't fun or interesting. It isn't controversial. And it'll end up making this round being one of those less-famous ones. Which noone wants.

PA and AD loves controversy. We love arguments. We love the propaganda and the lies. So I don't know about you, but personally I can't wait for the accusations of allies to start brewing.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 15:37   #18
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
****ing loladins, they should NERF loladins and warriors (rogues in plate lol)
Go play more WoW and get the **** out of here! :P
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 16:24   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I especially liked the bit where you used negative words for every alliance other than 1up!

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 16:26   #20
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Propagandists just aren't what they where anymore
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 16:35   #21
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Propagandists just aren't what they where anymore
just wait till the heavy-weights come out
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 17:33   #22
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

/me starts to wind up
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 17:48   #23
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I heard that Theres a few new bots been created this round and are being used to great effect so far.
Kjeldoran's bot wakes him up whenever the words 'Angels' and 'cheating' are mentioned in the same ad post and injects him with a shot of adrenilin, ready for the ensuing debate, which must include the words Fang, 'we beat fury in round 8' and 'i am not acting hc'.
Newdawns Bot is just a new version of a tried and tested bot, infact theyve been using it for many rounds now. It mimics HC and directly logs on to 1up channels and begs for a NAP. Many alliance have tried to use this bot as its the only one 1up listen to , but afaik newdawn own the rights.
1up have created a new Autopilot bot, in which mazz hits a switch and the command team can take a nap whilst cypher cocteau elvis and co continue to outplay everybody in sight.
The last of the new bots belongs to EXilition. It is a random eastern european profile generator. It works first by inventing a name that sounds eastern european, then its cretes a job and also an address and a phone number. If the project calls for it, a random credit card no may be assigned to this profile too. Exilition have onlybeen using this bot as info for their money laundering front, in which they had to create fake members for a gym, but could be used in a variety of situation.
If you spot any other nice bots let me know in the name of science
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 17:54   #24
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

tbh Rinoa, ND never napped 1up last round, and haven't approached for one this round, and we haven't approached anyone else either. Whilst things are open, so will be ND's political mind.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 17:56   #25
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
In their attempt to steal NewDawns "ask 1up for a NAP bot", LCH cocked up and actually stole the wrong one! They stole the one that causes the alliance to crumble and reset, and then proceeds to rebuild the alliance in a slightly different way (it's called the "LEGO(tm) bot" I do believe).
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 17:57   #26
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
tbh Rinoa, ND never napped 1up last round, and haven't approached for one this round, and we haven't approached anyone else either. Whilst things are open, so will be ND's political mind.
Due to the lego bot. An alliance only has the capacity to use 1 bot at a time and ND chose the lego bot last round, and the lego bot ate the NAP one, hence how LCH made the mistake.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 17:59   #27
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
I heard a rumour that NoS, Cell and Xanadu will be allied this round. Can anyone confirm this?
It's true, and MadCows will also join us.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 18:26   #28
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Anyone who takes me seriously before I spesieficly inform them its meant to be that way, need to reconsider their genepool contributions.

thankyou.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 18:56   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
I heard that Theres a few new bots been created this round and are being used to great effect so far.
Kjeldoran's bot wakes him up whenever the words 'Angels' and 'cheating' are mentioned in the same ad post and injects him with a shot of adrenilin, ready for the ensuing debate, which must include the words Fang, 'we beat fury in round 8' and 'i am not acting hc'.
Newdawns Bot is just a new version of a tried and tested bot, infact theyve been using it for many rounds now. It mimics HC and directly logs on to 1up channels and begs for a NAP. Many alliance have tried to use this bot as its the only one 1up listen to , but afaik newdawn own the rights.
1up have created a new Autopilot bot, in which mazz hits a switch and the command team can take a nap whilst cypher cocteau elvis and co continue to outplay everybody in sight.
The last of the new bots belongs to EXilition. It is a random eastern european profile generator. It works first by inventing a name that sounds eastern european, then its cretes a job and also an address and a phone number. If the project calls for it, a random credit card no may be assigned to this profile too. Exilition have onlybeen using this bot as info for their money laundering front, in which they had to create fake members for a gym, but could be used in a variety of situation.
Hehe, that actually made me laugh m8

And well, 2/3 hit my radar idd (not the cheating part, not anymore, I know we're clean now so ...)

FA Gaming community

Unread 4 Nov 2005, 19:00   #30
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I know we're clean now so ...)
You're as dirty and smelly as they come
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 20:09   #31
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Hehe, that actually made me laugh m8
...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
KJELDORAN AND FISH IN BRAIN SWAP SHOCKER!!!!!1111

I preferred it when Kjeldoran was the one replying to comedy posts with justification for things no-one actually said they had done.

Pld fish on the sense of humour failure.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 20:30   #32
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar

I preferred it when Kjeldoran was the one replying to comedy posts with justification for things no-one actually said they had done.

Ah but look at the way he tiptoes around whether ND have received offers from other alliances.

Last edited by Jorinn; 4 Nov 2005 at 20:41.
Jorinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 20:54   #33
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar

hehe funny

FA Gaming community

Unread 5 Nov 2005, 00:13   #34
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorinn
Ah but look at the way he tiptoes around whether ND have received offers from other alliances.
Someone in scythe offered me a NAP once.

And that's where my powerblocking began!

Dunno about ND though. :/
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 00:17   #35
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate

Don't diss the nubs!
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 01:01   #36
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

exulation1 for the lose!

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 01:41   #37
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Due to RL I really havent had any time to do any nap or ally talks
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 01:44   #38
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate

JUST ADMIT YOU WERE TEMPTED TO ACCEPT THE OFFER; YOU EVAL POWERBLOCKER!!!
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 01:51   #39
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
actually im interested in knowing how they got as high an average as they do now.
none of the other experianced alliances have been able to get that high that quickly, so the question becomes - have they done what theyve been doing legitimately?

if exil suddenly jump up faaar in the next few weeks then theres obviously going to be calls for them to be closed for farming/cheating/the usual we've come to expect rg exilition.

Wonder why theyve done what they have though - not put all their members in straight away. surely it compromises the defence situation for them
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 01:54   #40
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold

i cant reallie comment to b truth but it is a tacticc lik all othe tactic keep lite away. If lite not shinin bright you can not be caught by the lite
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 01:57   #41
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
i cant reallie comment to b truth but it is a tacticc lik all othe tactic keep lite away. If lite not shinin bright we can not be caught by the lite
exilition are always going to be in the spotlight given their history, pretending otherwise is foolish and a silly strategy to go for.
i would be surprised if every major alliance isnt keeping their eye on them
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 01:57   #42
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Pfft, As if there was need of a 3 alliance block to kill 1up
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 01:59   #43
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
exilition are always going to be in the spotlight given their history, pretending otherwise is foolish and a silly strategy to go for.
som ppl eye closed when lookin at rank. if u dont look at full rank you dont see top rank.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 02:00   #44
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You never know. It has worked well for them so far
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 02:02   #45
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
You never know. It has worked well for them so far
as far as im aware, exil have only played one round as exilition
now everyone knows how they did then, they'll be keeping a close eye on them to see how they do now
Edit:
(conspiracy theory)
"woot omg clearly exil have lots of people with several accounts farming each other and only putting the accounts who started off better under the tag omg hax0r etc"
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 02:03   #46
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

tbh evil that last post didn't make much sense as there wasn't really an english word in it:S

anyways on a more serious note. I think rinoa has a very good understanding on 1up and i don't see a comedy factor in it tbh he's was plain and simply correct!!!!
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 02:07   #47
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
tbh evil that last post didn't make much sense as there wasn't really an english word in it:S

anyways on a more serious note. I think rinoa has a very good understanding on 1up and i don't see a comedy factor in it tbh he's was plain and simply correct!!!!
I sorry. English not first language (I hop u spell like that).

I like rinoas post, was very very funny.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 02:41   #48
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

hehe i don't mind and didn't mean it as offensive, i just didn't understand it :P maybe it's the alcohol
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 02:47   #49
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
hehe i don't mind and didn't mean it as offensive, i just didn't understand it :P maybe it's the alcohol
mayb it alcohol affectin my post right now.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 03:38   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
actually im interested in knowing how they got as high an average as they do now.
none of the other experianced alliances have been able to get that high that quickly, so the question becomes - have they done what theyve been doing legitimately?
I wonder what 1up or angels' average score would be if only their top 62 players were under the tag?