User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 18:08   #1
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R14 Top 100 Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
moan moan moan

**** off, don't apply to join again.
Nice constructive reply from a forum moderator.

+ 1000 points for public appeal and respect from the msses
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 18:40   #2
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

heh lokken is more biased then kjel even tbh when it comes to anything even remotely related to newdawn, it's quite silly
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 21:48   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider2k
1) I am Recluse, this is a previous nick of mine. For proof, ask some old NoSsers.
What, do I know you?

Ofc I do nice rank m8 and thumbs to you for not caring what other thinks about you
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 21:50   #4
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetrash
Of course in planetarion, there's no contracts signed, no money or serious outcomes involved, and no sense of commitment to an internet alliance, so who really gives a **** am I right.

Im sure you are right.. in little whitey trashey world
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 22:22   #5
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler

So, apparently you and cyph are the most knowledgeable on constructive replies here...

Wtf should he have said then? "I'm so sorry to see you leave Nib, plz come back anytime and sorry about all that happened" ?
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 22:39   #6
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
So, apparently you and cyph are the most knowledgeable on constructive replies here...

Wtf should he have said then? "I'm so sorry to see you leave Nib, plz come back anytime and sorry about all that happened" ?
it wasnt his reply only, it was the fact that a reply like that came from a mod who are supposed to delete shit posts, not create them

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 23:01   #7
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
it wasnt his reply only, it was the fact that a reply like that came from a mod who are supposed to delete shit posts, not create them
Fair

But in all honesty, if most(some) were thinking it anyways... what's the problem?
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 23:24   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Fair

But in all honesty, if most(some) were thinking it anyways... what's the problem?
Dont get me started on what's the problem with it.... But then again, since the mods are cool, and thoose who oppose them being idiotic morons get silenced there is no use arguing against them.
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 23:54   #9
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fair

because these forums get enough shit posts from "normal" posters without a mod adding to it when he should be "clearing" it

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 00:50   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's nothing wrong in being aggressive.

A fantastic example is Idler who has been sailing the line for months, occaisonally stepping over it, but most of the time placing it in a box that we as mods simply leave it alone.

So really, mountains out of molehills.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 01:34   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Dont get me started on what's the problem with it.... But then again, since the mods are cool, and thoose who oppose them being idiotic morons get silenced there is no use arguing against them.
Thanks for recognising our inherent greatness. However there is always use in sensible discussion with the moderating team if you have a valid point to make and you do it in the right circumstances, this means in a) a private message or b) irc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
Nothing wrong with a bit of well-deserved anger every once in a while. By the way when reading that line please put emphasis on every clause.

Anyhow as has been mentioned before moderators are free to post in any way whatsoever inside the forum rules and until it interfers with their moderating duties no action is taken. Personally I'd like to take this opportunity to exhort everyone to spend at least six hours a day working on their internet using abilities so we can all make better posts and help in the construction of the world's first internet ****ing tea party. Thank you in advance. Your friendly moderator.

PS That's rather poor form zhil, what will AD do without the bitter recriminations and irrational hatred?
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 01:42   #12
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler

**** off. Lok and JBG are the best mod team we've had since the old, old r3/4 AD. One of the things that makes this so is that they are (to an extent) active contributors. If they were not actively part of the AD community, their 'jobs' would be easier, but we'd have a much more rules oriented regime. Which I dare say would preclude many of your posts from remaining untouched. If the best you can come up with is 'you're a mod, you shouldn't be allowed to post', I think you should somewhere else to get your flaming/trolling needs fulfilled. Otherwise do us all a favor and try thinking before you hit the 'submit reply' button.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 01:43   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood

PS That's rather poor form zhil, what will AD do without the bitter recriminations and irrational hatred?
post about the moderators.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 11:07   #14
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Heh i never said i wasn't biased at all... all i said was before this round when lokken wasn't so involved in newdawn he usually tried to be unbiased, since he's newdawn he's about as biased as kjeldoran
Which to be honest he can't even really deny if he reads back on his posts. Not that i have anything against him or whatever, it's just funny.

saddest thing is i do agree with Kargool.. talking back to mods is like talking back to pa team or cops... they'll never admit they are wrong anyways and will always push their way through anyways even when they are wrong heh
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 11:18   #15
spaceman

spaceman is an unknown quantity at this point

grats on 6:10 and all people who finished t100 and 1up thx for a fun round aswel
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 12:22   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

Oh my opinion is more biased than you could ever believe. This round I have posted all out pro newdawn posts (although I prefer to refer to them as facts), because as a senior member in ND, it's my job.

When I moderate my opinion goes out the window. If I think my personal opinion is coming into it, I speak to JBG to check i'm doing the right thing. Next round i'm not playing planetarion, so there shouldn't be any problems.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 12:44   #17
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I thought this thread was about the top100 positions for r14, not about if lokken is a good or bad moderator.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 12:49   #18
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I thought this thread was about the top100 positions for r14, not about if lokken is a good or bad moderator.
There's one thread that degenerates like this every round. It's tradition.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 14:02   #19
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

The fact that this thread has been let this far off topic says alot about his moderating skills. If no modding is good modding I guess he`s doing a great job.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 14:28   #20
lokken
BlueTuba

End of this discussion.