User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 Aug 2005, 23:12   #1
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice
xVx' stunning plan to win the round

Would plz every ally currently above us just disband - worked pretty well so far
Plieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 23:31   #2
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: xVx' stunning plan to win the round

just ensure that Kargool is appointed HC in one of the alliances.

He will make sure to cry and ensure the disbandment of said alliance within a week.

Then repeat
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 23:37   #3
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka
Would plz every ally currently above us just disband - worked pretty well so far
ooo sound plan, i like it,.. pos reps for you mr stratergist
oi syn_sid,.. take some lessons off marka,.. maybe one day you TO could be as good
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 23:55   #4
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

ROLL UP, ROLL UP! Get your "worst grammar in PA history since Yeh" thread here!
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 23:58   #5
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
dont make fun of peoples grammer, english may not be there first languege etc

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 00:00   #6
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Piss off is it, any thread with one of my long rants is worse

Anywya nice plan, although you may have to do some work as theres probally more chance of you seeing a flying pig circling around a head of a unicorn than F-Crew disbanding as im just too bloody stubburn for my own good
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 00:09   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
just ensure that Kargool is appointed HC in one of the alliances.

He will make sure to cry and ensure the disbandment of said alliance within a week.

Then repeat
Or put Idler in charge of intel. That should add half a brain.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 00:25   #8
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

Quote:
If you give me the award for the shortest period between starting to write a thread and actually submitting it - go ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Anywya nice plan, although you may have to do some work as theres probally more chance of you seeing a flying pig circling around a head of a unicorn than F-Crew disbanding as im just too bloody stubburn for my own good
Mkay - then plan B - we will pull a low-grade Reunion and merge with Bloody Zulus, C4, Unforgiven Sin and Penis-Allianz \o/
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 00:42   #9
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
"stubborn" *cough* understatement of the round/year/century*?

* delete as appropriate
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 00:48   #10
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
If you give me the award for the shortest period between starting to write a thread and actually submitting it - go ahead
So you didn;t care enough to submit a decent thread?
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 00:49   #11
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
dont make fun of peoples grammer, english may not be there first languege etc
I know that ffs, but after a few drinks, I cannot be arsed to try and take in threads that are blatently someone just not putting the care in.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 00:50   #12
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Piss off is it, any thread with one of my long rants is worse
Nah, we can have a good laugh at them.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 00:50   #13
Bashar
Idle Git

By the way, any alliances choosing to do bad, 1up hereby officially offers free use of Storebo for battlecalcing purposes.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 00:51   #14
Bashar
Idle Git

Hmmm, 5 replies in a row, I feel like I'm spamming.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 00:53   #15
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hmmm, 5 replies in a row, I feel like I'm spamming.
<off topic>you are, and don't you have to go to work tommorrow and were complaining that you were tired in the pub earlier?</offtopic>
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 01:01   #16
Bashar
Idle Git

I will go to bed when I can be arsed, but yes, I am tired and I do have work tomorrow, but my bed is 2 metres away, my computer is here.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 01:28   #17
Marka
xVx

Quote:
So you didn;t care enough to submit a decent thread?
This thread was originally designated to sarcastically dramatize all of the recent events in Planetarion's Alliance politics - aka 'The Big Fat Alliance-Kill' - I will furthermore relate to Big-FAK.
How you recognize a Big-FAK?
Many Small Furry Alliance Kills - aka Small-FAKs - lead to a Big-FAK.
When something is FAKed - it's FAKed all over.....the universe.
The FAKers are always the same.
Some ppl fill holes with FAKs.....the holes in their membercount.

Four easy signs which will help you to recognize when a Big-FAK is happening to you :eek:

Mkay - took me some more time
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 09:40   #18
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
By the way, any alliances choosing to do bad, 1up hereby officially offers free use of Storebo for battlecalcing purposes.
Or if he's not available, I can setup a special copy of Pilkara bcalc that randomly swaps ships between attack and def sides.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 11:05   #19
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

what a crap thread
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 12:11   #20
Marka
xVx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall
what a crap thread
Well yes - but this goes for 95% of all threads in AD.
At least this one was intentionally crap :P
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 12:12   #21
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wub you and all ... but giving critics on the "poor" use of the english language is quite lame etc.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 14:53   #22
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I wub you and all ... but giving critics on the "poor" use of the english language is quite lame etc.
I believe you mean "criticism" not "critics".

Sorry, couldn't resist
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 14:55   #23
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Mkay - then plan B - we will pull a low-grade Reunion and merge with Bloody Zulus, C4, Unforgiven Sin and Penis-Allianz \o/

ROFLMAO!!!!
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 15:56   #24
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
I believe you mean "criticism" not "critics".

Sorry, couldn't resist
See but you HELP by giving the right spelling, others just think they need to say that the other person's spelling sucks (which is quite lame on an international forum).

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Aug 2005, 18:25   #25
Bashar
Idle Git

kj - I have no problem with people who don't know the grammar etc, but when it's because they just can't be arsed, that's when I comment.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 19:36   #26
Marka
xVx

Quote:
kj - I have no problem with people who don't know the grammar etc, but when it's because they just can't be arsed, that's when I comment.
Seems to me like you didn't know on your first post that I couldn't be arsed.
Deliver me a german sentence with correct grammar within 30 seconds - then you can start complaining.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 19:43   #27
spaceman

spaceman is an unknown quantity at this point

meine name ist spaceman :P
spaceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 20:13   #28
Chris_1
career peOn

Chris_1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hast du eine schwester?
Chris_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 20:29   #29
spaceman

only your mutter
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 21:04   #30
Chris_1
career peOn

Chris_1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman
only your mutter
whats step-sister in German?
Chris_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 21:26   #31
spaceman

duno im english :P only no 1 line of german
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 22:29   #32
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

mein fleet ist kaputt
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 00:27   #33
Marka
xVx

omg - what did I start :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_1
Hast du eine schwester?
This one came closest - should have been Schwester instead of schwester as all nouns in german start with a capital letter :P
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 01:02   #34
higginz
||Dude||

higginz will become famous soon enoughhigginz will become famous soon enough

someone mention kargool ruining alliances?

jus readin that made me smile at least...
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 07:33   #35
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
See, if you guys kept your old namesake, threads like this probably would've never come about.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 10:22   #36
RiXX
pr0nman

RiXX can only hope to improve

Quote:
I thought it was intentional personally, made me smile at least.

tbfh Marka ftw \o/

r7 - noob | r12 - VsN | r13 - VsN | r14 - NewDawn | r15 - InSomnia | r16 - SiN | r17 - InSomnia
RiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 10:34   #37
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Waiting for the alliance above you to disban is so out of date, get with the times and recruit your way to #1
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 16:03   #38
Marka
xVx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Treet
Waiting for the alliance above you to disban is so out of date, get with the times and recruit your way to #1
Check plan B :P
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 16:18   #39
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

i'm surprised this hasn't been closed yet!
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 17:07   #40
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

it was closed and reopened... -_-

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 07:56   #41
Dotatrix

hehe, rank 5 because of LCH disbanded this time

Who's next
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 14:47   #42
Marka
xVx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotatrix

Who's next
Dunno.....yet :P
But not that much time left......
Time for more drastic measures...Plan C
Hereby I anounce that every alliance above us that decides to disband in the time being will receive enough cookies for next round to make any reasonable sized stomach hurt!!!
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 14:58   #43
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotatrix

Who's next
disbanded is the wrong word m8

FA Gaming community

Unread 5 Sep 2005, 17:07   #44
Dotatrix

Quote:
I know I know

But i think everybody gets the point
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 19:43   #45
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I think disintegrated is the word he was looking for.
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 15:50   #46
aim2000

aim2000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
I think disintegrated is the word he was looking for.

come on sid disband for us plleeeaaasssee

r1 - IPC peon
r2 - IPC HC
r3-6 IPC peon
r8-13 VsN peon
r14 XvX (DC)
r15 - quit
r16-23 XVX/vsn depending on who was playing

vsn at heart
aim2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 16:13   #47
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread actually made me laugh

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 16:15   #48
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

that's the way it goes - sad but true - just like real life

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 16:49   #49
aim2000

aim2000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Dunno.....yet :P
But not that much time left......
Time for more drastic measures...Plan C
Hereby I anounce that every alliance above us that decides to disband in the time being will receive enough cookies for next round to make any reasonable sized stomach hurt!!!
can part of plan c be to merge with someone as well marka ?

r1 - IPC peon
r2 - IPC HC
r3-6 IPC peon
r8-13 VsN peon
r14 XvX (DC)
r15 - quit
r16-23 XVX/vsn depending on who was playing

vsn at heart
aim2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 18:14   #50
Marka
xVx

Quote:
Originally Posted by aim2000
can part of plan c be to merge with someone as well marka ?
No - merging was Plan B - failed :/