User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Jan 2007, 11:29   #1
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
way too many angels

30 Angels 45 1 13,305 13,305
15 h3lls angels 441 9 15,107 135,966
25 angry angels 61 3 7,212 21,637

seperate alliances or all 1 in the same?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2007, 12:04   #2
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: way too many angels

it's a Conspiracy :/
Unread 27 Jan 2007, 13:27   #3
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
it's a Conspiracy :/
Europe is getting dangerously wet, so we're hereby inviting you to a stand-up seminar so we can dry out europe before we all drown.
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 00:01   #4
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Its maybe a demonstration of the break down of Angels, into several cells, because of endless bickering internally?
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 00:12   #5
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

As Angryduck said, it's a Conspiracy, and it's problly eXi's smaller ally's waiting to merge! ;D
(Take this EXTREMLY serius?)
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 00:47   #6
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

h3lls angels is not affiliated in any way shape or form with angels or angry angels.
Or with any other organization at all for that matter.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 10:40   #7
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

well on a bonus .. lots of nice soft feathers to pluck to go with the tar when the all the rumours of allying and attack agreements comes along.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 14:40   #8
teqh
@ Gamer

teqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura about

lol, who want to tag h3lls angels?

that`s a freakin biker club for real. you guys all bikers? :P

R2 [TE] [Legion] R4 [CELL] R5 [Elysium] R6 [Elysium] R7 [RaH]

R68: Faceless - Rank 6
R65: Norsemen - Rank 3
R60: Ultores - Rank 14
R58: Solo planet - Rank 35 (xp)
R56: Vikings - Rank 14
R54: Vikings - Rank 5
teqh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 14:53   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

No, actually I think h3lls angels might be more of an in memorium to the ND player called "h3ll" who passed away during last round.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2007, 12:34   #10
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

hmm yes your probably right there Tietäjä. I didnt think of that.

if so nice bit of respect to h3ll .
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
Unread 29 Jan 2007, 19:40   #11
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
hmm yes your probably right there Tietäjä. I didnt think of that.

if so nice bit of respect to h3ll .
Grog posting on behalf of h3ll's Angels made it fairly clear...
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 20:40   #12
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Quote:
Grog posting on behalf of h3ll's Angels made it fairly clear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog
h3lls angels is not affiliated in any way shape or form with angels or angry angels.
Or with any other organization at all for that matter.

he didnt say it was .. he simply remarked that it was nothing to do with angels
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 10:03   #13
Rust
--==SaX==--

Rust is an unknown quantity at this point

tbh you only have to use a bit of common to work it out.
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 00:27   #14
reconverse
[...]

reconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the rough

Time for some devils?