User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Nov 2006, 23:17   #101
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Re: "Where did all the angels go?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cura
out of 19
doesn't seem like a bad rate tbh
Funny.
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 01:16   #102
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Its funny to see ND ppl complaining about bad political moves from Angels. If there is one alliance that is completely incompetent politically and completely unable to learn from previous mistakes it must be ND. How many rounds in a row has ND totally ****ed it up for themselves by inaction stupid political moves?
I'd like to hear a broader viewpoint of this, actually.

From my point of view, I always saw angels as the comedy option. Activity and skills wise, a damn good alliance. But you could always be sure they'd somehow bugger it up politically with hilarious consequences.

I particularly liked Irvine's negotiations with ND in round 15... which mainly consisted of being aggressive, insulting and threatening, and gave us almost no choice but to hit them.

EDIT: Oh yes, I'm fully aware that every alliance makes mistakes, and ND has made a large share. However, I've mostly been able to see the reasoning for these mistakes whilst I was there; they were genuine misjudgements or simply being backed into a corner. The only time I felt it was genuine stupidity was r17.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 01:21   #103
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

1 10 AMEN* 40770 63 2,770,000 166,200,057
2 1 NewDawn 41153 80 2,719,737 163,184,265

SCORE

*name may of been changed.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 01:24   #104
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

+3 players alread as well
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 01:31   #105
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

we had 1 tick where we could accept applications in between the time the merge was done and before it showed there.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 12:06   #106
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

well this was expected

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 12:08   #107
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Exilition is still going to win anyway ;-)
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 12:56   #108
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
1 10 AMEN* 40770 63 2,770,000 166,200,057
2 1 NewDawn 41153 80 2,719,737 163,184,265

SCORE

*name may of been changed.
lol, where does this leave ND now then?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 12:59   #109
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Its funny to see ND ppl complaining about bad political moves from Angels. If there is one alliance that is completely incompetent politically and completely unable to learn from previous mistakes it must be ND. How many rounds in a row has ND totally ****ed it up for themselves by inaction stupid political moves?
OK genius how would you have got ND out of 4th place being hit by Angels/VsN/ToF to a 20million lead?

Yeah, big up angels, their strategy is "anyone but x alliance" rather than actually trying to do stuff for themselves, as demonstrated when they tried to bully ND earlier in the round instead of actually hitting ex if they cared that much, so they got nothing less than the middle finger from us.
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 13:37   #110
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Exilition is still going to win anyway ;-)
this surely played into their cards nicely idd

with ND losing score, amen losing score.. and exi gaining score they can still win
tbh if ND wouldn't lose score against anybody exi wouldn't be able to win
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 14:20   #111
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by cura
this surely played into their cards nicely idd

with ND losing score, amen losing score.. and exi gaining score they can still win
tbh if ND wouldn't lose score against anybody exi wouldn't be able to win
The main problem is that those which want ND to hit eXilition to prevent exilition are hitting ND, and thus handing the round to exilition. Sounds somehwat contradicting, but then again Furious Omen have proven two be ultimate idiot alliances on their own already, I really don't want to know what will happen now that they multiplied their lack of brainpower. Probably the servers will just implode.
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 14:26   #112
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
lol, where does this leave ND now then?
In second place, you chump. Or was that not clearly outlined in the post you quoted?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 14:28   #113
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
From my point of view, I always saw angels as the comedy option. Activity and skills wise, a damn good alliance. But you could always be sure they'd somehow bugger it up politically with hilarious consequences.
I never really ended up on the right side of Angels - they were never in a block with Vengeance, and so I was never that familiar with any of their HCs apart from Kj. Besides, Angels usually just took up the position of fence-sitter each round.

Perhaps the most amusing anecdote that I can offer is from Vengeance's Round 16 war with TGV. We NAPed 1up, Angels and Subh as soon as hostilities commenced, in order to get rid of as many non-TGV incomings as possible. Once the cease-fire was agreed with TGV, we contacted each alliance to drop the NAP in accordance with the terms of each agreement - for those who don't know, usually each NAP has a fixed notice period so that an alliance can't just drop the NAP and launch next tick. If I remember right, Angels/Subh specified 24 hours, and I eventually agreed 48 hours with 1up.

Upon contacting an Angels HC to let them know that the war was over, the response was...."What NAP??". According to Angels there never had been one - despite RobTD having agreed it with an Angels HC. We hadn't received any incomings from them, so we could hardly complain - but had a good laugh about it in command channels anyway.
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 14:37   #114
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
In second place, you chump. Or was that not clearly outlined in the post you quoted?
i meant politically you idiotic pratt

Unread 22 Nov 2006, 14:45   #115
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
Even more justified to hold their nap with eXilition? After all, some of the worst planets of the Angels/ToF/Vsn block have been substituted with the best planets from omen.
Talking about shooting yourself in the foot etc.
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 14:46   #116
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
Silly me, I must have missed that when you were quoting a ranking.

And in terms of politically; why should they do anything different. ND still have more roids and a couple of mil behind is nothing when you consider the amount of ill sentiment generated amongst the community with this merge.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 14:49   #117
Heartless

I'll offer a beer for the first log of an Furious-Omen HC approaching ND with something like "do you idiots now hit exilition or shall we beat the shit out of you again?".
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 14:58   #118
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Even more justified to hold their nap with eXilition? After all, some of the worst planets of the Angels/ToF/Vsn block have been substituted with the best planets from omen.
Talking about shooting yourself in the foot etc.
aye, like I said earlier.. only thing this has done is push ND closer to eXi..
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 17:05   #119
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll offer a beer for the first log of an Furious-Omen HC approaching ND with something like "do you idiots now hit exilition or shall we beat the shit out of you again?".
find me on irc, and prepare to buy a ticket to the USA to purchase me said beer.
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 17:12   #120
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
find me on irc, and prepare to buy a ticket to the USA to purchase me said beer.
No HC of Furious Omen has said anything of the like.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 17:30   #121
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The thing about mergers like this is that it makes it perfectly obvious for everyone but the mergers members what a joke they are to the entire collective community.

Seriously, this merger is pretty much the most pathetic thing Ive seen. Ever.
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 17:47   #122
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
The thing about mergers like this is that it makes it perfectly obvious for everyone but the mergers members what a joke they are to the entire collective community.

Seriously, this merger is pretty much the most pathetic thing Ive seen. Ever.
Actually eventho I've friends in decision makin level in both Angels/Omen, I really can't but agree there. Personally there's a limit I'd goto in achieving victory. Alltho I'm more of a "Win at all costs" type than "lets hf and be lucky", I would draw a line on selling my brand (and even if u mean aiming at longterm common goals, u should've waited until beginnin on next round instead imo).

Gamewise nothing wrong about the maneuver tho. The rest is about wievpoints like everything else on AD.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 18:00   #123
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
Gamewise nothing wrong about the maneuver tho.
Indeed. And, there have been alliances winning rounds that have been, during the rounds, judged of maneuvers not okay gamewise. Play. I'm playing, even.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 18:08   #124
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab

probably one of those hallucinogenic acid trips i was on then. you're right.
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 21:05   #125
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

Quote:

I beg to differ.

Loving right back at you

BA
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 21:26   #126
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
probably one of those hallucinogenic acid trips i was on then. you're right.
There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew you'd get into that rotten stuff sooner or later.
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 22:12   #127
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
Actually eventho I've friends in decision makin level in both Angels/Omen, I really can't but agree there. Personally there's a limit I'd goto in achieving victory. Alltho I'm more of a "Win at all costs" type than "lets hf and be lucky", I would draw a line on selling my brand (and even if u mean aiming at longterm common goals, u should've waited until beginnin on next round instead imo).

Gamewise nothing wrong about the maneuver tho. The rest is about wievpoints like everything else on AD.
What brand are you talking about? this is clear to anyone including the Angels core member that since round15, when all the Angels HC left, Angels just declined in their capacity and their spirit, Whatever you saw in the last few rounds were just an alliance who is trying to do something it will never achieve. The Alliance wasnt Angels anymore, and i think this is brave from their part to put this behind themselves and re-invent themselves.
I am certain that they never took into consideration the fact they would finish #1 and i am almost sure that wont even happen this round. But they had to do a move in order to preserve the core with spirit left within the alliance and join another core with the same spirit.

Alliance memberbase is declining and it had no place anymore for an alliance like angels.

Good luck Furious Omen (tho i would seriously consider picking a new name).
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 23:14   #128
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

I think, Its a total disregard for anykind of morality (TBFH). But then Im gladi didnt have anything to do with it.

retired

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 02:39   #129
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Ive never been the biggest fan of mergers that alter the top 5 aliances. When sinnd did it, i said I didnt like it, but I understood it. I have the same feelings with this newest merger. Like it or not, it changes the dynamics of a 2 horse race, which should make the game more interesting.

Some people on this thread have said that FO will receive more incs due to negative sentiment through out the universe. But for the most part, the only negative sentiment ive seen is from members of 3-4 alliances that matter. And those alliances are already hitting FO.

It seems to me that if Angels and Omen still have friendly relationships with the alliances they were linked to before the merge, they will be even stronger than alot of you lot give them credit for, as angels doesnt have omen to worry about anymore and vice versa.

Like I said, this should make the race for the finish interesting.

P.S.
I agree with Alch about the name though. I would have preferred something to the effect of AO.

You know, that Ramones song that goes "AO Lets go".
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 03:14   #130
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynchMob
I think, Its a total disregard for anykind of morality (TBFH). But then Im gladi didnt have anything to do with it.

retired

I'm merely glad you're retired.
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 03:20   #131
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
You know, that Ramones song that goes "AO Lets go".
Imho its equally crap.

eXilition
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 03:35   #132
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
What brand are you talking about? this is clear to anyone including the Angels core member that since round15, when all the Angels HC left, Angels just declined in their capacity and their spirit. The Alliance wasnt Angels anymore, and i think this is brave from their part to put this behind themselves and re-invent themselves.
When an alliance HC quits, he automatically gives up the right to complain about what his successors do with the alliance.

Besides, the modern incarnation of Angels is upholding a very old tradition. Doubtless they can be accused of many things, but 'not being Angels' is not one of them.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 10:52   #133
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by KweKweK
Imho its equally crap.

pfft, the ramones rule

Unread 23 Nov 2006, 11:10   #134
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ascendancy is going to kick its inactives (so pretty much everyone then :hifive eXil will kick its inactives (about 3 people) and they will merge under the name 1up and win the round.
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 11:15   #135
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Ascendancy is going to kick its inactives (so pretty much everyone then :hifive eXil will kick its inactives (about 3 people) and they will merge under the name 1up and win the round.
Of our 21 "active" players, nine are ahead of you, one started three weeks late and the other two reset their accounts

Otherwise I believe your prediction is accurate.
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 11:17   #136
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Bah you guys put g0at as a spy in? There's no way you could've known that!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 11:56   #137
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Of our 21 "active" players, nine are ahead of you, one started three weeks late and the other two reset their accounts

Otherwise I believe your prediction is accurate.
I have work now, shuffling papers, drinking water, trying to pull the girls from finance. Planetarion has to take a back seat
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 16:48   #138
Pat
a victorian street urchin

Pat is on a distinguished road
Angry Re: "Where did all the angels go?"

tbh people should just learn to loose with a little dignity. desperate attempts. I was in omen until the 'streamlining' (I am actually pretty glad they kicked me now) and both omen and angels were outplayed by ND and exilition. Fact. All this merger shows is the oversized egos of some alliance HC's these days. To the Omen and Angels HC's, Congratulations on making the playerbase for this game even smaller. go go ND & Exi's war machine.
always been around, just never really been here
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 17:44   #139
captain penguin
ICE COLD!

captain penguin is an unknown quantity at this point

Having 3 alliances fight for top spot is better than 2. so everyone's a winner!
captain penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 17:47   #140
captain penguin
ICE COLD!

captain penguin is an unknown quantity at this point

also, why are the only angels posting on this matter either retired or ex-angels?
who are their current hc?
captain penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 18:33   #141
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

i gotta have my opinion on this....

....i would NEVER kick out of my allie 30+ members to merger with another allie to win the round,id prefeer to have ToF 4th with the members we have now,then kick 30 out to merger and be first, why the hell angels/omen did this is beyond me wasnt being 2nd and 4th with what you had good enough?

*sigh* nothing in this game will surprise me anymore....
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 20:01   #142
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain penguin
The problem is that we may have a loser winning the round, like in r10.
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 20:10   #143
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
tbh people should just learn to loose with a little dignity. desperate attempts. I was in omen until the 'streamlining' (I am actually pretty glad they kicked me now) and both omen and angels were outplayed by ND and exilition. Fact. All this merger shows is the oversized egos of some alliance HC's these days. To the Omen and Angels HC's, Congratulations on making the playerbase for this game even smaller. go go ND & Exi's war machine.
Couldn't agree more. Thanks for making players leave the game :crymeariver:
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 20:24   #144
Muppet
Slightly tipsy

Muppet is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
I've seen a few people on these boards are concerned about how these kind of things contributes to making the player base smaller..
I'm just wondering how many of those who complain are in galaxies that exile every random/not "active enough" noob at first sight?
I belive that anyone capable of getting into a alliance in the first place are quite able to find a new alliance to stay in. Noobs that don't know their way around and maybe getting exiled around time after time is quite a different story, and I guess have a worse effect on getting players to stay and play the game.
I for one would certainly not stop playing PA just because my alliance (for whatever reason) kicked me out.

Quote:
The main problem is that those which want ND to hit eXilition to prevent exilition are hitting ND, and thus handing the round to exilition. Sounds somehwat contradicting, but then again Furious Omen have proven two be ultimate idiot alliances on their own already, I really don't want to know what will happen now that they multiplied their lack of brainpower. Probably the servers will just implode.
And let's not forget that those allies ND hopes/thinks/wants to hit eXilition to prevent exilition are getting hit by ND....
Luckily everyone and their mother seem to have napped Exi so this could be quite a fun ride towards the end of round

Will be interesting to see how this new merger affects the outcome of the round tho
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 14:26   #145
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain penguin
But Angels wasn't fighting for top spot anymore, neither was Omen.
Omen was ranked too low. And Angels' memberbase apparently wasn't good enough. They couldn't pull it off with their own members. Why else would they kick so many out, to merge with another alliance?

What Nadar said.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 15:02   #146
Spetzer
Just a *****

Spetzer is infamous around these partsSpetzer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
Hate the game, not the player.
Spetzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 16:51   #147
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...beatmother.jpg
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 18:26   #148
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOL
i gotta have my opinion on this....

....i would NEVER kick out of my allie 30+ members to merger with another allie to win the round,id prefeer to have ToF 4th with the members we have now,then kick 30 out to merger and be first, why the hell angels/omen did this is beyond me wasnt being 2nd and 4th with what you had good enough?

*sigh* nothing in this game will surprise me anymore....
Really, don't be so shortsighted. There were more then enough internal problems to justify this. Isn't it better to have 1 (somewhat?) decent alliance this round then next round 2 alliances not playing at all?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 20:11   #149
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Omen did NOT kick anyone to make this merge. we kicked ianctives and people which didnt fight for the team. Things were going badly, HCs resigned / left / stepped down and members were leaving because nothing was done.

Its easy to say its shit and pathetic, but I rather try to be a part of something which got a good chance for next round.

I dont give a fk about ranking, but something had to be done before we lost our core to other alliances THIS round. Hopefully we achieved that. Time will tell.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 20:59   #150
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
Omen did NOT kick anyone to make this merge. we kicked ianctives and people which didnt fight for the team. Things were going badly, HCs resigned / left / stepped down and members were leaving because nothing was done.

Its easy to say its shit and pathetic, but I rather try to be a part of something which got a good chance for next round.

I dont give a fk about ranking, but something had to be done before we lost our core to other alliances THIS round. Hopefully we achieved that. Time will tell.
Merging with the failing angels is something with a chance next round? You have more optimism than me, that's for sure =/
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote