User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 01:03   #1
Saphi
Leo's Pwn :P

Saphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these parts
Rumours about my Departure form Subh

For everyones infomation i resigned and my resignation prezzie to Subh was a very gd friend of mine getting 497 access and Op in #subh

Im sowwe for all bar a few for what he did .... but im sowwe the HC asked for that

Subh are still very caught up in power games and i hope for there sake they can sort this out if ne body wants to know more they know where to find me
coz i'll be happy to explain this.

I've now returned to my Home at [TDM] (Which was gonna be running neway with or without me at the helm) where i hope i can achieve want i wanted to achieve with Subh. to have fun enjoy the rd and to relish in the fact of Helping ppl out

I quickly realise at Subh that i couldnt help coz really and truely i was trapped in a one role situtation <<< and this is not me

I have to say for all hiswork that he did Fr0sten was unfairly dismissed as well. I stuck up for him and i have the logs to prove it, but it got me and him no where and as for the things with P|M i do have los on them whihc condem there actions for last rds.

But becoz of what happened to me in these last 18days I'll be permently deleteling these as i now know why some of the things that were done, actually were done. and I wish them all the best this rd

And as for Subh sort those power issues out otherwise u'll die before the rds even started

And to Vasquin get over urself buddy u thinking u can destroy someones carreer in Pa is just laughable. and also all those logs on members of P|M are now useless

and u hold nothing on them

again i wish P|M and Subh the best of luck for Rd 19 for completely different reasons
------------------------------------------------
The answers you seek are not here
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 01:07   #2
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rumours about my Departure form Subh

This guy has more typos than me!

Retired
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 01:10   #3
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

fair do's saphi..good luck in tdm and dont let events from the last fortnight affect you...tisn't worth the hassle

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 01:15   #4
Saphi

Saphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these parts

thanks Timey that means a lot to me

/me huggles Timey

and one thing is i nefer look back I've already start to code on the [TDM] webby and already started actively recruiting

and for those in Subh all those that i did bring in i wont be aproaching to Poach ... im not like that. i got those ppl in there to help u .... and your gonna need thier areas of experties.

and to those i did invite to join Subh i still love u and u know where u can find me .... if ur not sure try #dreammakers --- always open or #Saphi 80% of the time open
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 01:27   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I dont really see why this is relevant for the public to know but good luck anyways. I can see that Subh is going through some troublesome times and it pains me to see another alliance struggling. I sure hope you find out your differences and continues to play the game one way or another.
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 01:40   #6
Saphi

The reason y i made this public is becoz of what my very gd friend did.

and also i dont hide things either i dont believe in that .... thats how problems arise neway. and Subh tbth were struggling at middle part of last rd.

and i'll be having fun in [TDM] so for me everthing has worked out gd. pitty aout how we got here though
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 01:43   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Seing as I and prolly about 95% of the rest of the community have no clue as to what your friend did, care to go into some details since you now made it publically?
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 01:45   #8
Saphi

He had alot of fun with the access commands and espically the 200 lvl and the 50-75 commands

nough said really (if u dont know them go to www.netgamers.org/commands.php )

and there not Voicing btw
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 01:49   #9
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

what saphi is diplomatically trying to avoid saying is his friend kick banned everyone from the subh public channel bar one or two people. And in the kicked group were all the hc's / officers / channel idlers

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 01:55   #10
Saphi

no he host banned everyone bar himself

to be exact .... neway what is done is done and that'll nefer ever happen again.

neway that is nothing compared to what Subh are gonna be facing this rd
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 02:09   #11
Pharoe
Pharoe

Pharoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck at TDM Saphi
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 02:18   #12
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Are you 12? Learn some grammar, learn how to actually make a clear point (or have one to make), learn what people give a shit about and what they don't give a shit about, and learn something about this game.

To be a bit of a killjoy, Subh should have called it a day after last round. As far as I'm aware, they lost almost all their command staff (cetainly the ones who actually did anything) and a lot of their core. I hope not, but I can easily see serious damage to their reputation as a decent long lasting alliance (politics of r18 notwithstanding) from continuation under the circumstances.
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 05:53   #13
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

ex-Subh HC (for what, three weeks long?) on forum dramalama shocker. The community is definately shocked at the events that went on at #subh during the time I was avoiding the channel because of the spammy bot(?). United States are considering an intervention to this appauling situation. What happens next in the whirl of the giant known as Subh? Does Brooke get Ridge? What about Taylor?

Ps. The part where you were talking about how much access you had at #subh, was very interesting.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 07:03   #14
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

I love drama.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 07:16   #15
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

deleteling lol
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 16:37   #16
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

an idiot of an idiot filled alliance makes an idiotic mistake and idiots care
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 16:41   #17
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mmmmm dirty laundry being aired in public, my favourite!
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 17:14   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphi
For everyones infomation i resigned and my resignation prezzie to Subh was a very gd friend of mine getting 497 access and Op in #subh
I imagine your parents are very proud of you.
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 17:24   #19
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Damn, i wish i won that prize
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 17:56   #20
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Im sowwe for reading this

I liked the people in Subh during my time in Reunion and Subh itself, a pity things arent that good at the moment.
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 18:49   #21
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

im with filth on this one, my god really:|
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 20:36   #22
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

In responce to what has been stated above Subh would like to post this responce. However, for all of you reading this and hoping for us to flame troll and otherwise insult Saphi you will be dissapointed.

First off as always there are two sides to any dispute/ argument and this is no different. Our side of the story is different however we will not be going into details, if you want to find out both sides of the story contact any HC in #subh.

What we will say is this. Saphi did not resign from Subh. He was asked to remove his access from the channels and then he was removed from our bots and the alliance as a whole. Our reasons for this are as follows.

First off he did not seem to be intergrating well with other HC. Normally this would have lead to a demotion to member status and the player kept within the community.
Secondly he seemed to have numerous side projects such as the re-creation of TDM who he clearly states were going to run as well. This we felt meant he could not put 100% into the alliance.
Our last and deciding factor was his addition of his mate a non Subh member to our public channel with 400+ access. This proved prehaps how childish he could be and that was not something we wanted in our HC team.

However Saphi's actions by removing himself and leaving semi- respectably have shown how he can act and Subh would like to take this opportunity to wish Saphi TDM and every alliance and player playing Planetarion round 19 the best of luck.

The Subh HC team
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 20:46   #23
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Hurrah for happy endings!

Now, let us never speak of this again*.

* Seriously, I can only take so much boredom.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 21:37   #24
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

there is a time and place for everything and this is not the place nor the time ,
wash your knickers in private in future please

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 22:42   #25
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

fairs fair Gzambo .. we needed a good soap opera ..

they so kindly obliged :-)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 22:50   #26
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
there is a time and place for everything and this is not the place nor the time ,
wash your knickers in private in future please
Disregard gzambo, good drama demands an audience!
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 22:52   #27
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Pride and prejudice PA style!

Now we only need a Gone with the Wind epos!
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 23:04   #28
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Anyone who was in the Subh public channel in the first place deserved a kick-ban.

Sapi wasn't "integrating well" with rest of Subh HC? What does that mean - he wanted to fight wars and/or do well or something?

yeah - current Subh HC aren't the old one etc etc. But by choosing to keep the name you (deliberately) inherited the reputation which goes with it. Why one earth an (effectively) new alliance would choose to take over the Subh name is totally beyond my comprehension: I'm sure you'd have a much better reputation if you just made a new alliance.
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 23:06   #29
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Hmm, only reason to keep the Subh name would be to keep the existing member base. But all that gets you is the members who are too inactive to recognise a sinking ship when they see one - i.e. precisely the people you DON'T want.
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 01:22   #30
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

sid you're way to active dude, been hitting the casinos again
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 03:40   #31
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

afaik the only reason they are keeping the subh name is that ali the subh ceo (or whatever name they use ) is still their and the rest of the hc left

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 07:07   #32
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
And to Vasquin get over urself buddy u thinking u can destroy someones carreer in Pa is just laughable. and also all those logs on members of P|M are now useless
I don't know whats worse someone thinking they can destroy a pa career or for you phrasing it as a career.

Oh dear call the men in white coats please.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 14:32   #33
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

was just gonna say... I sure hope no one destroys my "PA career" :/

(lol, I actually had to edit this for spelling)
Unread 23 Sep 2006, 00:53   #34
Big Brother is Watching

1984 is a splendid one to behold1984 is a splendid one to behold1984 is a splendid one to behold1984 is a splendid one to behold1984 is a splendid one to behold1984 is a splendid one to behold1984 is a splendid one to behold

I was shocked when I heard the news - leaving Subh after all those years? Well, we had some chitchat around the water machine that morning I'll tell you. I think I'll always remember Pete's face when he came out of the GHSD room after hearing the news, it sent a chill down the spines of all present, and thats no mistake.

So when Saphi said that he was leaving too, well - we were gobsmacked. For one thing we had a client in at the time, hardly the right stuff - I'm sure you'll agree. Luckily I had a few kilos of pure crack that I'd smuggled across from Nambia inside a pregnant Bus driver, so we all retreated to the toilets and burnt off our faces with the good stuff.

But christ, this clarification thread does make us feel slightly better - I printed it off and stuck it to the PTA notice board just incase Rita misses it before the Sunday meeting.

God bless.
Unread 23 Sep 2006, 17:53   #35
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyous
Are you 12? Learn some grammar, learn how to actually make a clear point (or have one to make), learn what people give a shit about and what they don't give a shit about, and learn something about this game.
Unfortunately Saphi is a prime example of the generation of late teens that the UK schooling system has produced. This is a group that represents the future with an inability to select the correct spelling of their/there/they're for their meaning using baby talk like 'sowwe' while merely capable of producing sentences that aren't even acceptable in speech.
Unread 23 Sep 2006, 20:48   #36
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1984 is my new favourite poster. I don't care if he's a gimmick or not.
Unread 23 Sep 2006, 21:38   #37
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
1984 is my new favourite poster. I don't care if he's a gimmick or not.
The person whoever uses 1984 only uses one account (1984), so it's not a gimmick!
Unread 24 Sep 2006, 00:53   #38
Tomkat

Well I'll be blowed someone who isn't a complete moron posting on AD well I never thought I'd see the day.

Cor blimey.
Unread 24 Sep 2006, 02:27   #39
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Well I'll be blowed someone who isn't a complete moron posting on AD well I never thought I'd see the day.

Cor blimey.
His posting history is quite fruity I have to say, having read your link in #forums. A very enjoyable read indeed. Sounds like someone from the old skool.
Unread 24 Sep 2006, 11:24   #40
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Or someone who just takes PA far too seriously... :P
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 00:42   #41
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne
Unfortunately Saphi is a prime example of the generation of late teens that the UK schooling system has produced. This is a group that represents the future with an inability to select the correct spelling of their/there/they're for their meaning using baby talk like 'sowwe' while merely capable of producing sentences that aren't even acceptable in speech.
also known as the sms generation.
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 04:24   #42
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

A brilliant thread. I chuckled like a beano character when I read this.

If it was Subh's dirty laundry being aired here, it was certainley laundry sticking of fish and covered in skids.

An amazment crossed my face after spending 9 hours creating this 'quick' reply (replying took such low priority in life) as I realised I'd actually wasted oxygen typing on such a shit subject.

Sarcasm FTW

Congratulations all.

Unread 25 Sep 2006, 04:26   #43
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
sowwe

You're cuter then a spaniel.
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 07:21   #44
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
also known as the sms generation.
News just in, Pilgrim lets us all know that sms is currently only being used by people under 19.

Personaly I write messages in semen and send them to my girlyfriends by regular mail.
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 08:24   #45
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
I already had come to the conclusion that I use english much better then a lot of english speaking in this game, and i am Dutch :/
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 15:41   #46
Saphi

Quote:
Shyne ur a gd person but an Arse on Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryph
In responce to what has been stated above Subh would like to post this responce. However, for all of you reading this and hoping for us to flame troll and otherwise insult Saphi you will be dissapointed.
first off i think ive allready achieved this.

Quote:
First off as always there are two sides to any dispute/ argument and this is no different. Our side of the story is different however we will not be going into details, if you want to find out both sides of the story contact any HC in #subh.
No-one cares about what Subh have to say neway ..So its pointless aying this.

Quote:
What we will say is this. Saphi did not resign from Subh.
The next is the bggest bunch of Crap i've ever read. and yes i dd resign i was gonna remove my access anyway.

Quote:
He was asked to remove his access from the channels and then he was removed from our bots and the alliance as a whole. Our reasons for this are as follows.

First off he did not seem to be intergrating well with other HC. Normally this would have lead to a demotion to member status and the player kept within the community.
Secondly he seemed to have numerous side projects such as the re-creation of TDM who he clearly states were going to run as well. This we felt meant he could not put 100% into the alliance.
Our last and deciding factor was his addition of his mate a non Subh member to our public channel with 400+ access. This proved prehaps how childish he could be and that was not something we wanted in our HC team.
1) I tried but i dont stand back im a do'er and i like to get my hands dirty in all areas of HC and the way that it was set up i couldn't ... so hence the arguments started .... When iput all my effort into smt and get knocked down or back ... just what is the point tbh .. Also I got on well with all the HC prt from Vasquin who took the SC status .... (Supreme Commander) ask ex-Subh'ers what this is

2) I said to them at the start next free Rd [TDM] would be back w.e..
2a) Also this refered to the SG (speed game) incident when i started [TDM] instead of Subh and tbh who gives a crap about a SG tags
2a.i) [TDM] beat Subh in the alliance tags hollow .... As SG do show some correlation to form in the Rounds Subh are not gonna finish inside the T5
2b) Once i am loyal to the alliance i stay loyal to the alliance
2c) I also staff in another game ... theve thought that this would take away my time from HC'ing (*cough* rollocks *cough*)

3) Yeah i did that so i could show Subh how not to conduct themelves ppl who have given it there all and been told they are not passionate and loyal enough ----> Obviously not a Subh Quality needed to join ... Also they expect u to be a drone tbh ...which i am most certinally am not. and i wont stand for certain things that were been planned and thats was the first of many reason y i left
3a) I knew my friend could get the rukus started and he did exactly that ... and i'd like to thank him for that

Quote:
However Saphi's actions by removing himself and leaving semi- respectably have shown how he can act and Subh would like to take this opportunity to wish Saphi TDM and every alliance and player playing Planetarion round 19 the best of luck.

The Subh HC team
Thankyou for this but its still a hollow statement made by a hollow alliance
But u can not run an alliance the way u guys did ... I hope u guys can prove the critics wrong but change your mind sets otherwise u'll lose more than u'll ever gain

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I imagine your parents are very proud of you.
how do i answer this
1) my dad died b4 i was born
2) my mum is a consistant liabillity and im ashamed to be her son and ppl in my familly are ashamed to have her in y fammily so that statement of urs JBG is useless once more

3) but mt G'parents are proud of me

neway gd luck too all in Rd19
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 15:56   #47
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
As SG do show some correlation to form in the Rounds Subh are not gonna finish inside the T5

Excuse me? Speedgames do show some correlation to form in the (endurance) rounds? What stuff are you on, crack cocaine?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 16:00   #48
Saphi

its true though its an early indicator to whos gonna do well

for a start [TDM]'s 2nd and 2nd is not an indicatorto how we are gonna fair coz alot of ppl in [TDM] in the SG came from other alliances ... TDM also play in other SG's in other games from time to time

so [TDM] in is respect are an out lyer and wouldnt be on or near the line of best fit ... Do i have to drone on ne more about statistical references ... i hate Stats
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 16:02   #49
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Excuse me? Speedgames do show some correlation to form in the (endurance) rounds? What stuff are you on, crack cocaine?

Speed games are generally played by a bunch of n00bs which is why even p30n me managed to finish top 10 in everyone i played
Even though i was concentrating solely on changing tofs tag to tof n00bs all the time. Bugs FTW!
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 16:05   #50
Pilgrim
Bline

Saphi would invariably have been good for subh as he was if nothing else extremely active and dedicated. Vasquin however is a complete idlor who i still havent ever seen say something in #subh. I admit that he is a good PA player. However being good at PA doesnt make you a good HC or SC, far from it. Look at thomus hes terrible at PA (sorry mate) but was an amazing HC for subh.
Closed Thread