User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 14:32   #1
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
wakey the dramaqueen

Not so long ago I was reading the forums, and I stumbled across this thread that was about reputation, and people who care. In this thread a poster, notorious for writing posts longer than anyone is willing to read, was posting.

This particular fellow has taken it as his role, as a unbiased moderator, to teach me the ways of "not being a idiot" or "a 1up gangbanger" or even worse, "A person who destroys the forums by neg repping people for no reason".

Here is a copy of the mail wakey decided to send me. I neg repped him on a random post for no reason, and didnt bother signing. So I guess he was a bit angry.

Luckily he is a moderator so he could track me down and confront me with this horrible act.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Cheers for the neg rep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I am trying to argue that the likes of yourself arent all complete twats whom cant take a bit of critism on the forums as long as its presented in a resonable manner and isnt just flaming for the sake of flaming and then you go and prove the others on the thread right.

Now is it any suprise that people with any kind of link to 1up are thought to be complete and utter arragant twats when this kind of thing happens..

I just hope it was just me you neg repped and not anyone else as that really would be a case of pouring fuel on the fire

Yeah Okay wakey, you are onto me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idler
Answer: what the **** are you on about? Seriously, whats wrong with you? Go pester someone else
Go away, sir!

But would he? Oh no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakey
And "whats wrong with me" is twats like you. Here some of us are trying to encourage posting on the forums by trying to downplay the fact that idiotic 1up supporters will needlessly neg rep you for no reason and then you go and decide to undermine the point and show that all people with 1up connections are a cancer to this forum and whom wont be happy till the forums just made up of themselves so it becomes a place where they can just stroke their over inflated ego's

So if you dont want to be bothered grow up and show people some respect rather than undermining them for no reason
This is getting personal. wakey, me? a twat?

I am complaining to JJ

Quote:
Seriously, I cant understand why you even CARE about this. I didnt neg rep you because I give a shit about you, I neg repped you because I want to neg rep someone else and had to do others first. so there.

And if you think having secret powers gives you the right to contact me about something as petty as a ****ing 'reputation blob' then **** off mister. I dont care about you
I am at this point, stunned. Why does he CARE, christ

I guess I just found out

Quote:
My 'secret powers' do give me the right to contact you when it comes to the management of these forums and how to get more people posting. While I dont care on a personal level alot of people do care about the way people like yourself neg rep them what seems stupid reasons. After a while of these 'rep attacks' on people it builds up a view that unless your in the in crowd you arent welcome and they then dont bother posting again.

If you need to spread some rep before neg repping someone again then find someone whos posted something you think is well written or makes a point you agree with but dont neg rep someone for the sake of it just so you can neg rep someone else.

If you continue I would expect a whole load more of these messages once JJ turns anon reping off
wakey has concluded that bad rep gives less posters.. if only this worked on robban1

I will try to follow your advice wakey, so people dont get red blobs, afterall, its by the blobs we are all recognised for out greatness

Quote:
Jesus christ. I am posting a thread about this and at the same time Im nominating you for Wanker of the Month.

Sincerely yours, Captain "I am better than wakey at everything" Idler.
Im a man of my words. Cya on the blob-side
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 14:36   #2
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts
Re: wakey the dramaqueen

ah wtf is up with drama about the rep.

Solution ? Take away Idler's repgiving ability

And not signed rep thingies are lame, tbh. If you give a neg reg, sign it.

I think only person who had enough balls to sign his neg rep was pig. (<3). I have never received a signed neg rep aside from that =/ (eventho i know i am just asking for one now )

Ex.: "this is a negrep for a bunch of posts enjoy" :/ How am I even supposed to know wtf did i do wrong to deserve that ? and not like it means much of difference what color the freaking dots under your nick are.
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 14:38   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

dear lord! AN INTERNET ARGUMENT!!!!
EVERYONE CROWD AROUND; WORDS MAY BE EXCHANGED
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 14:44   #4
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
dear lord! AN INTERNET ARGUMENT!!!!
EVERYONE CROWD AROUND; WORDS MAY BE EXCHANGED
This argument was used in a previous arugment some years ago, find some new material
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 14:48   #5
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

if i wasn't so damn apathetic i'd think up a witty remark involving my penis, your sister & a dramatic increase in my forum reputation points total.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 14:54   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

delete/lock thread.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 14:59   #7
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

To be fair though, who cares. Having lots of red blobs doesn't hinder you from expressing yourself on the forums in any way, and as such doesn't matter.

At all.

Really.

People like Max and robban still post. Usually it is drivel, and I will neg rep them accordingly.

On the other hand, I see a lot of low count forum users posting a new thread, which perhaps is not the most mind blowing topic in the world, and being negged into the ground. They don't know it doesn't matter, and as such could prevent them from posting in the future.

On the other-other hand (the left, I believe) why was it nessesary for you to post a seemingly private argument between yourself and wakey all over the boards?
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 15:05   #8
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
On the other-other hand (the left, I believe) why was it nessesary for you to post a seemingly private argument between yourself and wakey all over the boards?

Because the idiocy of the entire enquiry was to much for me to handle.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 15:10   #9
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

hmm well i got red dots cos of tards like idler, so he cares enough to do a negrep himselves on my posts

go figure
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 15:14   #10
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Wakey may be overreacting a bit, but you can be a twat from time to time on the forums though, Idler.

You know this.

And threads like this, for gods sake; bring on the drama.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 15:16   #11
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

No one takes rep seriously do they? I got spam neg repped ages ago and am still in the red, but tbh I don't really care.

Rep doesn't give a true reflection of peoples posting. I've seen some posts by highly repped people I thought were rubish and amazing ones from people will into the red.

Everything is relative.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 15:17   #12
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
hmm well i got red dots cos of tards like idler, so he cares enough to do a negrep himselves on my posts

go figure
You get red dots from everyone because your posts very rarely make sense, and when they do they are usually rubbish anyway.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 15:27   #13
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
You get red dots from everyone because your posts very rarely make sense, and when they do they are usually rubbish anyway.
Spoken in the name of the truth.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 16:00   #14
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I will try to follow your advice wakey, so people dont get red blobs, afterall, its by the blobs we are all recognised for out greatness
It isnt about the blobs as such but rather the image it gives off when someone gets neg repped either with no reason or a reason that amounts to "the posts is anti myself/my alliance so im neging it no matter how well its written or true it is"

While those of us with a significant amount of posts will generally just ignore such neg reps its the other members of the community whom sit more in the background and dont post so much as they are already intimidated a bit by the strong opinions in the community and teh horror stories about how you get savaged if your not well known and post.

When these people receive the no reason or weak reason neg reps it can seem little more than those people saying "Your not worthy to post on these forums so piss off". If they deserve a neg rep then by all means give them a neg rep but do so because their posts bad and explain why you think its bad and perferable sign your name
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 16:08   #15
Thefoundation

Thefoundation is infamous around these partsThefoundation is infamous around these parts

The solution is to search for chemicals in the Farnborough area, which give people a overload of tears, half of the F-crew leaders are better crybaby;s then ronaldo. If they only learned how to dive, then they would be signed by man united.
Constructive reasons why im saying this about wakey/f-crew:
*the above BS
*Many many many afthermath of the round threads about poaching. (which includes shitloads of crying.)
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 16:12   #16
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
Wakey may be overreacting a bit, but you can be a twat from time to time on the forums though, Idler.
yes he is. in his destructiveness and negativity probably worse than robban and KJ combined

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 16:23   #17
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefoundation
The solution is to search for chemicals in the Farnborough area, which give people a overload of tears, half of the F-crew leaders are better crybaby;s then ronaldo. If they only learned how to dive, then they would be signed by man united.
Constructive reasons why im saying this about wakey/f-crew:
*the above BS
*Many many many afthermath of the round threads about poaching. (which includes shitloads of crying.)
So because I actually care that this games succesful rather than becoming something where we have a couple hundred people in a couple of alliances and then another 50 or so whom dont play but hang around the forums attacking anyone who doesnt reach their 'l33tness' level i'm a cry baby? Well in that case i'd rather be a cry baby than a selfish, elitist bastard whom couldnt care less about the games future as long as their mutal ego stroking club isnt harmed. The later group dont bring anything to this community other than to make it look like everyone in their alliance to be the same
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 16:34   #18
Thefoundation

Thefoundation is infamous around these partsThefoundation is infamous around these parts

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...naldo203ap.jpg

You made ronaldo cry by being a better crybaby
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 16:34   #19
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

go figure
You get negreps because you're a crap poster, not because there's twats like Idler re-repping you.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 16:40   #20
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Wakey & Idler plz save the drama for your llama

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 16:41   #21
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefoundation
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...naldo203ap.jpg

You made ronaldo cry by being a better crybaby
Informative and well expressed, thanks ever so much for adding to the discussion!
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 16:50   #22
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
You get negreps because you're a crap poster, not because there's twats like Idler re-repping you.
well your posts isnt the best either and i dont give you any rep, so what are you trying to say? is it more ok to give me rep cos its me? or my l33t posting skills?

you guys really are boring
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 16:55   #23
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
well your posts isnt the best either and i dont give you any rep, so what are you trying to say? is it more ok to give me rep cos its me? or my l33t posting skills?

neg repping you should be considered a public service.
Your posts can reduce anyone to pulling their own hair out, at the sheer drivel you can - and do produce.
Idler, in comparison to you is lightyears ahead in posting quality - mind you , pretty much everyone is
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 17:32   #24
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

Your posting skills means nada to me. What you post on the other hand.. do I have to remind you of the time where you insisted everyone being a cheater?

And you still didn't get banned...
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 17:56   #25
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
While those of us with a significant amount of posts will generally just ignore such neg reps its the other members of the community whom sit more in the background and dont post so much as they are already intimidated a bit by the strong opinions in the community and teh horror stories about how you get savaged if your not well known and post.
Its words, not a WW 1 trench in northern France. If anyone felt like they were being badmouthed by getting anonymus neg reps I am sure they would do like you do, go right in their throats and give them a piece of your so-so thought through opinion.

Do you bitch at all anonymus neg reps or was it just me because you liked the post I was neg-reping at random ?
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 18:08   #26
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Do you bitch at all anonymus neg reps or was it just me because you liked the post I was neg-reping at random ?
Just change your ways and instead of neg-repping at random posrep at rondom...
or not, it's your choice the rep system is made anonymous and open to everyone so there shouldn't be any bitching about reps, even if the person being neg repped is a moderator and has the power to see who neg repped him

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 18:16   #27
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am sure wakey soon will make a snide comment about how he has worked against the anonymus repping for ages, for the sake of the community.

*Puts up a tent near lake whateverfloatsyourboat and waits*
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 18:19   #28
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I am sure wakey soon will make a snide comment about how he has worked against the anonymus repping for ages, for the sake of the community.

*Puts up a tent near lake whateverfloatsyourboat and waits*
Idler you are a Prat
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 18:22   #29
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to robban1 again.

god damn it

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 19:15   #30
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

The rep system adds absolutely nothing to the forum.

Wakey, this has nothing to do with new people on the forum. Idler doesnt just randomly neg rep everyone. He neg reps you (and other specific people) because he knows you and probably because he knows it will get a rise out of you.

Whether or not Idler neg reps you whenever he gets the chance has nothing whatsoever to do with 1up members in general. This is about Idler and Wakey, not about Idler and new people or about 1up and anyone.

[The fact that you used your special access to find out who repped you is a bit pathetic.] - I take this back.

You know whats worse than a forum where people are too hostile?
A forum with a nanny.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse

Last edited by K-W; 13 Jul 2006 at 19:52.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 19:26   #31
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's ok guys I just negrepped wakey so hopefully all will be right in the universe.

Awaiting his PM with great excitement!
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 19:31   #32
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
It's ok guys I just negrepped wakey so hopefully all will be right in the universe.

Oh me too!
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 19:36   #33
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
Oh me too!
And the point of that is? Trying to inflame the situation by been stupid like this does add you to the dramaqueen category in the topic of this thread.

Any mods going to close this silly flame war??
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 19:37   #34
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
And the point of that is?
Shits and giggles

PS haha i deleted my post because I noticed your sig so you posted and now you look like you're talking to yourself
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 19:39   #35
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
The fact that you used your special access to find out who repped you is a bit pathetic.
In all fairness, mods cant really avoid it. When they see their profile page, all reps and the person who made them are listed. Unless wakey took to taping a bit of card over his monitor at the exact spot the nicks appeared at then theres not much he can do if he wants to look at his own reps recieved.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 19:41   #36
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Shits and giggles
this is an aside, but are you my flat mate rob from uni? He is the only other person I have ever heard say that phrase... maybe I just live in the wrong area for it....
Quote:
PS haha i deleted my post because I noticed your sig so you posted and now you look like you're talking to yourself
I see no post:P

Thanks for the annon neg rep with no explanation. someone want to tell me what was wrong with my post so I can improve it?
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 19:44   #37
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Thanks for the annon neg rep with no explanation. someone want to tell me what was wrong with my post so I can improve it?
Probably not, lol
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 19:45   #38
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
In all fairness, mods cant really avoid it. When they see their profile page, all reps and the person who made them are listed. Unless wakey took to taping a bit of card over his monitor at the exact spot the nicks appeared at then theres not much he can do if he wants to look at his own reps recieved.
Fair enough.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 19:59   #39
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Its words, not a WW 1 trench in northern France. If anyone felt like they were being badmouthed by getting anonymus neg reps I am sure they would do like you do, go right in their throats and give them a piece of your so-so thought through opinion.

I complained at you for being ignorant. It was a thread talking about the unresonable neg reps people receive INCLUDING the ones that frequently come from those with 1up links and you decided to go and neg rep me and for as far as I knew everyone else on that thread thus proving that what others were saying were true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
The rep system adds absolutely nothing to the forum.

Wakey, this has nothing to do with new people on the forum. Idler doesnt just randomly neg rep everyone. He neg reps you (and other specific people) because he knows you and probably because he knows it will get a rise out of you.

Whether or not Idler neg reps you whenever he gets the chance has nothing whatsoever to do with 1up members in general. This is about Idler and Wakey, not about Idler and new people or about 1up and anyone.

The fact that you used your special access to find out who repped you is a bit pathetic.

You know whats worse than a forum where people are too hostile?
A forum with a nanny.
First of all the special access hardly requires any extra look up, for me to see my rep I cant help but see who did it.

Second of all it isnt about me and idler, well idlers trying to make it that way with but its not.

As for the "forum with a nanny" comment. Anyone who pays the tiniest attention to the moding styles of the mods will know i'm one of the more lenient but when Idler goes around neg repping people on a thread where people are trying to argue the case that 1up members arent all complete and utter idiots whom will attack anyone who doesnt fit into their little group and he then goes out seemingly starts proving its true. He needed picked up on it and it should have remained a private matter but once again Idler decided to go out of his way to reinforce peoples image of those people with 1up connections. And a select few have gone even further by showing that "say the slighest thing against one of us and we will all attack you" with the way that a select few have now neg repped me.

This group are a disgrace and destroy the image of 1up with their arragance and end giving all 1up members a bad name that they dont deserve having
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 20:05   #40
I am Idler
This is bat country

My god you are such a ****ing idiot. What does a alliance have to do with this. Please explain because we dont get it. I dont even mention the alliance in a single post I make on PD, and yet you come riding, high and might, and trying to convince yourself and everyone else its related? I mean, come on, whats wrong with you?

Its your choice to name and shame, not everyone elses.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 20:11   #41
Nadar
I see you!

I also got a PM from wakey when I neg'ed him once because he thought it was unfair :/ I ended up in tears when I realised how sad I made him
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 20:12   #42
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Quote:
My god you are such a ****ing idiot. What does a alliance have to do with this. Please explain because we dont get it. I dont even mention the alliance in a single post I make on PD, and yet you come riding, high and might, and trying to convince yourself and everyone else its related? I mean, come on, whats wrong with you?

Its your choice to name and shame, not everyone elses.
There is a stereotype that 1up players are arrogant and go around doing these things. I had heard of it and I hardly ever visit these forums. By been a member/connected to this alliance, even if you dont fly the flag and acting in a way that reenforces it will reflect on the alliance/group you relate to. Surely you can see this.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 20:16   #43
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
There is a stereotype that 1up players are arrogant and go around doing these things. I had heard of it and I hardly ever visit these forums. By been a member/connected to this alliance, even if you dont fly the flag and acting in a way that reenforces it will reflect on the alliance/group you relate to. Surely you can see this.
Talk to the 1up spokesman, Zhil, I dont represent the alliance in any way. So **** off.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 20:21   #44
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

no need to swear... or *....
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 20:27   #45
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
no need to swear... or *....
Your sig swears, we all know it. stop being crap. Moving along now, someone post something decent in this thread other than the mindless mumbling from the F-Crew Low Command
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 20:37   #46
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Second of all it isnt about me and idler, well idlers trying to make it that way with but its not.
Huh?

Idler neg repped you for no reason. That is the event here and it is about you and Idler.

You may have other issues with Idler, but him arbitrarily neg repping you is a purely personal exchange.

Quote:
As for the "forum with a nanny" comment. Anyone who pays the tiniest attention to the moding styles of the mods will know i'm one of the more lenient but when Idler goes around neg repping people on a thread where people are trying to argue the case that 1up members arent all complete and utter idiots whom will attack anyone who doesnt fit into their little group and he then goes out seemingly starts proving its true.
First of all the nanny comment wasnt referring to your mod style (which I admit I know nothing about).

What Idler did had nothing to do with 1up and proves nothing about 1up. All it proves is that Idler either doesnt like you, or thinks its fun to mess with you. Just because you were posting on a thread relating to 1up when he arbitrarily neg repped you doesnt mean 1up is involved in this.

Quote:
He needed picked up on it and it should have remained a private matter but once again Idler decided to go out of his way to reinforce peoples image of those people with 1up connections.
"Peoples image" Dont you mean your image? I highly doubt that many people actually think that having interacted with 1up transforms you into someone more likely to bring a private disagreement public.

Quote:
And a select few have gone even further by showing that "say the slighest thing against one of us and we will all attack you" with the way that a select few have now neg repped me.
Attack you? Give me a break, nobody is attacking you. They are voting on your reputation.

And nobody has said anything even close to what you are saying. They are neg repping you beceause you are making such a big deal out of neg reps. And they arent all 1up either. This is about individual people on this forum, not about alliances. Stereotyping alliance members is stupid.

Quote:
This group are a disgrace and destroy the image of 1up with their arragance and end giving all 1up members a bad name that they dont deserve having
No, they dont give 1up a bad name. It is you, as the observer who gives 1up its name. If you choose to take the 1up people you dont like, and then stereotype all 1up based on that, that is your decision, but it is you who is giving 1up the undeserved reputation.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 20:38   #47
K-W
Bored

Quote:
People talk alot of smack about other alliances, are we supposed to take this all seriously, no matter how rediculous?

Last edited by K-W; 13 Jul 2006 at 21:05.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 20:40   #48
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Quote:
Your sig swears, we all know it. stop being crap. Moving along now, someone post something decent in this thread other than the mindless mumbling from the F-Crew Low Command
Hmm. Forgot that was there... I am High Command mate. I dont appresiate that.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 20:41   #49
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
I cant imagine why you are defending such petty and silly stereotyping. People talk alot of smack about other alliances, are we supposed to take this all seriously, no matter how rediculous?
Some people do. Not saying I do.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 20:52   #50
robban1

Quote:
Talk to the 1up spokesman, Zhil, I dont represent the alliance in any way. So **** off.
idler i got banned then i told you the same thing and i did it as a joke

well ad and pd isnt the same i guess
Closed Thread