User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Jun 2006, 14:21   #51
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: arcade page?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
so blame the green dot fan club

and about me beeing a shit erm dont think so i have never lied on forums, ppl (1up) just dont like to here the truth from me
Why are you so sure of your posting? Do you realise that when you first surfaced on these boards everyone assumed you were a gimmick account. Does that not give you some indication of how poor your contributions are?

On the other hand, I'd love to see some of the negrep comments you've gotten.
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 16:58   #52
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Why are you so sure of your posting? Do you realise that when you first surfaced on these boards everyone assumed you were a gimmick account. Does that not give you some indication of how poor your contributions are?

On the other hand, I'd love to see some of the negrep comments you've gotten.
gimmick right well i post about stuff i think is wrong mostly to gameplay and how the so called admins handles stuff

and i think my aim to get a discussion started on various matters worked too, well some ppl are so dimm that what i type doesnt matter really
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 18:11   #53
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
And Idler, don't be facetious. You know exactly what I mean and making ridiculous posts like your one above will not force me into a response.

I dont see why it was ridiculous, perhaps you can tell me why I werent allowed to ask that question? Im not trying to trigger a response, Im just questioning your ability to put things into context. Example, Correct context: "Bird - Feather"
Wrong context: "Nokia telephone - The incredible Hulk on Speeeed

Catch my drift, josé ?