User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 13 Apr 2006, 17:28   #51
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Most entertaining pa-player ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukhsta
This is true, but since ponies always stick together, I have to nominate Barrow...
Barrow's NG pic is quite amusing tbh
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 17:35   #52
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

tbh it has to be Forest. Who else you know who declares wars on alliances 24/7?

Edit: Btw why am i getting neg repped for voicing my apinion?

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 23 Apr 2006 at 18:13.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 21:10   #53
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

I gotta go with Minty, he cracks me up

cleaningmuppet cracks me up to, and squidly is the funniest seafood I know
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 23:09   #54
Fridge
Angel

Fridge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Zhil gets my vote actually =/
Same here .. he always cracked me up in IRC and WoW .. i miss him

Former:
Furious Angels | FAnG | ChâoZ Daddy | Angels till i die

Furious Angels Gaming community
Fridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 23:17   #55
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Smudge.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 23:55   #56
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

crab, CleaningMuppet and Barrow always ensure there is never dull times in irc.....
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 11:33   #57
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

I wonder why nobody have posted up these two...

Leto
Yeh (I love his forum posts)

and OlaTa was fun as hell to have in the same gal.
Buly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 16:01   #58
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
Tesla (not so sure these days, but 2-3yrs ago he was always worthy of a good chuckle)
I think your memory is deceiving you old friend. My 'humour' wasn't all that great. It was somewhat stuck at the "lol your mum is gay lol" level iirc :\

On another note:
Loads of people have had their moments, noone has stood out as a 'long-term funny' guy\girl though imo..

ps. Yeh was never funny, he was annoying.. There is a difference..
pps. I always liked Letos forum posts.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 20:05   #59
higginz
||Dude||

higginz will become famous soon enoughhigginz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombcfc
me when im drunk :S

was either gonna say thom when drunk (theres a log file on the net somewhere, been threatening to post it in pa forums for a while )

or Dexter, jus for the fact that we might take the mickey out the guy 24/7 but makes it interesting n hes daft as a brush so...

or the mad hairy scot (aka keglomaniac) for being the only hairy, scottish pirate named after somethin u put beer in

or P...hes always been there for us, with classic quotes such as "you dont have access to this channel".......cracks me up every time
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 22:58   #60
Bromcrysal
We are but Men... ROCK!

Bromcrysal has a spectacular aura aboutBromcrysal has a spectacular aura aboutBromcrysal has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, I've gotta put the vote in for P here... something about his dry delivery. I just laugh 'till my brother takes the gun away...
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 23:13   #61
RiXX
pr0nman

RiXX can only hope to improve

Easily Corpseh. Who can forget his thong stories.

And possibly Aziphirale ;D

r7 - noob | r12 - VsN | r13 - VsN | r14 - NewDawn | r15 - InSomnia | r16 - SiN | r17 - InSomnia
RiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:47   #62
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I think your memory is deceiving you old friend. My 'humour' wasn't all that great. It was somewhat stuck at the "lol your mum is gay lol" level iirc :\
I CAN REMEMBER ... oops caps ... back in my relatively nub days arguing with J C (dont wanna set of his forum-equivalent highlights innit) that you were the funniest person on IRC.

So you musta done something to impress me maybe you jsut said "hi newt" one day, usually enough to get me idolising someoen.

PS. Alki is the funniest person alive in the whole wide world
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 01:12   #63
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Infact no, I'm going to go further than that. Since I can't be arsed with #ministry any more I might as well continue.

Only reason I joined vision in r9 after ministy disbanded instead of having a nice cosy life in some ELTV alliance was cos you were joining!
Only reason I played ******** was cos you were ministry HC!
Only reason I later rejoined ministry was cos of you!
Only reason I ... errr made this thread was to glorify you!
Only reason I made this post was to ... hmmm try to embarrass you

But I'm too drunk to try and do that properly and failed miserably. So instead I plee to all you of you PD readers to nominate Tesla as the funniest person of all time, if only because he's the only person that's ever made "LOL OMG WTF LOL OMG WTF ROFL MINISTREEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! LOL LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO YOU GOT AIDS LOL HARAHR" type-comments funny.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 09:06   #64
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Newt has a crush

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 13:23   #65
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Rec_Edge. By far. Not the best player, not the funniest, but simply the most entertaining. I have to give it to him for being entertaining, and if you don't beleive me there's a variety of logs out there to entertain you.

-Nitin
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 14:28   #66
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Entertaining in the "I'd like to fill my anus with fire ants and staple it closed, while at the same time shoving a 10 inch black dildo up my urethra." sort of way.
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 06:37   #67
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I'm surprised nobody has named me yet. Every second you spend with me is a second to which you can look back to in 20 years, realizing you once knew true happyness.
Is there anone left from one of your gals who hasn't quit planetarion yet?
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 06:39   #68
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly
I wonder why nobody have posted up these two...

Leto
Yeh (I love his forum posts)

and OlaTa was fun as hell to have in the same gal.
I have to say that Olata and Leto in one galaxy was pretty fun. Round 6 was pretty hilarious really
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 09:04   #69
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
Is there anone left from one of your gals who hasn't quit planetarion yet?
Hehe, ya they have the nasty tendency to quit after playing with me. But hey, Bashar survived and you appear to be back aswell

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 14:16   #70
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

you all got no clue...seriously

its clearly illmatics....:crazyxmas:

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 22:29   #71
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

I actually never understood how people get so annoyed with Yeh. I always laugh as hell at his posts and never take him seriously.
Buly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 01:50   #72
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Forest and Minty.

Thread over.
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 03:13   #73
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Surely Minty is toppers. Honorable mention would be jerome`, and alki.
Most unknown funny man would definitly be that one guy that didn't know who Sid was a few rounds back. Kenny or steve or something. He made me laugh the hardest on multiple occasions.

Some people mentioned some pretty unentertaining people. Entertaining in PM is not merit for Most Entertaining PA-Player. I sure some entertaining PM cyber-sex has went down, and noone nominated fiery. So there.
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 08:57   #74
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

yeh, forest, game.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 15:16   #75
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i would also like to mention christopher... a random pa player who joined our public channel, will post logs later when i get home from work :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 16:25   #76
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

CleaningMuppet is an absolute gem.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 18:35   #77
Wolfeh
Sexeh!!!

Wolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the rough

Mystical
and
Hollywood
Round 85 - Rank 2 - Ultores (XAN)

Hydra Omen Ultores Zero Tolerance
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 01:58   #78
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Fear a drunk Applebane. He's hillarious when drunk.
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 02:07   #79
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

knoddy without a shadow of doubt

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 11:47   #80
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
For the love of god people stop nominating yourselves
U should get one prize after the funniest winner of the round speech ever

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 12:05   #81
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Close thread, ban self-nominees, burn thread in a burning lake of acid
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 14:36   #82
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

The funniest person on PA is Thomus when he is drunk...you will never be bored

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 08:42   #83
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Close thread, ban self-nominees, burn thread in a burning lake of acid
painful

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 20:46   #84
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Lot of people, but i go with the one nominating Forest, after forest farmed Zhil some round.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote