User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Mar 2006, 21:06   #1
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute
eXilition & the future.

eXilition will not be returning to Planetarion for April. We took nearly a month to reach the decision.

The only viability issue was that of the command team. We didn't feel on the whole we could run an alliance for two months, this year, at this time of year. It's not been about picking and choosing times (as much as that's a reasonable alliance 'tactic'), we don't feel the HC & officers can find the time for it right now.

We'll be back another day, we don't yet know when, if we could we'd already be back.

I wish, on behalf of eXilition, all the other alliances especially newer ones, the best of luck for R17. I expect and hope it'll be more politics led (throughout) this time.

bwtmc.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 21:08   #2
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice
Re: eXilition & the future.

Well I am a little sad to here this.

We await the return.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 21:31   #3
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

That's a shame

/me salutes eXilition

I also await the return
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 21:39   #4
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

We shall return thats a promise
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 22:02   #5
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

eek :crymeariver: gotta rethink my plans then eh

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 22:09   #6
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Sad to hear that .. Welcome back on another occation tho.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 22:40   #7
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Gives an interesting look to R17.

Hearing murmurs about 1up calling it a day also, could lead to a very unpredictable round. Angels favourites to win a round?!
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 22:53   #8
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i doubt 1up will call t a day. i wait to be shocked tho :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 23:14   #9
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Gives an interesting look to R17.

Hearing murmurs about 1up calling it a day also, could lead to a very unpredictable round. Angels favourites to win a round?!
Doubt that very much

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 23:21   #10
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

shame about exil, i do hope 1up will play though

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 23:30   #11
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

We await your return eXi, hope it won't be long

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 01:14   #12
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Have fun you lazy eXi HC's/Officers
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 01:48   #13
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

known this for quite some time already.

Hope many of my fellow exilitions will play r17, though I m afraid many will sit it out

Lets have a nice round anyway.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 01:59   #14
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So I guess we wont see eXilition until circa October?
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 03:03   #15
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

disappointing, although I don't see why Planetarion should run at all between May and mid July.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 03:05   #16
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
disappointing, although I don't see why Planetarion should run at all between May and mid July.
quoted for thruth

middle of my exam period!! Bastards

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 03:30   #17
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
indeed
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 04:50   #18
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The downtime between the rounds is far too short for one thing. We're used to having a small break between rounds whilst beta and some other speedgame of some kind is played. When you've been playing a long time, you tend to appreciate the breaks like deep breathes of fresh air.

Additionally, it's exam period for many people within the UK at least - I know of several 1up people who are hesitant about their activity due to needing to revise and prepare for their exams.

Saying that, we'll decide soon enough on what 1up plans are in playing R17 and beyond and will inform you all when we've come to a decision. (as is common courtesy)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 09:12   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Angels favourites to win a round?!
Not at all.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 30 Mar 2006 at 09:21.
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 09:16   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
The downtime between the rounds is far too short for one thing. We're used to having a small break between rounds whilst beta and some other speedgame of some kind is played. When you've been playing a long time, you tend to appreciate the breaks like deep breathes of fresh air.

Additionally, it's exam period for many people within the UK at least - I know of several 1up people who are hesitant about their activity due to needing to revise and prepare for their exams.

Saying that, we'll decide soon enough on what 1up plans are in playing R17 and beyond and will inform you all when we've come to a decision. (as is common courtesy)
I agree, and for once we (Angels) really needed some time between rounds to do some drastic changes and such ... Yet now, of all rounds, the next round starts in 2 weeks ....

Makes no sence to me but well, as always we got nothing to say. I doubt PA-Team even knows what it means to run an alliance and some of the preparations for it.

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Mar 2006, 09:36   #21
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran

Makes no sence to me but well, as always we got nothing to say. I doubt PA-Team even knows what it means to run an alliance and some of the preparations for it.
It could have something to do with people requesting shorter waits. Really, 'however long fits for Angels' isn't a great criteria for when to start rounds. In my opinion the 3 week wait is fine (not that it fits with my plans either ).
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 10:06   #22
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
It could have something to do with people requesting shorter waits. Really, 'however long fits for Angels' isn't a great criteria for when to start rounds. In my opinion the 3 week wait is fine (not that it fits with my plans either ).
I'm not saying they should customize it to Angels needs (would be fun though) ...

Nway it doesn't matter because that's the time we have so that's the time we'll be needing

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Mar 2006, 10:30   #23
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

3 weeks is plenty of time, drastic changes can easily be made in 3 weeks.

As for timing between May and July, you will never be able to fix it for everyone. I imagine if PA stopped for a few months, I would play other games more and possibly not bother returning. Longer waits would lower the playerbase even more imo.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 11:00   #24
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
3 weeks is plenty of time, drastic changes can easily be made in 3 weeks.
Let's not assume you have a clue about howmuch time I'd need for whatever stuff I need to take of, shall we?

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Mar 2006, 11:02   #25
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Let's not assume you have a clue about howmuch time I'd need for whatever stuff I need to take of, shall we?
Seriously, what in Planetarion takes more than 3 weeks to organise?
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 11:08   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Seriously, what in Planetarion takes more than 3 weeks to organise?
Mind you, 3 weeks doesn't mean 21 days or 504 hours of available time. Nway, nothing for you to worry about

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Mar 2006, 11:17   #27
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Mind you, 3 weeks doesn't mean 21 days or 504 hours of available time. Nway, nothing for you to worry about
It should mean more really, as there should be at least 4 people willing to help out.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 11:24   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
It should mean more really, as there should be at least 4 people willing to help out.
See and that's exactly where you fall off the cliff

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Mar 2006, 11:25   #29
The_Fish
ND

So you're saying in the entire angels memberbase there is 1, 2 or 3 people willing to help muck in during its hour of need?

Doesn't exactly say much about your alliance and members does it?
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 11:33   #30
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
So you're saying in the entire angels memberbase there is 1, 2 or 3 people willing to help muck in during its hour of need?

Well it only confirms your opinion of Angels so be happy

Anyway, no that's not what I'm saying, that's what you assume I'm saying.

Anyway, it's none of your concern, nor your problem and it's not even related to the topic

* Edited for the idiot that neg repped me, being the coward and not signing the rep

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 30 Mar 2006 at 15:12.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 12:06   #31
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Have fun you lazy eXi HC's/Officers
I'm LAZY
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 12:24   #32
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

I dont think you see the point... When you have tons of things to do and little time to do it on, Micromanaging on a wide area scale is generaly a bad idea as communication wont be existing.

I do however feel that you should take petty accusations to PM instead of the forums btw.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 12:44   #33
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
I dont think you see the point... When you have tons of things to do and little time to do it on, Micromanaging on a wide area scale is generaly a bad idea as communication wont be existing.

I do however feel that you should take petty accusations to PM instead of the forums btw.
Wanna marry me?

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Mar 2006, 12:45   #34
The_Fish
ND

Who is talking about a wide area scale?

4 people? a standard size for HC. That will cause problems of communication? Once again, that says more about your alliance than you seem to recognise.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 12:50   #35
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:

4 people? a standard size for HC. That will cause problems of communication? Once again, that says more about your alliance than you seem to recognise.

Widea area meaning further away then your next door neighbour. Wide area meaning abroad. Wide area meaning that people wont be as eager to phone eachother all the time to discuss.

All alliance changes for forthcoming rounds need to be discussed in order to preserve the alliances best interest. Debating ususally takes time, depending on the subject at hand..

Is any of this getting through to you? Its not a question about how many can chip in, Im sure Angels have more than many thats willing to contribute. Its just a question about the practical aspects of it all.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 12:51   #36
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

Fishboy, you have no clue what's going on so just leave it at that will you.

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Mar 2006, 12:54   #37
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Its not a question about how many can chip in, Im sure Angels have more than many thats willing to contribute. Its just a question about the practical aspects of it all.
Hehe, if it was the usual preparation that every alliance has to do each round then 3 weeks is more then enough. But like I said earlier, in any other round that's be enough time for me but not this round due to several events and circumstances.
Facts of which The_Fish is not aware of ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Mar 2006, 13:38   #38
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Facts of which The_Fish is not aware of ...
Either stop talking about 'stuff you people couldn't be aware of!' or just stop talking.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 14:07   #39
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Either stop talking about 'stuff you people couldn't be aware of!' or just stop talking.
Agreed.

You're acutally talking about special events (Whatever) which seem to only happen to you Angels. I don't know if you can see that, but The Fish said that 3 weeks are enough for drastic changes to made for an alliance, not 'Angels' alliance. So you can say whatever you want, and argue a thing that needn't it, and get us no where.

If you can comfort a tear, do so, but never agrieve someone innocent.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 14:21   #40
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't mind angels taking a break actually. I think it's sane to give your core members a round off every now and then, and will help to show who is loyal to angels when they get back for a next round. Many members would still play in other alliances, but the problem with being there round after round is that officers end a round burned out, especially taking into account how much incomings a top alliance has to deal with each round.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 14:27   #41
Selina
Zero posts FTW

Selina is an unknown quantity at this point

if someone doesn't add Soup to darkness soon i'm gunna cry
Selina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 14:52   #42
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
but the problem with being there round after round is that officers end a round burned out, especially taking into account how much incomings a top alliance has to deal with each round.
I think this is worth repeating, you know, in case someone from the PAteam design team actually reads this forum.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 14:53   #43
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I didn't bring it up Jester, try focusing whatever you wish to say on the right person. All I said is that the CURRENT time is not much for ME (Kjeldoran, Angels). That's all. The_Fish argues that 3 weeks is enough.

I told him it's not and that he shouldn't assume it is as he has no clue about what is going on in our alliance etc. Also, 3 weeks ... is that the 'norm' of preparation time needed for alliances? Is it written somewhere? Have their been surveys to come to this conclussion?

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Mar 2006, 14:58   #44
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

preperation?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 14:59   #45
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-dANGEr
Agreed.

You're acutally talking about special events (Whatever) which seem to only happen to you Angels. I don't know if you can see that, but The Fish said that 3 weeks are enough for drastic changes to made for an alliance, not 'Angels' alliance. So you can say whatever you want, and argue a thing that needn't it, and get us no where.
If The_Fish said 'a' alliance.. wouldnt that represent basicly every alliance in the game? Also Angels?

Im pretty sure everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. And as I have tried to tell The_Fish a post or two further up, there doesnt need to be special events such as war or playboy lingerie weekend to stall the preparation process.

Not that Angels prep. is any of my doing, I just feel they are entitled to their side of whatevers being debated aswell
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 15:03   #46
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
preperation?
What would the world be without you, who corrects my spelling and basicly keeps me on the straight path?

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Mar 2006, 15:05   #47
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I think this is worth repeating, you know, in case someone from the PAteam design team actually reads this forum.
And that actually is the problem. The_Fish is right when saying that 3 weeks is enough to prepare your alliance for next round, but not if those 3 weeks are the break between 2 rounds and so you either have to chose "Try to relax after the round" or "Prepare for next round".
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 15:10   #48
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
What would the world be without you, who corrects my spelling and basicly keeps me on the straight path?
heh, I hadn't even noticed the misspelling. It was more a comedy play on the fact that 1up have always done fkall preperation pre round.

We're lazy ****s.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 15:17   #49
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
heh, I hadn't even noticed the misspelling. It was more a comedy play on the fact that 1up have always done fkall preperation pre round.

We're lazy ****s.
Yes but you have quality command ... Angels has me

Anyway, I guess every alliance has it's own methodes?

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Mar 2006, 15:28   #50
Banned
Banned

Quote:
preperation?
This round I'm preparing cookies for when ticks start. I'll eat one for every enemy planet I lay in ruin or something.