User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 28 Mar 2006, 23:17   #251
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: value, xp, admins, fleets, winner, hate, agony, flaming

The question with multihunters and mods is one and the same. It's one of trust. We're appointed because someone felt we could be trusted to make neutral decisions under pressure or at very worst use our gut instinct to dictate what the right cause of action should be.

When people question our neutrality, we are put in an immensely difficult position. For me the only option is to try and explain my decision and to put people's minds at rest. What the MH's do is up to them and sadly, I think they are constrained by more NDA's than I am so they aren't in a position to do so. I feel the MH's have treated the accusations about rain's planet with a fair amount of robust suspicion and rightly so. The fact that they acted suggests that they found something to warrant action and therefore, I'd err towards the conclusion that they made being the right decision.

Needless to say, I have a fair bit of sympathy for the chaps.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 23:31   #252
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
The question with multihunters and mods is one and the same. It's one of trust. We're appointed because someone felt we could be trusted to make neutral decisions under pressure or at very worst use our gut instinct to dictate what the right cause of action should be.

When people question our neutrality, we are put in an immensely difficult position. For me the only option is to try and explain my decision and to put people's minds at rest. What the MH's do is up to them and sadly, I think they are constrained by more NDA's than I am so they aren't in a position to do so. I feel the MH's have treated the accusations about rain's planet with a fair amount of robust suspicion and rightly so. The fact that they acted suggests that they found something to warrant action and therefore, I'd err towards the conclusion that they made being the right decision.

Needless to say, I have a fair bit of sympathy for the chaps.
Does that mean we shouldn’t question their actions or methods?

The fact that they actually, after 17 (included .5s) rounds still have multihunters handling cheating accusations involving people they know, proves that small adjustments can make the system much better.

And it’s easier to question a MODs objectivity as we see all the "evidence". The fact that evidence for closed planets aren’t made public makes that a lot harder towards multihunter. Why that evidence isn’t made public only opens up new questions.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 23:51   #253
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Hi all,

Thought I add my post to aid the other 242 posters make their minds up.

1. The Man make decisions based on the evidence, one side always likes the decision better than the other side.

2. Threads get created usually by the side who doesn't like the decision, discussion madness takes place, mudslinging, "your a cheat0r" etc etc.

This particular situation is no different. To be perfectly honest there are three things about this thread that we should take away with us and act on

a) Stealing is open to abuse, whether that be abuse decided by the attacker or the attackee or both (kills me to say this cos zik are my fav race)

b) Mods shouldn't threaten to ban some one who accuses them of cheating (JBG sorry man but if you are trying to be subjective about this, you should really have got another mod on this forum to post the warning to robban1)

c) The MH needs some one available to make a final call on issues that are deemed very high profile. This person would be outside planetarion's sphere, and generally hated by all eg biffy in Jolt or whoever they pick

tsm
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 23:54   #254
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Does that mean we shouldn’t question their actions or methods?
No, but it does mean that if they give you an explanation that sounds reasonable, you accept it. Multihunters, like mods, are amateurs, this means you give them a bit of leeway because after all, they volunteered.

Quote:
The fact that they actually, after 17 (included .5s) rounds still have multihunters handling cheating accusations involving people they know, proves that small adjustments can make the system much better.
As a moderator, the same has happened to myself. I can see where you come from here, as there are occasions where i've consulted JBG as to what to do in certain situations when there is a big conflict of interest. Even so, that hasn't stopped my banning ND members to my own alliance's cost and having to tell my own HC to **** off when they are making complaints about the forum. I'd say the multihunters are more than able to make an objective decision if I am or consult with their peers, then make a decision - if they make a decision as a collective behind closed doors, it might well be unknown. I don't doubt that for a contraversial decision like this, they would probably have had a pretty long hard look at the planet first as these are the kind of decisions MH need to get right.

Quote:
And it’s easier to question a MODs objectivity as we see all the "evidence". The fact that evidence for closed planets aren’t made public makes that a lot harder towards multihunter. Why that evidence isn’t made public only opens up new questions.
If I was them, I'd say more, but it would be have to be bloody carefully worded as like i've said, they are probably subject to more confidentiality than i am.

At the end of the day, we're all volunteers, trying to do our best. While we should be open to criticism, to expect perfection and the equivalence of service to being paid staff, is utterly unfair. We don't get any benefit for volunteering on this, yet we spend time on it because we want to help. That means whatever you think of our decisions (and feel free to be frank about them) it means that just maybe, people should respect the difficult position we're in instead of demanding the world from us.

I didn't say they should be immune to criticism, I simply said that people should be more appreciative to the position we're in.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 23:55   #255
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
b) Mods shouldn't threaten to ban some one who accuses them of cheating (JBG sorry man but if you are trying to be subjective about this, you should really have got another mod on this forum to post the warning to robban1)
he didnt threaten to ban him because he was accusing him of cheating, but because he has been consistantly making unbelievably shit posts, filled with little more then trolling ( which is banned btw ) ,and breaking other assorted rules in the process - so hes well within his right to ban him

Quote:
c) The MH needs some one available to make a final call on issues that are deemed very high profile. This person would be outside planetarion's sphere, and generally hated by all eg biffy in Jolt or whoever they pick
biffy is already the one with the final call on things, when i was a MH i can remember some high profile cases going to him for a final opinion.
Generally, the buck stops with the head of the MH though and doesnt have to go up the chain.

Last edited by Phil^; 29 Mar 2006 at 00:02.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 23:58   #256
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Accusing someone of cheating without any kind of supporting evidence is banned per se on this forum, I'd presume.

Therefore, he can.

The mods although they generally take a lot of abuse and let it slide when posters troll them, generally use their mod powers when people take the piss with the rules. Just because he's a mod, doesn't mean he doesn't warrant protection. The fact he's made it clear in public and why the user is breaking the rules suggests to me he's being pretty open and leaving to the scrutiny of the forum.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 00:12   #257
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

I`m guessing that if he had accused some random guy and not JBG/a mod, he would, rightfully, be banned by now.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 10:28   #258
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

If there is evidence of a MH being biased please take it to the MH manager or biffy. This should not be allowed at all. But i think you would find it rather difficult to find a single case of an MH being biesed. Despite not getting payed all of the team act in a very proffesional manner.

As regarding not handelling cases of people you know. Personally i almost never know whos planet i am looking into. I could check but its on a different menu and has little bearing to the gathering of evidence. So i gather the evidence create the case. Act of the case. First i know of who a planet belongs to is when they join IRC. By this time there is already a case created and as these are periodicaly reviewed it would be hard for a perticular MH to reopen someone when the evidence is strong enough that they should be closed.

Pressure from other people. We dont close people without evidence. However we investagate evey case that people bring before us. And kudos to the people who do I truily wish people would report more suspicious behaviour. But i fail to see how they are pressuring us into making a decision. It doesnt require a lot of brain power to figure out that sometimes the cases of cheating reported by players will have some truth to them. These cases are acted upon.

Stealing. As long as players attack other players there it will be open to abuse. Stealing adds a great dynamic into the game, removing it would not prevent abuse it would just change to another form. So removing stealing would solve nothing apart from allianhating those theiving scum zik players.

As regarding being open about cases. I would love to. But i cant. The people involved have a right to all the evidence and to discuss there cases. Which is what happens. However all of the Admins who have seen the case info agree this was the right decision. Also a lot of 3rd party people who where following the situation with no more than just scans and a battle calc also came to the same conclusion. If it walks like a Duck and talks like a duck.......

From a personal point of view i would much rather have seen rain win than JBG. Im not a big fan of XP whoring. (OMG A MH WITH AN OPINION) But i would never allow anyone to win by people breaking the rules

Last edited by Squishy; 29 Mar 2006 at 10:49.
Squishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 10:49   #259
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Having been a mod for four years I don't need another mod to confirm the rules with me before I post.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 10:53   #260
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

a) Stealing is open to abuse, whether that be abuse decided by the attacker or the attackee or both (kills me to say this cos zik are my fav race)

A) Well, seeming the fleets that were recalled were donations and random crap suiciders, noone hurted rain by recalling them, as only those would ultimately (maybe) have any infliction on the final rankings.. so noone got hurt.

B) robban1 has been a constant hippie troll that has had enough rope to hang Marlon Brando.

If I were admin still,I would have banned him without further warning months ago.. times change

Edit: I know point a)'s comment is no longer relevant to the topic but god damn Im not removing it you ****ing hicks
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 11:08   #261
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Having been a mod for four years I don't need another mod to confirm the rules with me before I post.
We're all too scared of JBG anyway
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 12:05   #262
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well i have been on topic all the time here but really how come the rules only alpply on me here?

Clause 4 : Flaming

I understand that a large part of the forums is "taking the 'mickey' out of people" but to actually *attack their person is wrong*. Being verbally
attacked by people in groups is unfair and is not, in my opinion, at all allowable. Its childish and immature and will be stopped. A line needs to be
drawn between "taking the mickey" and going for the his/her throat. Its putting alot of people off posting because they dont want to be aggressively
hounded for expressing an opinion. Elitist behaviour and demeaning people due to their position in society is also strictly forbidden. Failure to comply with this may lead to your account being banned if a moderator feels that this action is justified

as im all alone here vs a group of ppl and this is a public forum its my damn right to be here and type what i think is relevant to the topic

oddly enough i have nothing against flammings ,trolling or vhat ever vs my leet typing and posting skills but pls keep it there ok
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 12:20   #263
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's not the flaming that inspired the warning. Frankly, as this is a fairly contentious issue and we've all been a bit guilty of being insulting at times in this thread you'd have to go fairly far to get a warning/banned for flaming (I'm talking racism or getting really personal) in this thread. What the objection and warning was against was unfounded cheating accusations, which I have previously frequently expressed my intolerance towards.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 12:54   #264
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well i dislike that ppl gang up and calling me names which aparently is ok for them, hi idler f.ex, but if i dare to do the same im history

there are numerous posts here with no other purpose that to call me a retard or whore and suprise suprise they are all in the same buddygroup, kinda gay behavior

btw on topic i have seen a couple of quick clousing of ppl at key moment based on rumours and so, over the past rounds only to be reopen some tick later thats do lots of damage cos its after all is a teamplay
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 13:03   #265
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
btw on topic i have seen a couple of quick clousing of ppl at key moment based on rumours and so, over the past rounds only to be reopen some tick later thats do lots of damage cos its after all is a teamplay
lies make baby jesus cry.

If you want to say something like that please back it up with some evidence rather than just hearsay.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 13:03   #266
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
well i dislike that ppl gang up and calling me names which aparently is ok for them, hi idler f.ex, but if i dare to do the same im history

there are numerous posts here with no other purpose that to call me a retard or whore and suprise suprise they are all in the same buddygroup, kinda gay behavior

sure.. name the only innocent person here.. you twat
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 13:07   #267
robban1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
sure.. name the only innocent person here.. you twat
well im pretty sure i havent called you a twat atleast
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 13:11   #268
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

forum nerds ftw! (deja-vu.i think i said that before... )
robban1, dont be surprised that they will jump to eachothers aid, since we did the same thing for rain!that is only normal.what is not normal is the fact that we've been getting neg-rep(omg NOOOOO)and been warned in your case, just for being on the other side of the fence.it's ok for them to insult us, but when we insult them, its against the rules?and if we did it first, shouldnt they know better as forum veterans and not reply to troll-posting?
it's hard being agaist ppl with power, but its darn fun!

and yes, this thread had been offtopic for ages now.
*cough*close it*cough*
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 13:21   #269
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
forum nerds ftw! (deja-vu.i think i said that before... )
robban1, dont be surprised that they will jump to eachothers aid, since we did the same thing for rain!that is only normal.what is not normal is the fact that we've been getting neg-rep(omg NOOOOO)and been warned in your case, just for being on the other side of the fence.it's ok for them to insult us, but when we insult them, its against the rules?and if we did it first, shouldnt they know better as forum veterans and not reply to troll-posting?
it's hard being agaist ppl with power, but its darn fun!

and yes, this thread had been offtopic for ages now.
*cough*close it*cough*

So its ok for you to call me a nerd ? I might remember it wrong but afiak your country is poor and depends on social welfare to get by, now get off your ignorant ass and do a honest days labour you ****ing man-skank
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 13:29   #270
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
It cos u st4rt3d it!

Seriously why are people still talking about this?
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 13:32   #271
robban1

well idler, calling someone who spends lots of time on a online game forum a nerd isnt so far away right? but i gotta admit you have a bit more fantasy then you try to insult ppl....not haha
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 13:58   #272
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
it's ok for them to insult us, but when we insult them, its against the rules?
I'm crying real tears here. I said insulting comments which exist as parts of other posts I am not going to moderate against severely. However random, and most certainly repeated and random, accusations of cheating will not be accepted. Do you see how that works?
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 14:24   #273
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

idler, if u cant take the pressure, then leave.didn't say 'idler u are a nerd', but if u feel my hint was directed toward you, then it must be true.sad sad sad.
and i am doing ok.money-wise.i am probably worth 5 times more than you are.but thats a whole different issue.
if you are going to insult people, please try and be smart about it.
i have been trying very hard not to put in a line like 'you are so ugly babies allover the universe cry because of you' etc.ups....that one just slipped me.sry.NOT

p.s. dont worry about my country and about my contribution towards it's financial status.as it seems, u have WAY bigger problems to worry about.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 14:41   #274
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Idler dont change, still crying about what country ppl come from.

eskimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 15:35   #275
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

trolls dont change, always posting utter drivel.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 15:51   #276
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

Seemingly, Squishy has made the right decision. Though, in a hopeless try of me to get some humor into this thread I posted this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-dANGEr
So let me get this right.. If I ever play in a future PA round, and attack a big planet, and can't get back to JGP my target (Which had enough defence to get all stolen), you will recall it for me? Oh, thanks MHs :P
I think their is really nothing to discuss here. What's done is done. And I don't think it would've been fair for the #1 planet to lose it's rank just so couple of of people be happy.

If you can comfort a tear, do so, but never agrieve someone innocent.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 16:37   #277
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
Idler dont change, still crying about what country ppl come from.

eskimo
eek. Lets not name norwegians as eskimos now retard

I agree Idler is a twat, and imo a racist, but dont go there urself.

\o/

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 16:39   #278
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Lets keep biffy away from it. PLZ?!

Long live MH team and admins.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 16:57   #279
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
trolls dont change, always posting utter drivel.
hey, maybe rich idler can buy you some brains and a life somehow..

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 17:06   #280
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
and i am doing ok.money-wise.i am probably worth 5 times more than you are.but thats a whole different issue.

p.s. dont worry about my country and about my contribution towards it's financial status.as it seems, u have WAY bigger problems to worry about.

I seriously doubt you are more loaded than I am. _RLY_.

Anyhow and anywhy, Wishmaster, I like people of all colors and origins.... Its just that I dont feel the need to be politically correct here in this internet hideout.

See ?
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 17:48   #281
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
hey, maybe rich idler can buy you some brains and a life somehow..
Dude. Can you drop the elementary school insults? Please?

When you sign up for the forums, you're asked if you are over the age of 13. Did you lie so that you could get on and feel all important?

Edit: And voodoo... if your worth truly is what you say, then how about you grow up and act like an adult as opposed to following dear maxy's example in being a complete and utter fool.

Edit2: robban. ... You're not flamed to high hell and back because you disagree or because you support rain. You're flamed to high hell because you keep throwing up stuff, and refuse to actually back it up. People challenge you on it, so you call them a noob.

Last edited by Squidly; 29 Mar 2006 at 17:53.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 17:50   #282
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly

When you sign up for the forums, you're asked if you are over the age of 13. Did you lie so that you could get on and feel all important?
how contradictory :/
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 17:57   #283
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweaker
how contradictory :/
Yus =/ I feel I may have just taken a step in the wrong direction with that one
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 18:14   #284
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:

open your eyes, or maybe your glasses arent so good.

what ive said is, idler acting retarted as always and trying to flame someone's by saying his country is poor or his country sux. he reminds me of a dorky kid who got bullied by probably foreigner classmates or something and now is severly traumatised.

and i cant help it buttboy Phil trying to flame each post i make, the dude hasnt had sex yet so hes kinda frustrated.

sun and fresh air may help you

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 18:25   #285
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Go and join Yeh please. red blob

people really go quite far to 'annoy' tbh

this game isnt healty for some of you, go get help fast. ive said this to people like Tesla, IT IS NOT YOUR FALT IF YOUR PARENTS ABUSED YOU! you're victim and kinda freaky in the coconut. please do something about it before you hurt yourself, and we wouldnt want that! :<

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 18:37   #286
JonnyBGood
Banned

Okay guys, let's all take a deep breath and keep it above the waist after this point.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 20:10   #287
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

I like milk.

Lets all get along
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 07:55   #288
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee-
I like milk.

Lets all get along
Agreed ^^ but can I throw some baileys into mine? Always need something to keep me sane at work =/
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 10:44   #289
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Agreed ^^ but can I throw some baileys into mine? Always need something to keep me sane at work =/
You do NOT mix baileys with milk. That is ABUSE. Throwing away good milk on shite girly-drinks is bad mkay
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 11:17   #290
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
You do NOT mix baileys with milk. That is ABUSE. Throwing away good milk on shite girly-drinks is bad mkay
Just because it tastes good doesnt mean its a girly drink. I adore baileys.. although milk is pushing it
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 18:54   #291
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I don't drink to get drunk, nor do I go to bars to appear all manly and that junk =p

It tastes good. Nuff said.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 19:15   #292
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I don't drink to get drunk, nor do I go to bars to appear all manly and that junk =p

It tastes good. Nuff said.
And you blame me for thinking that you were a girl?

Baileys in coffee ain't too bad btw. But mixing with milk, holy cow would be mad!
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 19:38   #293
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

why mixing the baileys at all? It tasts fine pure.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 13:51   #294
robban1

to bad for you all that bailey is a girley drink or is it getting popular among the gays too now? whats wrong with a singel malt?
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 13:56   #295
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
to bad for you all that bailey is a girley drink or is it getting popular among the gays too now? whats wrong with a singel malt?

You really need to start accepting the fact that some people arent like you.

Either you do that, or you can leave these forums.

And for the malt comment... Liking brown liquor or not is not a question of chest hair or man-hood. Its a question about the taste you are able to develop.. if you dont like it, you dont like it. But really.. whiskey is just awful.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 14:05   #296
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Whisky is foul.

robban1, obviously you're so manly that you poop standing up! No girly sitting down for you!
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 17:39   #297
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Quote:
You amuse me. Almost as much as maxmillian actually

I like the taste of irish cream. On the rocks, or almost with anything else. I'm sorry to report to you that I am not a pea-brained jock/muscle-headed moron, I do not follow the stupid 'rules' and 'manliness standards' that people like you set for everyone else. I generally try to keep myself doing what *I* prefer to do, and not what 'the crowd' seems to think I should do.

I will however ask where you got the opinion from that I like *only* baileys. I drink a great many other things, just as any other person does.

I would ask if you're a gaybasher robban, but the PD forums are not a place for such discussion. So I'll just assume you are and allow everyone to see what an even bigger tool you are than what was thought earlier. (No, I'm not gay, sod off.)
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 08:31   #298
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by [hydra]rain
But ffs, there was NO CHEATING. And I have to add something here: bwtmc and all those ppl who went whining daily at admins for the strict purpose TO GET MY PLANET CLOSED, and all those sending me mails saying i'm cheating and all those posting offensive gal names
From the news reports I saw you landed on planets that had ships that could have stopped you out on "Defense." In other words a xan with enough arrows to stop your cutlass had no arrows home and all their fireblades were stolen to the tune of 2 million. Once is hard to prove cheating but multiple times got the attention of the MH. And by offensive you mean gals names that stated "9:2:9 Rain will Farm FTW" were offensive to at least you. Well at least one GC was threatened with closure for expressing that viewpoint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [hydra]rain
PS: why weren't pulled those 50+ fleets in 15 waves who took nearly 5k roids from me 2 days before this incident? why only the last 2 days fleets, fleets who would have bring me 1st place. can you say for sure, 100% which one or if one of those 50 fleets on one side and 15 fleets on other side were donation fleets? How can you tell which one is a donation and which one isn't?
How could they tell? Cause most of 1up was attacking you and your galaxy in an attempt to knock your value down. You lost your roids but were able to keeps your ships cause those were not suicide runs but carefully planned attacks based on scans. Had you kept all your ships home T100 would only have been a dream much less the #1 spot.

Don't pull righteous indignation because you got caught. Just be happy you still won a credit and that the MH could not gather enough info to prove that you were cheating beyond reasonable doubt. The admins did not take the win away from you. They only kept you from stealing it unfairly.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote