User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 27 Mar 2006, 01:57   #101
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: value, xp, admins, fleets, winner, hate, agony, flaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy
No but say attacking him and splitting your fleet up for max ship cap, one of the fleets not even having pods and being totaly stolen. That would probebly constatute a donation. Woudnt you think?
absolutely, its a donation - no doubt about it
infact, just close them - they broke the rules after all and they dont deserve to be playing havoc
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 02:02   #102
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
absolutely, its a donation - no doubt about it
infact, just close them - they broke the rules after all and they dont deserve to be playing havoc

When should they be closed?

Is it illegal to send fleets at one, and recall eta 1?

No one knew they were gonna land, so u cant close someone for doing something they -might- do.

Fake attacking is afaik legal.

BUT: close them after they land, and u got another problem...remove ships from the target? He has maybe recalled an attack / gotten def to steal the ships. Also he couldnt send out his ships to attack / defend.

So - the smartest thing now would be to have players suicide on top planet and either recall eta or land. Doesnt matter as the player wont get the ships anyway?

This is all fked imo.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 02:06   #103
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
When should they be closed?
imo, now - i dont see why they should be permitted to play havoc
Quote:
Fake attacking is afaik legal.
and there is the fake attack mission for that, admins can differentiate between real attacks and fake attacks.
its pretty clear that they were donating ships, there is no getting around that pretty damn obvious point and that they were doing it to try and get rain to #1. They failed and just as well.
Im not exactly a huge fan of winning via XP, infact ive posted lots of things berating those doing it but its no excuse for organised cheating to alter the round outcome

Quote:
This is all fked imo.
yup, the round hasnt exactly been brilliant, still its no excuse imo to permit this sort of action. rules are there for a reason and should be upheld regardless of the outcome
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 02:11   #104
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
imo, now - i dont see why they should be permitted to play havoc
But - they never landed ( some of them atleast ) Cant be against the rules then. I c no place that u are not allowed to launch a fleet at someone, and recall when u c fit.... Cant be called ship donations b4 they land, as they simply havent donated any ships.

Innocent till proven guilty.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 02:14   #105
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
But - they never landed ( some of them atleast ) Cant be against the rules then. I c no place that u are not allowed to launch a fleet at someone, and recall when u c fit.... Cant be called ship donations b4 they land, as they simply havent donated any ships.

unfortunately, the moment they DO land, they have affected the round outcome.
pateam had no choice but to recall the fleets due to the time constraints.
In this case, if they were innocent they would have used the fake attack mission, or not sent fleets that could get stolen in their entirety with no pods.
There was also the person who sent their fleet to get stolen, stole some of rains ships and then sent those on their own back to get stolen by him again - thats not the act of someone who is innocent

I cannot seriously believe that you think that they are actually innocent of trying to donate their fleets to rain?
Im pretty sure rain isnt the one who organised it, or wanted it to be done but he stood to benefit from others breaking the game rules. After all - thats what they wanted, for rain to be #1 and apparently they were wiling to take any means necessary to do it - including cheating.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 02:19   #106
Wishmaster
LDK

So - if I plan to launch an attack to keep someones fleet in base / drain defence - I HAVE to use fake attack?

Thats a feature I have never used, nor will I.

U cannot seriously say that they should be closed b4 landing? What should u chrge them for? -ehm- u might have planned to give the ships...

Quote:
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 02:22   #107
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
So - if I plan to launch an attack to keep someones fleet in base / drain defence - I HAVE to use fake attack?
its what its for.
Quote:
U cannot seriously say that they should be closed b4 landing? What should u chrge them for? -ehm- u might have planned to give the ships...
yes, they should be closed - given time to appeal - etc. Standard procedure. Its not like im suggesting their planets should get erased immediately now am i?
Closure is there to give them time to prove their innocence ( if they are, which is doubtful )
incidently, if they "planned to give the ships" then thats pretty much admitting their guilt now isnt it? - Ship donating

they should be closed for ( quite blatantly ) ship donating, they would need to show that they were infact not donating ships to rain for them to get reopened.
since, its quite clear that they were - they should remain closed , imo.

Last edited by Phil^; 27 Mar 2006 at 02:36.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 03:05   #108
MrPedantic
Banned

MrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to behold

There appears to be an interesting pattern.
predominately those complaining about it are those who are/were in a certain alliance/bg
rain
clau777
wishmaster
robban1
i wonder why that is. very curious indeed

couldnt *possibly* be due to the lack of integrity shown by those people now could it, nooooooooooo.

furthermore it couldnt POSSIBLY be that they have a shady past either now could it

You lot disgust me
MrPedantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 03:12   #109
Wishmaster
LDK

I played in LCH this round, and had nothing to do with any of the nicks u just added. clau77 I ve never played with, and I ve played with robban in one PA round.

rain I ve never played with in PA either.

Also - my posts are backing up what I have posted for ages - long b4 this situation occured. And I m discussing what is closure reason atm, sry for not agreeing with u.
I m just saying that closing people for not landing anything is not correct.

The fact that friends stick up for their friends is not a new one either, and I think its weird that u accuse the others there for cheating, as afaik none have been closed ever.

Quote:
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 03:16   #110
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPedantic
predominately those complaining about it are those who are/were in a certain alliance/bg
you may be reading too much into things...
Quote:
Im just saying that closing people for not landing anything is not correct.
they didnt land because they got caught, i have no doubt whatsoever that they would have landed, and donated their ships to rain had the admins not intervened.
If they close is up to them. Personally i cant see why they shouldnt as its glaringly obvious ( to me, and others in this thread ) that they were in the wrong
Quote:
The fact that friends stick up for their friends is not a new one either, and I think its weird that u accuse the others there for cheating, as afaik none have been closed ever.
yup, friends stick up for each other. If they should or not is a different matter entirely though, and one which would take the thread offtopic if we go into it
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 06:57   #111
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
some days, i honestly dont know why people post such retarded things.

THE DIFFERENCE, MISTER " ITS NOT CHEATING, ITS HELPING A FRIEND" IS THAT SWAPPING SHIPS FOR ROIDS+XP DIRECTLY BENEFITS YOUR OWN PLANET WHEN CALCULATED RIGHT, DUMPING ALL YOUR SHIPS ON SOMEONE SO THEY CAN STEAL THEM DOES NOT HELP YOUR OWN PLANET BUT SURE AS HELL LETS THE PERSON GAIN RANKS FROM THE SHIPS YOU DONATED TO THEM.
and dont you dare suggest that its a "good thing" to donate ships, your credibility is already stretched

Jesus, whats wrong with the intelligence of some people
hehe the xp whores have been doing it all round but on the last day with the normal lemmings its just all of the sudden a bad thing... sweet
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 07:19   #112
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It really is like arguing with a brick wall with people like robban1.

In more ways than one
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 08:04   #113
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
It really is like arguing with a brick wall with people like robban1.

In more ways than one
you isnt arguing a bit in this matter as you havent said shit of the pro or con of the matter, you know in the end kissing admins ass, all you get is a brown touge and a bitter taste in your mouth

in the end its all about some ppl wanted to boast rain's score but most of them just wanted a fun last lemming and that got spoiled by a few ppl and thats bad
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 08:37   #114
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Are several people really that dumb? Or just pretending to be so?
If it is the second case your are really, really good at it....

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 08:51   #115
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
you isnt arguing a bit in this matter as you havent said shit of the pro or con of the matter, you know in the end kissing admins ass, all you get is a brown touge and a bitter taste in your mouth

in the end its all about some ppl wanted to boast rain's score but most of them just wanted a fun last lemming and that got spoiled by a few ppl and thats bad
I hear licking rains ass gets you tongue aids. Can you please confirm or deny these speculations as I hear you are the prime ass licker around these parts.

This isnt remotely a question about lemmings or not.

I cant see why you keep up this hillbilly intelligence persona of yours.. I do feel pity for you
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 09:01   #116
[hydra]rain

[hydra]rain is infamous around these parts

first of all:
"rain
clau777
wishmaster
robban1"
wtf are you talking about?
should i start counting names from that other side now?
yes, they are ppl who believe what they say is true, aint here to talk bullshit or spam the forums and probably as stubborn as you are and everyone else taking sides in here. And it's ok really, i understand you all perfectly, you are against cheating. But ffs, there was NO CHEATING. And I have to add something here: bwtmc and all those ppl who went whining daily at admins for the strict purpose TO GET MY PLANET CLOSED, and all those sending me mails saying i'm cheating and all those posting offensive gal names, not cool
second:
I had all round planned. From begining to end. Hard for some to believe, it was my plan before tick1 to win the round. And I played my cards right and I was on schedule and I was expecting fleets to be crashed at my place the last week. It's exactly why I struggled to get a high amount of roids(XP was sh*t) and it's exactly why I didn't stashed my resources. To be seen and targeted. It was all part of the plan. So, what went wrong? Haha. Last few days everything went wrong. Ships removed, multiple fleets recalled by admins, finally a certain admin telling me straight into my face: "I don't want you to win this round".
That was the last brick that finished a wall between me and top spot. But deep inside me, I feel like a winner, and that's a victory you can't take it away from me.

PS: why weren't pulled those 50+ fleets in 15 waves who took nearly 5k roids from me 2 days before this incident? why only the last 2 days fleets, fleets who would have bring me 1st place. can you say for sure, 100% which one or if one of those 50 fleets on one side and 15 fleets on other side were donation fleets? How can you tell which one is a donation and which one isn't? It was a long round, which one of those hundreds of fleets was donation and which one wasn't? Stop acusing me or anyone else of cheating, donation, or whatever. You're all full of sh*t, starting up with some admin(s). This was not won by JBG, it was won by admins in the final day of a fcked up round.
[hydra]rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 09:05   #117
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

You do not really believe in all that you are writing, do you?

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 09:14   #118
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by [hydra]rain
first of all:
"rain
clau777
wishmaster
robban1"
wtf are you talking about?
should i start counting names from that other side now?
yes, they are ppl who believe what they say is true, aint here to talk bullshit or spam the forums and probably as stubborn as you are and everyone else taking sides in here. And it's ok really, i understand you all perfectly, you are against cheating. But ffs, there was NO CHEATING. And I have to add something here: bwtmc and all those ppl who went whining daily at admins for the strict purpose TO GET MY PLANET CLOSED, and all those sending me mails saying i'm cheating and all those posting offensive gal names, not cool
second:
I had all round planned. From begining to end. Hard for some to believe, it was my plan before tick1 to win the round. And I played my cards right and I was on schedule and I was expecting fleets to be crashed at my place the last week. It's exactly why I struggled to get a high amount of roids(XP was sh*t) and it's exactly why I didn't stashed my resources. To be seen and targeted. It was all part of the plan. So, what went wrong? Haha. Last few days everything went wrong. Ships removed, multiple fleets recalled by admins, finally a certain admin telling me straight into my face: "I don't want you to win this round".
That was the last brick that finished a wall between me and top spot. But deep inside me, I feel like a winner, and that's a victory you can't take it away from me.

PS: why weren't pulled those 50+ fleets in 15 waves who took nearly 5k roids from me 2 days before this incident? why only the last 2 days fleets, fleets who would have bring me 1st place. can you say for sure, 100% which one or if one of those 50 fleets on one side and 15 fleets on other side were donation fleets? How can you tell which one is a donation and which one isn't? It was a long round, which one of those hundreds of fleets was donation and which one wasn't? Stop acusing me or anyone else of cheating, donation, or whatever. You're all full of sh*t, starting up with some admin(s). This was not won by JBG, it was won by admins in the final day of a fcked up round.

Who are you talking to?

If its me, then: What ?

"I was expecting fleets to be crashed at my place the last week. It's exactly why I struggled to get a high amount of roids(XP was sh*t) and it's exactly why I didn't stashed my resources. To be seen and targeted. "

I am happy that you agree you were looking for donations. The fact that you didnt ASK for them doesnt change the fact that lots were donations, some were plain suicides (but woulndt have gotten you #1 anyway). and then there was treveler who openly donated you his fleet and decided to go on some idiot-shoot-yourself-in-the-foot defense when confronted.

So you say its not cheating.. thats fine. But I guess we can conclude your moral standards are about as high as your local sewer.

It is probably smart of you to remember that it wasnt YOU noone wanted to win. It was your planet. Not you, your planet.

Reply to PS:

The reason those fleets were not recalled might have been because they came in such quantities that you could not simply capture them with your own fleet.

But I guess that doesnt fit your "Be Seen and targeted" plan

Most of us can tell a donation judged by the player who sends, fleet composition and general know-how. You should come to class some time you whiny little bitch.

Much Love
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 09:28   #119
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

it was a big issue here.rain wanted to go for the win from before round started(and why wouldnt he;he is good player, with v active ally that can def him, and a v good BP+i prolly got some logs around to back this up.)but Smasher wanted this round to be about Daous Dava not about rain winning.He knew that if rain went for the win, wed be targeted more.and flamed more.still, rain couldnt get the win out of his head.That costed 9:2 a lot of roids, and the whole ally a lot of roids. and at the end of the day, we didn't get #1 avg roids spot nore the #1 planet spot.You can imagine we ain't exactly thrilled about that; and ofcourse we will all support rain.we are his friends and we know how much effort he put into this round.so he deserved the win at least as much as JBG, without admins doing what they did. If you want to take sides, it's ok to be on the other side.as long as you decide not to be obtuse about it, and try and see the other side of the wall(rain's side)

p.s. lol at the plantes that suicided on me last few days and got me 20-30 ranks higher.now was that fleet donation as well?should i be closed phil?should those attackers be closed?what do u reckon?will u take us the privilege of playing havoc? (couldnt resist.lol.)
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 09:29   #120
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If it was just a regular lemming run then why did they suicide on rain?

And rain sure is bitter about not winning! If you won kiddo, you'd have won by CHEATING INDIRECTLY (ie: other people cheating to benefit you). Don't you understand that? Is it really that difficult for you to grasp?
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 09:29   #121
Tomkat

Quote:

And rain sure is bitter about not winning! If you won kiddo, you'd have won by CHEATING INDIRECTLY (ie: other people cheating to benefit you). Don't you understand that? Is it really that difficult for you to grasp?
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 09:33   #122
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo

p.s. lol at the plantes that suicided on me last few days and got me 20-30 ranks higher.now was that fleet donation as well?should i be closed phil?should those attackers be closed?what do u reckon?will u take us the privilege of playing havoc? (couldnt resist.lol.)

Its because noone cares about you or your crappy little rank.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 09:39   #123
[hydra]rain

Quote:

you just called the ziks that won last few rounds cheaters
..INDIRECTLY
excluding XP issue, this round had same pattern
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 09:39   #124
[hydra]rain

Quote:

..INDIRECTLY
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 09:52   #125
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
..INDIRECTLY
Except for the fact that more than you were a donationwhoring zik going for #1.

If you want to step out of the box, I got a nice little dungeon without keyboards for you to type on. Here we can stash you away so you that you cant twist and turn your way no longer.

For you pet lovers out there. This is what rain does to your cat when you are asleep.

http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~rah...ages/kitty.jpg

Note: I dont remember who won the previous rounds or what ranks or alliances they were, nor do I really care.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 10:03   #126
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
..INDIRECTLY
Singular, only one stealing zik has won a round of PAX.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 10:05   #127
[hydra]rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler

Note: I dont remember who won the previous rounds or what ranks or alliances they were, nor do I really care.
that's why you shouldn't post
that's why you have no connection with real game
that's why ppl like you should be banned from forums
that's why i don't usually post in forums
Cause you mister are full of sh*t. There is no thread in these forums that you shouldn't spam, spread mud on whoever you don't like. Pick your weapon. Words, right? I pick the ships. Oh noe, now i'm on your ground. Nooooo, don't squish me, i beg you, you're the true God of these forums and i bow to you. Enjoying it? Good, now go to Non Planetarion Discussions and let ppl who play PA to post in here, hush
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 10:09   #128
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

idler/chip/weirdschitzo u must have had a very unhappy childhood.
go take it out through therapy.maybe if u pay someone, they'll actually listen.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 10:22   #129
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
that's why you shouldn't post
that's why you have no connection with real game
that's why ppl like you should be banned from forums
that's why i don't usually post in forums
Cause you mister are full of sh*t. There is no thread in these forums that you shouldn't spam, spread mud on whoever you don't like. Pick your weapon. Words, right? I pick the ships. Oh noe, now i'm on your ground. Nooooo, don't squish me, i beg you, you're the true God of these forums and i bow to you. Enjoying it? Good, now go to Non Planetarion Discussions and let ppl who play PA to post in here, hush

Funny.. you didnt answer my questions or comments. You picked one line and didnt even manage to read it right.

I said I didnt remember who won. Why would this even suggest I dont play PA. I took a break off this round (but had a planet) because I have a relatively time consuming job. I have actually played PA before, ask anyone.

Now Now, I dont mean to be rude or anything.. but are you demented? You dont have to go on a sarcastic spasm routine just because you 'feel' you have something to go on.

Just answer the remarks or get off the internet. Is that to hard for you?

I once was God on these forums.. Then I tried to put that theory into works.. the new admins didnt approve.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 10:26   #130
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
idler/chip/weirdschitzo u must have had a very unhappy childhood.
go take it out through therapy.maybe if u pay someone, they'll actually listen.

I cant see why me questioning rains agenda leads you to believe I had a unhappy childhood.
Is it really that hard to answer the accusations instead of rowing away from them?

I am reporting your post to the moderators as it just made everyone on this forum stupid.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 10:33   #131
voodoo
a pain

lol.omg.please dont ban me.dont regnep me.i live for these forums.
on a more serious note: this is not the first time you act like a total nerd.it is as rain saidnly playing the round gives you the right to post and be listened.
if u didn't play, then all you are entitled to is an outsiders oppinion, which isnt worth a lot tbfh.so stop acting like you know things.

kthnxbye.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 10:42   #132
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
lol.omg.please dont ban me.dont regnep me.i live for these forums.
on a more serious note: this is not the first time you act like a total nerd.it is as rain saidnly playing the round gives you the right to post and be listened.
if u didn't play, then all you are entitled to is an outsiders oppinion, which isnt worth a lot tbfh.so stop acting like you know things.

kthnxbye.
I had a planet, hence I did play. Just not overly active.

You should remember that I do pay a bit of attention to the ongoing events of PA. I see the scans and I see the intel, just like everyone else does. The only thing that differs them and me is that they cba getting up at 4am to launch fleets.

I rarely act like a total nerd, and I dont now either.

All I wanted answered is a few perfectly reasonable questions that EVERYONE except for romanians seem to agree should be answered.

It is, highly unlikely, that playing a round of PA makes you better at judging character than others.. Just a hunch.

Do I need to repeat myself once more or will you start paying attention soon?
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 10:43   #133
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Sorry voodoo, but last I checked these forums were available for everyone. Not playing means you shouldn't act as if you know everything that happened, but it doesn't mean you can't post on the forums.

Sorry you didn't win rain, but a second is still good. In this round, it is more than impressive. Good work.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 13:03   #134
voodoo
a pain

latest neg rep:
value, xp, admins,... 27 Mar 2006 12:43 Idler is probably smarter than you

if he were smart, hed probably make the difference between posts that are reply worty and troll posts(see my last 2 posts )and refrain from replying to the trolling. the 'if u cant beat them, join them' attitude doesn't exactly come as proof of superior intelligence.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 13:09   #135
robban1

Quote:

1. ppl tend to choose the biggest value guy

2. you know it actiually possibly to read the eula that roiding is illegal so just drop your act m8
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 13:13   #136
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
latest neg rep:

if he were smart, hed probably make the difference between posts that are reply worty and troll posts(see my last 2 posts )and refrain from replying to the trolling. the 'if u cant beat them, join them' attitude doesn't exactly come as proof of superior intelligence.

Again. Can you please answer my questions/remarks without sidestepping every time I ask you?

Im starting to wonder if your parents had any children that lived (guess the reference and win a q-tip)
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 13:36   #137
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Full Metal Jacket. Q-tip please.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 13:37   #138
robban1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Again. Can you please answer my questions/remarks without sidestepping every time I ask you?

Im starting to wonder if your parents had any children that lived (guess the reference and win a q-tip)
erm you didnt ask any real valid questions up there. why you say? its in the zik race nature to want incommings os its the best source of score and your roids are the bait
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 13:41   #139
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Where people miss the point, is that if Trev hadn't gobbed off, nothing would have been done, as prior to that, PA team seemed to have no evidence whatsoever. Even so it was the rapid score rise of rain that pointed to some giving donations, rather than just regular suiciders, as suiciders are mainly small planets, not big planets who usually care to keep the fruits of their labour intact. While the score change pointed to it, there was no evidence whatsoever for any closure.

rain to be fair on him has been pretty open with the MH from my convos with them, so there's little evidence that he could have done anything wrong, regardless of anyones opinion. If people want to dispute it, that's fair enough, I'm really not that bothered.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 14:08   #140
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
erm you didnt ask any real valid questions up there. why you say? its in the zik race nature to want incommings os its the best source of score and your roids are the bait

If you even consider roids to be vital 1-2 days before round ends you are a bit more fruity than I ever imagined. (xp doesnt make up for a entire fleet lost so dont even bother)
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 14:19   #141
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
latest neg rep:

just so you remember, it was me who neg repped you with the comment "fk off" I probably should of added "and die" although i am human, but i missed out my nick, so it was me
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 14:31   #142
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

If you're looking for a decent legal parallel, if cheating would be murder then fleet donations that are recalled by admins would be attempted murder foiled by the police.

On a separate note treveler's campaign against ziks is verging on the mentally retarded. Remove stealing from the game and it's still possible to donate your fleet through resources gained via salvage.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 15:05   #143
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
On a separate note treveler's campaign against ziks is verging on the mentally retarded. Remove stealing from the game and it's still possible to donate your fleet through resources gained via salvage.
Oh noes, we have to remove salvage from attacker ships again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111oneoneoneoneeleven :crazyxmas:
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 15:07   #144
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

We got admins punishing people for defending their friends, we got admins punishing people for "fleetdonations" (without proof ofc) and we got PA trying to say its a fair and unbiased game.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 15:15   #145
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
If you're looking for a decent legal parallel, if cheating would be murder then fleet donations that are recalled by admins would be attempted murder foiled by the police.
It’s more like convicting someone for murder who you strongly suspect will commit the crime later on.

Quote:
You do understand the difference between 100% and 20% right?

And isnt it about time we stop calling people retarded, stupid and demented? At least come up with some new insults for crying out loud!
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 15:17   #146
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
We got admins punishing people for defending their friends, we got admins punishing people for "fleetdonations" (without proof ofc) and we got PA trying to say its a fair and unbiased game.
I fail to see how rain was punished. He got rank #2. thats pretty good. Its right behind #1.

The fact that he wasnt donated to #1 should please you, rather than fire up the attitude lightbulb you got hidden up your ass.

It doesnt really matter if he wanted them or not. JBG got #1 by attacking, highfive for Jonny!
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 15:25   #147
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
Nothing you ever do or say, and any opinions you might hold, will ever matter to anyone, ever.
ok mister. If u say so

Clearly u speak on behalf of the entire community + the rest of the world.

retard.

Quote:
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 15:25   #148
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Nothing you ever do or say, and any opinions you might hold, will ever matter to anyone, ever.
ok mister. If u say so

retard.

Quote:
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 15:27   #149
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
ok mister. If u say so

retard.

Quote:
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 15:32   #150
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

So let me get this right.. If I ever play in a future PA round, and attack a big planet, and can't get back to JGP my target (Which had enough defence to get all stolen), you will recall it for me? Oh, thanks MHs :P

If you can comfort a tear, do so, but never agrieve someone innocent.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote