User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Mar 2006, 10:29   #51
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Low down underhanded behaviour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
not change it just do a small seperate ranking of value/roids.

The round your gal won your gal and you had far more value and roids than xp
this round it just didnt count that much, or we didnt come to a stage where it counts
Yeah, and we should really point out that spelly's top10 finish last round wasn't a real top10 finish, because the round really hadn't gotten to the stage where value and roids counted.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 10:32   #52
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Yeah, and we should really point out that spelly's top10 finish last round wasn't a real top10 finish, because the round really hadn't gotten to the stage where value and roids counted.
Jezus man, all he's asking for is a seperate rank for Value SO PPLE CAN COMPARE THEIR VALUE with other alliances ...

It's not like he suggested to throw away the current system and to invent an entire new rank system and get it widely accepted by the community ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 10:35   #53
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
"Yeah, and we should really point out that ------- top10 finish last round wasn't a real top10 finish, because the round really hadn't gotten to the stage where value and roids counted."

Copy that portion and paste it in notepad on your desktop, as it will apply to the same arguement next round if PA has value and roids. As it would have applied every round there has been value/roids.
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 10:37   #54
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
True to some extent... but, we don't know why they left remember. For all we know, they had a problem with someone or something in F-crew and wanted out. Can you hold that against him or her?

I don't know who it is or what the real reasons are... Just, I can't help but think this is a bit more than "cut and dry" poaching.

i never left an ally mid round, actually i hardly ever leave an ally.
people sticking with their ally even if disliking some thing and leaving than at end of round deserve far more respect

leaving a small ally to join a bigger one is a normal way of a good players career but its his caracter which decides which way to go

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 11:19   #55
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Jezus man, all he's asking for is a seperate rank for Value SO PPLE CAN COMPARE THEIR VALUE with other alliances ...
I think you'll find that I've been for alliance value being shown in the database dumps since my return in r12, but you people jumping on my bandwagon this round are still a bunch of spastic retards.
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 11:31   #56
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think you'll find that I've been for alliance value being shown in the database dumps since my return in r12, but you people jumping on my bandwagon this round are still a bunch of spastic retards.
... makes sence Jester !!!

No seriously, then don't make such sharp replies on something Sjor asked, which all in all was just a little request rather then groundbreaking news.

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Mar 2006, 11:32   #57
Banned
Banned

Quote:
... makes sence Jester !!!

No seriously, then don't make such sharp replies on something Sjor asked, which all in all was just a little request rather then groundbreaking news.
Q.E.D.
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 11:39   #58
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think what Banned is trying to say is that all of you asking for it to be shown now are doing so because of your vested interests in seeing it, as opposed to its inherent benefits.
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 11:41   #59
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

posting to agree with Banned and furball.

this thread is dire btw.
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 11:43   #60
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Q.E.D.
I got no clue what that stands for but well ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Mar 2006, 11:46   #61
Banned
Banned

Quote:
I got no clue what that stands for but well ...
Q.E.D. is an abbreviation of the Latin phrase "quod erat demonstrandum" (literally, "which was to be demonstrated").

PS. F-Crew are spastic as well.

<@Wakey> Bashar or Synthetic_Sid which one of you two should i see about getting a refund on the credit i have apparently wasted on the member you lot just poached from us (with the help of your alliances members in his galaxy telling him to leave or get exiled)

Apparantly the member was lying and Wakey later apologized for his outburst.
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 14:06   #62
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Q.E.D. is an abbreviation of the Latin phrase "quod erat demonstrandum" (literally, "which was to be demonstrated").

PS. F-Crew are spastic as well.

<@Wakey> Bashar or Synthetic_Sid which one of you two should i see about getting a refund on the credit i have apparently wasted on the member you lot just poached from us (with the help of your alliances members in his galaxy telling him to leave or get exiled)

Apparantly the member was lying and Wakey later apologized for his outburst.
The member way lying about about it being 1up, not the event actually happening. The ToF recruitment officer told them to say it was 1up when I insisted the member told me which alliance was getting the benifit of my money that I had paid for the account a few days prior.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 14:34   #63
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Sorry, but how have you wasted a credit in a free round?
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 14:46   #64
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Sorry, but how have you wasted a credit in a free round?
The quote was from r13 iirc.
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 16:00   #65
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

i was tof recruitment officer in r13 i think, but can't remember anything like that...
remember the nick?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 05:09   #66
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
aye, havent many people asked myself included on the suggestions forum, or whatever the hell its called.
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 11:39   #67
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

So make a petition thread to show value on the universe page as well.
I'd sign without thinking twice
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 12:04   #68
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Of course. If you're voting yes now then you've obviously only thought once, about yourself.
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 14:14   #69
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Please show us proof instead of coming with unproven statements. im bored allready.

In regards to the members that have left F-Crew recently, i myself do not have the proof. However, during my first round at F-Crew another t5 alliance attempted to poach me (i refuse to give up the name of that alliance though simpley because i don't want any arguments to start, its in the past afterall). It's not the first time it's happened to me either. I've had out of game emails sent asking me to go to certain irc chans and ask bout recruitment even once i had become an established member of the F-Crew community.

That's proof enough, wether people believe me or not - your call. The F-Crew HC have seen these poaching emails i recived.

I'm not having a moan about it though, a t5 alliance is always going to look more attractive than F-Crew in an unexperienced players eyes so i rarely hold it against a member for letting him/herself be led down the garden path.
We have some very loyal members and a good community. The thing that ticks me off is when our members are poached simpley to put us down then throw those members to the curb after the round has ended. But what can anyone really do about it? I know i've got my morals right, just seems others do not - each to their own. Although i don't approove of our members being poached, we just have to accept it.
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew

Last edited by Razgriz; 24 Mar 2006 at 14:23.
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 14:48   #70
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz
In regards to the members that have left F-Crew recently, i myself do not have the proof. However, during my first round at F-Crew another t5 alliance attempted to poach me (i refuse to give up the name of that alliance though simpley because i don't want any arguments to start, its in the past afterall). It's not the first time it's happened to me either. I've had out of game emails sent asking me to go to certain irc chans and ask bout recruitment even once i had become an established member of the F-Crew community.

That's proof enough, wether people believe me or not - your call. The F-Crew HC have seen these poaching emails i recived.

I'm not having a moan about it though, a t5 alliance is always going to look more attractive than F-Crew in an unexperienced players eyes so i rarely hold it against a member for letting him/herself be led down the garden path.
We have some very loyal members and a good community. The thing that ticks me off is when our members are poached simpley to put us down then throw those members to the curb after the round has ended. But what can anyone really do about it? I know i've got my morals right, just seems others do not - each to their own. Although i don't approove of our members being poached, we just have to accept it.
Well, you're in a training alliance. It only makes sence that alliances that wanna expand their memberbase that they go look and contant members of such training alliances.

Even if that is during a round. Ofcourse it's something that you don't like as an alliance HC. I know I'd be annoyed aswell if e.g. 1up was poaching members of Angels during or after a round ... but it wouldn't be foul play and in the end you can only blame the member for leaving or yourself for not being able to keep him, whatever the reason of his departure was.

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Mar 2006, 15:15   #71
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
... but it wouldn't be foul play and in the end you can only blame the member for leaving or yourself for not being able to keep him, whatever the reason of his departure was.
Oh yes, i certainly agree; i wouldn't call it foul play. As HC i don't expect out members to serve their lifetime with F-Crew (although it would be nice), i like to see members we've trained up go on to more 'hardcore' gaming if that's what they want, so long as they don't forget where they came from
I'd prefere that members that wanted to seek new horrizons done it on their own steam though, rather than being approached by t5 alliances and made fase promises.

I can see both sides of the story, i cetainly don't like having our members poached but as you say Kjeldoran, F-Crew appear to be the one-stop shop for expanding alliances. In a way maybe we should be proud that some alliances want to take members we've trained but that's hard to see sometimes.

Unread 24 Mar 2006, 15:23   #72
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Oh yes, i certainly agree; i wouldn't call it foul play. As HC i don't expect out members to serve their lifetime with F-Crew (although it would be nice), i like to see members we've trained up go on to more 'hardcore' gaming if that's what they want, so long as they don't forget where they came from
I'd prefere that members that wanted to seek new horrizons done it on their own steam though, rather than being approached by t5 alliances and made fase promises.

I can see both sides of the story, i cetainly don't like having our members poached but as you say Kjeldoran, F-Crew appear to be the one-stop shop for expanding alliances. In a way maybe we should be proud that some alliances want to take members we've trained but that's hard to see sometimes.
There's a reason why pple poach your members. IF they're shit, then they wouldn't be poached now would they?

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Mar 2006, 16:01   #73
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

We all lose members to other alliances, but as alot of other people have commented in this thread, since you seem to be more focused on the training than the ranking, there will always be someone with bigger goals than being in a training alliance. Maybe F-Crew can proudly declare themselves as an real alliance once so that they can participate in the game just as much as the other alliances do. Because your position now is not just because you have taken on alot of low value players and gotten them to hit for XP, but also because alot of alliances have avoided targeting you, while others in top 10 have suffered heavy targeting atleast 4-5 times this round. (erm, Well except Ascendancy because they're hardly worth hitting anyways.)
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 16:38   #74
Banned
Banned

Quote:
(erm, Well except Ascendancy because they're hardly worth hitting anyways.)
Dude, we suffer heavy targeting every day
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 16:42   #75
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
(erm, Well except Ascendancy because they're hardly worth hitting anyways.)
Tell that to my number one spot on the ticks roided ranking
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 17:05   #76
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Tell that to my number one spot on the ticks roided ranking
Bummer, I can't even hit you if I wanted to (and I want to ... )

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Mar 2006, 17:05   #77
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Maybe F-Crew can proudly declare themselves as an real alliance once so that they can participate in the game just as much as the other alliances do.
What else than the goals are different with F-Crew and i.e. TGV? F-Crew surely got more experience under their feets than TGV does
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 17:20   #78
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
What else than the goals are different with F-Crew and i.e. TGV? F-Crew surely got more experience under their feets than TGV does

*Adds obvious comment about a better command team also*

<3
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 18:52   #79
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
We all lose members to other alliances, but as alot of other people have commented in this thread, since you seem to be more focused on the training than the ranking, there will always be someone with bigger goals than being in a training alliance. Maybe F-Crew can proudly declare themselves as an real alliance once so that they can participate in the game just as much as the other alliances do. Because your position now is not just because you have taken on alot of low value players and gotten them to hit for XP, but also because alot of alliances have avoided targeting you, while others in top 10 have suffered heavy targeting atleast 4-5 times this round. (erm, Well except Ascendancy because they're hardly worth hitting anyways.)
So according to you
  • We arent a real alliance because we we choose to go for a smaller core than the elite alliances and dont limit ourselves to proven players
  • We are only ranked highly because of our numbers
  • And because people dont target us

It must make you feel like shit then that members of an alliances thats not a real alliance tell TGV to piss off when they try and poach our members. TGV are the alliance most frequently mentioned by members whom have received approaches from an alliance but turned it down and theres certainlty not many F-Crew members over the last few rounds that have ended up in TGV the following round.

As for the targetting issue, if you check the the graphs you will see we have had our fair share of large roids losses, the only difference between F-Crew and TGV is that our losses are regained much quicker, infact we often regain most of the lost roids by the end of that day. As for saying we dont get focussed attacks or less incoming in general thats just bullshit imho. Alliances have attacked us and thats fine. As long as the attackers arent trying to bash new players into next week while ignoring any player whos developed to a half decent level (which should be the same for any planet, any player whos clearly new shouldnt be bashed into next week by much bigger planets even if they are members of 1up ot such like.) then we have no complaint about incoming
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 19:05   #80
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
This very group of alliances however seem to generally have no problem starting to sniff around the members whom progress the best during the final two weeks of the round often going as far as telling them things like "You can do better than F-Crew", "This is a once in a lifetime chance, join now or the option wont be here after round end" ect ect.
I knew once this salesman in some cellular phone company, he was allways telling me his sharp stories about how he was selling phones to people who never really needed them.
He was demonstrating his technics like pressuring them into action like, "our sales end this night, you got my phone number, if you want a 40% discount call me before 8pm" or "this is a one time chance, you will never get a 1+1 sales again" or "believe me, i am allowed to give you this EXTRA discount only if you sign within the 10 minutes."

Anyway, i was asking him about his technics and about his morale and he answered that usually his company is always pushing him to bring customers every months, theses discounts he gives them are always effective, his company wouldnt turn down new customers for nothing, the company needs them not the customer needs the company. And he said also that the people who were buying phones under such pressure were people with weak or hardly no strong personally.

If your leaving players were morale and loyal enough they would show you enough gratitude (for the training and the place you gave them) by sticking with your alliance, i guess your ego was hurt seeing him leaving and you guys (F-crew HCs) decided to take this to the boards.

You should point your finger toward your alliance and ask yourself why you are losing members (maybe because certain player plays for their own ranks and not to achieve your rank) or toward the player who is leaving, but pointing it toward another alliance who poached it from your alliance is plain wrong. This is a common technic employed during all the last round in PA by all alliances.

When you will see Microsoft making Press conference about google poaching from them manager, please send me a PM. This just demonstrate your weakness.
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 19:24   #81
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
i was tof recruitment officer in r13 i think, but can't remember anything like that...
remember the nick?
I dont actually recall the nick and i'm not even 100% sure it was r13, it may very well have r12 or r14.

Sov did confirm it was ToF at the time, in fact he took great pride in gloating about how I was paying to make ToF a success but its in the past so no real point discussing this further

Although I will say one last thing, 1up went up in my opinion after this as they acted with real class over the situation. They said they didnt think it was them but if it was them they were more tahn willing to upgrade a member of fcrew in exchange (Even after it became clear it wasnt them they actually kept this offer in place as well).
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 19:39   #82
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
So according to you
  • We arent a real alliance because we we choose to go for a smaller core than the elite alliances and dont limit ourselves to proven players
  • We are only ranked highly because of our numbers
  • And because people dont target us

It must make you feel like shit then that members of an alliances thats not a real alliance tell TGV to piss off when they try and poach our members. TGV are the alliance most frequently mentioned by members whom have received approaches from an alliance but turned it down and theres certainlty not many F-Crew members over the last few rounds that have ended up in TGV the following round.

As for the targetting issue, if you check the the graphs you will see we have had our fair share of large roids losses, the only difference between F-Crew and TGV is that our losses are regained much quicker, infact we often regain most of the lost roids by the end of that day. As for saying we dont get focussed attacks or less incoming in general thats just bullshit imho. Alliances have attacked us and thats fine. As long as the attackers arent trying to bash new players into next week while ignoring any player whos developed to a half decent level (which should be the same for any planet, any player whos clearly new shouldnt be bashed into next week by much bigger planets even if they are members of 1up ot such like.) then we have no complaint about incoming
Well, this round we only got approached by one guy from Flak Crew and that was CBA whom we turned down. I am suprised to see that you claim that TGV has approached Flak Crew members and I am waiting in exitement for you to show me actual proof for your accussations. Only one I can remember having asked to join TGV was Pglee and he was by our intel Subh. Didnt know he had jumped to Flak Crew when I asked him And Wakey, again and again you have posted that people who dont offer any proof on their accusations to shut up, so I hereby ask you to stfu with your unproven accusations.
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 20:26   #83
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well, this round we only got approached by one guy from Flak Crew and that was CBA whom we turned down. I am suprised to see that you claim that TGV has approached Flak Crew members and I am waiting in exitement for you to show me actual proof for your accussations. Only one I can remember having asked to join TGV was Pglee and he was by our intel Subh. Didnt know he had jumped to Flak Crew when I asked him And Wakey, again and again you have posted that people who dont offer any proof on their accusations to shut up, so I hereby ask you to stfu with your unproven accusations.
If there was a god he would have killed you for making that appalling flak crew "insult".
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 22:10   #84
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
As with Pglee
Subhs loss is definetly f-crews gain

Definetly one that f-crew dont want to lose.
the recruits could learn alot from him
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 03:17   #85
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
*snip*
Don't worry about Kargool. F-Crew is more of a real alliance than TGV will ever be
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 12:01   #86
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Listen up and listen well. Noone cares enough about the migt of F-Crew to bother poaching your members to put you down. Seriusly.

(For a small fee, Id be more than happy to btw)

Much Love
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 14:14   #87
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Poaching is always a bitch for the alliance hurted by it. Like Razgriz said, he doesnt have to approve it, but he have to accept it. Its a part of the game and i suggest F-Crew rather focus their military abilities onto the poachers instead of ranting on about it here. In a war-game the best way of standing up for yourself os by warring those opposing you. You're not able to rant your members back on AD, so why not make it un-profittable for alliances to poach your members and therefor maybe duck a couple incidents like this in the future? We need more "bad-blood" between alliances, so this may even be a good thing. Can we please have arch-rivals and enemies till the PA ticker stops for good?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 20:20   #88
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sov did confirm it was ToF at the time, in fact he took great pride in gloating about how I was paying to make ToF a success but its in the past so no real point discussing this further
Lol, that's sov allright

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 23:30   #89
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Quote:
Maybe F-Crew can proudly declare themselves as an real alliance once so that they can participate in the game just as much as the other alliances do.
Kargool, dude, no offence but you really need to engage your brain before you open your mouth sometimes. How can you say F-Crew are not a real alliance? I'd be interested to know your definition of being a 'real' alliance. Perhapes PA Team have it in the manual though.. i'd better look that up.

Alliance (noun):
1 a group of countries, political parties or people who have agreed to work together because of shared interests or aims:
a military alliance
NATO is sometimes called the Atlantic Alliance.

2 an agreement to work with someone else to try to achieve the same thing

Unread 27 Mar 2006, 01:12   #90
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

F-crew did a fantastic job this rd

however with success they have had to put up with aproaches for their members its an ongoing thing which happens every rd but unfortunatley there is very little they can do about it ,
they can only hope that the members in question show some loyalty towards f-crew after they were shown the in's and out's of playing the game.

Ps. congrats on your final ranking

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 04:03   #91
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Don't worry about Kargool. F-Crew is more of a real alliance than TGV will ever be
Aye 2nd that one.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 20:02   #92
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

F-crew > TGV.

Kargool < *