User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 17 Mar 2006, 12:30   #1
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts
A value player winning this round?

Do you think it's possible for a value player to win this round?

Looking at 16:4:3 and 9:2:9, I think if one of those get to the 8k roids count close enough, he'd be able to. What do you think? Oh, and I'm wondering, are all those value players from one alliance (Or most of them in one) or they're scattered between the alliances.. (I'm talking about those in top -100) As far as you know..

If you can comfort a tear, do so, but never agrieve someone innocent.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 12:43   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A value player winning this round?

They're generally scattered amongst the top alliances, with the exceptions of the two planets you mentioned.

I think that 9:2:9 and 16:4:3 should get pretty close to #2, but 'Lokken of Alliance Discussions' should have too much of a lead at #1.
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 15:42   #3
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

what about 15:1:3?

Although the two xans could come a long way, a good fleetcatch from 9:2:9, 1:6:7 or 9:2:8 (10:4:8 maybe) would get them closer the #1 position.

Ziks grow much during the final week of the round because of suiciders, so we never know.
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 17:36   #4
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
He is a zik so with enough fleet donations from his alliance, he could do it..
I'd rather the xp player won it. Now I feel this overwhelming need to cleanse myself
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 18:33   #5
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
I'd rather the xp player won it. Now I feel this overwhelming need to cleanse myself
Better a xp player than a distorter whore.
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 18:34   #6
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Better a xp player than a distorter whore.
What? How is having distorters so awful?

Edit: Then again, I know you aren't against XP play, so maybe you think distorters are pretty OK?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 18:45   #7
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
What? How is having distorters so awful?

Edit: Then again, I know you aren't against XP play, so maybe you think distorters are pretty OK?
I find distorter-whores frustrating (especially when DCing) because it's so difficult to know what they send. Especially 9:2 as a whole, that galaxy's done incredibly by having several mass-distorter-building planets ('whores'). At least with XP players, you know what they've sent (ignoring basic fakes) and it's relatively easy to cover their attack with 0-loss defence if you have some spare.
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 20:32   #8
Rukhsta
old school p0ny.

Rukhsta is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I find distorter-whores frustrating (especially when DCing) because it's so difficult to know what they send. Especially 9:2 as a whole, that galaxy's done incredibly by having several mass-distorter-building planets ('whores'). At least with XP players, you know what they've sent (ignoring basic fakes) and it's relatively easy to cover their attack with 0-loss defence if you have some spare.
How is that worse than xp whoring? It's annoying, sure, but it hardly exploits the game the way xp whores do.

It's also not really a playing style the same way that xp whoring is, so I'm not sure that discussing it in a thread about who is going to win the round is relevant.
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 20:35   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukhsta
How is that worse than xp whoring? It's annoying, sure, but it hardly exploits the game the way xp whores do.

It's also not really a playing style the same way that xp whoring is, so I'm not sure that discussing it in a thread about who is going to win the round is relevant.
Exploit? Get real.

How is it not a playing style? Distorterwh0res can fake every attack they do and gain lots because of that. Indeed it is a 'playing style'.
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 20:56   #10
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

Hmm.. Ok, I will try to play as a Distorter "builder" next round I play, if that will tire you furball :P

@idimmu: If it is the way you mentioned, then it can be quite hard, unless, as mentioned by someone around here, that Zik gets to fleetcatch a couple of huge valued planets.

Unread 17 Mar 2006, 21:19   #11
Rukhsta
old school p0ny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Exploit? Get real.

How is it not a playing style? Distorterwh0res can fake every attack they do and gain lots because of that. Indeed it is a 'playing style'.
Well, when you think about it, xp whoring is an exploit in a certain sense. I'm not necessarily saying that this detracts from the legitimacy of the success of xp whores. Just that they're using a strategy that utilizes the stats and score/xp formula in a way in which it was not originally intended.

Do you think the intention when the stats were created was to allow those planets who deliberately keep their value down to gain massive xp and generally end up with higher score easier than players who play the traditional (value-based) way? Probably not. That's all I'm saying.

All I meant by the comment on the distorter whores was that it doesn't really fit in with the discussion we were having, which was Value planets VS. XP planets. But that's a point for debate, if you like.
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 10:57   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
if they have more downtime and give out free resources, certainly. There's one week left so 9:2:9 is going to have to gain 500k score A DAY *more* than Lokken...

He is a zik so with enough fleet donations from his alliance, he could do it..
Based on yesterday's insane value cap from 9.2.9 and 13.5.1's average score gain per day he will gain 500k score more a day for the rest of the round.
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 11:17   #13
furball

I wonder if there'll be a hirr lemming run this round...
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 18:33   #14
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

I already heared rumors about a Penis-Run......

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 19:51   #15
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Based on yesterday's insane value cap from 9.2.9 and 13.5.1's average score gain per day he will gain 500k score more a day for the rest of the round.
9:2:9 has had some very 'suspicious' value caps.

Or to be more to the point, he's a cheating prick.
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 20:01   #16
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

<3
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 20:22   #17
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

I donated* him my fleet just to topple the Xp whore.

*Conditions apply

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 20:34   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I donated* him my fleet just to topple the Xp whore.

*Conditions apply
And here I thought we were internet friends
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 10:36   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely, these retarded cheating accusations based on no evidence ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 12:03   #20
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Funny how so many xans tend to almost suicide their FR fleets atm, wouldnt surprise me if some value players would gain quite some spots the last days.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 12:52   #21
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukhsta

Its because of people like you we had WWII. Dont listen to propaganda!!! Try to make up your own mind, my friendly chum.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 13:01   #22
WeaponX
Legends live forever

WeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Lovely, these retarded cheating accusations based on no evidence ...
you would call pdmaster a liar? :P

well time will tell what will be the result of mh investigation
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 13:10   #23
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponX
you would call pdmaster a liar? :P

well time will tell what will be the result of mh investigation
Hehe, did I say that? I'm merely saying that if you wanna cry "CHEAT" then post evidence or shut the hell up

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Mar 2006, 13:10   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

There will be no accusations of cheating on these forums. I'm sure the multihunters all have their eyes on everyone in the top rankings, as they have done for the past god knows how many rounds. I would like to point out though that equally as much as a zik can gain large amounts of value through cheating, an xp whore could gain huge amounts of xp off landing on various twice his value roid-fat planets who just "happen" not to get defence.

I would also like to point out that posting scans or news reports of any planet from the current ongoing round, unless all co-ordinates/planet-names/anything else that could identify the planet are erased, is something that is forbidden on these forums. If you have proof, go to the multihunters with it.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 20 Mar 2006 at 13:21.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 14:44   #25
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

Hmm.. 9:2:9 is going quite well, another few bumps like this and he's a hero heh. I was wondering, how many days are left for the end of the round? And, mm.. If this round is won by a value player, do you think their will be more people surprised than not?

Unread 20 Mar 2006, 15:09   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-dANGEr
Hmm.. 9:2:9 is going quite well, another few bumps like this and he's a hero heh. I was wondering, how many days are left for the end of the round? And, mm.. If this round is won by a value player, do you think their will be more people surprised than not?
The round ends at 21:00GMT on Friday, 24th March. And I'd assume a lot of people would be surprised. Mostly the people who didn't believe anyone who said that over the round value and xp planets would even out a lot more.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 16:18   #27
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

goooo 9:2:9

Hope a value player can win this, and I know he wont cheat to get there.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 17:00   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
The round ends at 21:00GMT on Friday, 24th March. And I'd assume a lot of people would be surprised. Mostly the people who didn't believe anyone who said that over the round value and xp planets would even out a lot more.
Not really. Your statement would be correct if the round lasted e.g. another month. Because frankly I don't see 1up (value based) catch up to ascendancy (XP based) ...

All in all, this round has been for XP. We predicted this outcome a while ago and eventhough you might be correct that in the long run value will catch up ... that arguement is completely void since we don't have that extra time.

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Mar 2006, 17:08   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Actually kj that's because it's been pretty much a self-fulfilling prophecy. Value based players were told they couldn't win the round, and this appeared to be backed up by the universe rankings, so they didn't keep up their level of effort, xp based players were told they would win the round, and this appeared to be backed up by the universe rankings, so they kept going. And I didn't say they'd be perfectly even or in some precise ratio, I said they'd even out a lot more.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 18:03   #30
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Not really. Your statement would be correct if the round lasted e.g. another month. Because frankly I don't see 1up (value based) catch up to ascendancy (XP based) ...

All in all, this round has been for XP. We predicted this outcome a while ago and eventhough you might be correct that in the long run value will catch up ... that arguement is completely void since we don't have that extra time.
Who says we still playing for value? Some of us don't anymore :P
But yes, your right, imo this round, combined with this stats is too short, to let value players get the upper hand. Exceptions are possible ofc, as we can see some angel/lch/daousdava and 1up planets are and have been in top100 the whole round playing for value...
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 18:36   #31
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
There will be no accusations of cheating on these forums.
That's a shame because I wanted to let you know I cheated on your mother last night.

WITH YOUR FATHER.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 19:53   #32
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

silly point but what about all these resources that XP whores have been storing up in the gal fund, whats gonna happen when that gets donated back to them (if its still there, and is able to be donated ofc), potentally massive value boost in the last day might totally screw up the value players...
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 20:10   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJet
silly point but what about all these resources that XP whores have been storing up in the gal fund, whats gonna happen when that gets donated back to them (if its still there, and is able to be donated ofc), potentally massive value boost in the last day might totally screw up the value players...
I thought of that myself. Potentially an xp whore in a big-resource-producing galaxy could have his entire gal save resources for the last week, then donate them to him in one tick (ie before the value gets updated) through the gal fund 50 million resources at a time. The value boost you could gain off that is insane. Personally I won't be doing that as I think the level of faggotry involved in such an idea being implemented has the distinct potential to implode the internet in on itself creating a black hole powerful enough to suck in the entire universe causing the end of time, being and slightly pissing off god again.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 20:44   #34
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJet
R16 might possibly get the title of: "Most silly round ever."
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 21:26   #35
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

Quote:
Actually kj that's because it's been pretty much a self-fulfilling prophecy. Value based players were told they couldn't win the round, and this appeared to be backed up by the universe rankings, so they didn't keep up their level of effort, xp based players were told they would win the round, and this appeared to be backed up by the universe rankings, so they kept going. And I didn't say they'd be perfectly even or in some precise ratio, I said they'd even out a lot more.
Agreed.

// I couldn't say that in a rep (Comment) because it says I have to spread some around the forums before I do it to you.. 0-o

Unread 20 Mar 2006, 21:42   #36
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Personally I won't be doing that
Also the fact that we all hate you in our galaxy and wouldn't donate you a kick to the face even if you asked really really nicely!
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 21:46   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Also the fact that we all hate you in our galaxy and wouldn't donate you a kick to the face even if you asked really really nicely!
I'd exile you and roid you if I could but I can't and IT'S TEARING ME APART INSIDE.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 22:16   #38
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

15:1:3 has 5.5k roids and 300mil saved up resources.

Even though I'm quite confident JBG will win this round, I'm still waiting for him to spend that res :/ That outha boost him a mil or two.... or three.

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 09:53   #39
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmaticks
15:1:3 has 5.5k roids and 300mil saved up resources.

Even though I'm quite confident JBG will win this round, I'm still waiting for him to spend that res :/ That outha boost him a mil or two.... or three.
A board moderator winning a round of PA ... We are losing the battle against the system guys !!!

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Mar 2006, 11:34   #40
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I can't attack the #1 guy!
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 11:37   #41
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-dANGEr
Agreed.

// I couldn't say that in a rep (Comment) because it says I have to spread some around the forums before I do it to you.. 0-o
You had 2 red dots. No influence. You giving someone rep is like an infant performing the heimlich maneuver on a 260lb man.
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 11:38   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
You had 2 red dots. No influence. You giving someone rep is like an infant performing the heimlich maneuver on a 260lb man.
Strangely arousing? :(
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 14:02   #43
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika

I think u miss the concept here.

U give rep to someone because u want to tell them what u think of their post. If u agree or disagree / if u think its a shit post or great post.

Imo the entire point system should be removed and all should get just comments from players on their posts.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 15:55   #44
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I think u miss the concept here.

U give rep to someone because u want to tell them what u think of their post. If u agree or disagree / if u think its a shit post or great post.

Imo the entire point system should be removed and all should get just comments from players on their posts.
hehe, i think you miss the concept. If anyone here is a normal human being, they care **** all what some snotty nosed retard in another Zipcode has to say.

That 9:2 dude or whatever probably isn't cheating. but if he is, surely noone should be surprised.
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 15:58   #45
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Let that be a lesson to you. cheating doesnt prosper.
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 17:09   #46
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Could you please go pollute someone else's internet?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 17:33   #47
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Yet you still attack me again with troll?
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 18:45   #48
Rukhsta
old school p0ny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Its because of people like you we had WWII. Dont listen to propaganda!!! Try to make up your own mind, my friendly chum.
Not really sure what propaganda you think I've been listening to, tbh.
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 20:44   #49
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

hmm 15:1:3 and 9:2:9 said hello for two ticks, they both lost massive value.
Maybe this was the last hope of 9:2:9 to be #1 with his value 800k down.
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 21:55   #50
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Code:
5 	9	2	9	the Felix Legions	Zik	754 (-4,608)	7,777,152	11,254,932
Thats a lot of rocks to lose in one night.