User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Nov 2005, 10:01   #51
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: 1up - come on dudes!

to be perfectly fair, minty is/was a better mascot than you tk but that's cos you never really were there heh.

on a more related note, wouldn't it just be easier to go hunt exil?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 10:58   #52
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Just out of curiosity, is Sid playing this round? I never see him on #public.
I was under the impression that 1up is missing their leader. Of course, it might just be that exilition is hitting you night after night with help of other alliances, besides the random incs any alliance gets. I am quite outdated on politics this round though, so i can only make theories
He's about. He's just not a big fan of the miriad of pointless PM's he gets in #public.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 11:05   #53
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

what?! i thought he loved our nights in
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 11:29   #54
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Minty's a pretty good mascot can't argue with that

1up are probably playing just as actively as last round, if not in many areas a lot more actively. The very start tends to tell you who "wants it" the most, (at the start!) but it doesn't by any means dictacte a winner. It's not a case of, "because this happens most rounds it'll happen again," anything can happen each round - if it hadn't been for all the breakups last round the t100 would've looked shockingly different i'm sure. It's a bit like flicking a coin, just because it's landed heads four times previously, and maybe you consider yourself to be "on a roll" doesn't mean you're any more likely to get heads or tails the next time.

As for the crap about "eXilition weren't willing to defend their success after round 13, omg they suck," it wouldn't shock me at all if the same narrowminded posters had said "it's only a summer round there's not proper competition this doesn't count" last round when 1up stayed strong throughout. Neither alliance is going "inactive" this round.
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 11:35   #55
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

You could consider, if Angels thought they had the dominant playerbase / active HC over 1up the two alliances would probably be in the opposite position right now and everyone would be speaking very different truths.
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 14:41   #56
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
We're there, can't you see us in 4th? No? Does that mean you only have 3 fingers?

And no-one is using the inactive excuse it's just you on yet one more of your piss poor anti fury bandwagons by turning a single members reply to a shit thread into a reply for the whole alliance.

And if you really think not winning an online game is "embarrassing" then you're an even bigger twat than I first estimated and yo most definately need to get out more.

Why is it that Idler gets banned for doing something that might be construed as funny by some and harmless by everyone, yet you're allowed to piss whatever mindless drivel you're thinking all over these forums?
The "inactive" bit came from Heartless' initial post. (And he basically shared the same view..)

It's not about not winning. It's about not coming up with a lame excuse for not winning/performing up to regular standards.

Why idler gest banned, I don't know. Why they let me post? Simply because I manage to wind people up, even when it starts with a non-serious post, like in this case. People (like you) overreact too easily. Been there myself 2 or 3 years ago (when was r4?)

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio

Last edited by lokken; 14 Nov 2005 at 01:09.
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 14:46   #57
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Tbh, we are playing against the same people we played against 3-4 rounds ago. So, if an alliance has won a round in the last 4-5 rounds, they have beaten everyone playing now at least once. Example, Exilition were twatted when they were phraktos. And again when they were absolute.
Now they are playing a lot more hardcore. With less players availiable nowadays, the people they are beating have either already beaten them before, or lost to them before. This should no be a surprise to anyone.
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 14:51   #58
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
Hehe, hello Cryptic Jr.

The "inactive" bit came from Heartless' initial post. (And he basically shared the same view..)

It's not about not winning. It's about not coming up with a lame excuse for not winning/performing up to regular standards.

Why idler gest banned, I don't know.. (Well, then again, furbies ARE evil). Why they let me post? Simply because I manage to wind people up, even when it starts with a non-serious post, like in this case. People (like you) overreact too easily. Been there myself 2 or 3 years ago (when was r4?)
1up isn't inactive. And noone is making excuses for a mid round performance, that is technically on par or better with any alliance being constantly hit by multiple top alliances.*

* I tried to sound serious, but actually I want to bait a witty comment so I can say things to take the thread horribly off track.
Replying requested
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 15:35   #59
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Just out of curiosity, is Sid playing this round? I never see him on #public.
I was under the impression that 1up is missing their leader. Of course, it might just be that exilition is hitting you night after night with help of other alliances, besides the random incs any alliance gets. I am quite outdated on politics this round though, so i can only make theories
What.

This is the most mind-numbingly pathetic excuse for a troll I have ever had the horror of reading.

On a scale of bans being handed out recently, you deserve an IP ban followed by ritual shafting with a PA mug.
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 15:36   #60
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
What.

This is the most mind-numbingly pathetic excuse for a troll I have ever had the horror of reading.

On a scale of bans being handed out recently, you deserve an IP ban followed by ritual shafting with a PA mug.
I think it was that awful because it wasn't meant to be a troll. And we've not been selling PA mugs for a while (though we might well be again soon )
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 16:22   #61
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I meant the mouldy one under your stairs.
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 16:33   #62
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
He's about. He's just not a big fan of the miriad of pointless PM's he gets in #public.
If he needs a reserve, I can always take some pm's
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 18:19   #63
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

When Exilition have the balls and dedication to fight round after round,w ithout shirking, then they can have some respect.
Until then, they deserve none.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 18:40   #64
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Taking a break for recovery from long stretchs of high activity isn't "not having balls,"--after all, it's only a game.

As for eX being Phraktos being Absolute etc.--that's about a valid arguement as calling 1up "Fury." Chika, you're trolling methods never cease to amaze me how many people take you seriously--and for that you have my posrep!

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 19:02   #65
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
When Exilition have the balls and dedication to fight round after round,w ithout shirking, then they can have some respect.
Until then, they deserve none.

I dont agree with this statement.

The way I see it is that when 1up came to existence they took alot of very good and dedicated players from other alliances who have enabled 1up to perform amazingly round after round. Id guess alot of the officer staff, have either run alliances before or have held high officer posts in other alliances. Making things a bit interchangable depending on the round and real life resposibilities.

It seems to me exi on the other hand have a smaller core of able bodied officers who, if they couldnt play full time in a given round would leave the ship without a rudder.

Its very hard to go full throttle round after round. If you dont have a full contingent of officers/hcs to give their all, then it makes sense to take a round off, and give it a go again when everyone is able.

I do believe that the theory of letting the universe find another enemy in the mean time is a solid one, but it also makes strategical sense to do so. I also believe it was an afterthought in exis plans.

Winning a round in PA is not an easy thing to do. 1up has my respect for running at such a high level round after round. Exi have my respect for coming in and demolishing the competition in one of the best war rounds in a long time.
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 22:47   #66
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

I don't think it's that bigger deal they chose not to play R14, and actually proclaimed at the time they were going to be back for this one. They probably did themselves a favour in retrospect, hardly an alliance survived R14 just for the breaking up / losing identity mergers.
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 23:13   #67
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
I dont agree with this statement.

The way I see it is that when 1up came to existence they took alot of very good and dedicated players from other alliances who have enabled 1up to perform amazingly round after round. Id guess alot of the officer staff, have either run alliances before or have held high officer posts in other alliances. Making things a bit interchangable depending on the round and real life resposibilities.
Nice post but I genuinly wish it were really like that. We have the same command as when we started who are close to burnout by the end of every round and we have the same solid core of military staff pulling the same thankless hours every night. I can understand why people have this perception of 1up but it is, sadly for us, just not like that.

PA is a lot like top flight football, if you play every game of the season without a break it gets tougher and tougher to show the same workrate. Players are always better coming back from a break, fresh and raring to go.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 01:02   #68
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

bah i only played r13 and this round, never understood the 1up hype, well guess the other rounds they didnt have as much competition. only reasonable explanation i guess, but round has still long to go maybe you guys make new drones soon to fight for u as always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 01:12   #69
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can i remind users of the difference between aggression and trolling. Scorpio's post dangerously sails the line and while there's elements of both it was a decent post and the offensive elements have been edited out.

Agerus got banned for 24 hours for a really shit post that taunted 1up, that was his first offence.

The 1ups crying that they are being trolled should read the house rules and remind themselves that whether you are being trolled isn't really your call. if you feel you're being trolled, use the report post function instead.

I'd also like to remind users that talking about rep = no.
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 01:17   #70
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What.

Troll? Hardly. It was an honest question. I have not seen Sid on #public or on the boards this round, in comparison to last rounds where he was quite active in them. Hence the question.
The rest of my post was my view of what was happenning with 1up. Say what you want to say, the fact remains that 1up is 4th top alliance. And their average score / roid count is not what you'd expect of 1up. Most 1up members here have stated categorically they are playing as active as any other round. So the question is, which is the reason?
By the way, Mazzelar and other 1up people were kind enough to reply to my post with the answer i wanted. You instead came out babbling some stupid crap. And you are asking for mods to ip ban me? LOL
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 02:36   #71
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
bah i only played r13 and this round, never understood the 1up hype, well guess the other rounds they didnt have as much competition. only reasonable explanation i guess, but round has still long to go maybe you guys make new drones soon to fight for u as always
Funny that the rounds you speak of, there was heavy speculation of cheating. Heavy in a sense of, more than other rounds. Not saying anyone cheated. But there was/is heavy speculation of farming/account sharing, etc. Your view of PA is tainted.
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 02:39   #72
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Funny that the rounds you speak of, there was heavy speculation of cheating. Heavy in a sense of, more than other rounds. Not saying anyone cheated. But there was/is heavy speculation of farming/account sharing, etc. Your view of PA is tainted.
I actually thought it had more to do with the severe underpowering of Cathaar, and the general higher proportion of use of Cathaar in 1up than most other alliances - which is why 1up frequently does well in rounds where Cathaar is strong, such as R12, in addition to their other facets such as organisation etc.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 03:36   #73
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Can i remind users of the difference between aggression and trolling. Scorpio's post dangerously sails the line and while there's elements of both it was a decent post and the offensive elements have been edited out.

Agerus got banned for 24 hours for a really shit post that taunted 1up, that was his first offence.

The 1ups crying that they are being trolled should read the house rules and remind themselves that whether you are being trolled isn't really your call. if you feel you're being trolled, use the report post function instead.

I'd also like to remind users that talking about rep = no.
Lokken, if you love throwing fingers into our direction I am going to throw this one back to you.

**** off and stay out of AD with your angryness about the fact that we roided down ND end of r14. please.
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 03:45   #74
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
I actually thought it had more to do with the severe underpowering of Cathaar, and the general higher proportion of use of Cathaar in 1up than most other alliances - which is why 1up frequently does well in rounds where Cathaar is strong, such as R12, in addition to their other facets such as organisation etc.
You'd be wrong in this assumption then.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 03:53   #75
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

As for people supporting the lack of balls approach - playing continously round after round IS better than picking your rounds to when the polticial situation is better for yourself.

eXilition avoided the backlash for their win whilst 1up has and will continue to defend it's crown. Say what you will - 1up have not backed out a war in it's history.

eXi came into r13 fresh and eager after a two round win from 1up - they were in a better position straight off. I heard eXi had planned for weeks if not a month or two pre-r13 - 1up into r13 had a day or two planning max. They won r13 yes, but only by the return to lots of blocking.

R14 they 'skip' which funnily enough would have been the real tester round for eXilition.

I could actually think of a few 'reasonable' explanations myself but it'd be far too easy.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 04:19   #76
BaSSe

BaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
As for people supporting the lack of balls approach - playing continously round after round IS better than picking your rounds to when the polticial situation is better for yourself.

eXilition avoided the backlash for their win whilst 1up has and will continue to defend it's crown. Say what you will - 1up have not backed out a war in it's history.

eXi came into r13 fresh and eager after a two round win from 1up - they were in a better position straight off. I heard eXi had planned for weeks if not a month or two pre-r13 - 1up into r13 had a day or two planning max. They won r13 yes, but only by the return to lots of blocking.

R14 they 'skip' which funnily enough would have been the real tester round for eXilition.

I could actually think of a few 'reasonable' explanations myself but it'd be far too easy.
You`re right about 1up deserving respect in playing continously. eXilition state at end of r13 was however two HC`s in military service together with quite many other key members. It was also summer and the general feeling was to enjoy it while it lasted and go back to gaming during the cold fall/winter.

Ofc there`s an advantage of not having to defend the crown. (Although I guess that`s what most people in eX feels about this round) And till now only 1up has managed to win 2 rounds in a row, all respect to you and your team. Afaik 1up was a model alliance to both eX and Angels and probably the only reason myself and quite a few others bothered to play this game again.

Regarding planning. Ofc it takes more time to organise a new ally rather than an alliance that`s allready established. 50% or so of our crew was not playing PA, so we had to get bc/dcs and in general members into the game mechanics again. The lenght of your HC`s planning is basicly your own fault though, we all noticed you were in a weak start position and in spite of that pulled of an excellent fight.

eX had no naps/allies untill after t100. We chose to ally LCH/ToT after reading the logs that confirmed 1up/ND/(and later on more). Blocking happend, but it was a two way side.
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 06:12   #77
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSSe
You`re right about 1up deserving respect in playing continously. eXilition state at end of r13 was however two HC`s in military service together with quite many other key members. It was also summer and the general feeling was to enjoy it while it lasted and go back to gaming during the cold fall/winter.

Ofc there`s an advantage of not having to defend the crown. (Although I guess that`s what most people in eX feels about this round) And till now only 1up has managed to win 2 rounds in a row, all respect to you and your team. Afaik 1up was a model alliance to both eX and Angels and probably the only reason myself and quite a few others bothered to play this game again.

Regarding planning. Ofc it takes more time to organise a new ally rather than an alliance that`s allready established. 50% or so of our crew was not playing PA, so we had to get bc/dcs and in general members into the game mechanics again. The lenght of your HC`s planning is basicly your own fault though, we all noticed you were in a weak start position and in spite of that pulled of an excellent fight.

eX had no naps/allies untill after t100. We chose to ally LCH/ToT after reading the logs that confirmed 1up/ND/(and later on more). Blocking happend, but it was a two way side.
This is a lie, because pre-round you made packs and napped Angels. This bit of info is already out. Take your own advice and don't post on AD like you told members on your alliances forums. Be a respectable gentlemen.
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 06:24   #78
BaSSe

BaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to behold

We had arranged some packs with them yes, but no formal NAP was made until after tickstart. And my advice regarding posting on ad was mostly against flaming/response to it.
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 10:40   #79
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Quote:

Had blocks not ran Round Thirteen, eXilition would've been the "best" alliance in round thirteen anyway. If we depict "best" to mean, most active, most organised, most active command team (and since it was reasonably competent, the best).. generally all aspects of the alliance. A lot of that stems from a heavily active player base. If you doubled up the first thirty-five names that come to mind when you think of 1up they'd be even better.

I think eXilition ToT and LCH were far too bigger party to block in that round, but I accept it's not quite that simple. Had alliances like Howling Rain and Wolfpack actually got a decent hold of their members fleets the balance of power wouldn't be so hostile to 1up. There were sufficiently good players on both sides, but value mid-round is very hard to argue with. The fact that one side ran organised attacks (within each alliance, and largely cooperatively) daily, and the other infrequently only extended the problem.

Quote:

I have mixed feelings about that, I don't believe Round Fourteen would've actually been a great test, in the sense that every major competing alliance was, I'd almost say tired, after round thirteen. I can't name a "top" alliance who I thought performed anything like up to the standards they were capable of. I know 1up could've upped their game considerably had it came to it. Great players and friends of mine practically stopped playing altogether mid-round and finished mid t100, but then I consider they weren't so brilliantly active at the start either. Perhaps that was because of eXilition's move, to delay coming back, perhaps that pre-determined the round's lack of real depth. I do like the fact that the round, at least for some time was very fluid politically. That's the only reason I would've liked to see them though, because that kind of environment normally induces great competition. At the same time I consider none of the big alliances would've had the organisation they'll have this round,.. it swings in roundabouts.
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 11:06   #80
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
This is a lie, because pre-round you made packs and napped Angels. This bit of info is already out. Take your own advice and don't post on AD like you told members on your alliances forums. Be a respectable gentlemen.
Asmuch as I dislike chika's posts, he got a point here. We had shared buddypacks and a NAP (eventhough it was more a gentlemen's agreement at the start ...).

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 12:46   #81
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My view on exilition not playing round 14 is pretty straightforward really. I think it's perfectly intelligent to win a round, then walk away, get some rest and renew that desire to win at a later date. From a wider point of view, it also freshens up the game a bit.

However, what doesn't wash is their talk of "summer rounds" not being worth very much. In my view they are worth just as much. Although you have people on their holidays, you also have people who aren't at school, have nothing to do over the summer so they play pa when they otherwise couldn't. I don't see how time of the year makes a difference as what is covenient to some is totally inconvenient to others.

They should have either been honest in that they didn't fancy their chances, or just simply said they couldn't be bothered to play.

But really, it's not much of an issue. They are here, they are winning, that's the end of it.
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 12:51   #82
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Troll? Hardly. It was an honest question. I have not seen Sid on #public or on the boards this round, in comparison to last rounds where he was quite active in them. Hence the question.
The rest of my post was my view of what was happenning with 1up. Say what you want to say, the fact remains that 1up is 4th top alliance. And their average score / roid count is not what you'd expect of 1up. Most 1up members here have stated categorically they are playing as active as any other round. So the question is, which is the reason?
By the way, Mazzelar and other 1up people were kind enough to reply to my post with the answer i wanted. You instead came out babbling some stupid crap. And you are asking for mods to ip ban me? LOL
A simple 'Where's Sid been then' would suffice, not a 'Your leader is gone, how demoralised and shit you must be now'.

And Wigan are 2nd in the premiership, does that mean they are a good hope for winning the champions league next year? Whats that? No? Results part way through the campaign aren't all important you say?
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 13:11   #83
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A simple 'Where's Sid been then' would suffice, not a 'Your leader is gone, how demoralised and shit you must be now'.

And Wigan are 2nd in the premiership, does that mean they are a good hope for winning the champions league next year? Whats that? No? Results part way through the campaign aren't all important you say?
If you want to misinterpret things being said, go ahead. But don't go putting words in my mouth that i never said. I never said 1up was demoralized, neither that you are crap or shit. I know far too many people in 1up who are great players, and i have been playing far too many rounds against them to say they are shit. I respect them, but their performance so far is under my expectations, and this is a statement of my opinion. If you feel insulted or trolled by it, be my guest, whatever gets you off.
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 13:16   #84
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Jezus, just accept that you overreacted ... Gio2k was only asking a question. He didn't speak about "demoralised" or anything. Nobody here understands where you get that nonsence from.

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Nov 2005, 13:18   #85
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

im getting quite tired of this, i havent been reading alot of pax boards (only r13 and this) but it is again the same. when 1up wins rounds, its because they were so friggin great and the best with politics, but when they lose everyone cheated against them (VNC POWARH!!) and everyone blocked against them, there was a big conspiracy aswell.

while the fact is, there were just better alliances around in r13. you got outplayed and twatted. it was first round for eXilition with most of their members that never touched pax. but the decication and leadership was outstanding. maybe its time to wake up from your dreamworld 1up, that there is actually an alliance thats better then you on all aspects.

and lol @ summerround, you blame them for not playing while half their leadership is in army, and half their member is spending rl? sorry to burst your bubble but we have other things in life then pa

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 13:18   #86
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Lokken, if you love throwing fingers into our direction I am going to throw this one back to you.

**** off and stay out of AD with your angryness about the fact that we roided down ND end of r14. please.
Heartless ... The only one who seems frustrated for whatever reason is you, not lokken. He's just doing his job here and tbh, I can't really disagree with what he said.

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Nov 2005, 13:44   #87
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
to be perfectly fair, minty is/was a better mascot than you tk but that's cos you never really were there heh.
I am famous \o/

Edit: <3 Idler, jer & bwtmc

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!

Last edited by Minty; 14 Nov 2005 at 13:55.
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 14:00   #88
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Heartless ... The only one who seems frustrated for whatever reason is you, not lokken. He's just doing his job here and tbh, I can't really disagree with what he said.
Sorted with Lokken in a PM from my point of view. I was merely criticising his new attitude of explicitely stating if 1up did something wrong but sticking to more general explanations if others did, I take that as his way of paying back for r14
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 14:35   #89
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
im getting quite tired of this, i havent been reading alot of pax boards (only r13 and this) but it is again the same. when 1up wins rounds, its because they were so friggin great and the best with politics, but when they lose everyone cheated against them (VNC POWARH!!) and everyone blocked against them, there was a big conspiracy aswell. while the fact is, there were just better alliances around in r13. you got outplayed and twatted. it was first round for eXilition with most of their members that never touched pax. but the decication and leadership was outstanding. maybe its time to wake up from your dreamworld 1up, that there is actually an alliance thats better then you on all aspects.

and lol @ summerround, you blame them for not playing while half their leadership is in army, and half their member is spending rl? sorry to burst your bubble but we have other things in life then pa :
The only thing thats really tiresome is your arrogance. 1up were beaten in round 13 and I don't think anyone is denying that, least of all me, but 1up have pounded some alliances into the floor in the span of our existence yet you don't see us running round shouting about how we "PWND000rz" the competition. Why not try winning wih slightly more grace? You never know you might actually come accross as less of a twat.

As for VNC etc, I've never seen proof of anything with my own eyes other than things that may be explained away by coincidence but I am also a firm believer in there being no smoke without fire. I'm not childish enough to go around brandishing anyone with any kind of slur until I see it proven but the general feeling is (and I think I speak for a numebr of players) is that there were always be doubts about the manner of that victory as, judging by the excessive number of "coincidences", this round currently will to if you remain in the top spot.

Quote:
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 14:36   #90
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
I was merely criticising his new attitude of explicitely stating if 1up did something wrong but sticking to more general explanations if others did, I take that as his way of paying back for r14
Nah dude if he wanted to pay you back for r14 he'd make you an AD mod
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 14:44   #91
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Nah dude if he wanted to pay you back for r14 he'd make you an AD mod
Heh, What did you do to JJ to be assigned as an AD mod for so long already? Must be something big ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Nov 2005, 15:11   #92
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Exilition taking a round out was a bad idea tbh.
Planetarion existance already lingers on a thread of extinction and one lot of ppl taking a vacation can cause a lot of other ppl to.
As for 1up I loved them while I was there and will hopefully go back there once playing again because I beleive they are by far the most stubborn and dedicated alliance.
Who else goes from below 8th round 12 to come top or come out of top 5 in round 13 to come top round after.
They might not do better this round but I bet they will do the same job and will keep coming back doing the same job and will push for that win.
Maximilan you have to shut up coz ur a tube and every post i see from you causes so much flaming because so much shit comes out of ur mouth it is just covered in highly flammable methan gas.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 15:30   #93
Brimstone
Retired PeOn

Brimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the rough

I have seen many rounds and many alliances take up the 'top spot' and quite frankly i couldn't give a monkeys about who is winning, or who won before.
All i wish to see is the alliance i am currently in do well, def my backside and come out #1 at the end. Wars of all kinds can be won and lost in a moment.

Who cares if someone didn't play last round, or one time they attacked a planet with the word banana in the ruler name. Every round is different, and there are many ways you could measure the 'greatness' of an alliance or player.
1up has shown great dedication to the game in holding a top rank on consecutive rounds, be it 1st or 4th, and have come from lower ranks to winning before as well.

Exi have shown some great ability from what i have seen of them, and if they chose to sit out a round as so many others have it is their choice. I see no reason for the bickering and claims of "They're crap cos [blah][waffle] etc" and "They suck cos <insert rubbish here>"

If you have a point to prove, do it on the battlefield as they say, and if you dont then shush and let the men and women get down to battering eachother on the said battlefield.

As to inactivity of 1up my history and journal says otherwise, as always they do their best to fill it for me and my gal mates and see to it a def fleet is rarely stationary in their presence.
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 16:31   #94
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Asmuch as I dislike chika's posts, he got a point here. We had shared buddypacks and a NAP (eventhough it was more a gentlemen's agreement at the start ...).
I had xVx in my buddypack, we uberblock them

With what your saying, I'd really like to hear your opinion about your allies efforts to place Angels in both EXi and 1ups bps, nearly strategically, maybe coincidence, but maybe so was it r13?

So, did you do this hoping to nap EXi AND 1up?
Or did yoour members simply need buddypacks

amgad :eek:

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 16:49   #95
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
Exilition taking a round out was a bad idea tbh.
Planetarion existance already lingers on a thread of extinction and one lot of ppl taking a vacation can cause a lot of other ppl to.
As for 1up I loved them while I was there and will hopefully go back there once playing again because I beleive they are by far the most stubborn and dedicated alliance.
Who else goes from below 8th round 12 to come top or come out of top 5 in round 13 to come top round after.
They might not do better this round but I bet they will do the same job and will keep coming back doing the same job and will push for that win.
Maximilan you have to shut up coz ur a tube and every post i see from you causes so much flaming because so much shit comes out of ur mouth it is just covered in highly flammable methan gas.
you dont _read_ do you? first of all its eXi HC (HIGH COUNCIL) decision not to play because of SEVERAL _REASONS_ as in : hc's arent around to lead, half their members cant play because of R-E-A-L L-I-F-E ( go look it up in a dictionary). and pls, i dont think you know this but in summer ppl go out, or go to beach and breath fresh air, drink and use drugs & get laid, see the sun. i know this is prolly a whole different world to you but not to many of us.

so as long you arent eXi hc or member you got no ****ing clue what you're talking about so pls go banzai from a bridge.

proud winner of r13 :>

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 16:50   #96
Celebrant
All is lost all is lost:P

Celebrant is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
while the fact is, there were just better alliances around in r13. you got outplayed and twatted. it was first round for eXilition with most of their members that never touched pax. but the decication and leadership was outstanding. maybe its time to wake up from your dreamworld 1up, that there is actually an alliance thats better then you on all aspects.
Rofl at arrogance, so lame.

[1up]
Celebrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 16:55   #97
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
you dont _read_ do you? first of all its eXi HC (HIGH COUNCIL) decision not to play because of SEVERAL _REASONS_ as in : hc's arent around to lead, half their members cant play because of R-E-A-L L-I-F-E ( go look it up in a dictionary). and pls, i dont think you know this but in summer ppl go out, or go to beach and breath fresh air, drink and use drugs & get laid, see the sun. i know this is prolly a whole different world to you but not to many of us.
What the hell's wrong with winter? Where I am it's easier to get people to go to the pub, college nights out are always the best ones, winter air is far cleaner and fresher and I'm pretty sure the united association of women don't all pack their bags and **** off back to venus before descending en masse in their hyper-cool spaceships on the 1st of may each year. Plus you have halloween, new years and christmas all of which are fantastic times of year for drinking yourself senseless. Accusations of not having a social life towards other members are really not good guys
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 17:07   #98
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
This is probably the 10th time I have seen you use this 'real life' gimmick.

I shagged a bint on the couch while I was talking on the irc. the fact that I had never met the girl before should remind you that I got a far better penis than you.
(Any comeback to this is in vain as I was first, and you arent really worthy of my presence, since my penis is bigger, better and prettier than you).

Its a fun thing about real life. Most of us employed people, that fyi, go to work. We sit and do what we're good at. This being techie or male prostitute.
If by cool you mean social welfare, getting money from mum, living at home. Then by all means, declare yourself hotstuff and let the rest of us live as inferiors to the 5th biggest idiot to ever venture the PA forums (To mods: I will edit that line if any of the ex twats whine at it).

I would say something constructive, but Im a work, making money. While you sir are a unemployed hobo.

Quote:
so as long you arent eXi hc or member you got no ****ing clue what you're talking about so pls go banzai from a bridge.
Yes we do, its called relay channel.

Also, Ill refer to a quote posted in a "wtf biffy" kind of thread to show your true genuis.
ha ha ha ha ha. lol lol lol lol lol.

On a more serious note: The fact that exil had the liberty to come back and actually being hungry to play has a more significant impact other then the skill of reading a bunch of numbers.
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 17:15   #99
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHead
I had xVx in my buddypack, we uberblock them

With what your saying, I'd really like to hear your opinion about your allies efforts to place Angels in both EXi and 1ups bps, nearly strategically, maybe coincidence, but maybe so was it r13?

So, did you do this hoping to nap EXi AND 1up?
Or did yoour members simply need buddypacks

amgad :eek:
The only truth about Angels buddypacks from r13 is that Angels was looking for a similar sized alliance to make bp's with. That alliance became Exilition (a new alliance). The NAP was the obvious consequence of all of this, cause we shared most galaxies.

Nothing else was behind it and any motives you come up with I call utter crap. I think any Angels HC during r13 would tell you the same.

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Nov 2005, 17:26   #100
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
(Any comeback to this is in vain as I was first, and you arent really worthy of my presence, since my penis is bigger, better and prettier than you).
Its scary that your penis is better looking then MaxMilliaN :eek: