User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Sep 2005, 14:50   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
naughty me

Saterday night I was going into town with a housemate, by bike, as per usual. However there is a fair (was actually, as it now is monday) and it was not allowed to ride your bike 'downtown', ofcourse we did and we got a ticket for it by some local police agents.
In fact I was looking at a policeofficer, female and descented from my bike and she wanted to let me off with it, but her colleague ****ed us over. However, she wrote my birthday wrong.

Which makes this ticket invalid, as far as I know.

It ain't illegal unless you get caught, and even if you get caught, they have to properly catch you I guess.
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 14:52   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: naughty me

It's illegal to ride a bike in to town?
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 14:55   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I should've been more clear.
Because of the fair, normal passages and streets were barred from bicycles, normally you can ofcourse ride your bike there.
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 15:19   #4
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
It's illegal to ride a bike in to town?
It is illegal to ride bikes down our town (high street).

£50 fine.

I guess thats what he means

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 15:42   #5
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
It is illegal to ride bikes down our town (high street).

£50 fine.

I guess thats what he means
hes dutch though
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 16:07   #6
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
hes dutch though
Yeah I guess thats the same as saying "You're not allowed to ride a bike in Cambridge"

That place scared me

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 17:07   #7
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

whenever the police stops me for not having lights on my bike or whatever i always use the following tactic:

1. act surprised;
2. have a discussion about why they shouldn't give you a ticket;
3. listen to their story;
4. keep argueing a bit;
5. in the end, admit they are right and that you're wrong;
6. get a sad look on your face, acting like you expect a ticket.

(this all saved me from getting a ticket about 6/7 times now).
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 17:25   #8
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
whenever the police stops me for not having lights on my bike or whatever i always use the following tactic:

1. act surprised;
2. have a discussion about why they shouldn't give you a ticket;
3. listen to their story;
4. keep argueing a bit;
5. in the end, admit they are right and that you're wrong;
6. get a sad look on your face, acting like you expect a ticket.

(this all saved me from getting a ticket about 6/7 times now).
Try that in England, it won't get you far.

Dutch are such pushovers

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 22:28   #9
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Saterday night I was going into town with a housemate, by bike, as per usual. However there is a fair (was actually, as it now is monday) and it was not allowed to ride your bike 'downtown', ofcourse we did and we got a ticket for it by some local police agents.
In fact I was looking at a policeofficer, female and descented from my bike and she wanted to let me off with it, but her colleague ****ed us over. However, she wrote my birthday wrong.

Which makes this ticket invalid, as far as I know.

It ain't illegal unless you get caught, and even if you get caught, they have to properly catch you I guess.
if she got your social security number or wtf you call the last digits, you are still ****ed.

so cough up the dough you bike riding fagot
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 10:56   #10
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
The only time I heard of the police bothering to stop a bicyclist here in Norway was when some African guy invested in a £2000 leet bike.
He got stopped about 2 times a day for several weeks by police officers assuming he had stolen it.
He kept the receipt and insurance card on him at all times, but it didn't help him much. In the end he went to the papers, and got some release.
This post goes some way to explaining why the Norwegian on my course at uni is such a racist.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 11:10   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
This post goes some way to explaining why the Norwegian on my course at uni is such a racist.
See this thread

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote