User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 16:32   #51
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Xontas

How in the **** do you get fired from a job you volunteered for.
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 17:22   #52
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

by putting in lots of time
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 17:43   #53
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

and effort!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 17:52   #54
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

well on my homepage (see profile) you might find out more
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 18:12   #55
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
xontas
Banned
Dont you just love it when internal affairs are brought to a new low when the staff are unable to cope with their employees and volounteers?
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 18:23   #56
biffy
Jolt PA Liaison

biffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the rough

I've banned him because of his actions in making private discussion emails public on his homepage.

I've made it clear that he would be unbanned if he removed the content, he refuses, so the ban stays.
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 18:48   #57
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

biffy - that is TOTALLY out of order. Once again its Jolt censorship.

You REALLY need to sort things out otherwise your going to drive people away. Havnt you even taken the time to READ this thread?
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 18:59   #58
biffy
Jolt PA Liaison

biffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the rough

Smudge - I don't think it is out of order to expect emails you've exchanged with someone in private to stay private, or for chats you've had in private on IRC to also remain that way. I've given xontas a number of chances since this decision was made to act appropriately, he continually throws it back in my face and makes my original call seem more and more like it should have probably been made sooner.
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 19:00   #59
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge

You REALLY need to sort things out otherwise your going to drive people away. Havnt you even taken the time to READ this thread?
Tbh I think in this case he was right, it kind of falls under the same situation as ban evasion and I have to say I would have probally banned him also if I had noticed it. He cant really expect to be banned from posting directly and then use the forum to do the same thing.

Oh ffs Xontas is making me praise a Jolt decision ffs, Stop it, Stop it now
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 19:09   #60
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

Quote:
1 entry found for Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Main Entry: nondisclosure agreement
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: a contract whereby one promises to treat information confidentially and not give out information without proper authorization
I'm now laughing at biffy, xontas, PAteam and anyone else who's signed the NDA.

Haha.
Haha haha.
Ahahaha.
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 19:10   #61
Smudge
For Crowly <3

biffy - there was no disclaimer saying they were private
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 19:13   #62
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

PR-wise, the handling of this has been little more then a fiasco.
I cant personally agree with the choice to ban xontas. It seems rather pointless and merely creates the impression there is something jolt want to desperately hide. Such an impression, given the proximity to end of round and the start of a new one is detremental to both the next round, and to the communities opinion of both jolt and pateam. Lets face it, neither have been that high really but after this i dont think they will ever recover
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 19:43   #63
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

hahahahahahahhahaa

In this bullshit era of political correctness you can get canned and even brought to court (and lose) for making 'abusive' comments twords a co-worker. You can get in serious trouble for using WORDS in the workplace. It's ****ing pathetic.

I don't know the law situation regarding volunteers but I imagine businesses deal with these types of conflicts in a similar manner. Everything is kept hush-hush (someone might have used a naughty word against another afterall :0 :0 :0) and the offender mysteriously leaves. They do the same thing if they discover one of their employess/volunteers has commited an actual crime.

I'm suprised he didn't get a "write-up" type thing or a warning tbh. Maybe he's been in this situation before.

Overall, it seems like kal is a hypersensitive bitch who can't handle a little criticism from his peers.

Last edited by Whitetrash; 28 Aug 2005 at 19:48.
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 20:38   #64
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

i was told to not make only negative posts here but i find it hard to react positive

1) i was told by biffy that i was not alowed to post here i told him that that would force me to do it on my website, he agreed to the, he just didnt like what he saw
2) biffy then used the fact that i dont wanne lose my forum account as blackmail to force me to remove it
3) when i did conform with his demand that all content on my site should be written by myself, he was offended by what i wrote and ignored my request for opening the forum account untill i pushed in #planetarion
4) if i become all negative about PA (something i wont do) i will be baned again

well i find it hard to react positive to all that
so if thats reason for a ban i guess you kinda have to

feel free to give your views on things biffy, i had my say
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 20:40   #65
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
biffy - there was no disclaimer saying they were private
I thought you said you read the NDA? It's got fairly blanket coverage. And for the record you can make suggestions as to how to efficiently run something without breaking diclosure. It just requires a little bit of thought.
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 21:04   #66
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I thought you said you read the NDA? It's got fairly blanket coverage. And for the record you can make suggestions as to how to efficiently run something without breaking diclosure. It just requires a little bit of thought.
The NDA isnt valid
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 22:19   #67
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of

I seriously wonder what some of you people want or how they think a commercial project should/can be run.

A disagreement happens and somebody leaves angrily or is removed. Given the amount of time the game runs and the amount of people involved in these "voluntary" programs, its a rather normal thing and will happen occasionally.

So the company makes people sign a NDA to cover (among other things) stuff like passing on information during their time on the job and afterwards. Different people on here mentioned that they didnt sign the NDA because they found it way to strict - fair enough. I wouldnt sign a NDA either if i cant live with the terms in it and i can tell you that i signed some unbelievable strict NDAs during my job.

Now somebody posts internal communication out of anger on a website and uses established communication ways from the other party (Jolt's PA forum) to point people to it. People begin to argue that "the NDA isnt valid" (anymore) and nobody seems to bother that private/business communication are exposed to the whole world (which courts have had quite contrary opinions about in the past).

Fairness?

Whenever its going against Jolt, too many people here seem to agree with unfair (and likely illegal) behaviour and what for exactly? Has Jolt posted something negative about Xontas which would require some kind of counterstatement? While the original post may have one or two eyebrow-raising sentences, i dont think it legitimates any strong "defence" and certainly none which includes revealing private communication even.

PA has some prime-time drama queens on here and big words like "blackmail" or "censoring" certainly are unappropriate.

If you think "unfair" and "Jolt" then maybe you should check how other companies deal with such stuff. You wouldnt read any reply to a thread like this, xontas wouldnt have his account anymore and this announcement likely would have been a 2 sentence one just stating a change.

Jolt likely arent perfect but they seem to be way better than a increasing vocal part of this community - and im getting sick of having to sound like a "fanboy" just because the general attitude is so against Jolt nowadays and way too few people seem to object this unfair one-sided treatment.

And Xontas - putting up these internal infos on a webpage is hurting YOUR reputation much more then anything else.
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 22:33   #68
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramihyn
Jolt likely arent perfect but they seem to be way better than a increasing vocal part of this community - and im getting sick of having to sound like a "fanboy" just because the general attitude is so against Jolt nowadays and way too few people seem to object this unfair one-sided treatment.
Allthough I agree with you that putting up thoose emails were bad, this is what raised my eyebrow about your arguments.

We, as the users of this game are paying customers, and as paying customers we have something called consumerpower. We can decide not to purchase a product we dont like, or if we think that the ethics behind the product we are purchasing is bad, or something we dont want to be a part of.

We can then demonstrate our disagreement by voicing our opinion about the product ,and about the ones developing it.

I could have shown you logs and logs and more logs about how this company treats their paying customers.

My voice of disagreement towards Jolt goes on valid points about US as users of a product being neglected.
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 23:11   #69
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Anyway, biffy, you need me as a chief MH

Im loved by all, I swear.

(Also Id like to close Stifler's planet for whatever reason I might see fit, but ignore that sentence)
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 23:45   #70
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

wakey with regards to the suggestions forum thing - how can i talk to the mods without being in a place where they actually talk?

In my mind one of the key problems is the way everything is so segregated - forusm people do their thing, irc people theirs and so on - yes we do have the joint channel for all people working on PA, but not many people other than the support team actually talk there.

I realise that I guess throughout this round I have been pretty inactive, for a variety of reasons I won't go into, but also bare in mind wakey a lot of the time ifs hard to know if you are around to talk to and you certinaly haven;t spoken to me about the suggestions forum for a while etc.

Yes things need to improve, yes communication on all fronts needs improve, so lets make it happen instead of just discussing the problems.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 00:53   #71
biffy
Jolt PA Liaison

Xontas - As I said to you on IRC I'm not willing to go into a debate on these forums about why you were removed from PA Team, it's not really possible to do so without copy and pasting IRC logs or emails and that is not really an appropriate thing to do here.

I suspended your forum account because you were promoting your homepage that had content on it which broke the NDA you signed. You've removed this content so you have your account back. As someone else said on IRC I'm not always the fastest to respond because I have to have eyes on two IRC networks along with other stuff as most of Jolt's activity takes place on QuakeNet or elsewhere.

Last edited by biffy; 29 Aug 2005 at 02:04.
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 04:33   #72
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

I think biffy has handled this with far more self control and patience than I or anyone else would of. Over time people get frustrated more and more by problems and then occasionally go too far. It seems that has happened here and been dealt with. Its not as big a deal as is being made out in my opinion.

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 07:33   #73
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The NDA isnt valid
Frankly that's not my point. Being disruptive in this fashion shows a general tendency towards egotistical mental masturbation and a certain placement of status and the opinion of others above the general good of the game and the community, which retroactively demonstrates the unsuitability of certain individuals for a role in the high trust, high co-operation environment that any real team requires to function to it's full potential.
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 11:57   #74
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

xontas gone.... what a pitty, every time I thought I'd seen it all, he drove me to dismay with his utterly odd way of approaching things and complete lack of forethought. Can't say it's a shame to see him go (sorry to be so brutally honest, but it's how I feel).

Hopefully the next head of multihunters will be someone who thinks of the wider consequences.
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 13:14   #75
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

The only thing I’ve seen from xontas is his complete incompetence.

This decision was long overdue.
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 16:29   #76
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I never have liked the majority of Xoantas decisions to be perfectly honest and he has been plain stupid half the time in some of the random lil things hes done (/me remembers being top 10 from donating ships to himself etc.. as an exmaple).

But must be honest he did put in a lot of time for planetarion and it is a bit of a blow when you give ur spare time for nothing to get the sack.

GL in whatever you do xontas.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 16:33   #77
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biffy
We hope to have a new chief multi-hunter in place in the coming days.
Let me let me!

Sadly, after the exception system came, multihunters have been useless. I know for certain of several cheaters which have been allowed to play on on their multi accounts because they have an exception

Retired
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 16:48   #78
Darky

Darky is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xontas
i would like to be productive and tell you why i feel that kal will bring PA down
i have some good examples linked to the current problems in the game
we could discusse ways to make PA realy grow again (and i am not talking about 50 people per round)

but i am not alowed
and that fact i would you all to know
i got fired for speaking my mind and the facts i like to discusse jolt doesnt want known to you guys
why
you would all quit!

anyway jonnyBgood i understand what you are saying, but i dont agree
this should be very public
we all know that Kal is corrupt and will bring PA down, you don´t have to tell us that
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 17:51   #79
xontas

as MH you never make friends
and as MH you will never made desisions everyone agrees with

lets just say basher, terveler, noah02 if you can do better your welcome to try
i disagreed with a lot of people on some issues but i was always open (as some might have noticed) for input.
just not the " you are ****ing stupid" kinda input
if you have/had a issue with me you can always discusse it

in my job as MH i did make some bad calls (he no-ones perfect) but the funny thing is people hold them over me because i never did hide them.
i always made public commenst and IF i made a mistake i always owned up to them

i think that should happen more often..........................

anyway to most of you thanks for the support over the day
i hope you get a ace head MH in my place (me suggests Assassin)

p.s. if phil had never left i would never have aimed at the position, i am a good MH but not the best Head MH, no news there for me......thats why assassin got trained by me to take over almost instantly after i promoted him.
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 18:58   #80
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I never questioned your dedication xontas, or your intentions, only your lack of common sense when it came to making decisions. You often jumped in with both feet before thinking it through, that was the only problem I ever saw with you, but I saw it more often than I would have liked.
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 19:11   #81
xontas

cool, like i said, i am/was always open for input
also i dont like discussion things for 2 whole days before acting
but i always atleast discusse actions i took outside my own department with atleats 2 people

within my department i think i didnt do that much that didnt make since
i closed a lot of multi's and i never looked @ who they where in the game before closing
i al alway honest in my judgement and i gave people second changes

i think i have done a nice job but if you dont agree that is something you are alowed to think
if you do i invite you (again) to do better
the game can use some good admins (not to bash PAteam tho, but help is always wanted)
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 20:27   #82
Bashar
Idle Git

Did you discuss putting your planet to #1 spot with 2 others? And who were they?
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 20:29   #83
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Me, myself and I.

Unread 29 Aug 2005, 20:57   #84
xontas

nope i didnt do that on perpose
i made a mistake tbh (i underestimaded the amount i was adding)
i did discusse with the other team that we should raise our value so that people could steal our roids

i wanted to admit mistake but was told not to
so i didnt and tried to spin it, (and regretted it instantly)
i sertainly didnt do it to win (because i dont play)
and i had no other motives to do so (inless i like abuse :/ )
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 21:01   #85
xontas

anyway, xontas bashing is easy

if you think i am shit fine, if you think i have done great fine 2
in any case i hope this game stays alive but i doubt it tbh
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 22:21   #86
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
anyway, xontas bashing is easy

if you think i am shit fine, if you think i have done great fine 2
in any case i hope this game stays alive but i doubt it tbh
I said majority not all so stop crying.

Unread 29 Aug 2005, 23:40   #87
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well, it's a shame. I didn't think you were a particularly good multihunter, but I respected you as a person in spite of that. Good luck with everything you do.
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 10:32   #88
bintara

bintara will become famous soon enoughbintara will become famous soon enough

gl in whatever u do , xontas
Ex Insomnia
Ex ToF
Ex Subh
VGN
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 11:34   #89
Ferretus
ARS HQ

Ferretus has a little shameless behaviour in the past

All very interesting how people react to something like this and where people throw blame.

Good luck Xontas, lets hope we can stay in touch. Always a place back for you in ARS.

Please bear in mind that much of what I say is intended to cause discussion. It may not reflect my personal favouritism or even have any involvement with my situation. In short bitching at me is pointless, so discuss the idea :-)
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 13:16   #90
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Gossip: Xontas is making a new alliance to p0wn 1up
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 21:41   #91
xontas

sounds like a plan 2 me :-)
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 22:59   #92
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I saw this coming ages ago, xontas is an irresponsible jerk with no integrity. He is a liar. PA will only be better off without him.
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 08:40   #93
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I saw this coming ages ago, xontas is an irresponsible jerk with no integrity. He is a liar. PA will only be better off without him.
Watch out he might show his true age by giving you a sexeh

neg rep Xontas 29 Aug 2005 23:35 shut up faggot0r

Made me smile when I saw that

Unread 31 Aug 2005, 09:06   #94
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotatrix
Gossip: Xontas is making a new alliance to p0wn 1up

Quote:
sounds like a plan 2 me :-)

I would like to take this opportunity to declare war on said alliance. After everything you did to me, you deserve nothing less.
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 09:17   #95
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I would like to take this opportunity to declare war on said alliance.

Now why doesn't this suprise me!?
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 18:42   #96
xontas

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
i dont realy remember how i pissed you off but i guess it had something to do with you demanding stuff that i said no to
i guess you hold a grudge
be carefull
in PA grudges (even ones that dont exist) get you fired

/me winks @ who ever the shoe fits

anyway, love you to S|k
and yes you are also welcome to show me how its done

now for our close friend forest
i could explain exactly why i think the biggest twit in the game = forest
but it would be old news

lets do what we always do
ignore, ignore, ignore

cheerz all
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 18:48   #97
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Shouldnt you threaten to beat me up again (for the third time), or is that something you only do when you hold a position in pa?
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 18:54   #98
xontas

nice, that one i was waiting for
i did treaten to beat you up
when you nag 24/7 about us not closing the people who you suspect to be cheating
(they login @ diferent times from the other side of the globe and they are CLEARLY not cheating)
then you abuse the admin a lot
call someone names and try every form of abuse you can find

you might come to a situation where you anoy me to the point os snapping

yes i told you i would pay you a visit
and yes you baited me into saying it
also you thanked me after saying it and mailed it straight to jolt

basicly you are the most anoying person in PA congrats its hard 2 beat!!!
:-)
anyone wants to see some logs of him using the fact he just told you all to get me to close his enemy;s :-)
(we could ofc call it a night forest, think about what happend last time you opened your mouth)
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 19:07   #99
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I only ever had bad dealings with Xontas.
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 19:47   #100
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Stop the bitching Xontas and Forest, your both daft twats. The difference is Xontas held a position of responsability in Planetarion, luckily that has been fixed.

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Closed Thread