User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Aug 2005, 17:49   #1
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Challenging all fat ninja's

www.kungfumadness.com

V.2.0!

Come and punch your average GD'er in the face, or whatever.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 18:19   #2
lambie
o_|/

lambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Challenging all fat ninja's

R A G E R A G E 5 6 2 2
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 18:29   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kurashima ... in da arena!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 19:51   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Post gamename here for invites to "GD Hates You All" Dojo.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 20:11   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
I'm confused.

I haven't won a single combat. How the hell does this work?
Obviously someone worked it out , ive lost 7 out of 8
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 20:12   #6
lambie
o_|/

lambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to behold

you will all join my PIE MEN dojo
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 20:31   #7
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Kura, let me in your dojo.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 20:33   #8
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

next to the attack you pick are some numbers, they represent the percentage chance of hitting, the speed, which determines the order of hitting, and some stuff about how much damage they do and how likely they are to critical.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 23:03   #9
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i like this game.

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 23:40   #10
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I shall look forward to the moment I have my One Inch Punch!
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 23:41   #11
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

is that likely to be any time soon?
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 23:44   #12
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
Kura, let me in your dojo.
yes i'm that immature
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 16:59   #13
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

ok i discovered a bug in the system:

if you fight against someone that set a wager you can't pay in case of loss, you always win.

if the challenger has set a 200 gold wager for example (while you have only 20), this will happen:
- if you win the fight you get (200 + 200) 400, so that'd give you 420.
- if you lose, you will end up with 180, somehow.

this would mean you can 'farm within the dojo', if you play it smart.
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 17:46   #14
I am Idler
This is bat country

We need 1 volounteer to code a bot so we can cheat!
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 17:56   #15
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

you can also cheat by fighting with wagers within the dojo, then after the match split bonus that the bank gave by donating gold to the loser.

\0/