User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Sep 2006, 05:18   #1
Saphi
Leo's Pwn :P

Saphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these parts
How women dont endear themselves to us men

right i had a GF once (supprised a lot of ppl there) who asked me to choose between golf and her .... So guess what happened i said thanks for teh sex but golf is way better than u (bitchy i know but true) and dumped here then and there and went up the golf club and shot 68 (1 under par (gross)). See dumping ppl doesnt nessicarily mean bad thngs will happen

just wanted to know if ne-one else has had nething lie this happen to them or smt similar
------------------------------------------------
The answers you seek are not here
Saphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 06:02   #2
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Re: How women dont endear themselves to us men

Something tells me that the local drug store is going to make a good living off of supplying lube for Saphi, I'm sure he'll be spending lots of time with Rosey Palms and Jack Handy not having a gf ever again.
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 06:07   #3
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphi
right i had a GF once (supprised a lot of ppl there) who asked me to choose between golf and her .... So guess what happened i said thanks for teh sex but golf is way better than u (bitchy i know but true) and dumped here then and there and went up the golf club and shot 68 (1 under par (gross)). See dumping ppl doesnt nessicarily mean bad thngs will happen

just wanted to know if ne-one else has had nething lie this happen to them or smt similar
I my experience, which is limited mostly to my wife and other observations, it seems that women always have to be the center of attention.

If you like something more than them or you like something alot they will always make you choose between them or the thing you like.

If you don't like anything and always pay attention to the woman they will then get upset with you and tell you that you are smothering them or they need space and they wish you had a hobby.

There is no balance point. They either need to be the center of your world or if they are then they need you to focus on something else.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 06:23   #4
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

As one of the afore mentioned females ....

I dont need to be the centre of attention, in fact i'd rather that be someone else.

And the some male phyche is just as fragile - look at guys who get jealous when their significant others have kids and have to centre their attention on them instead, or women with high powered/long houred jobs or even pa players with non playing spouses.
I have an ex partly to do with pa, so the guys are notalone in their pain on that issue.

It has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with self esteem and relationship issues.

We have all been there .. male/male .. female/female ... male/female.. it doesnt matter.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 07:56   #5
Furious
SpamBot

Furious will become famous soon enoughFurious will become famous soon enough

In my experience:
Single = cant get any girls (trying too hard? i dunno)
With someone = appraently this makes you more desirable to chicks

Anyone ever found that it mite take you 6 months to find someone, and as soon as you get together with her, 4 more come along.

<TomKat> my signature is the greatest on the entire internet
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 08:00   #6
Saphi

Saphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious
In my experience:
Single = cant get any girls (trying too hard? i dunno)
With someone = appraently this makes you more desirable to chicks

Anyone ever found that it mite take you 6 months to find someone, and as soon as you get together with her, 4 more come along.
i know those feelings very well i was with someone for 3 yrs before and about 5-10 girls wanted me
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 08:04   #7
Furious
SpamBot

Furious will become famous soon enoughFurious will become famous soon enough

Quote:
i know those feelings very well i was with someone for 3 yrs before and about 5-10 girls wanted me

so its not just me and my mass sexeh appeal?

<TomKat> my signature is the greatest on the entire internet
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 08:19   #8
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of

Saphi, I can't decide which is more sad. The fact that she didn't know how to compete with a game like golf or the fact that you picked golf over a relationship.
Fiery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 09:04   #9
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Its like a thread in 2001 by pig, girls, sex, no mention of me!

If a girl ever asked me to give up football for her I'd tell her to go **** herself.
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 09:29   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this reminded me of a joke on PB:
Quote:
One day, a man came home and was greeted by his wife dressed in a very Sexy

nightie. "Tie me up," she purred, "and you can do anything you want."

So he tied her up and went golfing.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 09:30   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
As one of the afore mentioned females ....
PICS PLEASE NOW PLEASE

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 09:32   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A girl once made me choose between us breaking up and me having to stop my expensive subscription of rohypnol and rent of an underground cellar.

Well - I say choose, it was more the financial crisis at the time that forced the relationship's demise.
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 09:51   #13
Saphi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery
Saphi, I can't decide which is more sad. The fact that she didn't know how to compete with a game like golf or the fact that you picked golf over a relationship.

she was consistantly bugging me ... and and once ur hooked to golf its damn near hard to put it down. She still a gd friend of mine though. She tried but Golf won out coz she kept making me choose between her and golf

yes it is sad but hey ... I love golf ... Dont think i would give it up for neone tbh ... unless i had no money
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 10:20   #14
Ste
Bored

Quote:
She still a gd friend of mine though.
She posts on here too?

PICS PLEASE

Unread 26 Sep 2006, 10:23   #15
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Erm, I play golf fairly regularly. My girlfriend was pissed that I was always off out at the driving range and the local course.

So I invited her along.

Now she plays golf.

We still split up, but for very different reason and a good while later.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 10:27   #16
Ste
Bored

Golf and sex - the two things you can enjoy whilst being shit at.

apparently.

Unread 26 Sep 2006, 11:13   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Generalization is the reason most people are shit you know?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 13:55   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm confused as to how this thread doesn't appear to involve anyone buggering anyone with a golf club but fair enough at least tomkat managed to fit in his one billionth joke about rohypnol.

Also, this thread is now a congratulatory party for tomkat!
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 14:09   #19
Saphi

he'll need it on the train next time he meets the 'Woman' :P just remember tomkat is anal or oral only
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 17:18   #20
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious
women are just like buses , none around for ages then loads arrive at same time

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 17:31   #21
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
women are just like buses , none around for ages then loads arrive at same time
Big and red and can accommodate lots of men at once for only £1.50 each?

o wait no thats jonny's mum!
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 17:35   #22
Welshy

Welshy has a spectacular aura aboutWelshy has a spectacular aura aboutWelshy has a spectacular aura about

I quit pa once partly due to my girlfriend at the time. but there we go, turns out she was a psycho anyway and my new gf is ace and doesn't mind.
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 17:36   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No dude I see you didn't read your memo, you get to do rohypnol jokes and I do your mum

jokes.
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 17:53   #24
Tomkat

Oh sorry I thought I was still covering your position while you were on holiday.

Wait a second.

Does this mean I don't need to cover the "drink so much guinness i pass out in a gutter and wake up covered in urine and blood" JBG profile too?
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 17:59   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'm unsure. I guess we can spare the two pints though so knock yourself out.
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 18:25   #26
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How does Saphi combine PA and golf at teh same time?

I think someone needs to have a chat with his Alliance HC and ask if he's really as committed to them as he says he is. I think a decision has to be made, you can't be online 24/7 supplying def if you're on the local pitch and putt.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 18:45   #27
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery
I couldn't agree more, choosing a shit game like Golf over a loved one is just sad
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 18:47   #28
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I couldn't agree more, choosing a shit game like Golf over a loved one is just sad
She obviously wasn't a loved one though (Or he didn't love her very much in any case).

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 18:59   #29
Tomkat

a gurl once asked me to chose betwen her n mario kart n i woz like no way bitch! n then she went k well im leavin u then so i went fine whatever and guess what i beat my bes time on rainbow road n sent it in 2 a magazin n dey wer like WOW tomkat u rock n put it on der main page n i showed all my frens n dey wer like WOW tom u da man

so i guess moral of story is wimmins suck gamez ROCK! am i rite?!
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 19:04   #30
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
She obviously wasn't a loved one though (Or he didn't love her very much in any case).
Or he was just sad enough to love Golf more?
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 19:08   #31
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If it means a lot to him, then I guess leaving a girl he does not really love isn't really that bad.

There are a few things that I would not easily stop doing for someone I didn't love. Golf is not among them, but I still can understand that he would want to refuse such an ultimatum if it means as much to him as reading means to me, for instance.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 19:18   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

What this thread seems to boil down to (we've accepted he doesn't love her) is that saphi rates golf higher than sex. Now I'm not too sure what sort of golf you're playing (re:my first post) but serious question marks arise.
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 19:26   #33
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

If you use language like this here ever again i'll make sure you regret it
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 19:28   #34
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
What this thread seems to boil down to (we've accepted he doesn't love her) is that saphi rates golf higher than sex. Now I'm not too sure what sort of golf you're playing (re:my first post) but serious question marks arise.

COMPARED WITH A WOMAN YOU GET 15 MORE HOLES IN A ROUND OF GOLF THOUGH!!!
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 21:20   #35
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Something wrong with ears and noses?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 21:51   #36
_Kila_
break it down!

Only thing wrong with ears and noses is that only TomKat sized cocks fit
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 21:54   #37
idiotwind

idiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really nice

Empty eye sockets are clearly the way to go.
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 22:07   #38
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My guess is that the lad also finishes with women in much less time than it takes to play a round of golf and with a lot fewer strokes as well.
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 22:15   #39
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Oh sorry I thought I was still covering your position while you were on holiday.
that would imply that ehile jonny was away you were a good poster.

you fell at the first fence baldy
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 22:28   #40
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is the worst thread I've ever read.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 23:43   #41
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
that would imply that ehile jonny was away you were a good poster.

you fell at the first fence baldy
I think it's widely accepted that the sooner you stop posting on GD the sooner we can crack out the champagne.

I'm wishing upon a star right now!
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 04:37   #42
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
This is the worst thread I've ever read.
I'm sure I have started worse.

Sex or Golf? Are we talking about a hobby or a Tiger Woods like career?

If it's something you like then it would be better to find a woman with similar interests than suffer a generally uphappy life just for some tail. At least the woman was honest enough to reveal herself before you got married.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 11:04   #43
Saphi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
How does Saphi combine PA and golf at teh same time?

I think someone needs to have a chat with his Alliance HC and ask if he's really as committed to them as he says he is. I think a decision has to be made, you can't be online 24/7 supplying def if you're on the local pitch and putt.

Funny fact is that i am an Alliance HC gd tht huh .... and to ppl who care about gd speeling i dont (letter dyslexic) surrpysed no not i

and tbh i was 15 at the time ... 6 yrs ago when this happened ... if some1 loved me that much they would understand i i like golf as a hobbie and poss a future job they would understand i like to disappeer up to the golf club 3-4 times a wk for 1-9 hrs at a time

N.B. yes my speeling is atroshious and no i dont care if i get flamed or reg rep for it ... As i take no note of the rep system ... so it dont bother me
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 11:32   #44
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just because you are dyslexic doesn't mean you have to be a crap poster.

You seem to be much like a gimmick of mine on AD a few rounds ago (he was called eVil, check him out.) Part of the gimmick was writing like a spastic such as yeh (rip), maximillian and other AD trolls. It was harder to write like a twat than to write normally.

My suggestion to you would be write everything you are about to post in Word (or other good Applications which provide a spell and grammar check) and correct the spelling and grammar, and then post.
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 11:39   #45
Saphi

Pig no ...waste of time and effort tbh ... if ive got something to say i say it weather its got gd speeling or not i dont really care and thats the last thing i have to say on the matter ... and just coz i cant speel properly doesnt mean im a sh1t poster ... all my neg rep has come from bad spag ..exc. two whihc i asked for :P ... i wont stand for being bullied into speeling properly just to pls 1337 ppl ... so get used to it
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 11:47   #46
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Funny fact is that i am an Alliance HC gd tht huh .... and to ppl who care about gd speeling i dont (letter dyslexic) surrpysed no not i
oohh.. I don't care about spelling. I'm dyxlectic! Bla bla bla bla.

Bah.. in half the mistakes you're using phonetic('ish) spelling which really isn't that bad. I mean you're obviously foreign (edit: and I'm stupid since your profile since Devon, UK) and English is after all majorly broken. Spelling mistakes are to be expected. Using 'ppl', 'smt' etc is just being rude/lazy though.

Worse, stupid sentences like the one quoted, which probably only would have sounded mildly retarded if spoken with the correct intonation, but reads horribly just reek of illiteracy/stupidity.

Last edited by hyfe; 27 Sep 2006 at 12:06.
hyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 11:50   #47
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
dumped here then and there and went up the golf club and shot 68 (1 under par (gross)).
So you basically played off scratch at the age of 15 going by your 2nd to last post? How many years ago was this? Which of the current pro golfers on the tour are you?

Surely taking time to improve your spelling on here would help you out in day to day life as i'm sure you'll have to write/type things in whatever it is you do.
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 11:56   #48
Saphi

lolo it was just one of those rds that went right ... i play off of 8 atm ... ive shot a 65 this year but also shot 3 in the 90's this year. im trying to ecome a teaching pro over the next 2 yrs ...not interested on going on tour.

im unemployed atm ... and searching for a job (which i have a spell checked CV for) ... i see GDas a bit of fun a relaxing place i know u guys like things to be done properly but it doesnt bother me andim not using a spell checker.... by that time i might have missed a piss take oportunity :P

it was 6 yrs ago by the way
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 12:15   #49
Ste
Bored

if you write properly people might actually read what you've written.
if people don't read it then what's the point of posting?

Unread 27 Sep 2006, 12:16   #50
Saphi

well u posted so kinda pwn'ed urself again... but a lot of ppl have replied so back on subject pls