User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Nov 2005, 14:41   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] Roy Keane

Well hes gone. Left Man Utd. So what will he do now?

Next Ireland Manager?

Join another premiership side?

Or retire completly?

Anyway its quite interesting, I cant remember a player of this stature to leave "with mutual consent" from a big club.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 14:44   #2
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: [Football] Roy Keane

I was shocked when i saw the story, I don't think he would ever play for another Premiership club and it's probably a bit soon for management. My bet is he will have a season or two at Celtic whilst getting his coaching badges.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 14:44   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If Celtic can find the money to pay his wages i'm sure he would happily go and finish his career with them. I dont think he is ready to retire yet and i dont think the Irish FA would risk giving him the managers position on his own with no experience.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 14:50   #4
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

[quote=JC]If Celtic can find the money to pay his wages i'm sure he would happily go and finish his career with them.QUOTE]

Well he'd earn less commentating or similiar.

He may aswell take a pay cut to play first team football

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 14:51   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would love it if he came to villa... but celtic and get his coaching badges would be best for him.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 14:54   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
Well he'd earn less commentating or similiar.

He may aswell take a pay cut to play first team football
If Celtic dont give him the money he wants someone else will. I doubt he will have too much trouble finding someone that will pay his demands seeing as he is on a freebie now. I can see someone like Newcastle offering him whatever he wants.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 15:00   #7
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

I don't think Keane is bothered about the money all that much, he has stated his desire to see out his playing career with Celtic on a few occasions and since he can't play first team football week in week out I think most Premiership clubs would think twice before offering him big money.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 15:05   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Heh,
there have been rumours about a "familiar face" returning to the city ground on the forest forums recently.
As soon as this news came out guess what conclusions some people have jumped to!
Player/Coach? would be interesting wherever he went, could probaby get into any team in Europe...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 15:12   #9
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i just hope he gets the **** away from football
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 15:19   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He's obviously coming to Sunderland.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 15:19   #11
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

There is already one psycho in coaching.. do we really need another?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 15:25   #12
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Im not sure i would want him at villa tbh :\

Hes over the top imo, and if i had been him id retire in celtic prolly.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 16:35   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Celtic seems best. He's certainly better than shit neil lennon who's never played a forward pass in his career. I wouldn't like to see him managing Ireland just yet, although knowing the FAI they'll probably put in someone so diabolically shit that I'll be dying for him to manage us
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 17:00   #14
pig
1up on you

I heard youre getting Terry Vennables, apparently he was 20/1 on and a guy came into coral and tried to put 50k on him, so they closed all betting...
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 17:00   #15
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I think Keane leaving might be better for both parts, tho I did expect him to become a Man U coach of somekind to get some experience before going out into the "real world" as a coach/manager...

I don think it will affect Man U much tho... I hope Keane finds "peace" aswell

As a supporter im saddened tho, Keane is a Man u Legend!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 17:04   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I heard youre getting Terry Vennables, apparently he was 20/1 on and a guy came into coral and tried to put 50k on him, so they closed all betting...
That said someone bet money on West Bromwich Albion winning the league this year.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 17:06   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That said someone bet money on West Bromwich Albion winning the league this year.
to be fair, you could do that every year for the next 40 years and the odds would be so good that you'd make a mint if it ever happened.

heh.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 17:06   #18
pig
1up on you

well chelsea are on a losing streak....

as far as roy keane goes for utd, i always saw him as a hinderence somewhat to utd. They kind of tried to play around him or fit there system in with him in mind, ie forcing 5 midfielders etc. I think with keane gone it might free utd up to play a more attacking football and a set side, will be interesting to see.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 17:11   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
well chelsea are on a losing streak....

as far as roy keane goes for utd, i always saw him as a hinderence somewhat to utd. They kind of tried to play around him or fit there system in with him in mind, ie forcing 5 midfielders etc. I think with keane gone it might free utd up to play a more attacking football and a set side, will be interesting to see.
No. United switched to five midfielders when veron signed. That said in the most recent year or so keane hasn't been capable of doing all the defensive work on his own so you end up with three central midfielders a lot of the time. However keane leaving means that united are reduced to the worst midfield in the premiership in alan smith, darren fletcher and the ever-declining paul scholes. If they don't sign ballack in january they'll become a joke during the spring no matter what wayne rooney pulls of of his ass each week.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 17:14   #20
pig
1up on you

they need some world class midfielders im in no doubt about that, just where they will get them from...I cant see them signing ballack as bayern are still in the champions league, which means that ferguson has to look at teams in the premiership are teams that are out of the CL, a bit like the Saha scenario last year, I reckon he might try and get barry from villa or a holding player like that but someone who can also attack.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 17:17   #21
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Barry? HEH.

They need someone far better than him. Rumours say they are interested in Didier Zikora from a a french club, and the Diop fella from Fulham could be an alternative.
Why Ballack want to move to Man.Utd is beyond me.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 17:18   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

United couldn't win the champions league if their lives depended on it. That said who would have imagined a team containing that many mediocre players could have won it last year?

Number of champions league medals Michael Ballack has: 0
Number of champions league medals Djimi Traore has: 1
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 17:20   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Barry? HEH.

They need someone far better than him. Rumours say they are interested in Didier Zikora from a a french club, and the Diop fella from Fulham could be an alternative.
Why Ballack want to move to Man.Utd is beyond me.
I want to see him sign for barcelona. Sooner or later they'll just abandon defence and play 10 attacking midfielders every game.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 17:25   #24
pig
1up on you

thats what I did on champo and still won like 10-3 a game.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 17:27   #25
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He will play for Celtic.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 17:29   #26
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I want to see him sign for barcelona. Sooner or later they'll just abandon defence and play 10 attacking midfielders every game.
1 golie, Puyol as defence, 6 attacking midfielders and 3 attackers. I fear they will try to poach Henry from Arsenal next summer!
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 17:29   #27
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

He said he'd never play against man utd in the premiership, and i dont see what he'd bring to celtic. I reckon he'll probably be next Ireland manager
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 18:30   #28
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJohn
i dont see what he'd bring to celtic.
eJohn: SPL pundit extraordinaire.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 18:41   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJohn
He said he'd never play against man utd in the premiership, and i dont see what he'd bring to celtic. I reckon he'll probably be next Ireland manager
I think "not being neil lennon" sort of sums it up, don't you think?
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 20:59   #30
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Struggling Portsmouth became the first club to show an interest in signing the 34-year-old midfielder.

A statement from the club read: "Following instruction from Portsmouth chairman Milan Mandaric, the club's chief executive Peter Storrie is making enquiries about Keane's availability.

"Mandaric believes Keane is exactly the kind of positive character Portsmouth would welcome."
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
Link

hahahahahhaa

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 22:04   #31
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I will be extremely dissapointed if Keane joins Villa. A twat like him should never be ni any decent club, and ive really been disgusted by him ever since he ruined the career of Alf Inge Håland back in 2001(?). He even admitted in his biography that it was on purpose.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 22:12   #32
pig
1up on you

hes from the school of cloughie, hence why I think he will be a great manager...o'neil, robertson, pearce maybe keane sake D'OL bring in keane as the villa manager.