User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Oct 2007, 06:56   #1
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
eXcessum round 24

After taking a 21-round break away from planetarion, eXcessum has decided to return. Since round 4, we have been perfecting our skills in other alliances (mitre,alki and wish inparticular have excelled in their training!), and now reform eXcessum in the hope that our abilities are enough to match what eXcessum deserves. We feel that r24 is the round to unleash hell on you all! However, for the past few years we have functioned solely as an IRC community, limitted in numbers. As such, sadly, we are having to recruit in order to form an alliance for next round. This brings me swiftly onto the main point of this thread:

As of now, we are actively recruiting. Although we aim to be a relatively professional alliance, recruitment is not limitted to people who sit by their computers 16hrs a day waiting for the right type of defence call to be made. Our criteria is that you be fun on IRC, and take PA seriously* (the only exception to both rules is JugJug). However, to join you do require a strong letter of recommendation from at least one of the eXcessum core**, who can be found on IRC. We have no public channel.

Our only aim for the round is to have fun - and to perform reasonably well (and yes I know thats two aims). Now for a third - we aim to enter the round with roughly 30 members (kinda depends on the popularity of this thread innit), perhaps more, perhaps less. As such, we will not be a dominant force pushing for the #1 alliance spot (well, maybe we will be with the quality of alliance playing this round...).

Some of you reading this may be worried (or thoroughly excited) that eXcessum will be a joke - especially with me as HC . I have good (bad) news for you - although I have a final say in recruitment, that is the limit of my powers . Currently the HC team only consists of Wishmaster and Mitre. Also, we have tools in the pipeline, which should be ready for round start.

So if you're interested, please contact one of the people listed below.

Your's sincerely,

newt.

* attack every night you aren't out shagging random hos in backstreet allies outside nightclubs, and offer defence when you can.

** newt, Wishmaster, Mitre, Alki, jupp^afk, Cheek, kardo, qebab, JugJug, Haz and JC (board PM him).
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 07:08   #2
Sjimmy
dutch tard

Sjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: eXcessum round 24

\o/ Haz <3

gl to you guys
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 08:41   #3
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

gl ppl
Newt, if you try to recruit me again, I'l irl-trace-you and I wil interupt ~9 your breathingprocsess!
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 09:10   #4
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

no need to fight the unevitable Ziw!
Welcome <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 09:18   #5
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

we have Ziw? Thats so cool!

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 09:19   #6
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

\o/

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 09:37   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Wowzers!

If I get a sudden rush of board PMs I'll know who to blame now. If only I was still playing, the days of eXcessum being a real alliance were awesome .
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 10:08   #8
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Wowzers!

If I get a sudden rush of board PMs I'll know who to blame now. If only I was still playing, the days of eXcessum being a real alliance were awesome .
time for u to start playing again! will be great fun we will def hoe u to #1

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 10:53   #9
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

gl guys
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 11:15   #10
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

good luck dirt bags

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 11:48   #11
S7R-DeViL
4ever Destiny

S7R-DeViL is infamous around these partsS7R-DeViL is infamous around these parts

Good Luck Boys

[BGarmy] [HC]
[H-A]
[VGN] [BC/DC]
[ToF] [BC]
[Destiny] [HC]
[Urwins] [HC]
[Insomnia]
[xVx]
[Conspiracy]

MeeT YouR DeSinTY
S7R-DeViL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 12:16   #12
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Good luck guys & great to see you back

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 14:50   #13
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

this should be interesting
is #excessum still public?
haven't been in there in a while, but i may pop-by
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 18:26   #14
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

eXcessum ftw.

You lag good HCs, but the memberbase is clearly the best.

I propose you make BPs including only your alliances.

I wish you good luck and will help you as much as I can to fullfill your dreams and Alki finally winning a round of PA.

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 01:16   #15
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
time for u to start playing again! will be great fun we will def hoe u to #1
Yeh don't worry, next time I happen to bump into JC in the real life, I'll get him drunk and force him to play. He's never been able to say no to a pretty face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhead
will help you as much as I can to fullfill your dreams
<3<3<3 Lockhead is awesome!

Anyway, thank you all for your kind words of encouragement! But seriously dudes, we don't need luck so no need to wish us it.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 22:39   #16
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

hmmm....sounds very old school but fun have a good round guys
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 00:06   #17
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

As long as Daddy doesn't come back to ban me from the channel, wb
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 18:15   #18
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
As long as Daddy doesn't come back to ban me from the channel, wb
Daddy is not the Daddy anymore

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 20:04   #19
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

ewwwwwwww nubs
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote