User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Apr 2006, 18:22   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
[Football]Im sorry pig, Im really sorry

Im sorry that Wenger fielded Henry. It was totally unfair.
Im sorry that the Arsenal players ridiculed Villa by playing five-a-side footie for large parts of the game.
Im sorry that the Villa players were giving Lehman more work, he looked like he was going to apply for unemployment benefits in the first half.

Im sorry.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 18:53   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football]Im sorry pig, Im really sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Im sorry that Wenger fielded Henry. It was totally unfair.
Im sorry that the Arsenal players ridiculed Villa by playing five-a-side footie for large parts of the game.
Im sorry that the Villa players were giving Lehman more work, he looked like he was going to apply for unemployment benefits in the first half.

Im sorry.
I think you mean "weren't" for the third one. And they had 2 chances on goal early on, that's more than some utter failures of teams manage.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 18:58   #3
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Oi, my bad.

2 chances, oh no
According to a friend of mine who was over to watch Arsenal - Charlton, Lehman was so idle he started freezing.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 19:01   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That fifth place in the premiership really shows your class leeking through! Not that I don't like arsenal or the way they play football, it's just your appalling lack of dignity
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 20:03   #5
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I blame it on injuries
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 20:19   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

They wont be fifth come Monday night .
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 00:46   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am , right now , putting £5 on Arsenal to win the Premiership in the 2006/07 season.

That is all
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 10:56   #8
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I am , right now , putting £5 on Arsenal to win the Premiership in the 2006/07 season.

That is all
Voice of reason:

Arsenal ALWAYS finish the season strongly, as in, every single ****ing year. We cannot play this well for a whole season, our youngsters will get tired, they will suffer a dip in form.
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 10:58   #9
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima

That is all

If Chelsea hold on I reckon Man Utd will win it next season.
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 11:10   #10
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

cant wait for the juventus game now, arsenal were ****ing brilliant yesterday.
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 11:17   #11
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Next Sunday's game is going to be one of the games of the season imo.

Both Arsenal and United are in amazing form, both have defences that can be beaten and strikers that are world class.

Could be a 4-3 classic. (now i've said that it'll probably be 0-0 )

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 11:37   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Arsenal ALWAYS finish the season strongly, as in, every single ****ing year.
Except that time when Manchester United overhauled your lead for the title?
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 13:01   #13
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Except that time when Manchester United overhauled your lead for the title?
I'm gonna party it like its 1999.

Oh wai, it was.
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 13:42   #14
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
If Chelsea hold on I reckon Man Utd will win it next season.
Nah, if it gets an closer than this Chelsea will just buy a better side.

Ambromavich will also buy Man U and liquidate them.

Edit: Damnit, what a waste of my 1,000 post.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 14:36   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I'm gonna party it like its 1999.

Oh wai, it was.
Or possibly 2002/2003.
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 16:34   #16
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I wouldnt bet on anybody else than Chelsea winning next season.

Arsenal and Liverpool doesnt have the stability needed, and ManUtd lacks a midfield. If they want to compete, they have to get more good players in the summer.

It's rumoured that Real Madrid is going to buy Ashley Cole for 16mill pounds in the summer. Selling this unloyal twat for that ammount of money makes me feel warm inside.
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 18:20   #17
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Maybe we found a use for flamini..
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 19:55   #18
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
snip
Support your local team
Have you ever
Have you ever
Have you ever won the european cup?

on a serious note a terrible villa, a great arsenal team, congratulations.
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 00:11   #19
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I sense some anger here pig

You think O'Leary is going to get sacked after the season is finished?
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 00:16   #20
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Support your local team
Have you ever
Have you ever
Have you ever won the european cup?

on a serious note a terrible villa, a great arsenal team, congratulations.
To me, Arsenal are local team (only 3 miles away).

And I hope Arsenal win the CL so that I can sing it to the Chelsea scums.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 03:46   #21
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You think O'Leary is going to get sacked after the season is finished?
depends I dont want to be the typical villa fan, but last weekend the sign at Villa park in the holte end summed it up

"were not fickle, we just dont like you"

sums it up quite well, villa fans have been patient.

O'leary has pissed money up the wall, we are lying in 16th, we could get relegated and the squad has hardly changed in3 years except we lost a few decent players.

Villa fans are some of the best in the country, avg attendence at VP is 35,000 id say thats with baggies and blues both in the top flight. We pretty much always sell out our away fans allocation and in general people have passion.

As a villa fan for eg sat he came on the tv saying

"arsenal are great"
"henry is the best"
"arsenal at there best will score loads against you"
"arsenal are a fantastic club"
"arsenal have great fans and history"

I know hes ex arsenal etc, but he does it before every team we play praises the shite out of them before and after the game.

He doesnt praise our squad, he doesnt give confidence to the players, and he shows little passion when next to the pitch. Villa needs someone who is willing to cry when we lose and sing when we win. Thats the kind of club we are I think.

Still if we get taken over then I say give DOL till xmas, if he hasnt done anything by then sack him. We will see.

also ellis out
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 03:59   #22
pig
1up on you

just to give an example btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'OL @ Skysports
Aston Villa boss David O'Leary paid tribute to an enthralling Arsenal side as he saw his team ripped apart on an emotional but ultimately disappointing last visit to Highbury.

O'Leary spent 20 years with The Gunners and is fondly remembered in the Highbury halls, and it was fitting that the Irishman made his last appearance at the famous stadium on the day The Gunners remembered the late David Rocastle.

Villa succumbed to a side that were fresh from beating Serie A giants Juventus, and O'Leary had no qualms about the defeat as he hailed Arsene Wenger's side.

"Outstanding, hold your hands up," O'Leary told Sky Sports.

"They've hit form at the right time and we could be looking at a team that could be champions of Europe in the next few weeks.

"They are an exceptional team, and when they are in this mood and they have been hitting it in the last few weeks, they can tear anyone apart as Juventus have seen the other night.

"We've come here at a time when they are getting it right, and I think Manchester United and Arsenal, when they are top form, are the teams that can really kill you on their pure football power and pace."
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 11:19   #23
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In terms of the relegation battle, Villa only (and bloody well better) have to beat WBA and Birmingham to assure safety and quite frankly, beating Birmingham might well finally kill them off.

WBA have an awful away record, so I don't see Villa getting sucked in especially. If they do, it would require all 3 teams at the bottom to keep winning, which is unlikely. As a neutral i don't think you can really blame O'Leary when your best winger (Milner) is injured, half his back line is missing and baros/angel/phillips have been in and out the side cos of injuries and you get humped away at Everton and Arsenal which are both horrible places to go. While all fans moan, keep it outside the ground and support the team and they might just give you something back as even if they don't give a shit, it does help when there are people behind them. What hope has any Villa manager got when they are expected to take them back to 1982?

While I was very angry with Redknapp up till recently with him slagging off the old regime to deflect the blame when he was doing worse and playing nonsense tactics (look at when we played you) it seems his side have saved him and gelled just in time. While that doesn't stop him being a prick, it does mean that he might be doing his job and got the old "**** you" spirit around the place. Seriously moosh, you've had pretty bad injuries this season (mainly to the players you've bought in) and really as much as O'Leary is a wanker, if you want to stay up and beat your local rivals, slagging off your side inside the ground isn't going to help. Why am I helping you out? As I really need those 2 sides beat, and Villa is a better away day than the other two.

However, look at Fulham. PFC have 2 games in hand on them and are only 9 points behind. The gap could be closed quite quickly and they'd get sucked in, just when they thought they were safe. Even then, this could all be academic if Birmingham beat Bolton as then suddenly, they have advantage straight after we overhaul them.

Somehow we've got to beat Blackburn on saturday
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 11:48   #24
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Unread 3 Apr 2006, 11:51   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Somehow we've got to beat Blackburn on saturday
No team can stop Immortal Gamst Pedersen
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 11:58   #26
Graham
Colax

Graham is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
depends I dont want to be the typical villa fan, but last weekend the sign at Villa park in the holte end summed it up

"were not fickle, we just dont like you"

sums it up quite well, villa fans have been patient.

O'leary has pissed money up the wall, we are lying in 16th, we could get relegated and the squad has hardly changed in3 years except we lost a few decent players.

Villa fans are some of the best in the country, avg attendence at VP is 35,000 id say thats with baggies and blues both in the top flight. We pretty much always sell out our away fans allocation and in general people have passion.

As a villa fan for eg sat he came on the tv saying

"arsenal are great"
"henry is the best"
"arsenal at there best will score loads against you"
"arsenal are a fantastic club"
"arsenal have great fans and history"

I know hes ex arsenal etc, but he does it before every team we play praises the shite out of them before and after the game.

He doesnt praise our squad, he doesnt give confidence to the players, and he shows little passion when next to the pitch. Villa needs someone who is willing to cry when we lose and sing when we win. Thats the kind of club we are I think.

Still if we get taken over then I say give DOL till xmas, if he hasnt done anything by then sack him. We will see.

also ellis out
Well Said
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 12:11   #27
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
you any good away from home yo?
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 12:51   #28
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
you any good away from home yo?
Our home record is second only to Chelsea i think but away we arent so great. The way Bellamy is playing at the moment though we can be crap all game and just give him the ball and wait for him to produce a magic moment.
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 12:57   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

We are kind of an all out attack team home or away at the moment, it's great fun

can't say we'll win, blackburn always seem to be able nick a goal and waste time for 30 minutes
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 13:05   #30
pig
1up on you

If we beat the blues and baggies then im sure we will stay up...if we dont I hate to imagine what will happen
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 23:27   #31
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Quote:
We are kind of an all out attack team home or away at the moment, it's great fun

can't say we'll win, blackburn always seem to be able nick a goal and waste time for 30 minutes
we're the most dangerous away team in the league (statistically speaking), although we might beat fulham on saturday which will mess up the stat.

pig, villa should go back to sqaure one and have a big clear out, it does my head in when o'leary moans about playing youngsters... they seem good players, so play them... Villa lack hunger presently

you should aim low next season, then you wont be disappointed, i made the mistake of aiming too high this season and it sucks...

our next record is that we're going to be the first team ever to go an entire season without winning at home... come on!

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 00:36   #32
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Our home record is second only to Chelsea i think but away we arent so great. The way Bellamy is playing at the moment though we can be crap all game and just give him the ball and wait for him to produce a magic moment.
Your home record cost me a £5 treble tonight you useless shower of ****s!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 10:42   #33
JC
lolly roffle

It could cost us a European place .
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 12:50   #34
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
They wont be fifth come Monday night .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
It could cost us a European place .
I knew that wasn't going to happen to Blackburn (5th place).

I think Arsenal will finish 4th. End of story.
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 13:30   #35
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Wigan I would say are out of it.
Blackburn I can't see keeping up the pressure
Tottenham seem to have suffered a dip in form
Just as Arsenal find theirs.

Of course it's all irrelevent if arsenal win the CL.
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 16:03   #36
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i was writing a text back to you but halfway through realised my reply was boring

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 16:09   #37
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

its a harsh world

Last edited by milo; 5 Apr 2006 at 16:18.
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 16:14   #38
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
I am gay lol
what? that was a crap "fix"
EDIT You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to milo again.
when the hell have I given you rep before?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 16:15   #39
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
t&f we don't understand gayclub lingo, i know there are rumours going about the world of football...

this is an apallingly poor post, get rid of it if you have any lingering self-respect
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 16:20   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
On a somewhat unrelated note I just met Ledley King and Paul Robinson and like passed the ball to Ledley King. Martin Jol was also there, he has the biggest head ever!
None of this will ever make up for the fact you could have kicked george bush in the nuts and didn't
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 16:33   #41
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
No team can stop Immortal Gamst Pedersen
we refuse to be relegated FFS
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 23:04   #42
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Martin Jol was also there, he has the biggest head ever!
The retail director for Phones 4u looks like Martin Jol. This was also highlighted in the Phones 4u staff magazine and, apparently, everybody in Phones 4u nationwide agrees.

I'll see if I can get the picture from our system...

P.S. I met Michael Carrick with his chick on the F.A. Cup 4th Round Saturday (I believe Tottenham got knocked out in the 3rd Round and his chick wanted to buy a pink Motorola v3). The guy who was serving him hates Tottenham (he's an Arsenal supporter and swears a lot at the Spurs scum) and he didn't realise who he was serving until Carrick left the shop.
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 23:20   #43
Ste
Bored

i sold chris waddle a mobile phone cover
(and I've thrown a ball at pierre van hooijdonk when i was a ballboy at forest)

Unread 6 Apr 2006, 21:10   #44
Cannon_Fodder

This is sounding like auditions for the next Celebrity Big Brother
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 23:05   #45
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Will Self.
He's a legend.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 23:05   #46
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Look we just need to keep this thread going until Sunday when Arsenal get spanked by Man U and we can all get back to our lives.
Not gonna happen dude..
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 12:41   #47
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

Obviously not, considering how awesome arsenal's away premiership form is
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 15:28   #48
pig
1up on you

Utd will beat Arsenal. When fergie wants a result he gets it. Not only that but Wenger has to play it smart and forget the premiership and look at Villareal.
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 16:37   #49
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Arsenal can still get 4th if the loose versus ManUtd.
The best would ofc be that Arsenal wins CL and gets 5th place, with Tottenham getting 4th.
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 17:51   #50
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Utd will beat Arsenal. When fergie wants a result he gets it. Not only that but Wenger has to play it smart and forget the premiership and look at Villareal.
Wenger doesnt give up on games.

Quote:
Arsenal can still get 4th if the loose versus ManUtd.
The best would ofc be that Arsenal wins CL and gets 5th place, with Tottenham getting 4th.
I was thinking that too, but spurs will still be spouting crap, saying we finished higher in the league so we're better than you, oh that FIFA rule is so unfair etc..