User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Oct 2005, 14:01   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] The Death of English Football...

Today I had to listen to possibly one of the biggest games of the season on the radio, not only that but watch some dodgy chinese channel on the internet. Now thats fine if it was say Villa v Sunderland or another crap game like Portsmouth V Boro, however these are big games that arent being shown on the TV. There can only be maximum 4000 fans from the villa who can travel to St Andrews. I believe theres about 20000 season ticket holders at villa, which means you have a 1 in 4 chance of getting a ticket. That doesnt count the non season ticket holders and the villa fans not only in Birmingham but the rest of the country.

I mean we are a BIG club I dont care what anyone says we are a big club and it annoys me that a big club and one of the most passionate derbies in the country if not the most passionate isnt on TV. Yet whats more annoying is that real football fans in the UK can only listen to the radio, yet if I was chinese or whatever I could watch every live game.

This isnt just about Villa, its about football in general. The big games people want to see on TV they are still going to sell out thus not affect attendences but showing shit games on TV thats what ruins the attendence. I mean they havent shown Spurs v Arsenal, the Manchester Derby and now the Birmingham Derby. These are big games, big games and they will be sold out. Yet they cant make it to TV.

I dont know if the average fan cant see the passion of a game such as a derby then why would they go to the football. Especially if they see a game such as Villa v Blackburn on Sky. They wonder why football attendences are going down.

As I say Im just annoyed.

Anyway on a final note, possibly one of the biggest games of the season for us today, 1-0 to villa, super kev scored. Im a happy man, unfortunately I have to wait until MOTD2 to watch full highlights.

Finally thoughts on football and tv?
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 14:04   #2
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Football] The Death of English Football...

Being a loyal fan i am absolutely thrilled at todays result.

Your point is well taken, although me being norwegian its hard to comment on. I saw the match on pplive, and if you told me sooner you wanted to see the match i couldve given u url etc. to see the game.

Villa \o/
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 14:12   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I mean we are a BIG club I dont care what anyone says we are a big club and it annoys me that a big club and one of the most passionate derbies in the country if not the most passionate isnt on TV.
Try going to some other derbies first.

Furthermore, the reason that the choice of games seems a little "bizarre" at times is that all the clubs have a minimum number of matches, by the contract, that don't appear on television. So they get two birds with one stone by showing less watchable teams playing against eachother.

Be grateful for that if you want to see Aston Villa on TV much at all, because it means that you're not getting Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal every single week, and when the most important match of your season is a meaningless game that few outside Birmingham really care about I don't think you'd be appearing often.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 14:31   #4
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Try going to some other derbies first.

Furthermore, the reason that the choice of games seems a little "bizarre" at times is that all the clubs have a minimum number of matches, by the contract, that don't appear on television. So they get two birds with one stone by showing less watchable teams playing against eachother.

Be grateful for that if you want to see Aston Villa on TV much at all, because it means that you're not getting Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal every single week, and when the most important match of your season is a meaningless game that few outside Birmingham really care about I don't think you'd be appearing often.
well to be honest a derby is a match that if on TV especially the villa blues derby you would be suprised the amount of people that will watch it, and I have been to a few other derbies. I went to Arsenal v Spurs, im still trying to work out why there was silence. I went to forest v derby which was heated but lacked decent football and I have been to Man Utd v Liverpool. Generally football fans aggree that in this day of new age fans who come from the south and support a northern team that when they go to the match they dont have the passion. Villa v Blues is different pretty much the majority of fans are Brummies which is why the rivalry means something to us. Its not purely a football game, its bragging rights accross the city, the old north/south divide etc it means something and will always mean something. Its not another game.

However looking at your point I am grateful that there are matches other than the big 4 but my point was also why can the chinese and indians, and the middle east watch all premiership games, argghhh it just annoys me to a certain extent. Anyway thats why whenever i live in brum other than uni I will go to the football.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 14:35   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's to stop people not going to the matches - other countries get live matches from 3pm on a Saturday, we don't.

Also, try looking a little further north. Looking at Arsenal matches doesn't really mean much, as Highbury has to be the quietest ground in the land.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 14:45   #6
pig
1up on you

Quote:
It's to stop people not going to the matches - other countries get live matches from 3pm on a Saturday, we don't.

Also, try looking a little further north. Looking at Arsenal matches doesn't really mean much, as Highbury has to be the quietest ground in the land.
oh ye aggreed, its to incrase attendences but teams who do get decent attendences admittadly villas attendences arent the best we get on average 30000 a week I say buts its not bad for a team who lose regurlarly and even when we were in the 3rd division we got some great attendences, I just feel that fans arent rewarded to a certain extent the games which will be sold out cant be shown on TV even certain games like the Brummie derby. Its disgusting to be honest. If all thats shown on TV is the mediocre matches then how will new football fans be enticed into going to a football match? The line is between watching great football and seeing that football can create passion.

Anyway im off like a true brummie for a curry and a few pints to celebrate.

As I went up the Holte End, one dark and dusty day.
I spied a poor Blues fan running away.
I said to that Blues fan that you're gonna die.
He said I know, I've seen Holte Enders in the Sky.

Yippee eye ooooo, yippee eye ayeee.

Holte enders in the Sky!
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 15:19   #7
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Heartwarming stuff indeed.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 16:26   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I went to forest v derby which was heated but lacked decent football
Derbies arent meant to have decent football. There is no point arguing about where the best derby is as everyone will be biased towards theres. Only 2 clubs can claim to have the oldest derby though .
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 19:19   #9
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

pig wtf is that song
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 20:17   #10
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Only 2 clubs can claim to have the oldest derby though .
Only one club can lay down the claim that they were named after them
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 09:51   #11
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

If Aston Villa and Birmingham City werent the two most dire clubs to watch in the Premiership, it might have got more coverage.
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 10:40   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJohn
If Aston Villa and Birmingham City werent the two most dire clubs to watch in the Premiership, it might have got more coverage.
That's unfair.

Don't forget Fulham and Liverpool.
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 11:47   #13
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That's unfair.

Don't forget Fulham and Liverpool.
Everton? Bolton? West Brom?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 11:48   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Everton? Bolton? West Brom?
Everton games are always amusing at the moment!
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 13:20   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Blackburn Bolton game was probably the worst anything that's ever been shown on tv.
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 19:43   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The real big problem is ticket prices - if they were at a semi-realistic level whereby people could be bothered to go, I doubt most proper fans would be bothered, simply because they could go to more games.

Whoever thought of 11:15 Man C v Everton and 5:15 Boro v Portsmouth should be taken out.

The reason a lot of crap games are on is because every team has a quota of matches - to fill this quota, sky show two smaller teams playing each other, purely because it kills two birds with one stone. This in turn allows them to show games featuring the bigger clubs and giving them mega so much it'll make you vomit coverage that everyone will want to watch (and hence pubs will have to pay a mint for). Those games that are in the middle can therefore be prone to being left out. Our first derby with the scum wasn't televised as there wasn't anything really interesting about it, however the last one was, purely because the media were hoping for judas to turn us over and make us look idiots. Instead we spoilt the party.

The only really attractive game we have on sky is at home to Chelsea, presumably because it'll be a reasonably close game on an evening kick off, with the inevitable second half chelsea goal spree, allowing the pundits to praise chelsea's greatness while heartily condemning us to relegation. Not that it matter, because we're going to beat them this time.
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 19:59   #17
pig
1up on you

btw ticket prices to the derby game were £45 for villa fans, 4000 went.
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 20:27   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
btw ticket prices to the derby game were £45 for villa fans, 4000 went.
Personally I'd never pay that much to my local rivals, unless Villa went and charged them the same for the same fixture.
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 21:14   #19
isildurx

Its 45 for villa fans going to brums, and 25 for brums going to vila park :\
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 23:02   #20
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
oh ye aggreed, its to incrase attendences but teams who do get decent attendences admittadly villas attendences arent the best we get on average 30000 a week I say buts its not bad for a team who lose regurlarly and even when we were in the 3rd division we got some great attendences, I just feel that fans arent rewarded to a certain extent the games which will be sold out cant be shown on TV even certain games like the Brummie derby. Its disgusting to be honest. If all thats shown on TV is the mediocre matches then how will new football fans be enticed into going to a football match? The line is between watching great football and seeing that football can create passion.

Anyway im off like a true brummie for a curry and a few pints to celebrate.

As I went up the Holte End, one dark and dusty day.
I spied a poor Blues fan running away.
I said to that Blues fan that you're gonna die.
He said I know, I've seen Holte Enders in the Sky.

Yippee eye ooooo, yippee eye ayeee.

Holte enders in the Sky!

Your missing the point a bit tbh, it doesnt matter if you would sell out even if it was on TV the ruling is there to help all clubs especially those lower down the divisions. For example I live in Farnborough but am not a Farnborough native so I only pay a passing intrest in Farnborough Towns results. Now if i'm not busy and theres nothing else on and Farnborough Town are at home I do go down to watch it BUT if there was a better match on Sky at the same time I probally wouldnt. Its simply there to help less appealing teams attract more casual fans to the games where they can try and snare them which they struggle to do when against the glamour of the Premiership.

Also on the choices sky make for their matches, yes in theory there are certain games that would seem likly to produce the best matches but we all know football can be unpredicatable. What should be a good match on paper can be extreamly dull while the dull game on paper can be action packed. Certainy a derby doesnt mean it will be a good game (in fact its normally ruined by the expecation of a good game and the desire not to lose will often make it dull) so it doesnt really make it any more worthwhile than any other game as they have the same chances of being a good game as each other
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 23:14   #21
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Looking at Arsenal matches doesn't really mean much, as Highbury has to be the quietest ground in the land.
Can I just say that I'm one of the quiet fans at Highbury.

I'm sorry but I don't want to lose my voice screaming and shouting abuse at either the referee or Pascal Cygan.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 23:42   #22
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Personally I'd never pay that much to my local rivals, unless Villa went and charged them the same for the same fixture.
very true, but seeing us beat them for the first time in the premiership is something special I guess, on another note a blue nose supporter living in mexico whos a millionare was so disgusted by the ticket prices that he is offering each villa fan a tenner if they provide proof they were at the game.

He was annoyed because of the mgrover crisis etc, and that we are all brummies theres no need to rip each other off. Just like to say Ian Taylor what a legend.
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 22:49   #23
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

I cant get a ticket for hotch potch and i have over 50 points

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote