User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 May 2010, 16:50   #1
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

What happened? Did you all just leave the tag?

If so, lol. And I like how you can also say it makes a point.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2010, 16:54   #2
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

They all left tag to attack Dimentus & give Dedin the top spot

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2010, 16:55   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Step 1: PL DE/FR to dedin (4:6:8) (FOUR SIX EIGHT)
Step 2: LEAVE TAG
Step 3: ATTACK 12 3 7
Step 4: WIN!
Unread 7 May 2010, 16:58   #4
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I want to nap asc next round too...

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2010, 17:01   #5
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about

Epic Win Move!

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2010, 17:31   #6
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
What happened? Did you all just leave the tag?

If so, lol. And I like how you can also say it makes a point.
Ace move there. While vsn honors naps and didnt take these kind of tactics into consideration it's great to see some people sneaking around the nap and backstabbing us. Many of us thought about attacking #1 planet but never did it because we agreed not to do so.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2010, 17:53   #7
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Short term, great move.
Long term, not so great.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2010, 17:53   #8
foreignrifles

foreignrifles is an unknown quantity at this point

*claps hands* Congratulations!.....****tards.
Unread 7 May 2010, 17:56   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Long term, not so great.
it's not like we're particularly interested in winning next round, anyway.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2010, 18:03   #10
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

There are more rounds to come I think mz.
People dont forget being backstabbed, so I wouldnt be surprised if certain people in vsn will remember this longer than through the summer

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 7 May 2010, 18:03   #11
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Short term, great move.
Long term, not so great.
Knowing us, we'll outlast your goldfish memories (again).

Remember when we were nothing but an XP alliance? Or just a bunch of planet rank whores? Or when we won every ****ing round we played?

Ascendancy is a lot of things, at different times. Right now, we're the guys who pulled the hilariously awesome dick move. Personally, I think it's pretty great.
Unread 7 May 2010, 18:04   #12
Wishmaster
LDK

I dont really get whats so hilariously awesome about backstabbing an ally. But hey, everything asc does is cool.

Quote:
Unread 7 May 2010, 18:09   #13
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are more rounds to come I think mz.
People dont forget being backstabbed, so I wouldnt be surprised if certain people in vsn will remember this longer than through the summer
It's not like anyone cares about them anyway!
Quote:
I dont really get whats so hilariously awesome about backstabbing an ally. But hey, everything asc does is cool.
And yeah.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2010, 18:09   #14
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about

Its not like this wasnt anticipated in #ascendancy

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2010, 18:10   #15
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is a war game. Playing the game in ways people don't expect is fun. It's more fun because I'm on the side having the fun. I'm sure everyone else is having a shit time because we've done something they don't like. I don't care about your enjoyment of the game. I care about mine.

I don't expect you to agree. I don't think you should agree. I think you should make your complaints, and meanwhile I'll gloat. That way, when you outplay us, you'll have all the more fun being an obnoxious prick about it.
Unread 7 May 2010, 18:24   #16
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
This is a war game. Playing the game in ways people don't expect is fun. It's more fun because I'm on the side having the fun. I'm sure everyone else is having a shit time because we've done something they don't like. I don't care about your enjoyment of the game. I care about mine.

I don't expect you to agree. I don't think you should agree. I think you should make your complaints, and meanwhile I'll gloat. That way, when you outplay us, you'll have all the more fun being an obnoxious prick about it.
It was just a horribly unlikeable move which made asc credibility even more a joke. Congratulations on ganging up against 1 alliance and suceeding only by a minimum.
Sure its a war game, but even in real life those who backstab are a bunch of jerks so there is no excuse and what is more important if it was so okay why do you feel the need to justify your move?

seems like consitency isnt your best trait.

And...

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 7 May 2010 at 19:04.
Unread 7 May 2010, 18:27   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Like consistenly winning 4 rounds in a row or winning 7 out of 10?

Unread 7 May 2010, 18:28   #18
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:

I m not vsn man, so just chill. I still dont see what the massive entertainment is. Its not like its the first time someone backstabbed someone in planetarion. Usually people agree that its a shit move however.

Quite a few expected asc to break the nap and hit dimentus, so basically you did what we expected you to do.

And wouldnt Dedin have won anyway?

also, thanks for the top10 spot!!! woo

Quote:
Unread 7 May 2010, 18:30   #19
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

#1 average score and size yo!
Unread 7 May 2010, 18:37   #20
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
I m not vsn man, so just chill. I still dont see what the massive entertainment is.
If you can't figure out who the sucker in the room is within 10 minutes, it's you.

Quote:
Its not like its the first time someone backstabbed someone in planetarion. Usually people agree that its a shit move however.
I had very little to do with the planning or execution of this plan, so I'm not going to defend it. I just find it incredibly cool that the gang I associate with myself with in this game are still doing unprecedented things when they see the opportunity.
Unread 7 May 2010, 18:37   #21
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Like consistenly winning 4 rounds in a row or winning 7 out of 10?

I'm sorry but you don't win this round. Vision wins it. And that's the reason you all went mad like little monkeys that lost their bananas. The only way you know to get a piece of cake is backstabbing, not fair playing.
We won. VsN won. Even with dozens of crashes we won against your so consistent-4-rounds-in-a-row-winning backstabbing alliance.

You really don't see how poor your move was right?

And...

Unread 7 May 2010, 18:41   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

CRY MOAR!

Dude, we never wanted to win this round. We wanted to have fun and mostly ruin things. Judging by your reaction, we are doing that just fine.
Unread 7 May 2010, 18:46   #23
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
I'm sorry but you don't win this round. Vision wins it. And that's the reason you all went mad like little monkeys that lost their bananas. The only way you know to get a piece of cake is backstabbing, not fair playing.
We won. VsN won. Even with dozens of crashes we won against your so consistent-4-rounds-in-a-row-winning backstabbing alliance.

It was pretty clear we weren't going to win this round.
If we can get dedin #1 by doing this, then hell, who cares about tag.
We don't try to justify backstabbing, we just gloat over the way we did it.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 7 May 2010 at 19:06.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2010, 18:51   #24
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
I'm sorry but you don't win this round. Vision wins it.
Quote:
03/03/2010 14:21 <jesterina> btw
03/03/2010 14:21 <jesterina> we're not winning next round
03/03/2010 14:22 <JBG> okay
03/03/2010 14:22 <jesterina> we need to guarantee that we don't win
03/03/2010 14:22 <JBG> i won't dc!
03/03/2010 14:22 <JBG> or do you mean i'll kick people from tag to ensure it or what?
03/03/2010 14:22 <jesterina> if it comes to that we'll already have failed
03/03/2010 14:23 <JBG> okay
I said this to JBG simply because us winning again has little value (what more can we prove?), but a very tangible cost; If Ascendancy keeps winning every round this game is going to be very, very dull.

I'm not trying to justify the fact that we didn't win, or saying that if we hadn't taken measures against it, we would have won. We can't know that for certain and it would presumptuous to say that. I'm just saying that we took measures to ensure that while our members were able to play however they wanted, they would not end up with the winning tag.

And if, against these measures, we'd have taken a clear lead at any point in the round, I would have been prepared to kick people out of the tag to ensure it didn't continue. Fortunately, it never came to that.

Quote:
And that's the reason you all went mad like little monkeys that lost their bananas. The only way you know to get a piece of cake is backstabbing, not fair playing.

Yes, you beat us. We helped you beat us. It was a mutually beneficial agreement, that helped your alliance tag win the round. Forgetting that would be very shortsighted.

You have a right to be annoyed, to be angry and to call me names. I wouldn't have it any other way. But to say we did this because we "lost" the round is just mindbogglingly stupid.
Unread 7 May 2010, 18:54   #25
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

haha, god bitter much? get over it
Unread 7 May 2010, 19:02   #26
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

specially for you korsan

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2010, 19:03   #27
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point

Great move!
cudos
Unread 7 May 2010, 19:03   #28
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

Would someone give coords for a way too far observer?! Seems like fun.

If you can comfort a tear, do so, but never agrieve someone innocent.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2010, 19:06   #29
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
But hey, everything asc does is cool.
Unread 7 May 2010, 19:08   #30
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-dANGEr View Post
Would someone give coords for a way too far observer?! Seems like fun.
4 6 8 is dedin, of Ascendancy. 12 3 7 is Dimentus or Dmnts of VisioN. A JGP of the latter should give you the information you're looking for.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 7 May 2010, 19:14   #31
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Short term, great move.
Long term, not so great.
Given the same circumstances, you would have done the same thing with 'your' alliance. I can explain a bit I guess.

We made this move because 12:3 and dmnts in particular have been extremely fencing faggots this round. Dmnts wrote an ally mail to vision himself about not defending apprime in gal, yet he did that himself on tons of occasions. I could mention other stuff, but the main point is that I lost all respect for the guy and we weren't going to leave the planet win to be decided by some random suicider. I think Dedin would have won anyway, but that doesn't really matter now.

This was a move made against a player/gal who thought they were invincible, not an alliance. You can disagree with us doing it and think we are idiots, I don't really care. Everyone who left the tag to attack wanted to, we did not force anyone.

Planet rankings the last few days always bring out the ugly side in people and is borderline cheating most of the time. I don't like it, but it is what pa has becoming and neither asc or vision played 'fair' to get their planet top spot.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2010, 19:17   #32
Wishmaster
LDK

http://pastebin.org/207517

Sorry for log, I just felt I had to share.
Asc did all that planning for nothing. Heroic <3

Quote:

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 7 May 2010 at 19:19. Reason: Pastebin large logs, please.
Unread 7 May 2010, 19:17   #33
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ace move there. While vsn honors naps and didnt take these kind of tactics into consideration it's great to see some people sneaking around the nap and backstabbing us. Many of us thought about attacking #1 planet but never did it because we agreed not to do so.
If you wanted to lose #1 alliance by doing this, I would not have whined. That would have been an extremely heavy price to pay. Who honestly saw this coming, hands up?

Planets.
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),

Those damn emp races..
Unread 7 May 2010, 19:19   #34
Zotnam
Over the moon

Quote:

Over elaborate stuff is always more fun

Planets.

Those damn emp races..
Unread 7 May 2010, 19:20   #35
Wishmaster
LDK

KISS!

Quote:
Unread 7 May 2010, 19:23   #36
Zotnam
Over the moon

Quote:

Congrats on winning the round, after apprime you were the most active alliance and you made the right moves at the right time (or santa did).

Planets.

Those damn emp races..
Unread 7 May 2010, 19:24   #37
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
http://pastebin.org/207517

lol
Unread 7 May 2010, 19:31   #38
Zotnam
Over the moon

Quote:
lol
http://pastebin.org/207554

Planets.

Those damn emp races..
Unread 7 May 2010, 19:46   #39
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Incompetence win
Unread 7 May 2010, 20:32   #40
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
It was just a horribly unlikeable move which made asc credibility even more a joke. Congratulations on ganging up against 1 alliance and suceeding only by a minimum.
Sure its a war game, but even in real life those who backstab are a bunch of jerks so there is no excuse and what is more important if it was so okay why do you feel the need to justify your move?
I find this funny coming from vision. Not so funny when the shoe is on the other foot, now is it? Next time choose your allies more carefully.
Unread 7 May 2010, 20:34   #41
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

i just like how they're acting like the whole alliance is one giant victim. it was posted earlier that dedin would most likely win the round, and we did what we did to ensure that.

oh yeah, in your face.
Unread 7 May 2010, 20:35   #42
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese View Post
i find this funny coming from vision. Not so funny when the shoe is on the other foot, now is it? Next time choose your allies more carefully.
hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha.
Unread 7 May 2010, 20:58   #43
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
I find this funny coming from vision. Not so funny when the shoe is on the other foot, now is it? Next time choose your allies more carefully.
Ok can you please tell me when did we backstab anyone?
Ofc we chose the wrong alliance to side with. We sided with the minor block for 2 rounds now when we had the chance to get side with the apparently "winning side" but we didnt.

Now I'd like to hear how you think we backstabbed anyone. Go ahead please.

And...

Unread 7 May 2010, 21:03   #44
Mzyxptlk
mz.

You realise that, without you, the block would not have been perceived as the winning one?
Unread 7 May 2010, 21:22   #45
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Personally I think this was a funny thing! :thup:

Honestly, would any other ally have done this? I don't think so.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2010, 21:23   #46
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
Personally I think this was a funny thing! :thup:

Honestly, would any other ally have done this? I don't think so.
do what? Break a nap end of round to get top planet / gal ?

Its been done several times over the years.

Quote:
Unread 7 May 2010, 21:49   #47
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Everyone who left the tag to attack wanted to, we did not force anyone.

Quote:
THINLYVEILEDTHREAT You have been kicked from THINLYVEILEDTHREAT Fri, 7 May 13:19:55
You have been kicked from the alliance THINLYVEILEDTHREAT by signs

I found this pretty funny, haha. I always liked the idea of disbanding the alliance on the final day (would have been badass to do on the final day of r30 )
Unread 7 May 2010, 21:59   #48
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

I agree with those who say it was not a morally a great thing to do and will have hurt our reputation (if we have a reputation that can still be hurt by such acts that is). However I do not think that anyone would have thought much of it if there was not an ingame nap system, it seems to me to be a pretty normal thing to do in light of ascendancy's round objectives.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2010, 22:06   #49
Firebird

Quote:
Congratulations on ganging up against 1 alliance and suceeding only by a minimum.
Sorry Korsan this made me laugh. It is called karma.
Unread 7 May 2010, 22:16   #50
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

Must say I find it amusing that vsn is pissed at asc for stabbing them when vsn stabbed apprime AND ganged up on app with 4-5 allies....
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote