User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jul 2006, 19:58   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GD Meet Pictures!

I would write a tale chronicling our events of the night but apparently Yahwe is already doing it, so that saves me the effort.

Here are the pictures (and 2 videos!)!

In case you don't know who people are, these pictures have us in so I'll point us all out:

From left to right, furball, Minty, TomKat, Deepflow, pig and Yahwe

Dante on the left, T+F on the right

I imagine these 4 will crop up in Yahwe's story. The one on the left is the one I "pulled". The second from the left is the one everyone else seemed to be trying to pull. The one in the middle is... well you can see for yourself. The one on the far right (in my opinion) was the most attractive but noone seemed to want to try and seduce her with their internet charm

Aaaaaaaand my favourite picture of the night is here. If anything in this world assures that Phang will remain homosexual, THIS is it.

The two videos (one by accident) can be found here and here. I have no idea what we were doing with the pole and the girls but hey. "I wish this pole was Tom "

All are found HERE.

Last edited by Tomkat; 30 Jul 2006 at 20:14.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 20:19   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD Meet Pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I imagine these 4 will crop up in Yahwe's story. The one on the left is the one I "pulled". The second from the left is the one everyone else seemed to be trying to pull. The one in the middle is... well you can see for yourself. The one on the far right (in my opinion) was the most attractive but noone seemed to want to try and seduce her with their internet charm
Yup, second from the left here.
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 20:23   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well aimed
Yahwe doesn't seem to like your one

I must say - If i was there i'd have been after the same girl as everyone else was. The tanned one has that "no way am I gonna stoop that low no matter how drunk I am " look about her.
Although the one you got looks pretty nice as well

So... have you given her the url for here eh?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 20:29   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tomkat is the guy parents tell their children about at night to scare the living **** out of them so they never do anything bad.
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 20:30   #5
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Yahwe doesn't seem to like me either
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 20:31   #6
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

there is not one picture of tomkat in those that did not make me laugh out loud. you have some of the best facial expressions ever.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 20:51   #7
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

the one in pink looks lovely, why didn't anyone aim for her!?!?

She looks like the only sane one there!

http://www.trattle.com/gdmeet/DSCN0549.JPG

http://www.trattle.com/gdmeet/DSCN0554.JPG

http://www.trattle.com/gdmeet/DSCN0556.JPG
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 21:02   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

She's not a real person is she?

she's only got one facial expression

Anyone who looks the same in every photo must love themselves too much.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 21:10   #9
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
there is not one picture of tomkat in those that did not make me laugh out loud. you have some of the best facial expressions ever.

Or is it the fact because he has cancer?

Anyhow, a bloody ****ing good night out

Cheers to Yahwe & dda for the financial support and thanks to the rest for entertainment/civilised conversations

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 21:12   #10
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

Anyone who looks the same in every photo must love themselves too much.
She did come across as she was too good for any of us.

But she was the Mother of the pack, she was making sure they were all ok etc

We had a few good chats

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 21:25   #11
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Looks like a fun night, wish I could have come

I like Tomkat's girl the best out of them
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 21:27   #12
Maladoni
Infrequent

Maladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud of

[quote=Tomkat]
From left to right, furball, Minty, TomKat, Deepflow, pig and Yahwe

Is Yahwe showing using sign language to tell us the size of his penis?
Maladoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 21:30   #13
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Someone start a caption competition please.
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 21:35   #14
Maladoni
Infrequent

Maladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud of

On seconds thoughts following the line of his vision it may actually be Furballs knobba that's on his mind. A case of the inflated meets the deflated.

Only joshing kids
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 22:13   #15
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Great piccys. I did n`t realise people here are so normal, hehe. Maybe one day I`ll attend a GD meet

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 22:32   #16
Minty
Who?

They aren't normal
Trust me

They talk all GDish

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 22:40   #17
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maladoni
On seconds thoughts following the line of his vision it may actually be Furballs knobba that's on his mind. A case of the inflated meets the deflated.
I'm running for my life as we speak.
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 23:08   #18
Maladoni
Infrequent

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I'm running for my life as we speak.
The lunch box is back!
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 23:21   #19
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Aaaaaaaand my favourite picture of the night is here. If anything in this world assures that Phang will remain homosexual, THIS is it.
Built like a tank!

Surely there must be some military-treaty banning this? Imagine what would happen if she was dropped from a plane onto unsuspecting enemy infantry? .... *shudder*
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 23:21   #20
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Looks like a messy night..
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 00:20   #21
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Untill I see pictures proving otherwise I will continue to believe that JBG looks strange as hell.
No one can be that cool and witty and look good aswell.
The Universe would not allow it.
Has anybody actually SEEN JBG?
Or is he just a gimmick of QazokRouge5?
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 00:23   #22
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entium
He looks like a leprechaun.
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 00:25   #23
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entium
There's a picture of him somewhere on GD, but I don't think anyone's met him in real-life.
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 00:29   #24
Tomkat

There are some more pics on there from furball's phone.

My favourite is this one of Yahwe.
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 01:11   #25
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

yahwe is the British upperclass person isn't he?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 03:39   #26
Maladoni
Infrequent

Quote:

Mental images are seldom correct.
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 08:00   #27
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I always thought Phang was some kind of Asian type guy
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 08:37   #28
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It certainly is a motley bunch.
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 09:32   #29
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I always thought Phang was some kind of Asian type guy
That's Androme I think.

Unread 31 Jul 2006, 09:49   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Untill I see pictures proving otherwise I will continue to believe that JBG looks strange as hell.
No one can be that cool and witty and look good aswell.
The Universe would not allow it.
There is a picture of me I uploaded to the internet the other day which I have no idea of the location of but I think it's on tk's website somewhere.
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 10:33   #31
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
There is a picture of me I uploaded to the internet the other day which I have no idea of the location of but I think it's on tk's website somewhere.
And I'm keeping it so no you can't have it.

Oh alright then.

PS jbg.jpg is harder to type than you'd think
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 12:12   #32
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Eeek! Ive got the same shirt as furball ./worried

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 12:21   #33
Nauti

Nauti is infamous around these partsNauti is infamous around these partsNauti is infamous around these parts

what a killer :crazyxmas:
r4: TX/g-ii
r5: TX
r6: ViruS
r7: RaH
r8: RaH
r9 - 9.5: RaH/ BG [Ðragons]
r10: Ðragons
r11: 1up/FAnG
r12: 1up
r13: 1up
r14: BREAK
r15: OWNED WITH VGN
r16: BREAK
r17: BREAK
r18: eXilition - Rank 1: 7:5 Heavenly Divine
[Team.Scared]
Nauti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 12:53   #34
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

o looked like a riot

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 12:56   #35
Tomkat

More of a riot than your night out with Dace and nodrog, which yielded NO pictures or amusing stories
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 13:08   #36
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://www.trattle.com/gdmeet/DSCN0555.JPG

TK in 'attempting to look down top' shockar. I dont think its possible to move your eyes any further down and to the right dude!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 13:18   #37
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I think Yahwe had best start making copies of videotapes he comes across.
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 13:18   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nauti
what a killer
Shorten your sig, duder. It's a tad annoying.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 13:32   #39
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
More of a riot than your night out with Dace and nodrog, which yielded NO pictures or amusing stories
dace tried to get us in to a club and leave nodrog behind which was fairly amusing. but overall a good time was had by all and the banter was good without me and nodrog having to go "o gezz wat" on the internet the next morning (not that you are!)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 13:40   #40
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Shorten your sig, duder. It's a tad annoying.
Lengthen your sig, duder. It's a tad non-existent
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 15:41   #41
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Looks fun. TK, I think you did well. I like her best.

Good lord! Furball, you look a bit young

Last edited by Boogster; 31 Jul 2006 at 19:09.
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 20:15   #42
furball

I do solemnly swear by Almighty God that if anyone remarks on my youthful visage from this point forth, they shall be banned the shit out of.

Go ahead punks. MAKE MY DAY.
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 20:27   #43
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Can't handle the truth, furry?
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 20:35   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I do solemnly swear by Almighty God that if anyone remarks on my youthful visage from this point forth, they shall be banned the shit out of.

Go ahead punks. MAKE MY DAY.
Or he'll get his chinese counterpart Sum Yung Man to kick your ass!
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 21:18   #45
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Heh, Dante looks a lot like Trent Reznor.

great pics though
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:39   #46
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I assume that appropriate copies of this photo are being archieved somewhere safe to use as blackmail in case Yahwe ever stands for political office?

http://www.trattle.com/gdmeet/DSCN0536.JPG
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 07:34   #47
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm courting the spastic vote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 08:07   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I'm courting the spastic vote
Surely GD already knows you?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 09:48   #49
neptis arcos
is back for a while

neptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these parts

ok folks i may be new but thouse pics are good

neptis
RIGHT THATS IT you idiot's do not even now what it is like to be slagged like this do you , well lets just say i will rejoice when you do you idiotic f***ers, good by. well you lot still haven't learned then have you. well you hopefully you elitist f***ers
neptis arcos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 10:29   #50
Tomkat

I prefer being Lex Luthor to Uncle Fester