User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Apr 2006, 17:17   #151
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Men who pay for sex are 'as bad as child abusers' - MP Fiona Mactaggart

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
Furball masturbates to children, you heard it here first.

You despicable paedophile she wasn't considered an adult by the law.

Im going to the police.

For how long have you had sexual thoughts about minors?
Find me the crime. I'll even link you to the Sexual Offences Act 2003.
http://www.opsi.gov.uk/ACTS/acts2003/20030042.htm

Besides, she's 4 years older than me.

Quote:
Its owned by paypal heavily modded and got its VC from sequoia capital, you have an odd odd definition of not reputable.
Not many people know that though. Furthermore, it's not regulated by an independent body such as Ofcom.

Quote:
I wouldn't have linked to it then you moron.
However, can everyone be certain of that prior to clicking on the link? Anyone could post an indecent link, whether it's out of character or not.

Can we end this? I feel like we're going round in circles now.
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 17:21   #152
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i accept your advice.

Is that what you wanted? what exactly should happen now?
I can't give you any advice on what to do without being in danger of being accused of attempting or conspiring or inciting you to pervert the course of justice.

Others do not take the threat of prosecution as seriously as I do I know. But I have more experience of these things and an awful lot to lose. So I will keep my own counsel and obey the law.
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 17:26   #153
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Find me the crime. I'll even link you to the Sexual Offences Act 2003.
http://www.opsi.gov.uk/ACTS/acts2003/20030042.htm
me im noot finding it, you're a danger to the forum and are putting everyone at risk, im not a lawyer the police can sort it out, go tell them you don't think finding minors sexually attractive is a crime

Quote:
Not many people know that though. Furthermore, it's not regulated by an independent body such as Ofcom.
It is regulated tho, besides i knew about youtube and i wouldn't incite anyone to do anything.

Quote:

Can we end this? I feel like we're going round in circles now.

End it how? if you thought there was anything wrong you'd have altered the links and JBG wouldn't have brought it back, apart getting me to accept that im in imminent danger, that you know the law better than i do and that i should be afraid, what was this about?
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 17:28   #154
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Just for clarification i will never make a speling mistake again.
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 17:30   #155
milo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'm not sure that's what happened.

edit : I asked Jonny for it to come back though as I'm enjoying it so far.

you incited JBG
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 17:32   #156
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
me im noot finding it, you're a danger to the forum and are putting everyone at risk, im not a lawyer the police can sort it out, go tell them you don't think finding minors sexually attractive is a crime
Masturbation's a crime suddenly?

Quote:
It is regulated tho, besides i knew about youtube and i wouldn't incite anyone to do anything.
Self-regulation isn't quite as impressive though. There's no higher body to rule on something that YouTube does.

Quote:
End it how? if you thought there was anything wrong you'd have altered the links and JBG wouldn't have brought it back, apart getting me to accept that im in imminent danger, that you know the law better than i do and that i should be afraid, what was this about?
Nope, I can't change anything on this forum, or indeed any other forum except for the AR forum. All I'm doing is clarifying the legal position. My moderator's hat resides solely on AR, I have no intention of modding GD. This thread was perfectly safe as soon as we knew that the model was 18 when reading your post.
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 17:44   #157
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
go tell them you don't think finding minors sexually attractive is a crime
I think you'll find the latest edition of the Newspeak dictionary lists that as 'thoughtcrime', syn. 'death'
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 17:48   #158
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I think you'll find the latest edition of the Newspeak dictionary lists that as 'thoughtcrime'
And arguably so is this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
It depends on your state of mind when you clicked the link. If you viewed it believing that it was an (indecent) photograph of a minor, then you're guilty.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 17:52   #159
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I think this discussion is getting tired. JBG, please change the thread title to:

'Men who pray for sex are "as bad as child-abusers"'
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 17:56   #160
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
And arguably so is this:
I never did like Orwell.
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 18:05   #161
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
And arguably so is this:
Would you say that attempted murder is also a thought crime? The intent to commit a crime should surely be prosecutable if acted upon, even if the goal isnt achieved. Obviously the 'crime' being committed here is absurd, but the problem doesnt lie with the intentionality part imo.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 18:12   #162
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Would you say that attempted murder is also a thought crime? The intent to commit a crime should surely be prosecutable if acted upon, even if the goal isnt achieved. Obviously the 'crime' being committed here is absurd, but the problem doesnt lie with the intentionality part imo.
attempted murder implies that there is an action carried out with it.
this is akin to being prosecuted for thinking about murdering someone.

Basically you've got to prove what you were thinking when you clicked the link. I was expecting a normal (ie not indecent) pic of some black teenager given that it was a link on a moderated forum to a moderated website. Being arrested under suspicion of what I thought is ludicrous.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 18:40   #163
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
you incited JBG
Actually I asked before dante pmed me. And yahwe milo did not beg me to bring it back, if anything it was the other way round.
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 18:41   #164
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
The law of attempt requires some kind of threshold being crossed of embarking upon the adventure before you can be convicted of attempt.

The law of conspiracy, however..