User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 00:31   #1
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question [football] league #22 - (fri 29 april)

it's almost over...

This could be the last full league. I expect to have trouble filling league #23 mid-may but at least Lupin will be happy as it will contain no championship games*

*unless I can fit the playoffs in somehow

This could well be the league that decides the 9 month 3-way endurance battle between KoeN, roadrunner and Kurashima. (I hope they all lose, and I have an amazing finish )

There might be a league #24 in early June - all internationals... dunno yet. Why am I typing this?

current teams...
Code:
Team PSX	Phalon, SYMM, 1-X
Team SMS	Stew, midge5, Ste
Team for Tea	Kurashima, JC, Zharkov
LupInferno_0	Lupin, Inferno, roadrunner_0
La Galacticos	Blastoderm, sniborp, MrL
Team Mourinho	KoeN, LHC, Nondescript Human?
my quick prediction for friday night...

29ER FC Twente 1-2 PSV

Last edited by 1-X; 29 Apr 2005 at 16:26.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote