User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 13:57   #10
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Proud to be FAnG!

JBG,

Perhaps it's a matter of interpretation. For me, if 4/6 HC's leave (quit or leave, whatever), then about 66% of your command team is new. Adding to that, alot of our members left aswell.

All in all, we could fairly state that less then 50% of FAnG members in the rounds after round 8 were part of FAnG before.

For me, that's a different alliance. I mean, when we quit FAnG and started Angels, we mostly (for 80% atleast) existed out of ex-FAnG members. So according to your logics, Angels wasn't a new alliance either?

Not that it matters, it's been 5 years ago or more now. I think we could fairly assume that players such as Sun_Tzu and myself have a far better knowledge of the changes between those rounds in FAnG and Angels and such.

I don't mind you having an opinion about it, and the PA Wiki is rather correct so that's good.

Also, we didn't get raped end of r7. We dropped 1 rank (from 3 to 4), as both Fury as Legion were ahead of us already nway.

In round 8 we did indeed screw up. We as in: Rumad and Hinch for kicking out the entire HC, except for me ... but I then left myself. They then folded the alliance. Cray, myself and few others picked it up again and started a new alliance under the same name for r9 and onwards.

You can say what you want, JBG, FAnG has been a succes in most of the rounds we played. Sure we only won 1 round, we often if not always had great impact on the round, the wars in that round and we got praized for our quality members. Sure our tactics, PR and diplomacy wasn't always helping us, we had a great time and alot of the players back then had respect for the alliance. Sure alot hated us big time aswell, but I guess any alliance with a significant impact is hated by atleast some group of players.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote