User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 30 Jan 2005, 23:29   #301
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: ND's Christmas Surprise

Okay if I am reading this right which I could not be, considering I have ahrd time reading large voulumes of text on a screen. My character has ceased aka been killed in some unmentioned or posssible mentioned manner? either that or he was one straglers behind everyone else. Dont suppose you could clarify which?

Edit - A second thought has come to mind the fact my characters has same surname as Bakans character so I am not entirly sure if some it refers to him or me?

Second Edit - I have found some refrences to my character but, I am a little lost as to what happens to him after that all I can assume is that he become one namless marines later on Is all I can guess.

Last edited by Darkling; 30 Jan 2005 at 23:43.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 00:52   #302
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

I'm not entirley sure i made it out.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 14:07   #303
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

Darkling
The entire second heading of the post is told from your character's perspective.

Mao
The entire fourth heading of the post is told from your character's perspective.

All
Basically, if you want your character to have got out alive, he/she did. If you get to the next thread and decide you want a new character, you can have your character have been left behind / killed taking the Frigate / killed in some other way.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 14:10   #304
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Understood, I really should print these things out somtimes. reading word on paper is a lot easier than on screen for me. Cuases less problems for my eyes, and doesnt cause them to move in and out of focus though as far as my vision goes its pretty good so its an odd one really.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 01:32   #305
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

okay well i did live then