User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 10:59   #9
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: An Open Letter to the Planetarion Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-
That didnt start till after they got in troubble.
I'm not exactly sure of the series of events, I think Achi set up #transcendancy after Rob or someone was closed (clarification would be nice) but Achi has been giving me scans since pt72. I have no links with Ascendancy (apart from the fact that I'm a celebrity in #ascendancy and joined the Transcendancy tag for the lol effect), so it's pretty fair to say that Achi did give scans out to anyone. It's not really his fault if most of the people who asked him were in Ascendancy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Anyways, the support rule should be dropped. Hell, if 500 guys want to play together, let them. For purposes of rankings and deciding the winner of a round, you can always say only the first 60 or so count towards the alliance ranking.
I think it's fine as it is, alliances can split their players over 2-3 tags so that not all of them can get the benefits of reduced ETA.

Last edited by _Kila_; 11 Jul 2007 at 11:08.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote