User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 22 Feb 2013, 01:50   #201
Serio
Lovable Ginger

Serio is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Old timers... (R1-R10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaQ View Post
:d
is that a yes? lol
r56 HR Officer
r57-58 Black Flag
r59 Astraeus HC / Black Flag
r60 Black Flag
r61 Black Flag officer
r62-67 Black Flag
r68-70 Illuminati HC
r71 FAnG
r72 Black Flag
r73 Ultores
Serio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2013, 23:14   #202
badass
=)

badass is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys its been a while.
badass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2013, 20:08   #203
AndyMan

AndyMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazde View Post
Oi I remember you, or the name anyway Weren't you in cheerios's rd6 gal with me.. Edit: you were, I was looking in wrong year's IRC logs. With mjrTorspo and Bas (PDS noobs ) etc..
Hey m8 I remember you Oh the Good ol' Elysium glory Days. I had completely forgotten about PDS. It was so gratifying suiciding your entire fleet at the end of the round to knock a PDS whore down a place or two haha. You play a rnd ever for fun? I'm going to have some fun covopping next round I think and causing some havoc. This game is so much different now...
AndyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2013, 17:14   #204
SDN

SDN is an unknown quantity at this point

Screw the cov-op nonsence Andyman, its no fun at all..

we both did good this round, only problem is we both went xan if we had been cath/zik or terran we would have done much better from midround and to the end.

pimp it out next round with me nub

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2013, 17:12   #205
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about

"I'm a gambler, a farmboy, and I'm here to take command of your bloody army!"

this game needs to get 100,000 players agian (and no "LDK" bots)
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2013, 17:13   #206
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

*LDK

capscapscaps
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2013, 17:17   #207
aif
old spy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
*LDK

capscapscaps
;-) thanks !
Unread 10 Mar 2013, 21:44   #208
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As far as I'm concerned, forgetting such things is a sign of good mental health.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 16 Mar 2013, 06:17   #209
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMan View Post
You play a rnd ever for fun? I'm going to have some fun covopping next round I think and causing some havoc. This game is so much different now...
Would love to but I'd get too serious again, don't think I'm capable of 'moderate' Planetarion. Sleep patterns are still screwed up to this day

I could probably enjoy a speed round though, have there been any of those lately?
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2013, 13:24   #210
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

sup

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2013, 15:56   #211
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar View Post
sup
Oh, hi
Unread 25 Mar 2013, 22:24   #212
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by aif View Post

first of all, they're not bots
second they just had a lot of active relatives, and of course, someone's dog was playing too
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2014, 02:03   #213
Conall
There is a better answer

Conall will become famous soon enoughConall will become famous soon enough

I was just explaining PA to my 12 yr old, who wasn't born when I started playing. SO I thought I would check in an unbelievably my login still works even though I haven't logged in since 10 Dec 2007 at 15:49.

I Still see some of the same names. I miss some of them, but not the sleepless nights, lol.

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Sir Winston Churchill
Conall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2014, 10:28   #214
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastet View Post
Ich bin einer old timer ja.
I read LCH there before i read the rest of that line

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2014, 12:43   #215
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm not dead FYI \o/
Unread 8 Feb 2014, 16:59   #216
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

cooling come back!!
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2014, 09:07   #217
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Fury come back!!
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2014, 13:08   #218
aif
old spy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2 View Post
Fury come back!!
we just need to find out what rock sid is under ;-)
Unread 15 Feb 2014, 20:20   #219
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
we just need to find out what rock sid is under ;-)
lol last thing I heard is that he EMO'd from EVE Online or something :\
----------retired-------
Unread 15 Feb 2014, 23:53   #220
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did a little asking around in EvE and nobody has seen him in a while...

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2014, 04:14   #221
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

He doesn't want to be contacted, we have sent messages to him, but he is choosing to stay away.
Unread 21 Mar 2014, 14:20   #222
Muzzinator
Muzzy

Muzzinator is infamous around these partsMuzzinator is infamous around these parts

What a scary thread.. 14 years since R1..

"oh well, whatever, nevermind"
Muzzinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2014, 09:37   #223
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzzinator View Post
What a scary thread.. 14 years since R1..
no the scarey thing is i've played every damned round !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2014, 12:36   #224
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

That is amazing Mist, a little depressing but amazing.
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 00:58   #225
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Ye gods how is this game still going? Says a lot about the community really. Are JBG or Benneh still around?
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 01:42   #226
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar View Post
He doesn't want to be contacted, we have sent messages to him, but he is choosing to stay away.
why though?! :/
----------retired-------
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 08:03   #227
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi View Post
Ye gods how is this game still going? Says a lot about the community really. Are JBG or Benneh still around?
Benneh still plays. JBG doesn't, but he does visit sometimes
Unread 28 May 2014, 15:13   #228
Goatie2k1
Xanadu

Goatie2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Anakin,

Goatie here. I remember you from Kralizec! How's it going?
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 15:42   #229
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Hi guys, what's up?

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2014, 16:49   #230
rikavela

rikavela is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
He did not EMO`d, he scammed people and disappeared, guess he played with other acc or something.
rikavela is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2014, 22:26   #231
[Smurf]Pies
TeamPies

[Smurf]Pies can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05 View Post
That is amazing Mist, a little depressing but amazing.
amazing...... im only a few months late

<Pies> your gonna make me get pm's
<Pies> saying ive got a ego
<Pies> larger then a house again
<[TeamPies]MrPink> you´re the biggest ego i have ever seen

Round2 - Round 10
[Ministry]
Heresy

R4
114,[WTF]Smurf Village[TGS][NFU] (30:14)
97,The PieCastle (30:14:7)

R5
37,[Ag][WPO] Gauls [Fury] (21:04)

R6
1,Ðragons[WP][OWAGE!][Tapper] (5:24)
81, ur friends (5:24:22)
[Smurf]Pies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2014, 18:43   #232
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Or Fury admin influence :/

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2014, 23:08   #233
Uthor
Peon

Uthor is on a distinguished road

Well I see some people I know been a while :-)
Unread 18 Aug 2014, 01:17   #234
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

Uthor!
Unread 3 Sep 2014, 11:25   #235
-=*PlaYetZ*=-
retired

-=*PlaYetZ*=- is on a distinguished road

Hello oldies
-=*PlaYetZ*=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2014, 13:33   #236
Carson

Carson is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Andyman! I signed up to the forums here pretty much just to say that lol. I searched Planetarion and my name and this was the second result. Not sure why I was thinking about that today.
Carson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2014, 15:38   #237
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road

Doing it again (-:
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2020, 21:56   #238
VIRII_ICD

VIRII_ICD is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin View Post
Now that is proper old skool.

ICDamage ftw, or ICDookie as he liked to call it... lols.

Dookie Dave? Is that you?
VIRII_ICD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2020, 22:52   #239
VIRII_ICD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conall View Post
Heh - hello all. It has been a long while since I have been here. According to my login 29 Dec 2005. I started in round 2, played a few rounds, left, came back, yada yada yada. Just thought I would drop in and say hello all, particularly to OCR, Misty and Landor, long time no see.
Lil'Red sends her love as well. Wolfy is now 6 and itty bitty red is 3.

You peeps take care. Later!

Conall

PS - I cannot believe my forum account still works!!
Wow seeing all those names together takes me back! Say hi to Lil Red.
Unread 3 Aug 2020, 22:54   #240
VIRII_ICD

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIRII View Post
I remember you and misty too
Long time since I looked at PA.

Christ Conall and Lil Red too.

Hi Me, what the hell is our password?
Unread 26 Aug 2020, 21:40   #241
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

\o/ Picked an interesting time to check the forums

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2020, 01:08   #242
Zygon
Too Legit to Quit

Zygon is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just logged in for the first time since 2009 ... how has everybody been?
Unread 15 Jan 2021, 03:08   #243
McKulz

McKulz is an unknown quantity at this point

test
McKulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2021, 14:57   #244
Idler

Idler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the rough

Round 1 original here o/
Unread 5 Jul 2021, 15:24   #245
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

Just happen to discuss planetarion with a Lithuanian colleague today.... Round 92 already jesus...
Unread 31 Aug 2021, 02:28   #246
XanSquirrel

XanSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Last time i was dragged back to this game i did one of these threads to see who was still part of the PA-Community, and it turned out i was happily suprised by the amount of old friends who still played, almost a year on i have once again been pulled out of the "secret weapon" draw and dusted off by my old friend Wipeout, and i once again ask the PA-Community..... "Who is still alive out their???"

If you remmber me, and your from the R1-R10 era of planetarion, i summon you forward
I doubt you're still here, but I'll shoot my shot, Anakin.

Xanadu Squirrel here, I'm not sure I'll ever forgive you for throwing me under the bus to NoS
XanSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2021, 09:51   #247
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road

Can barely believe I'm posting on a PA forum in 2021 or that this thread from 2007 is still in existence, but here I am and there it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanSquirrel View Post
I doubt you're still here, but I'll shoot my shot, Anakin.

Xanadu Squirrel here, I'm not sure I'll ever forgive you for throwing me under the bus to NoS
I did do that yes, but you were always one of my favorite people to hang with, and we did for many years after! DM'd you my details if you want to find me (-:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
Welcome back, Anakin. Although I'm not from the R1-R10 time, I didn't think you'd mind. :supercutesmile:
Quote:
You still make my panties all wet.
<3
This is still true all these years later. Fiery, I miss you girl!

I was actually awful to a lot of people in this community both here and in Eve Online as a silly teen, but I really appreciated so many of you, list would be too long but most of you know who you are.

I don't really play games anymore and I'm probably not going to be posting here anytime soon, I'm one of those crypto degenerates these days and doing pretty well for myself all things considered, but the DMs still find my email so I can be found it people are looking... hope everyone who posted here went on to have a happy life and are doing well (-:

Until 2031 then. o/
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2021, 22:54   #248
riodoro

riodoro is an unknown quantity at this point

just popped up again. i joined Planetarion before it was payed ... does someone still remember the founder and his first ferrari :-D

im surprised to see some remembered faces.

in those days i played with avenger, mactanzu, dworschi, merlin and some other not sure if they are all still here ... sad that there isno whatsapp smileys here
riodoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2021, 16:40   #249
Dworschi
MööööH r0x0r0r

Dworschi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by riodoro View Post
just popped up again. i joined Planetarion before it was payed ... does someone still remember the founder and his first ferrari :-D

im surprised to see some remembered faces.

in those days i played with avenger, mactanzu, dworschi, merlin and some other not sure if they are all still here ... sad that there isno whatsapp smileys here
oh wb riodoro,
these days we're using sophisticated messaging programs such as telegram.
pop into our public channel and have a chat:
https://t.me/WEFUELOURSHIPSWITHYOURTEARS
Unread 14 Feb 2022, 21:16   #250
Silk_311x
Free

Silk_311x will become famous soon enoughSilk_311x will become famous soon enough

I still look at the forums once in a while
Silk_311x is offline   Reply With Quote