User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Jan 2006, 02:47   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
What should I watch?

Just Friends

King Kong

Just in Heaven

out of the three above? I'm offered to go to a film of my choice tomorrow. Those are the choices available (I've already seen Match Point).
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 02:54   #2
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What should I watch?

Just Friends is hilarious, you almost forget the actually aim of the story line its so funny

but King kong is also a very good film, and there are a couple of funny scences in the middle of king kong.

It all depends what you want, a comedy or a film with a bit more of a serious story to it.

I havent actually seen Just in Heaven in the cinema, but the half I saw at home i wasnt that impressed and I havent tried watching the rest of it yet

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 03:18   #3
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Ryan Reynolds is both buff and funny so Just Friends is the obvious choice.

My housemates went to see it and said it was pretty damn funny. When I finish my exams on Thursday I am going to go an watch it.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 11:18   #4
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have seen all 3. Luckily I wasnt so gay that I saw just friends and just like heaven with male company, I saw them with a girl. King Kong is good, but damn its long. Probably just friends its comic, some decent totty etc and not overly romantic, unlike just like heaven.
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 11:24   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i saw parts of King Kong last week. very disappointing it was.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 11:26   #6
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i saw parts of King Kong last week. very disappointing it was.
no way as good as the orignal, in the orginal when king kong fights with the dinosaur each time I see that I cringe as he breaks his jaw, in this one I didnt flinch ;/ It was a good film, dont get me wrong but it was like jurassic park, indiana jones and king kong in one, which is not what king kong was about
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 11:31   #7
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
no way as good as the orignal, in the orginal when king kong fights with the dinosaur each time I see that I cringe as he breaks his jaw, in this one I didnt flinch ;/
the moment when he plays with the jaws after he broke it was one of the best i've seen though. "you won't roar anymore" etc. monkey-comedy.
but overall i wasn't impressed.
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 11:44   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I never was interested in King Kong except in Donkey Kong when I was a kid and still it doesn't do shit to me. Some co-workers call me kingkong though
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 11:46   #9
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Some co-workers call me kingkong though
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 11:47   #10
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Some co-workers call me kingkong though
Do you have a big bottom?

But on topic, Just Friends it shall be then.

You've made my mind up fairly quickly. Thanks guys.
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 11:55   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
^_^
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 12:51   #12
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Do you have a big bottom?

But on topic, Just Friends it shall be then.

You've made my mind up fairly quickly. Thanks guys.
why dont you see jarhead?

or wait till friday and see fun with dick and jane, just friends is good i guess though
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 12:59   #13
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
why dont you see jarhead?

or wait till friday and see fun with dick and jane, just friends is good i guess though
jarhead was kind of crap, wasn't it?
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 12:59   #14
pig
1up on you

havent seen it, ill go and watch it tomoz as its 2 for 1 (orange wednesdays ftw)
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 13:26   #15
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
havent seen it, ill go and watch it tomoz as its 2 for 1 (orange wednesdays ftw)
i don't want to ruin the fun for you; it's not excatly a bad movie, just nothing special. I expected something better.
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 13:27   #16
pig
1up on you

so I heard, but better than a lot of bollax released in the last 2 months, there isnt anything for me that stands out as a decent film.
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 13:31   #17
wu_trax

true, i didnt see a really great movie or a few month now. 'fun with dick and jane', despite he stupid title, wasnt so bad though, but then, i didnt expect much, maybe that's the key.
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 14:05   #18
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I've not seen any of them but King Kong - which is really excellent. Best special effects I think I've ever seen.
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 14:14   #19
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
I've not seen any of them but King Kong - which is really excellent. Best special effects I think I've ever seen.
it wasn't much better than Jurassic Parc. especially the landscapes and backgrounds were poorly done imo.
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 16:25   #20
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I really enjoyed King Kong, took a while to get going though.

Going to see Underworld Evolution on Friday - looks pretty damn good (Kate Beckinsale )

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 17:25   #21
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

Id stay at home and grow a penis instead if i were you.
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 17:26   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
Going to see Underworld Evolution on Friday - looks pretty damn good (Kate Beckinsale )
If you think a film is upgraded from tripe to excellent by the presence of Beckinsale, this film is for you.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 18:31   #23
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

King Kong were too long. It was a good film indeed, but too long and a tad too much drama. I actually fell asleep a couple of times for a few secs. I even had 4 girls around me :eek: But then again, I have had the habit of falling asleep in the cinema lately.

I'm gonna go see that penguin-movie (documentary) with my brother tomorrow. It looked interesting from the trailers I've seen of it.
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 18:34   #24
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

It's not on your list, but I highly recommend Munich.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 18:57   #25
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
I'm seeing Fiddy Cent's film on Friday. But I'll also see Underworld Evolution at some point during the weekend. I heard Fun with Dick & Jane is quite dire.
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 19:08   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

King Kong more like King Loooong am i rite?
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 19:19   #27
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
King Kong more like King Loooong am i rite?
yea. everyone wants to see a huge monkey climb on buildings, fight with dinosaurs and all that, but instead they go on the superdrama for like an hour.
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 01:19   #28
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Sorry to bump this but I've just finished watching Munich just now. Despite the fact I almost fell asleep at around 11:39pm, I thought it was a really thoughtful film. I won't spoil it but I'd recommend it even to people who prefer action like I do as this does have a substantial amount within it.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 01:39   #29
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The last movie I saw, was in a theatre, and it was Munic on my birthday Jan 14th. I haven't seen a movie in weeks.
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 01:51   #30
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
but King kong is also a very good film, and there are a couple of funny scences in the middle of king kong.
Too much drama though. And it took a GOOD while before the movie really started. I actually paid $10 to sit in a cinema falling asleep a couple of times But it's a "have to watch"-movie anyway.
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 04:47   #31
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Sorry to bump this but I've just finished watching Munich just now. Despite the fact I almost fell asleep at around 11:39pm, I thought it was a really thoughtful film. I won't spoil it but I'd recommend it even to people who prefer action like I do as this does have a substantial amount within it.
I enjoyed Munich, but the girls that I were with didnt. I think its more a male film than a female film tbh;....
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 05:00   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I went to see Munich. Good stuff, well directed, exemplary acting, mildly unrealistic but that might just be my misconceptions of how spies act, unfortunate confusion over historical causality and a lack of real effort to address that point and a bit too melodramatic at the end (if you've seen it I assume you know what I mean). I'd give it a B+.
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 09:16   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Is it really really jewish?
Of course not, it was only a modest box office success.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 13:49   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Is it really really jewish?

edit: why the hell am I awake?
Not really. There's only a couple of bits where it has a distinctly zionist taste to it.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 16:36   #35
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I think Munich was quite good at showing both sides of the conflict. I still didn't like it that much though. Too long and drawn out.