User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Mar 2006, 20:02   #51
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] england

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
ok. since you are my speshal friend on here i shall try to explain things one more time:

when you scroll up, you'll notice i never even gave a reply to phang about the subject* to begin with.
You mean aside from:

Quote:

Ronaldinho?(etc)
( http://img393.imageshack.us/my.php?image=orly2oa.jpg )

which is the post I was replying to? Because you definitely quoted phang. And replied to him.

Maybe your memory is going, have you been hit on the head with any hockey balls recently

Quote:
*the subject being: "when phalon (phalon, not phang) compares Rooney to Nedved, then why can't i compare him to Ronaldinho?"
Because neither of you can, which was the point I made you ****ing faggot.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 20:15   #52
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
both are phenomenally good attacking midfielders, but some people feel that gerrard's superior accuracy of passing and strength in the air are outweighed by lampard's better crosses, shots and work rate?
Would say that Gerrard works harder and is more influential, at least at club level. Technically, I'd say he was better, at running on the ball etc. He is perhaps not quite as attacking-minded, in that he doesn't get into scoring positions as much.
Lampard has often played better for England, it has to be said.
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 20:38   #53
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

using Lampard depends on what strikers you are going to play.

If you're playing goal scorers, don't play Lampard. If they are likely to knock it back, play Lampard.

Stevie G is a better player by a mile though.
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 21:35   #54
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Koen, ive heard fo them alright. Few good players i havent heard about.

Yes they are very good players, but theyre not 'GREAT' atleast not as far as i have seen. They dont have the ability to win a match on its own agains defenders like Nesta\Cannavaro, Lucio\Edmilson etc imo.
Unread 3 Mar 2006, 14:35   #55
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

2-1 at home vs a team from a different continent that didnt qualify for the world cup. dont get carried away.

imo, the most encouraging thing for england was that france lost, brazil looked terrible, holland scraped a shit 1-0, argentina lost, and germany got ****ing gubbed. England are in with a chance of winning the WC, but pretty much by default more than anything.

Oh, that and South American teams CONCLUSIVELY can't handle Peter Crouch - thats 2 games he's turned around now. If i was Sven, i would START him for the Paraguay game (and future possible games in the KO stage with SA teams).
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2006, 19:14   #56
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i think that that is more a 'shit, we have never played against anyone this tall before' kind of thing though
Unread 3 Mar 2006, 22:37   #57
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i think that that is more a 'shit, we have never played against anyone this tall before' kind of thing though
and?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2006, 23:27   #58
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
I think it could work wonders.

I personally have no objection to starting him and Rooney upfront.

It's taken me awhile to admit it but he really is a danger especially when you've got beckham and cole putting quality balls into the 6-yard box.

The fact that he looks as stable on his feet as a newborn foal with MS is beside the point.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 00:26   #59
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

if crouch plays we havent got a hope in hell of winning the world cup, he's sh1te. Predictable route one football doesnt work against top class sides, they'll figure his game out in all of 30 seconds. Top referees will pick up on the fact he's one of the dirtiest players in the premiership too

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 09:27   #60
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
if crouch plays we havent got a hope in hell of winning the world cup, he's sh1te. Predictable route one football doesnt work against top class sides, they'll figure his game out in all of 30 seconds.
Predictable route 1 football is what we do anyway, and we're more likely to actually put crosses into the box with him there, even ignoring that he likes picking it up on the edge of the box to knock it down to someone else, or do a one touch pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
Top referees will pick up on the fact he's one of the dirtiest players in the premiership too
He got a lot of fouls given against him against Uruguay, and I've no idea why.
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 12:11   #61
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Crouch should be on the bench every England game.

The international class defenders going "what the ****" everytime he comes on is too good to miss.
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 12:58   #62
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
and?

i didnt say it was a bad thing, to be honest, introducing him into games in the world cup can only be a good thing, as teams simply wont have the time to study him so well and come up with counter tactics
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 18:38   #63
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Predictable route 1 football is what we do anyway, and we're more likely to actually put crosses into the box with him there, even ignoring that he likes picking it up on the edge of the box to knock it down to someone else, or do a one touch pass.
i take your point but while i agree he's effective on big floated crossed (danny collins style), the quality of delivery englands midfeild should be producing you dont really need a big man, but someone with good movement, owen, bent etc...
It does my head in when people play a big man, the ball goes out to the full back and is then launched diagonally forward. That shoulnt be allowed to happen with the quality of our midfeild

Crouch will always have his arm on the defenders shoulder, look out for it next time he plays, he did it against uraguay a few times.

I'd take bent, defoe, rooney and owen and maybe crouch if sven decides to take 5, which i dont think he will

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 22:59   #64
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think it's a case of two from Bent, Defoe and Crouch if he only takes four strikers.

And at the moment i would have to say Crouch would get my vote at number three.

Bent did ok for us on Saturday but i think Defoe is the striker with the more potential. I think it will be decided upon by their form for their clubs over the next 8 (or so) weeks and may well come down on the side of Bent.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 00:27   #65
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

There's not that much point in taking Defoe, Owen AND Bent, they all play off the back of the last man and if one's not working there's no real guarantee the others will do better.
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 01:56   #66
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

what about dean Ashton?

also for the left back problems, barry anyone?
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 10:57   #67
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Face it, Barry is doomed to forever be one of those overlooked gems.
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 20:35   #68
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
Koen, ive heard fo them alright. Few good players i havent heard about.

Yes they are very good players, but theyre not 'GREAT' atleast not as far as i have seen. They dont have the ability to win a match on its own agains defenders like Nesta\Cannavaro, Lucio\Edmilson etc imo.
latest update:

Kalou scored twice.
Kuijt scored once.
Huntelaar scored three times. (and last week 4 btw).

oh and Twente beat Heracles 2-0.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 20:50   #69
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Face it, Barry is doomed to forever be one of those overlooked gems.
having seen villa yesterday, Barry is not international class - he's got the effort and determination but lacks the technique and ability to really make it. Your best player is Steven Davis by a mile who was consistent for the whole 90 minutes and gave 110%. He was my man of the match, as I felt Gavin McCann was anonymous first half.

Milner could be international class, but he'll never play for England when you consider the wealth of talent in that position.

As an aside, fair play on the win - we were shite. Even so, we're absolutely cack and I wouldn't barrack my own team half as much as your fans get up to.
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 20:55   #70
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
having seen villa yesterday, Barry is not international class - he's got the effort and determination but lacks the technique and ability to really make it. Your best player is Steven Davis by a mile who was consistent for the whole 90 minutes and gave 110%. He was my man of the match, as I felt Gavin McCann was anonymous first half.

Milner could be international class, but he'll never play for England when you consider the wealth of talent in that position.

As an aside, fair play on the win - we were shite. Even so, we're absolutely cack and I wouldn't barrack my own team half as much as your fans get up to.
Considering our defence is injured/suspended and our midfiled didnt do much and phillips couldnt score if the goal was 40 yds wide we did ok. In all truth we are shite at home this season and its the point of the season where injuries start taking the toll. I thought you were gonna sneak a goal in the last two minutes. You were shit, we were shit, the team who werent the shittest won on the day.

Back to barry if hes surrounded by class I feel that he can play at the top level. The everton game was a prime example where we were playing attackng flowing football, same with the arsenal game. Both times he played well from the left back position and moved the ball up the pitch often allowing the attackers and midfielders to run at the defenders while he brought the ball up. I think if he picks his form up (its been quite good this season) then there may be a chance.

Also on the crouch issue, bring him on the last 20 minutes and lets score 2 goals in the last 20 minutes as per usual. As long as we win I dont care how, plus not many defenders can mark him!
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 21:51   #71
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Huntelaar
This guy is class and it's only a matter of time before Europe's elite try and sign him IMO. (No offence to Ajax btw but the big bucks aren't in Holland.)
PSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 21:56   #72
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Mickey Gray .
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 22:08   #73
isildurx

Quote:
latest update:

Kalou scored twice.
Kuijt scored once.

Thats the dutch eresdivision though, i could score playing for PSV there :P

Lokken: I agree 100%, Davis is our best player hes f*king great.
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 22:35   #74
pig
1up on you

unfortunately davis might be lured to utd in the summer with a option for us to loan him back for a season ;/
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 23:26   #75
isildurx

I dont doubt it, and i wuold partly understand it if he gets sold. They better get ATLEAST 7-8 mill pounds for him or its a disgrace.

8 mill would buy us Milner and another 1-2 players though so its hard to say what gnna happen.
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 23:32   #76
pig
1up on you

Id hate to lose davis, hes like platt when he first came to villa
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 00:10   #77
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thats the dutch eresdivision though, i could score playing for PSV there :P
well, i watch serie A, Bundesliga, Primera Division and the Premiership too and tbh i've seen few strikers like Huntelaar and Kuijt.

but you'd probably have said the same years ago about Romario, Ronaldo, Van Nistelrooy, Kluivert and Makaay, for example.

btw did you know that Hasselbaink and De Zeeuw were even too shite for Dutch 2nd division teams?
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 01:02   #78
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
latest update:

Kalou scored twice.
Kuijt scored once.

And Henry, this weekend, was better than them put together.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 01:08   #79
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
He's the best in the world, I think. Oh how I wish he was at Liverpool.
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 11:12   #80
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
let's just hope he and his French friends play as good as they did in 2002.
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 00:28   #81
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
let's just hope he and his French friends play as good as they did in 2002.
They won't. What France acheived was an England '66 between 1998 and 2001.

P.S. I know you were being sarcastic too.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote