User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Mar 2003, 01:32   #1
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
A plan for peace

I nicked this off the music forum i frequent. Anyway this plan for peace was suggested

Quote:
Divide the USA up into at least four individual countries with adjoining borders.

Figuring out the diplomacy, territorial and resource conflicts between them should keep them all occupied for long enough for the rest of us to have a bash at sorting ourselves out.

i think its quite a good plan
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 01:36   #2
Anaximander

Anaximander is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh, yes. That would be perfect.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 01:37   #3
IndiaSour

IndiaSour is an unknown quantity at this point
Or just give where ever your from to the nearest bordering country...

Of course this wouldnt help world peace. But it would allow you to see how flawed that plan is.
IndiaSour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 01:45   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I wonder why the Americans who read these boards think we're a bunch of irrational wankers...
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 01:48   #5
Anaximander

Anaximander is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I wonder why the Americans who read these boards think we're a bunch of irrational wankers...