User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:09   #1
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
A Woman From Texas

Do you want to see someone who is angry? Lots of people talk about how the Arab Muslim street cannot abide by what the United States is doing. **** me. I will kill all of you mother ****ers. That is a Texan on television. Where is the outrage? You all are a bunch of sorry assholes.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:10   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:10   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Trolling works better when you're a bit more coherent.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:11   #4
Anaximander

Anaximander is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: A Woman From Texas

Quote:
Originally posted by Texan
Do you want to see someone who is angry? Lots of people talk about how the Arab Muslim street cannot abide by what the United States is doing. **** me. I will kill all of you mother ****ers. That is a Texan on television. Where is the outrage? You all are a bunch of sorry assholes.
Had a bad day?
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:11   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Anyone for tennis?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:12   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you remind me of "Xavi"

Sandsnake, Aryn and dilly should know who im talking about

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:13   #7
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
It's a real ****iong bad day whan a woman from Texas is captured by Iraqi mothe ****ers.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:14   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
It's a real ****iong bad day whan a woman from Texas is captured by Iraqi mothe ****ers.
Oh, are we talking about the captured soldiers?
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:14   #9
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
do you know the women?
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:15   #10
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
look, she went to war, there she got captured by iraqi troops. as far as i know thats how war works (that or beeing killed by hostile forces)
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:17   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Yes, it was quite audacious of the Iraqi's to sneak out to Houston and kidnap a Texan like that.

[edit]Oh, actually I've been informed that's not what happened, sorry.[/edit]
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:17   #12
Texan
Prince of Amber

You think the Arab street is ugly? Just piss off Texas.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:17   #13
Anaximander

Quote:
Originally posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
do you know the women?
I was about to ask the same question.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:19   #14
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
she wouldnt be captured right now if your dumb president wouldnt have send her there.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:22   #15
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
do you know the women?
She is a Texan. Nuff said.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:22   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
she wouldnt be captured right now if your dumb president wouldnt have send her there.
And of course Mr Bush used a mind-control ray to force her to go against her will.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:23   #17
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Quote:
i agree with you, i think its disgraceful that those damn dirty arabs would dare touch a hair on the head of an american - least not a texan! how dare they! im with you on this one and want to express my complete outrage that a soldier whom i have never met, but who may in some way be vaguley connected to me, my place of birth or skin colour, has been kidnapped by this vile iraqi regime.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:24   #18
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Texan, you need to shut off the computer, the TV, and toss out your newspapers, before you go entirely insane.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:24   #19
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
And of course Mr Bush used a mind-control ray to force her to go against her will.
"Orders are orders."
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:25   #20
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
How about a little ricin in Mecca just fo ****s and giggles? If the Arab muslims can get angry, so can I.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:25   #21
wu_trax

Quote:
us-propaganda is another issue, all i said so far is that she certainly would not have gone their against bushs wishes, would she?
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:25   #22
Emperorn
Ruler

Emperorn is an unknown quantity at this point
I really thought this was going to be a joke, the title sounded like the opening line for one. Instead I find myself being threatened to my life and abused

This thread needs lightening up, so a quick googling turned up what Texan should have posted:

"Back in the good ole days in Texas, when stage coaches and the like were popular, there were three people in a stage coach one day: a true red blooded born and raised Texas gentleman, a tenderfoot city slicker from back East, and a beautiful and well endowed Texas lady. The city slicker kept eyeing the lady, and finally he leaned forward and said, "Lady, I'll give you $10 for a blow job." The Texas gentleman looked appalled, pulled out his pistol, and killed the city slicker on the spot. The lady gasped and said, "Thank you, suh, for defendin' mah honor!" Whereupon the Texan holstered his gun and said, "Your honor, hell! No tenderfoot is gonna raise the price of a woman in Texas!"

- George Bush Sr
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:27   #23
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Emperorn
"Back in the good ole days in Texas, when stage coaches and the like were popular, there were three people in a stage coach one day: a true red blooded born and raised Texas gentleman, a tenderfoot city slicker from back East, and a beautiful and well endowed Texas lady. The city slicker kept eyeing the lady, and finally he leaned forward and said, "Lady, I'll give you $10 for a blow job." The Texas gentleman looked appalled, pulled out his pistol, and killed the city slicker on the spot. The lady gasped and said, "Thank you, suh, for defendin' mah honor!" Whereupon the Texan holstered his gun and said, "Your honor, hell! No tenderfoot is gonna raise the price of a woman in Texas!"

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:27   #24
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot951
Texan, you need to shut off the computer, the TV, and toss out your newspapers, before you go entirely insane.
You are right. Jesus Christ my brain is fried.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:29   #25
Embroglio

Quote:
You are right. Jesus Christ my brain is fried.
Tara then!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:29   #26
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
The Iraqi's are fighting back? Those bastards.

On a lighter note, I hope that woman gets raped every night until she dies.
You are a sick mother ****er.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:30   #27
Embroglio

Quote:
You are a sick mother ****er.
He's funny in a crude sorta way.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:33   #28
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally posted by Emperorn
I really thought this was going to be a joke, the title sounded like the opening line for one. Instead I find myself being threatened to my life and abused

This thread needs lightening up, so a quick googling turned up what Texan should have posted:

Sir, If it were not for the fact that my grandmother was from Oklahoma, I would kill you. Just for fun.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:47   #29
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
I wish all US citizens were as smart and well-educated as Texan.

That would solve all our problems at a stroke.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:59   #30
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally posted by Fifth_teletubbie
I wish all US citizens were as smart and well-educated as Texan.

That would solve all our problems at a stroke.
I'm in a bad mood. A Texan has been captured and forced to speak on international television. Can you say Geneva Convention you ignorant bastards?
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 00:03   #31
wu_trax

Quote:
I'm in a bad mood. A Texan has been captured and forced to speak on international television. Can you say Geneva Convention you ignorant bastards?
and those iraqi soldiers shown on cnn didnt fall under the geneva convention i guess?
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 00:07   #32
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
wouldnt it be funny if she said her present circumstances are better then living in texas
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 00:09   #33
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
well at least there is no KKK in Bagdad
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 00:12   #34
Anaximander

Quote:
What happened is a violation of the Geneva Convention, yes. It is nice to find somebody, who is fiercely devoted to it. It applies to all POW. However it is much easier for the superior side in a war to keep it. And the USA shows us in Guantanomo and other places, how it is done. Hundreds of a inspiring examples.

Last edited by Anaximander; 24 Mar 2003 at 00:17.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 00:17   #35
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Can you say Geneva Convention you ignorant bastards?

Is this the same 'Geneva Convention' that the Americans haven't signed?

Would this be the same 'Geneva Convention' that the Americans don't adhere to?

Or am i mistaken*?

*and just so you know 'i'm not mistaken'
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 00:20   #36
Texan
Prince of Amber

My soldier was wearing a uniform that said U.S. Army. The guys in Gitmo had no uniforms.

The United States does not torture EPWs. Iraq does.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 00:21   #37
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

wow, they have women in Texas?

I thought it was all cowboys and steers?
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 00:25   #38
Amoril
Twisted

Re: Re: A Woman From Texas

Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
wow, they have women in Texas?

I thought it was all cowboys and steers?

It's still all 'Steers and Queers' ... the Texan woman is in Iraq now.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 00:25   #39
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril

Or am i mistaken*?

You are ****in wacko.
My Geneva Convention Code was a 2. How could I have that code if my country had not ratified the convention?

Dork.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 00:28   #40
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:

Or am i mistaken*?

Evidence would be a start?
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 00:30   #41
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
Evidence would be a start?

Never been useful/needed in a PA GD 'argument' before.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 00:36   #42
Anaximander

Quote:
My soldier was wearing a uniform that said U.S. Army. The guys in Gitmo had no uniforms.

The United States does not torture EPWs. Iraq does.
Uniforms are a problem in a land like Afghanistan. They cost a lot of money. Do you really think, that none of the ppl in Gitmo had a uniform and was a soldier? I don't believe it.
Anyway. So they're civilians. Did they get a fair trial?

The Iraq tortures. That is a sad true. Have a look on some AI reports regarding the US please. This is truly sad too. And, as was pointed out before: The USA never signed the Geneva convention, so where is the problem?

Edit: Ok, I will look up this Geneva thing.

Last edited by Anaximander; 24 Mar 2003 at 01:03.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 00:40   #43
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
You are ****in wacko.
My Geneva Convention Code was a 2. How could I have that code if my country had not ratified the convention?

Dork.

So your nation signed the convention and then deliberately ignores parts of it.

****ING GENIUS!

In that case the Americans are fully justified in complaining when the other side 'doesn't play fair' either.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 00:46   #44
Anaximander

OK. I found no evidence for the USA not signing. I retract my false assumption and apologize for it. But I found many sources in google claiming the violation of it by the USA.

Last edited by Anaximander; 24 Mar 2003 at 00:55.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 00:47   #45
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Anaximander
I retract my false assumption and apopogize for it.

Why would you want to do that?
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 01:02   #46
Anaximander

Quote:
Why would you want to do that?
Because I honestly try to be a sensible and compassionate human. I even dare to admit mistakes from time to time. I know, that's a weakness and that I'm part of a minority.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 01:03   #47
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
you remind me of "Xavi"

Sandsnake, Aryn and dilly should know who im talking about
I'll have no part of this ffs

(yes, I do know)
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 01:12   #48
IndiaSour

IndiaSour is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I wasnt aware the others captured didnt matter. I mean... their not from "Texas"...

On another note - their lucky for that.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 01:12   #49
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Yes, it was quite audacious of the Iraqi's to sneak out to Houston and kidnap a Texan like that.

[edit]Oh, actually I've been informed that's not what happened, sorry.[/edit]
this actually made me laugh
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 01:13   #50
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
If the worst violation of the Geneva Convention in this war is making POWs go on TV I think we should all be thankful. Unfortunately I suspect that those who have been captured will be tortured, just like in the last Gulf War.
Closed Thread