User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Apr 2003, 01:40   #1
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
If everyone on GD had a fight...

..who would win? If everyone just went for it all at the same time. Weapons not allowed.

I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 01:45   #2
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
I would (seriously).
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 01:46   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
My brother

He does Kung- Fu (he is teh flipeh)
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 02:46   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I think i would be one of the first to go.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 03:33   #5
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm to much of a coward to show up in the first place. Or I'd bring an automatic gun and ehm... cheat.
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 04:36   #6
IndiaSour

IndiaSour is an unknown quantity at this point
I would take atleast one person with me before I lost consciousness.
IndiaSour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 04:37   #7
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
I would win.
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 06:19   #8
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Re: If everyone on GD had a fight...

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
..who would win? If everyone just went for it all at the same time. Weapons not allowed.
Let me make one thing perfectly clear.

IT WONT BE YOU.

And it wont be me..........

Hmm, that's 2 things......

Ok

Let me make two things perfectly clear.

IT WONT BE YOU

it wont be me,

And I will make sure it is not you............

Damn, thats three things.........

Ok

It wont be you...........................

Unread 5 Apr 2003, 08:15   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I don't feel pain easily, so I might last a while. Unfortunately I don't deal it out well either.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 08:53   #10
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
I would win, I've watched enough movies to know how to win.

If anyone was a problem, would just have to make loud noises and wave my hands around, so that they run away in terror, so I can deal with them later.

If I can't get close enough to deal with someone, would point my hand towards them and make grasping motions, they would then choke suddenly and collapse.

Or I could ask them to make a wish, and then something bad would somehow happen to them.

If I was on the defensive somehow, I'd just flap my hands and fly away.

Could also melt them by shooting some weird kind of plasma beam or something from my eyes, which everyone would for some strange reason call lasers even though they light up the air on the way past, and melt them.

Could also point my hands at them, so that they either explode, freeze or get blasted away. Alternatively, chant about how evil they are, so that they burst into flames and die.

Or I'd just give them a free Pan-Galactic-Gargle-Blaster (Or whatever it's called) to drink.

None of those involved weapons (except perhaps the last), so all of them should work, so I'd definitely win.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 08:55   #11
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
cyp would win in a gigantic flurry of geek rage.

which ofc is the funniest kind of rage.
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 09:39   #12
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I'd so win, I'm well 'ard I am :e_bunny:
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 09:53   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
id try and hide till most of you had died off, then try and attack the remaining combatants when they are knackered

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 10:07   #14
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
If it was Royal Rumble style and i was one of the last in, i'ld be in with a chance \o/.
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 10:09   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'd last a while, but I wouldn't win.
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 10:30   #16
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hahahahaha, I can see the headlines now.

Quote:
Police today arrested several hundred pasty faced adolescents for failing to cause any sort of public order offence whatsoever.

The youths, who all professed to be 'eleet dude', had gathered after the internet website that was the centrepoint of their sad and pitiful lives challenged them all to meet up and fight to see who would win.

One youth, calling himself 'Dace', blinking and covering his eyes against the sunshine on this overcast and drizzly day, told us;

"Yeah, it was Embroglio's idea, I was soooooo gonna kick those lamers asses, but you fags came along and broke it up"

As he was led away for questioning by police, Dace was seen to cry, beg, scream for his mummy and finally soil himself.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 10:58   #17
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
do saucepan lids and binoculars count as weapons?

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 11:11   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
told you
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 11:13   #19
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
told you

how about adding more to that list you made the other day then?
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 11:32   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Good 'foreign' films or english language as well?
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 11:34   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dead meat is funny

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 12:22   #22
Ragnarak

Quote:
Good 'foreign' films or english language as well?
anything 'non-hollywood' really
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 12:36   #23
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm going to learn how to snap necks SAS style.

i will win.

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 12:38   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
anything 'non-hollywood' really
I can't remember what I posted :\

Have you seen 'Brazil'?
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 13:39   #25
Ragnarak

Quote:
I can't remember what I posted :\

Have you seen 'Brazil'?
nope

and the list you posted is in my Ring thread
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 14:18   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Nod would win.

Serious.
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 14:20   #27
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
One of those gimmick accounts that pretends to be a townie would win.
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 14:29   #28
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
One of those gimmick accounts that pretends to be a townie would win.
Game?
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 14:31   #29
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Well he'd be close, but he's not just a gimmick.
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 14:32   #30
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Well he'd be close, but he's not just a gimmick.
he isn't?
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 15:06   #31
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts
:e_chick: would win, 'e is 'ar cd
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 15:34   #32
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
I spent many years training in martial arts, but I have not exercised at all (except golf) in the last three years. I would grab Leshy's breast with my right hand, block her right-handed punch with my left arm; then she would knock me out with her left. I get knocked unconscious easily because of head injuries I had as a child.

On the other hand, if I had weapons, you people would be hurting before I went down.
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 15:36   #33
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Texan
I spent many years training in martial arts, but I have not exercised at all (except golf) in the last three years. I would grab Leshy's breast with my right hand, block her right-handed punch with my left arm; then she would knock me out with her left. I get knocked unconscious easily because of head injuries I had as a child.

On the other hand, if I had weapons, you people would be hurting before I went down.
i was under the impression leshy was a bloke...
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 15:53   #34
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
so was I?

maybe it is a shemale?
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 16:08   #35
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
I think I'd last quite a while

on another note, :e_bunny: is it me or does that rabbit look like its been hung and the body is blowing in a breeze?
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 16:56   #36
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Well, that IS strange. I always though Leshy was a woman. I'm not sure what led me to that belief, but I have thought so for quite some time now.
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 16:59   #37
Texan
Prince of Amber

It just occurred to me...

I hope I haven't written any threads that might be considered "flirting" with Leshy.

Mostly I just write about war stuff, so it is unlikely.

Leshy, are you a male or female?
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 17:00   #38
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I've always thought he was a bloke.

p.s. If you've flirted online with a bloke.... hahaha
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 17:12   #39
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
I've always thought he was a bloke.

p.s. If you've flirted online with a bloke.... hahaha
The only person I recall flirting online with is Sexy Leila; however, I do not recall every post I have made on this forum and on IRC.

Sexy Leila is worth flirting with since her boyfriend cannot find me. He is a soldier in the UK army. She was in Cyprus, but I have not heard from her in about a year.
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 17:48   #40
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i wear steel toed docs constantly, someone would end up getting hurt :/
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 17:55   #41
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
IM TUFF
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 17:59   #42
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Texan

Sexy Leila
dace will be along any minute to explain to you rule 1
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 18:00   #43
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
Rule 1 (abreviated version)

No women on the internet.
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 18:05   #44
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril
Rule 1 (abreviated version)

No women on the internet.
lo :e_chick:
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 20:48   #45
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by insane_in_da_membrane
on another note, :e_bunny: is it me or does that rabbit look like its been hung and the body is blowing in a breeze?
Looks like its on a treadmill to me.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 21:21   #46
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I think that in a fight I would at a total loss. I'd stand around, hoping that noone would notice me.

Perhaps I'd shove someone who weren't looking in my direction and then pretend that I didn't mean to so that the person wouldn't hit me back.

I'm a typer, not a fighter.

Matrim
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 22:13   #47
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
Depend what you consider to be 'winning'. If it's them saying 'ok, I give up' then it would take me a while to submit them but I can do takedowns on ppl quite a bit bigger than me. If it's who gets knocked unconscious first, then I'd definitely win, due to my knowledge of vulnerable parts of the body, which work regardless of size.

I AM A NINJA
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 22:36   #48
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer
I AM A NINJA
So am I. Except I'm a 250 pound 6'9" ninja.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 22:41   #49
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
i would win

case closed
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 22:59   #50
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
Tobe would win because he is a gym going legend and he would pop peoples heads between his forearm and bicep
probably

although i give bloomers the edge, his flaling arms would take out a few people