User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Apr 2003, 14:03   #51
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by IndiaSour
?

The guy that raped the girl in Okinawa was adequately punished...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/1162562.stm

"not guilty"

at least they were punished for destroying a video tape though.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 14:14   #52
IndiaSour

IndiaSour is an unknown quantity at this point
The evidence was put before the jury. They voted not guilty. It must've been adequate evidence.

Quote:
However the commission said that the current regulations for low-altitude flights were sufficient.
Sounds like the Italians messed up tbh.
IndiaSour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 14:28   #53
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
silly place to put a cable car eh?

"US military jury" which was my whole point.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 16:31   #54
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
going back to the original friendly fire topic...
another good article: http://www.guardian.co.uk/internatio...926167,00.html
Quote:
Aircraft that shouldn't have been in the British-controlled area, "cowboying" at just 500ft and looking for something to have a crack at.
Last Friday morning, two American pilots turned their guns on a convoy of five British vehicles from the Household Cavalry, killing one man just three days shy of his 26th birthday, injuring four others and wiping out two armoured reconnaissance vehicles from the squadron's Two Troop. Two Iraqi civilians, waving a large white flag, were also killed.
The attack took place within the Household Cavalry's battlefield control line which means that everything in the air should be controlled by them and their embedded American air controller. The A10s were well out of their area and the matter is now being investigated amidst calls from some of the British troops that the pilots be prosecuted for manslaughter.
The A10s were about to take a third swing when they were told by the American air patroller working with the Household cavalry to stop firing.
Instead of providing air cover while helicopters came in to evacuate the casualties, they baled out.
When daylight came, the squadron leader, a padre and a number of the troops returned to the scene to bring the body out. Chemical warfare suits had to be worn because of the threat from the depleted uranium used in the American weapons.
I'm sorry but if they don't get prosecuted then there is something seriously wrong.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 19:22   #55
IndiaSour

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
silly place to put a cable car eh?

"US military jury" which was my whole point.
Silly Italians not to put restrictions on the area.

I wasnt aware the British were better jurors then Americans. Was there a poll and I wasnt told?

I wont go into our constitutional right to have a jury by peers because then Wu Trax will go on about his constitution and how were breaking it and well that will be a never ending arguement.

To cut to the chase... The Attorneys found a loop hole in an Italian
Regulation dealing with Low-Altitude Flights... One guy was discharged for his actions, etc.

Dont take offense to this but, I dont find 3 Frenchmen, 2 Brits and a Dutchman to be my peers on a jury. Im not saying that were not equals... Im not saying im better then you. I dont believe I would get a fair trial. We have differing cultures... backgrounds... and everything would lead me to believe you would be biased in your decision. So I get a few people who are like me to judge. Let the evidence present itself...

I dont see a problem with that at all... Apparently you do though.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 19:30   #56
IndiaSour

Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
going back to the original friendly fire topic...
another good article: http://www.guardian.co.uk/internatio...926167,00.html

I'm sorry but if they don't get prosecuted then there is something seriously wrong.
Based on the above evidence I cant see why they would get off easy.

Quote:
cowboying" at just 500ft and looking for something to have a crack at.
I found that to be an opinion of someone who let emotion get the better of him. As maybe they were flying that low for reasons not yet known...
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 11:15   #57
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by IndiaSour
I found that to be an opinion of someone who let emotion get the better of him. As maybe they were flying that low for reasons not yet known...
That's why there are quotation marks around "cowboying".
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 14:18   #58
IndiaSour

Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
That's why there are quotation marks around "cowboying".
The quotations stop the sarcasm how...?