User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Apr 2003, 11:02   #1
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
five passengers, four parachutes.

> An aircraft is about to crash. There are five passengers
on
> board, but unfortunately only 4 parachutes. The first
passenger says
> "I'm Shaquille O'Neill, the best NBA basketball player.
The Lakers
> need me, it would be unfair to them if I died".
> So he takes the first parachute and jumps
>
> The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, says "I am the wife
of
> the former President of the United States. I am also the
most
> dedicated woman in the world, a Senator in New York and
America's
> potential future President. She takes one of the
parachutes and jumps
>
> The third passenger, George W. Bush, says " I am the
President
> of the United States of America. I have a huge
responsibility in
> world politics
>
> And apart from that, I am the most intelligent President
in the
> history of the country and I have a responsibility to my
people
> not to die". So he takes a parachute and jumps
>
> The fourth passenger, the Pope, says to the fifth
passenger, a
> ten year old schoolboy "I am already old. I have already
lived my
> life, as a good person and a priest I will give you the
last
> parachute". The boy replies "No problem, there is also a
parachute
> for you
> America's most intelligent President has taken my
schoolbag..."

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 11:07   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Heard it, though a good one.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 11:10   #3
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
As I read this I thought itd be another one of those "who takes the final parachute - the worker, the lawyer, etc."

ok i suppose - although you dont have the humour level to formulate an even mildly funny thread so
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 11:16   #4
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
I heard that about 6 years ago, except it was about Winston Peters.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 12:58   #5
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
> Hey man it is
Not that
> Hard
>To remove these
>things from the
Damn thread
>you
>know
fs
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 13:29   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
> Hey man it is
Not that
> Hard
>To remove these
>things from the
Damn thread
>you
>know
fs
I know, but do you think you lot are really worth the time or effort?

Unread 2 Apr 2003, 13:30   #7
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
although you dont have the humour level to formulate an even mildly funny thread so
I fail to be insulted by this, since it was you that said it.

Unread 2 Apr 2003, 16:30   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
critics

i liked it

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 23:39   #9
NibNub

NibNub has a spectacular aura aboutNibNub has a spectacular aura aboutNibNub has a spectacular aura about
I preferred the Hot Air Balloon losing height, Englishman, Frenchman, German and Jew - 'God Save the Queen, Vive La France, Heil Hitler' version.

Punchline
'...and threw the Jew out.'
NibNub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 04:28   #10
IndiaSour

IndiaSour is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought the joke was good

Quote:
Originally posted by NibNub
I preferred the Hot Air Balloon losing height, Englishman, Frenchman, German and Jew - 'God Save the Queen, Vive La France, Heil Hitler' version.

Punchline
'...and threw the Jew out.'
Never heard this one though... Why'd they say those phrases?
IndiaSour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 06:28   #11
[7]Gunn3r

lol, had a little laugh, not bad.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 08:25   #12
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Old, I saw this thread yesterday.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 08:59   #13
Aetyr

COMEDY GOLD
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 09:12   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you stole my line
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 11:39   #15
Aetyr

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
you stole my line
There was always genius
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 13:50   #16
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Not funny at all.