User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Jun 2005, 22:46   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone else has this problem?

Im having problems watching a movie.

Im having 10-15 movies on my harddrive, whitch I have never seen.

Now I am trying to watch Oceans Eleven. Ive reached the last half of it, but then I became restless again. This usually happens 3-10 times per movie.

The logical, rationale answer is that my brain miss the interactivity of the pc games I usually waste my time on.

So anyone else have this problem, and perhaps have any idea how to "fix it" ?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 22:50   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Anyone else has this problem?

stop playing computergames.

I do recognize this, although I didn't stop playing games (in a 'hardcore' way) for that reason, I notice I enjoy other things a lot more, my mind isn't all the time busy (on the background) with games, their communities etc.
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 22:52   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Go to your local sexual health clinic and ask for an HIV test.
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 23:32   #4
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You have Attention Defecit Disorder.

Or Aids.

Aids would be funnier. (As Dace has pointed out)

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 23:37   #5
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

It's not aids. So wtf is Attention deficit disorder?!?
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 23:39   #6
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
It's not aids. So wtf is Attention deficit disorder?!?
ADHD as we say in Norway.
I was called MDB some years back - Minimal Brain Damage.

Hyperactivity and lack of concentration abilities, etc.
You've heard of it, I'm sure.
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 23:40   #7
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ADD

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 23:42   #8
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Im pretty postitive that I dont have AD/HD. And ofcourse Ive heard about it. Im not hyperactive of any sorts.
I can focus, like when I read a good book. But for some reason, movies just dont make it, unless I am at a cinema.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 23:42   #9
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Let's not jump to conclusions.

ADHD is a pretty severe condition, and you would suffer from it during all of your daily activities (working etc), not just watching movies.

maybe you just don't like the phace of the movie?
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 23:44   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've had this problem for years. A good friend of mine has literally hundreds of movies that he's bought on DVD/VHS/etc. I used to go round his house and he'd offer to lend me whatever I wanted. I would always borrow 3/4 movies and then 90% of the time wouldn't watch any of them. I don't even bother anymore.

I'm not really sure if there's any easy cure. I don't watch that many movies these days, preferring to stick to TV shows (even if I watch several episodes together, it's easier to concentrate for 4-5 hours on multiple TV episodes rather than one movie for 1.5-2 hours).

I think it's partially because a lot of movies are shit. Why do you have to watch these 10-15 movies on your HDD? Do you think you're missing anything? Perhaps the superiority of the internet mean that movies simply aren't as good by comparison.

Having said that : Modify your diet if your diet isn't great, try exercising before watching them (go for a run, clear your mind) and try to work out times of the day where you can concentrate easiest. I find it a lot easier to sit down with any task once it's got dark (irrespective of when I slept). Sometimes it could just be mental tiredness.

edit : Alternately modify your environment when you're watching movies. Make sure it's dark, comfortable, no distractions. Don't have your phone in sight if you fiddle with that, etc, etc.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 23:46   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you believe that ADD is just journalistic bullshit then you suffer from SUBTRACT*!!!

*So You Believe That Retards Are C*nts Too
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 23:55   #12
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I seem to have some problems watching TV-shows too. If its not something rather good.

Internett isnt that superior. Besides, Ive pretty much surfed all the websites I like to by this time of the day (8 news-sites of various sorts, game-sites, GD, etc).

My diet is pretty healthy, expect for the frozen pizzas. I think that its generally my mind whos a bit ****ed up. Its just stuffed with rather unneceary information. Statistics about the real-wage increases of the various brackets of norwegian population, from 1986 to 1996, were the Opel-plants are (russelheim, bochum, kaiserslautern, eisenarch), troop posistions in the battle of Kursk, the last article on the swedish economy and differences between the german dual system and the French one.

Using an hour a day reading news is perhaps a bit bad eh? Perhaps I should go to more museums, art galleries and stuff, heh.0

Maybe I try out the exercise tip, ta Dante.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 00:03   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its called ritalin isn't it?
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 00:12   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ive got add (fo real nigga) and i have this problem, i cant possibly concentrate on just one thing unless it is using up all of my faculties just doing it... and most things don't to be fair. However, if its a good enough movie ill pay some attention to it all the way through, i just might be smoking/drinking/eating/playing a game at the same time.

I cant for example, just listen to music without doing anything else, or read/play games without music without getting restless. It's weird, but it keeps the days ticking along.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 00:15   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
its called ritalin isn't it?
I wouldn't recommend it for watching movies. If you need to write a paper or something it's excellent, but it'd probably worsen the symptoms of a fairly passive activity like watching a movie.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 00:17   #16
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Stop taking drugs Henry :(

Do you take drugs (of the illegal kind) Zhukov?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 00:23   #17
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I dont do drugs, any drugs. I dont smoke anything. I dont drink alcohol. So thats not the reason.

Ive taken a maximum of 30 tabletts of the paracet type in my life. Usually only when Ive been close to burning up (like having 41 degrees).
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 00:25   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Anyone else has this problem?

Watch a film when you really want to watch it instead of watching it because you're bored/want to get through the stack you have on your hard drive.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 00:25   #19
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Stop taking drugs Henry

Do you take drugs (of the illegal kind) Zhukov?
heh, i wasnt taking drugs when i was 5 which is when it was diagnosed...
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 00:26   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Anyone else has this problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
ive got add (fo real nigga) and i have this problem, i cant possibly concentrate on just one thing unless it is using up all of my faculties just doing it...
What happens when you're having sex?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 00:28   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Do you know I actually missed the 'ive got add' when I read your post :\

My bad :|

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 00:29   #22
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
What happens when you're having sex?
my mind wanders...

but don't tell anyone
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 01:40   #23
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I closed down Oceans Eleven, and went for a review of Arsenals 2003/2004 season.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 01:47   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I wouldn't recommend it for watching movies. If you need to write a paper or something it's excellent, but it'd probably worsen the symptoms of a fairly passive activity like watching a movie.
oh my dear

we both know i wasn't recommending.

i was just referencing what we feed the children of our poor rather than bother to actually help the,

ritalin is cheaper than bringing then up properly.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 09:56   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i may be wrong here but i thought that ADD and ADHD were slightly different things?

plus, dante, if you actually have ADHD ritalin helps you concentrate, if you don't, it has a very similar effect to speed, so if you did have the condition, taking ritalin would be a good idea
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 10:12   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
plus, dante, if you actually have ADHD ritalin helps you concentrate, if you don't, it has a very similar effect to speed, so if you did have the condition, taking ritalin would be a good idea
Well, yes. But personally I've found (both through my own use, and through a person I know who was prescribed it at the age of 15-18) that while concentration is improved, it's not an even thing - certain things are dramatically easier to concentrate on, others not so much. It undoubtedly differs from individual to individual though.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 22:35   #27
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Watch a film when you really want to watch it instead of watching it because you're bored/want to get through the stack you have on your hard drive.
The best tip in the thread
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote